Page 104 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3218

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    You don't need to be cheap to get calls! It's similar to AW where the guys KNOW they will be paying good rates and want to do so. There's also a lot of fetish and Findom custies. Take into account also that we get less because of the dollar to pound exchange rate and it takes months to get our money from there to uk. I started at 2.99 phone and 4.99 phone with cam and now 6 for phone & cam x
    Thanks Susie thats good to know. How long did it take to get regular calls through? I have only just started bidding and don't seem to be getting many but I guess like everything it takes a while..

Thanks
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 2,624 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

It took forever. But once you have some feedback you'll get more x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 4,072 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

My very first phone listing I started at 1.99 a min. I didn't offer cam right away but when I did I started at 2.50 for some reason? Then I bumped it to 2.99 a min. You don't have to start low on there. It is true that you will run into more wankers at the lower rates but there are awesome guys who will call a lower priced listing and just as easily call a high priced one as well. They call you back again and again because they like the quality of your service but will never tell you that they'd actually pay a higher rate if you charged more. I've seen how they bounce around because I have multiple accounts that are wildly different with different price points. It's not necessary to go low in the beginning and work your way up. However the site is very versatile and gives you the ability to create accounts that can compete at different price points.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    My very first phone listing I started at 1.99 a min. I didn't offer cam right away but when I did I started at 2.50 for some reason? Then I bumped it to 2.99 a min. You don't have to start low on there. It is true that you will run into more wankers at the lower rates but there are awesome guys who will call a lower priced listing and just as easily call a high priced one as well. They call you back again and again because they like the quality of your service but will never tell you that they'd actually pay a higher rate if you charged more. I've seen how they bounce around because I have multiple accounts that are wildly different with different price points. It's not necessary to go low in the beginning and work your way up. However the site is very versatile and gives you the ability to create accounts that can compete at different price points.
    Thats great thanks I have one guy calling most days and he has left a couple of feedback so hopefully it will come. I started really high so maybe a medium price. With my cut its still way more than my SM on $7.99 so the bottom line is still the same.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Gee not one call yet How long did it take you guys to get a call at sign up? I have 2 listings going, no bidding or advertising.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Gee not one call yet How long did it take you guys to get a call at sign up? I have 2 listings going, no bidding or advertising.
    I didn't get any calls at all until I started bidding. When you first create a listing, you'll be ranked very low. In popular categories, that could mean being in 1500th position. It's unlikely guys will keep clicking through the pages until that point. If you aren't bidding, at first, the only way they can find you is through searching for keywords you have in your listings.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    I didn't get any calls at all until I started bidding. When you first create a listing, you'll be ranked very low. In popular categories, that could mean being in 1500th position. It's unlikely guys will keep clicking through the pages until that point. If you aren't bidding, at first, the only way they can find you is through searching for keywords you have in your listings.
    How much is bidding? I'm new to all of this.

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

You can bid any amount you want. The more you bid, the higher you'll rank. When you look at each of your listings, it'll tell you how much you have to bid to appear in first place in the subcategory or the main page. The price you bid is what you pay for each qualified click you receive.

https://support.niteflirt.com/hc/en-...tured-Listings

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

^ so you have to spend money to make money on this site?*eye roll* wow... fucking stupid. I'm doing it bc I need money not bc i need to spend money.

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Actually,xxxGothBarbie, I bid between 5 to 20 cents and that is enough to get some great regulars. So, you do not have to spend too much. Just a few cents can make a difference.

