Amazed

Cell Phone The Niteflirt Thread

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JusCammin505 View Post
    About Niteflirt:

• NF is primarily a phone sex company
    • You can create up to three Characters.
    • Each Character has the ability to create many different listings for live phone sex, recorded MP3's, phone with cam, and Pay to View Mail.
    • You can send content, free minutes, and emails to your customers.
    • You set your own rates. (Under .99/min NOT recommended. Don't be cheap!)
    • NF Does not have its own cam client or software. You will use Skype, Yahoo, etc. I do NOT recommend Yahoo, but many girls use it successfully.
    • Each customer that calls you has the opportunity to leave you feedback. You can also get feedback on content and recorded Mp3's
    • You can cam with your phone calls, or choose not to cam. But you ALWAYS have to take a call in order to get paid. Tributes/Payments for Skype shows is prohibited.
    • You may advertise cam on Phone Only listings if you wish, but you are require to have cam options on Phone with Cam listings.
    • Niteflirt will take care of chargebacks for you, unless its a crazy situation like fraud or something similar.
    • NF Uses a "bidding" system where you can pay for position on the site. This is billed per click. (If you bid .25 a click, you will be billed .25 for each "qualified" customer that clicks your link. You can set a budget to regulate expenses.)
    • NF is not very user friendly. You really have to work on this site to make it a winner for you. It also is not easy to get started, but work great work, comes great payout. Your mileage may vary.
    • You MAY use a cell phone for calls. If your coverage sucks, you will lose customers quickly. Landline or exceptional cell coverage is preferred.
    • Unlike other phone sex companies, you are not required to work a schedule, but staying regular in your hours will benefit you GREATLY.
    • You do not have to use your own photos for your phone listings. You will make more money if you do use yours. Using stock photos for cam listings is NOT advised.
    • You can choose to get paid daily (Express Pay) depending on your bank, it will process within a week.
    • Niteflirt is 70/30 split for money made. (In your favor)
    • You may not do taboo, i.e., incest, bestiality, scat, period play, adult baby, rape, underage scenes, or pee/poo calls. This is in violation of Play Fair Terms and Conditions. (Corrections welcome!)
    • You do not have to do calls in categories you're not comfortable with. Matter of fact, just avoid them. Your callers will sense you are not okay/not experienced with the subject and you could lose the caller and potentially earn negative feedback.
    • In order to succeed on NF, you must read, read, read!! Go through SW's forums, lots of great info here...deeply hidden. NF has good forums as well, but the girls don't reveal a whole lot of secrets. Be creative, do your own thing. That's why NF is so diverse to begin with.
    • Don't do "taboo" calls. As tempting as it is to break the rules, the "No taboos" girls hurt the site just to make a few extra pennies, and they are booted off the site as quickly as they come in. Plus, you'll be encouraging people to do things that are illegal. Again, just don't do it.
    • NF has an affiliate program that, to my knowledge, can pay handsomely if you use it.
    • You can have your own website or blog and advertise it on NF, but it must be NF only - no outside content or pay options can be present on your site or NF will pull your listing and ask you to remove your link from their site.
    • You will have to push a lot of your own traffic and retain your own customers.
    • Please add to this list!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    You can create three characters per phone number. You can create more with the same credit card, but a different phone number so really, the amount of characters is endless as long as you use several phone numbers and credit cards. The Affiliate program I don't think pays all that much, I do great riding customers, in order to do well on NF, you can do your research but the best way to do well is just put yourself out there and take calls. I think NF is more user friendly than AW is that's for sure lol.
    Last edited by justanothercamgirl; 09-29-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: I replaced my super lame first post with helpful quotes from camgirls.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 860 Posts

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

I believe that now as long as you are getting calls you show up. Now what page you would show up on is a different matter, although feedback has no effect on LVS which determines placement.
    "You want to fuck with eagles you have to learn to fly"- Heathers

Quote Originally Posted by Graceface View Post
    ho ho ho ho merry banmas!!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,902 Times in 1,497 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

it will help - I have gotten calls from guys who first bought my lame short recording - and yes each listing works as its own unit in placement - but the guys will look at your other listings once they pull you up and see your review - follow up with a pic or an email and some minutes to the person who bought it to get an actual call - farm them bb once you have a bite

yes a thread for NF is a good idea - it is kinda like the homeless child of SW that gets kicked around

Thanks
    Thanked 7,200 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Regarding feedback I've found just asking them to leave you some works. All of my callers/ cammers have done so so far, which is very useful And good on you for selling a pre-recorded. Though I've been pleasantly surprised re calls, no one seems interested in the content I've put up. I've added them as a pay per view thing which I hope is the right way?

