Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259
Results 6,451 to 6,473 of 6473

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Hey - could I please request that someone dm me a good place or two where one would purchase picture sets of models for NF listings? I only have experience with using myself thus far c:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I (finally!) received my 1099 and I know this does matter too much as it's only a difference of about $200 but my numbers don't match theirs and I can't figure out why. I should also say that I'm VERY type A personality and I keep track of everything in spreadsheets so I'm not sure why but every single month is a little off. Like I said I don't really think it matters because it's so little and I'm using their numbers to do my taxes but has anyone else experienced this? I'm 100% sure my numbers are correct because I double check them at the end of the day every day. It's just really weird.

Thanks

Just wondering if using money made on the site for featuring (if you do rather than loading your account) affects the total paid on their end? I just missed the cutoff for a 1099 this year. I'm not as meticulous as you and only go by what they send me. So I don't know. How they account for featuring spending is the only thing I can think of.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I thought about that but I also keep track of what I spend featuring and that doesn't match either. I have noticed sometimes that my deposits don't always match the income amount minus the featuring fees so perhaps they are subtracting the fees but not recording them? Still wouldn't affect my gross income though.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 2,651 Posts

I'M Still waiting on my 1099 from NF, they send it via mail right?

Thanks

Yup, I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago. I think the mail is still really delayed due to government stupidity but also the weather has been horrible in many areas.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMeta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Girls, I am complete newbies in this. Can I use Niteflirt with my own cell number? Non US, European actually?

Thanks

Depends if they support your country. If they don’t get a Skype phone number.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How much does everybody put up for their 'Feature Listing' every week, and what type of return do you see from it? Also, do you advertise your posting on Twitter, and if you do, what percentage of your traffic comes from that?

Thanks

Yep, the ladies who complained about the chat price increase fail to take into account that there is infact raging inflation that is getting worse each year, last year the fed increased the money supply by a quarter. If some sex workers don't see that we are being devalued year on year, and refuse to even try to keep up with inflation, fair enough, but don't hold the rest of us back from making a decent living. The men will pay as little as they can get away with (most of them) and are getting too much for too little IMO. And the companies will always try to maintain their cut, don't think raising chat was for our benefit, it is to maintain and protect their bottom line, as we see bidding is becoming more and more cost prohibitive, it is the girls who take the hit and are squeezed from both sides and earn less whilst doing more. We need to be aware and fiercely protect our bottom line in the same aggressive way - we do not have a Union to protect our interests, we must do it.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samuimoon For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi Everyone! I am a very-long-time lurker on this thread (I read the whole thing twice before I got started), and I want to say a belated “thank you” to everyone who has contributed. I worked on NF full-time from January to June of 2019. That summer, I got an in-person job that required overtime, so since then I haven’t been able to do much other than sign in for some calls here and there. I did well on NF back then, in large part to the great advice offered here. I recently quit my overtime job, and I'm working on a NF relaunch. I’ve been reviewing my notes from that time, thinking over how I will do things differently, and I have some thoughts on the question “Why aren’t my listings getting calls?” that I thought I would share in case anyone starting out might find it useful. The usual advice is to work on your listings, and while of course it is very important to have good listings, and these take time to develop, there could be other reasons why your listings aren’t getting off the ground.

There might not actually be a market for the category or niche. We have no way of knowing how much traffic a category actually gets. You could be casting your net in a barren sea. My example: when I was first starting out, I had read about a fuzzy-sweater fetish. I thought, “Well, I already have some fuzzy sweaters, so what the hell.” I spent three days creating the listing, taking pictures and making little videos for PTVs, reading about fuzzy sweater lovers to tailor my text just right. And… there is apparently only ONE dude on NF who likes fuzzy sweaters. In six months, only ONE guy was interested. AND! He never even called me! He bought all of my PTVs and then periodically begged for more in chat. I would tell him, every time, that I would be happy to make him sets but it would cost more because they take me a whole day to make and no one else buys them. He would say, “Hmm, ok, let me think about it,” and disappear. Then a few weeks later he would come back and say, “No more PTVs yet? ” I didn’t put any time into this beyond the original set-up, so it wasn’t a big loss. It’s just a good example of something that isn’t popular just because it exists.

The category might be oversaturated with flirts. The best example I can think of is the “Mistress” category. I’m not a domme myself, but I have seen mentioned here and elsewhere that the niche is flooded with girls who heard about findom and want paypigs (and who can blame them? Lol). If you aren’t already a true-blue, experienced domme who knows the audience well enough to attract them right out of the gate, you will probably go nowhere. Even if you are, you might find it difficult to stand out in such a crowd. In a case like this, you would probably need to do a lot of your own promotion outside of NF to bring in customers.

You might not actually fit the niche you want to. Your customers might not be where you would prefer them to be. Sometimes there is a stereotypical look or personality associated with a niche, and if you don’t fit the general idea of it, you won’t get customers. My #1 category is BBW, and I’m also a 30-something natural redhead with no tattoos or piercings. I have an old-timey, housewife-next-door appeal, so it would be pointless for me to try for the barely-legal guys, or guys hot for body mods, or guys who like slender women. It is much more productive for me to focus on my primary customer, who seems to be a politically conservative retiree with a solid virgin/whore complex. Would this be my choice? No. But you can’t really control who wants to call you. In phone sex, your market chooses you.