^ so you have to spend money to make money on this site?*eye roll* wow... fucking stupid. I'm doing it bc I need money not bc i need to spend money.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Actually,xxxGothBarbie, I bid between 5 to 20 cents and that is enough to get some great regulars. So, you do not have to spend too much. Just a few cents can make a difference.
    oh ok LoL I was under the impression it was way more. Is it a one time 20 cents or how does that work?
    Thanks

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

oh ok LoL I was under the impression it was way more. Is it a one time 20 cents or how does that work?
    Thanks
    The help section on NF is always your friend. For bidding info: https://support.niteflirt.com/hc/en-...tured-Listings

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PSOcodemonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 2,624 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

This is one of the ways you get some exposure on non free chat sites, it's very normal. Nf is a lot cheaper than some others. On my main site I spend around £10 per DAY! It is nothing compared to what you can earn when enough people see your profile x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,397 Times in 1,246 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

I had a listing I left on and didn't advertise for 6 months solid without a single call. Bidding is a necessary evil in the beginning. I invested like $20 between 4 lines and immediately got calls. within a couple weeks I could very easily only reinvest 5% of my profits and still make more than I did the previous week. Some listings I don't even have to bid on anymore.

So in the words of Plautus "you must spend money to make money."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 854 Posts

I may be over thinking this, but: when you girls release goodies on NF and promote them on twitter, do you make a separate promo graphic, or just use the cover you've made for NF?

If it was for my cam persona, I'd be making custom graphics for every promo channel, but my NF character doesn't have a personal brand to worry about, so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Maybe you could split-test? Try it both ways and see if there are any differences in traffic / sales

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Loreen For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 854 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loreen View Post
    Maybe you could split-test? Try it both ways and see if there are any differences in traffic / sales
    Yeah, I probably will. But I'm so laaazy

Thanks

Thanks
    No... it would be 20 cents for every customer that clicks on your listing within a 24 hr period (whether they call or not). Clicks by flirts don't count... and there are other rules, but basically you're paying for just about every click so your money can run out pretty fast. You'd be wise to set a budget.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    No... it would be 20 cents for every customer that clicks on your listing within a 24 hr period (whether they call or not). Clicks by flirts don't count... and there are other rules, but basically you're paying for just about every click so your money can run out pretty fast. You'd be wise to set a budget.
    ok that makes more sense now. At first I was really confused but after reading that thread now i get it . So basically if i decide not to go over $5 budget at 5 or 20 cents then I'll get placement until that amount runs out correct?

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

ok that makes more sense now. At first I was really confused but after reading that thread now i get it . So basically if i decide not to go over $5 budget at 5 or 20 cents then I'll get placement until that amount runs out correct?
    Correct, if you set your budget at 5.00 your placement will stop once you hit that point.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

How much are you guys normally bidding? and would it be $5 for every listing I have on there?

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes bidding is per listing. I have not done it yet, I took a long break and am just now getting back into it. I plan on bidding up my main category, not for front page placement, in a few pages, and from there I figured they would be able to look at my other listings once they find the first one.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You all that do this phone stuff, do you cam at the same time or do you have that all shut off? I was just wondering how you handle it if you are say doing a private show and get a call same time.. What do you do?

It also seems like that is easier to handle with say NF vs if I got hired on with a dispatch or whatever you call it company that would occasionally send calls my way.
    Last edited by maddiebabe; 03-21-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 516 Posts

I trying to start up my niteflirt.. And I bought a headset with a mic that comes out in front of your face. It's super cool and would be super awesome to use with my new phone. I recently bought an LG V20 and for some reason it has massive feedback and weird noises with the headset. I even returned the phone yesterday for a replacement and it does the same thing. I tried it on my friend's phone and it doesnt do it so I know its my phone.

So my question is.. how can I take niteflirt calls on my computer using google voice? Or is that even possible? I would like to (temporarily) use the headset with my computer until I can buy a better bluetooth headset from best buy that I have my eye on. It's not exactly what I want as I wanted the ability to walk around the house and be all wireless. Thats part of the reason I bought the new phone lol.. I'm not exactly excited to hear their stupid voices and fapping noises but I cant rely on streamate anymore. I have signed up for google voice and have a number, I just dont know what to do next.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

What percentage are you paid on here?

And in general on pos sites is it best to reroute through Google Voice or a different number instead of giving your actual phone number to the site?