I'll post the question I asked in my other thread too - Does anyone know exactly when I should expect my first payment? I requested express deposit (uk bank account) 3 days ago and just saw it went out at 9 am this morning. So will I get it 10 days from now? Or is that only if you're in the US? Also, do I get my other earnings automatically every day then?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,580 Times in 4,092 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    yes a thread for NF is a good idea - it is kinda like the homeless child of SW that gets kicked around
    Ha ha! That is why I was worried about starting it in Camming Connection. It's the Schrödinger's cat of camming. It is camming...but it isn't camming....but it could be camming!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    follow up with a pic or an email and some minutes to the person who bought it to get an actual call - farm them bb once you have a bite
    This is the part about NF that confuses me the most. How do we give them free minutes? The organization skills of girls that have used NF must be epic because I find all the things you need to keep track of to be even more cluttered and confused then AW, and since AW completely confuses me that truly says something!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Under send mail. When you are creating mail, you select Regular, PR, PTV or Offer. Offeris free minutes you can give up to five minutes, but I never give more than two. More info here https://support.niteflirt.com/entrie...pes-of-NF-Mail. Remember though that free minutes you send out unlike NF promotional minutes are unpaid.
    Quote Originally Posted by justanothercamgirl View Post
    This is the part about NF that confuses me the most. How do we give them free minutes? The organization skills of girls that have used NF must be epic because I find all the things you need to keep track of to be even more cluttered and confused then AW, and since AW completely confuses me that truly says something!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You earning will be deducted automatically daily. The weekend money goes out on Sunday. I'm in the US so I can't say how long a UK deposit will take.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Regarding feedback I've found just asking them to leave you some works. All of my callers/ cammers have done so so far, which is very useful And good on you for selling a pre-recorded. Though I've been pleasantly surprised re calls, no one seems interested in the content I've put up. I've added them as a pay per view thing which I hope is the right way?

I'll post the question I asked in my other thread too - Does anyone know exactly when I should expect my first payment? I requested express deposit (uk bank account) 3 days ago and just saw it went out at 9 am this morning. So will I get it 10 days from now? Or is that only if you're in the US? Also, do I get my other earnings automatically every day then?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,868 Times in 1,855 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Blog Entries

Just chiming in to say that I love the little phone icon in the thread title

Verified as a camgirl by h0ttie, BB

I haz a website an' stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Renton View Post
    Him: we could meet... im 5ft 9 sexy italian with a 8 inch love stick...imagine playing with me... how would you do it
    Me: I would cut off your dick and feed it to the pigs

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IsobelWren For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by IsobelWren View Post
    Just chiming in to say that I love the little phone icon in the thread title
    Ha ha! I honestly didn't think anyone would notice. Good eye!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I noticed it too

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I should of known better than to think that camgirls would miss anything! We spend our lives processing information on the internet. Lesson learned!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I am having trouble with getting people to leave feedback. Is it alright to PM them to ask them leave feedback with a free picture or something like that attached? I am having a hard time with NF what is being too spamy and what is just good sales.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,720 Times in 3,824 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I don't think so JAC. I like to ask while I'm on the phone. I say: "Don't forget to leave me some awesome feedback baby if you enjoyed your call and I'll surprise you with something special in your inbox." This could be 3 free minutes or a photo and it usually works.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

There is an option in your email - in the drop down at the top where you put his name - you can send an offer too-and I always follow up a call with an email reminder that if they enjoyed the call to rate me - of course I make some type of lewd reference to the call or if a longer one send a basic pic

The step child (NF) was in other work and got booted to industry insight so guy PSO's could post too - now it is just roaming around SW like a gypsy

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

^^^ whoops this was yesterday and was suspended in the "error sending" thing - someone already answered - I usually just mention on the call and follow with an email - depending on the length of the call I send the free minutes - 2 minutes to hook them on a 20 or 30 minute call - or a pic or a nasty ( sexy nasty ) message

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I don't think so JAC. I like to ask while I'm on the phone. I say: "Don't forget to leave me some awesome feedback baby if you enjoyed your call and I'll surprise you with something special in your inbox." This could be 3 free minutes or a photo and it usually works.
    I am not doing the live phone feature. I've been doing the pre-recorded.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 561 Posts