If you have listings that aren’t working, take a step back and consider where you are already most successful, and expand from that. I started with six listings. BBW took off like a rocket, and remained my most popular, providing about 75% of my income. Two other listings got some modest traffic, and the other three were *crickets chirping* no matter what I did. I regret the time I spent trying to get no-action listings off the ground, when I could have been banking on my actual, existing customers.

The tl;dr: Some listings just aren’t meant to be. Don’t spin your wheels for too long!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MolleeMargaux For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,234 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Hi, I'd like to claim my NiteFlirt bidding costs as a business tax deduction however when I messaged support regarding that I was told that I would have to go back through transactions and add them manually one by one. For a whole year across 6 characters this just isn't feasible. Is there some sort of work around?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi, I looked through the thread but couldn't find this problem. Is anyone having trouble setting up their Skype number? I bought the USA number and also the monthly minutes package.
    I put the number into niteflirt and it is just not ringing when someone calls. It just says they couldn't get through to me. :/. I reset my Skype and made sure it is update. Have I missed something? I'm based in the UK... maybe that is causing a problem. Can anyone help or know why it's not working? I also upclicked the block unwanted calls bit on the Skype account as well.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 14,656 Times in 4,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Hi, I'd like to claim my NiteFlirt bidding costs as a business tax deduction however when I messaged support regarding that I was told that I would have to go back through transactions and add them manually one by one. For a whole year across 6 characters this just isn't feasible. Is there some sort of work around?
    You didn't get paid that money so I don't think you can deduct it. Your 1099 already has it taken out.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,234 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    You didn't get paid that money so I don't think you can deduct it. Your 1099 already has it taken out.
    Oh I was viewing it as advertising costs like if I had paid to have my listing somewhere but you might well be right. I'm having a actual accountant do my taxes this year so I will update back with what he says assuming of course I can figure out how much it was .
    I didn't make enough enough to get a 1099 because evidently NF doesn't send them unless you make at least 20k. i'm not sure how they manage that.
    Last edited by SuperPookie; 02-19-2021 at 06:17 AM. Reason: additional comment

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLondon View Post
    Hi, I looked through the thread but couldn't find this problem. Is anyone having trouble setting up their Skype number? I bought the USA number and also the monthly minutes package.
    I put the number into niteflirt and it is just not ringing when someone calls. It just says they couldn't get through to me. :/. I reset my Skype and made sure it is update. Have I missed something? I'm based in the UK... maybe that is causing a problem. Can anyone help or know why it's not working? I also upclicked the block unwanted calls bit on the Skype account as well.
    Thank you
    It is working now. Maybe it just takes a day or two to activate.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NicoleLondon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I didn't make enough enough to get a 1099 because evidently NF doesn't send them unless you make at least 20k. i'm not sure how they manage that.
    What NF issues is a 1099-K. You're probably thinking of a 1099-Misc, which is issued if you made at least $600.00 during the tax year. A 1099-K is issued by payment processors. NF is our payment processor. Here's a little more info about it:

When is Form 1099-K Issued

Not everybody who uses such a service will receive a Form 1099-K, because technically the form is not required to be issued unless:

* The service processed more than $20,000 worth of payments, and
    * The service processed more than 200 individual payments.

If you do not meet both of those requirements you are not required to be issued a Form 1099-K.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So basically let my accountant know the amount they paid me? I made less than 20 so they won't be sending me a 1099? Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    So basically let my accountant know the amount they paid me? I made less than 20 so they won't be sending me a 1099? Thanks.
    They won't send a 1099-K for under $20,000. There's a summary of your earnings from year to year at the following link that you can print out for your accountant:

https://www.niteflirt.com/account/payment_history

Side note (and I'm not directing this towards you, Arielbriel): Pretty much every year in the NF forum, there are new girls who think if they don't receive a 1099 (because they made less than $20,000) they don't have to report any income! NOT TRUE AT ALL! You have to report everything you made. You just don't get a piece of paper telling you what that amount is.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,123 Times in 4,869 Posts

Anybody else notice that the chats have reduced since the price increase? What used to be a loyal chat customer for a long time has now become just another dude sending free mail and begging for freebies.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Answer with a PTV message .69c+. I really wish they’d just make messages also paid. Too many guys try to slip through there.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 467 Posts

Just a FYI - you can't unless you are getting paid THEN using your credit card to buying bids once your account is $0.00. It's against tax code. It's the same reason you can't claim a 50% loss of income on token sites or whatever your cut is. Whatever the user pays then the charge the site takes is not a deduction. CamGirlCPA is a great resource for you.
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I work for an agency that works in the adult industry, we purchase model's personna's and content to upload to use on onlyfans. Where we then market the content ourselves. I also used to be a PSO and know that there is a market for purchasing model's personna's for phone-sex sites. Is there still a market here for model personna's? The model's all have different looks all provide good nude content on a regular basis, all hair styles, races, etc. We have a few dozen that we would be willing to test market like this. We can also help you set up payment through the United States if you are from a foreign country. I'm also able/willing to provide I.D. confirmation or photo verification for any of the models under my agency. If any of you are interested, let me know here.