Yay, a NF thread! This was my very first cam site (and YES, it is camming but was originally PSO) since around mid-2008. I killed it on there until the crash in 2009 and have maintained my listings, since then. I'm glad bidding is finally back (that was a huge advantage for me) but it's not getting the same results, these days. Used to be, you'd bid, get your listing bumped up a few pages (or even to the front), snag a few calls, and be able to maintain that prime placement because of the immediate boost in your LVS. Now, you bid and your listing stays in place for only as long as your bid lasts. Then, no matter what your score, your listing just moves right back down to where it started. So, bidding isn't giving me the immediate return on my investment and my listing isn't being pushed up or promoted, overall. It's not moving down, which is a good sign but ideally, I'd bid to be on the front page and I could stay there or maybe on the second page for an entire day or longer! I still focus on getting guys to leave feedback because in the long run, custies do take notice of that and it helps to also show that I've been most recently reviewed but I'm still like, #68 in my catagory, on my main listing. I just can't seem to move up or down. This bums me out to no end.

RE: feedback -
    I also give guys minutes, in exchange for feedback. I typically tell them after the call to leave feedback and I'll send them a few free minutes. Depending on the cost of the call, it could be as few as two minutes and as many as five. I average around three minutes, in exchange for feedback. I'll remind them immediately after we've hung up and are saying our goodbye's over IM or just before the caller is preparing to call me for a session. It goes along the lines of: "Hey, don't forget to leave me a note on my board (feedback, 5-stars) saying we had a good time! As soon as I see it, I'll send you some free minutes. Let me know when it's posted." or "Great, you're calling soon! Did you remember to leave feedback from your last call? Post a note on my board and I'll send you some free mins for this call as soon as I see it!" It works almost every time. Occassionally, I'll get the random guy who insists that he never leaves feedback, no matter what. Whatever, dude. I don't press it and just move him along. Only give them the minutes after you've seen the feedback posted!

Also, don't forget to take advantage of the custy profile notes! I always write a short line noting the date, the guys name (and chat ID), what the call was like and whether or not he left feedback or I sent him minutes. This is soooo helpful. I'm almost completely dependent on that section to remember how I've handled some of my best custies, on NF, months after they've called. I can tell if a guy is a whale I haven't heard from in a while or just some douche who's been a dick before and only called for the first few promo minutes.

I should turn my listings on, tonight. I'm priced kinda high for NF ($5.99, phone w/cam; $3.99, Ignore/Phone Only) so my calls are still few and far between but I am getting called for 15 minutes or more, at a time. I really need to sit and focus on it more and redevelop a strategy.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

"Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."

Call Me on NiteFlirt

Follow Me on Twitter

See Me Live, In Person

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

All my guys have left me feedback just from asking them. I'm no 1 in my category now without bidding yay

Thanks Vivian! I really wanted to raise my cam/phone rate as even though 3.99 seems kind of high to some, I'm losing out around 50p off my usual aw rate, which adds up, especially when you consider this is cam AND phone, making it hard to split with another site grr. But because I'm new I was a bit hesitant to do so. When you say few and far between are you still getting more than one call per hour? x

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,523 Times in 2,482 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

You can't give away free minutes or anything else for feedback. I am amazed at how many people on here either don't know the rules of NF or don't care. It seriously fucks over those of us that follow the rules.

Feedback

NiteFlirt does not permit Flirts to take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. This includes GIVEAWAYS in exchange for ratings, placing calls to accounts you own with the intent of leaving positive feedback, and placing calls to other Flirts with the intent of leaving negative feedback. Flirts are not allowed to leave responses to negative feedback on their Flirt Profile or listings without customer consent.

If you would like to dispute feedback left on your listing, your proper avenue of complaint is fill out a Customer Support Form and select "Policies and Abuse" from the drop down menu. You should not email the Member to complain.

For more information, please read our Feedback Removal Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    Yay, a NF thread! This was my very first cam site (and YES, it is camming but was originally PSO) since around mid-2008. I killed it on there until the crash in 2009 and have maintained my listings, since then. I'm glad bidding is finally back (that was a huge advantage for me) but it's not getting the same results, these days. Used to be, you'd bid, get your listing bumped up a few pages (or even to the front), snag a few calls, and be able to maintain that prime placement because of the immediate boost in your LVS. Now, you bid and your listing stays in place for only as long as your bid lasts. Then, no matter what your score, your listing just moves right back down to where it started. So, bidding isn't giving me the immediate return on my investment and my listing isn't being pushed up or promoted, overall. It's not moving down, which is a good sign but ideally, I'd bid to be on the front page and I could stay there or maybe on the second page for an entire day or longer! I still focus on getting guys to leave feedback because in the long run, custies do take notice of that and it helps to also show that I've been most recently reviewed but I'm still like, #68 in my catagory, on my main listing. I just can't seem to move up or down. This bums me out to no end.

RE: feedback -
    I also give guys minutes, in exchange for feedback. I typically tell them after the call to leave feedback and I'll send them a few free minutes. Depending on the cost of the call, it could be as few as two minutes and as many as five. I average around three minutes, in exchange for feedback. I'll remind them immediately after we've hung up and are saying our goodbye's over IM or just before the caller is preparing to call me for a session. It goes along the lines of: "Hey, don't forget to leave me a note on my board (feedback, 5-stars) saying we had a good time! As soon as I see it, I'll send you some free minutes. Let me know when it's posted." or "Great, you're calling soon! Did you remember to leave feedback from your last call? Post a note on my board and I'll send you some free mins for this call as soon as I see it!" It works almost every time. Occassionally, I'll get the random guy who insists that he never leaves feedback, no matter what. Whatever, dude. I don't press it and just move him along. Only give them the minutes after you've seen the feedback posted!

Also, don't forget to take advantage of the custy profile notes! I always write a short line noting the date, the guys name (and chat ID), what the call was like and whether or not he left feedback or I sent him minutes. This is soooo helpful. I'm almost completely dependent on that section to remember how I've handled some of my best custies, on NF, months after they've called. I can tell if a guy is a whale I haven't heard from in a while or just some douche who's been a dick before and only called for the first few promo minutes.

I should turn my listings on, tonight. I'm priced kinda high for NF ($5.99, phone w/cam; $3.99, Ignore/Phone Only) so my calls are still few and far between but I am getting called for 15 minutes or more, at a time. I really need to sit and focus on it more and redevelop a strategy.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    You can't give away free minutes or anything else for feedback. I am amazed at how many people on here either don't know the rules of NF or don't care. It seriously fucks over those of us that follow the rules.
    So sue me. Also, you've mentioned this before. Please stop acting like you're telling me something I don't know about a site I've been on for nearly six years. Technically, you just can't advertise on your listing that you will exchange mins for feedback. Like, you can't write that, specifically, in your listing. What I'm doing is rewarding my customers with gifted minutes, when I see their feedback posted. This is specifically why I advised to only give minutes after you've seen the feedback posted. If he's doing it under my suggestion, I'm gifting him with minutes. Thus, the incentive. I'm not fucking you over anymore than anyone else. Stop being so dramatic.

There are other tactics I use to get guys to leave feedback, but regardless of how they do it, I always reward them with free minutes. I'm a Mistress and Domme, as well. I'll tell guys to leave feedback on my board, as a slave's assignment or as punishment (I'll tell them to write a not of apology or praise to me). It doesn't matter how I get them to do it, I will always incentivize the action with free minutes. But I only do this after I've seen the feedback posted. That's mostly my original point. I wouldn't send these guys minutes in mails where they haven't called me or to lure in new business. I know these guys get spammed with free minutes all the time. They probably have inboxes full of them, to call chicks one after the other and thus pay very little for brief interactions. Withholding minutes based on incentive is the best route to take.

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    All my guys have left me feedback just from asking them. I'm no 1 in my category now without bidding yay

Thanks Vivian! I really wanted to raise my cam/phone rate as even though 3.99 seems kind of high to some, I'm losing out around 50p off my usual aw rate, which adds up, especially when you consider this is cam AND phone, making it hard to split with another site grr. But because I'm new I was a bit hesitant to do so. When you say few and far between are you still getting more than one call per hour? x
    I wouldn't suggest upping your rates past $3.99/min unless you have a really high call-volume or you just don't feel like taking calls but you're willing to pick up the phone. I'm at $5.99/min right now because I don't really need the traffic, per se and I'm just sort of leaving the line on for regs to notice. I don't get more than one call per hour, on a random night, no. But if I'm camming on my chat-site and it's slow (or I'm just not in prvt) and my phone rings, I'll pick it up, for that rate. I do it to kind of condition guys into identifying me as consistently more expensive. It's a strategy that has worked for me. If I raise and lower and raise and lower my prices, guys will just wait it out until I'm cheap again and call then, to bother me. If I randomly sink my prices, once in a blue moon, they won't be shocked when I shoot them back up. Often, I'll just put a 1 in front of the cost ($5.99 becomes $15.99, etc) and leave the listing on. If I get called, FUCK YEA! $15.99/min fuckin' rules! But typically, it just makes me look more affordable when I go back down to $5.99/min to actually take calls. I'm comfortable pricing myself just a bit out of the market on a regular basis. That does mean I have to push my own traffic much harder, though.

$3.99/min isn't that bad, really! If you're getting called enough to be boosted to #1, in your category, good for you! Stay that rate and don't go for less. Sure, if you feel more confident, see what it's like at $4.50/min and just bump it up little by little. That's always what I'll do. Just keep moving the price up 2% or 5% or even 10%, until I see the traffic sort of reflect the cost. I think there will always be guys who are willing to pay more based on how aggressively you're marketing to your particular niche. If you've got a really good wave of publicity and traffic to your listing going, ride it out until you can be where you want.
    Last edited by vivianbear; 08-06-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

"Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."

Call Me on NiteFlirt

Follow Me on Twitter

See Me Live, In Person

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vivianbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks Vivian. It's only a secondary site for me. Not sure how I got number one as I only get 2-3 calls per hour? They are pretty long though. I'm in a totally vanilla category and all my custom has come from NF itself so I doubt I am amble to 'market aggressively', my 2,000+ followers on twitter are next to useless lol. I may leave my prices where they are till I'm at 20+ feedback and my profile's a bit more full then try upping them x

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This doesn't help with feedback so much as points, but since you automatically have two points added to every 15 minute call I will occasionally offer a reward for every call 15 minutes or longer.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,605 Times in 2,123 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Niteflirt is also a secondary site for me. However, I really have been making tons of money on this site since I create several different characters such as my Asian domme and Ebony co-ed. But I need to boost more sells for Indian character...do guys have any tips on how I could boost sells for this character? Is because there is not too many Indian characters on NF? Tell me you thoughts?

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,523 Times in 2,482 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Bullshit. You are breaking the rules and don't give a fuck. That is screwing over every HONEST person who doesn't do that. So YES you are screwing people over. Gifting is when you give it away for FREE, not for feedback. The rules also don't say on your profile, they say you CAN'T give anything in exchange for feedback. It's also not dramatic to expect people to follow rules. It's disgusting some of you think you are special and rules don't apply to you.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    So sue me. Also, you've mentioned this before. Please stop acting like you're telling me something I don't know about a site I've been on for nearly six years. Technically, you just can't advertise on your listing that you will exchange mins for feedback. Like, you can't write that, specifically, in your listing. What I'm doing is rewarding my customers with gifted minutes, when I see their feedback posted. This is specifically why I advised to only give minutes after you've seen the feedback posted. If he's doing it under my suggestion, I'm gifting him with minutes. Thus, the incentive. I'm not fucking you over anymore than anyone else. Stop being so dramatic.

There are other tactics I use to get guys to leave feedback, but regardless of how they do it, I always reward them with free minutes. I'm a Mistress and Domme, as well. I'll tell guys to leave feedback on my board, as a slave's assignment or as punishment (I'll tell them to write a not of apology or praise to me). It doesn't matter how I get them to do it, I will always incentivize the action with free minutes. But I only do this after I've seen the feedback posted. That's mostly my original point. I wouldn't send these guys minutes in mails where they haven't called me or to lure in new business. I know these guys get spammed with free minutes all the time. They probably have inboxes full of them, to call chicks one after the other and thus pay very little for brief interactions. Withholding minutes based on incentive is the best route to take.

I wouldn't suggest upping your rates past $3.99/min unless you have a really high call-volume or you just don't feel like taking calls but you're willing to pick up the phone. I'm at $5.99/min right now because I don't really need the traffic, per se and I'm just sort of leaving the line on for regs to notice. I don't get more than one call per hour, on a random night, no. But if I'm camming on my chat-site and it's slow (or I'm just not in prvt) and my phone rings, I'll pick it up, for that rate. I do it to kind of condition guys into identifying me as consistently more expensive. It's a strategy that has worked for me. If I raise and lower and raise and lower my prices, guys will just wait it out until I'm cheap again and call then, to bother me. If I randomly sink my prices, once in a blue moon, they won't be shocked when I shoot them back up. Often, I'll just put a 1 in front of the cost ($5.99 becomes $15.99, etc) and leave the listing on. If I get called, FUCK YEA! $15.99/min fuckin' rules! But typically, it just makes me look more affordable when I go back down to $5.99/min to actually take calls. I'm comfortable pricing myself just a bit out of the market on a regular basis. That does mean I have to push my own traffic much harder, though.

$3.99/min isn't that bad, really! If you're getting called enough to be boosted to #1, in your category, good for you! Stay that rate and don't go for less. Sure, if you feel more confident, see what it's like at $4.50/min and just bump it up little by little. That's always what I'll do. Just keep moving the price up 2% or 5% or even 10%, until I see the traffic sort of reflect the cost. I think there will always be guys who are willing to pay more based on how aggressively you're marketing to your particular niche. If you've got a really good wave of publicity and traffic to your listing going, ride it out until you can be where you want.

Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast