Page 273 of 277 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 6920

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post
    I logged into my account this morning and my full balance from July is still in there. Anyone else? Why would this happen? I sent a ticket to support, anyone know how long they take to get back to you?
    It's happening to several people, including myself. There's a thread on it on the NF forum. It usually takes about 2 business days for them to respond to tickets.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    It's happening to several people, including myself. There's a thread on it on the NF forum. It usually takes about 2 business days for them to respond to tickets.
    Thanks that makes me feel better. I thought something was wrong.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susperia For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

How long does an express deposit take? If I work on Monday, my deposit is there on Friday. I work on Saturday or Sunday, it is deposited Friday. I worked on Friday (not my usual day) does anyone know how long that deposit takes? I am not sure if I need to move money around to cover some stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    How long does an express deposit take? If I work on Monday, my deposit is there on Friday. I work on Saturday or Sunday, it is deposited Friday. I worked on Friday (not my usual day) does anyone know how long that deposit takes? I am not sure if I need to move money around to cover some stuff.
    It depends on your bank. Usually people report that the number of days it takes to receive the deposit is steady.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Your listings are all associated with one profile, so they need to be "compatible". If you want to have completely separate characters, you need to create separate accounts.

Gotcha. I heard you’re supposed to be able to make up to 3 accounts with one phone number but I don’t know how? I tried the other day and it wouldn’t let me. Any advice?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MmmmMaxi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MmmmMaxi View Post
    Gotcha. I heard you’re supposed to be able to make up to 3 accounts with one phone number but I don’t know how? I tried the other day and it wouldn’t let me. Any advice?
    What did you try and what didn't work? Creating a second account is just like creating the first one. You can use the same credit card and telephone number, but you'll need a different email address.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by MmmmMaxi View Post
    I heard you’re supposed to be able to make up to 3 accounts with one phone number but I don’t know how? I tried the other day and it wouldn’t let me. Any advice?
    When you go to make your second (and subsequent accounts), make sure you are signed completely out of your first account. Then click on the BECOME A FLIRT link that's on the bottom of most pages. You need a new email address for each new account you make.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    I use google sheets and its pretty great (and free), I might make a basic one people can use. Lemme work on that one.
    That's very kind of you - thank you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

What did you try and what didn't work? Creating a second account is just like creating the first one. You can use the same credit card and telephone number, but you'll need a different email address.
    Ahhh, I was using the same email. Now I feel silly. Thanks for the help!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MmmmMaxi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a question for Canadian flirts who have an Amazon wishlist. What kind of mail forwarding service do you use that allows you to use a name other than your real one? I've been using Shipito, but with shipping fees and duties, the cost comes out to where it would be the same if I were just purchasing the items for myself (yes, I do mark the packages as gifts, but I'm still charged duties on them). Has anyone tried FlexDelivery? Do they allow you to receive packages that aren't addressed to your real name? I'm curious to know what everyone uses.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to clio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

I just realized that costumers who are members before 2010 tent to leave more often bad reviews or only 1 star. Or maybe it's just me .....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clio View Post
    I have a question for Canadian flirts who have an Amazon wishlist. What kind of mail forwarding service do you use that allows you to use a name other than your real one? I've been using Shipito, but with shipping fees and duties, the cost comes out to where it would be the same if I were just purchasing the items for myself (yes, I do mark the packages as gifts, but I'm still charged duties on them). Has anyone tried FlexDelivery? Do they allow you to receive packages that aren't addressed to your real name? I'm curious to know what everyone uses.
    First of all, you'll probably want to make your wish list on amazon.ca to avoid duties.

Secondly, no, FlexDelivery won't work. Right from the FlexDelivery page:

Screenshot 2021-08-03 173611.jpg

You have to sign up using the name on your government ID and then present that same government ID when you pick up your package.

Personally, I don't have a wish list because I haven't found any way for it to be anonymous and safe. Even registering a business and receiving mail in the company name isn't foolproof since the name of the person who registered the business is in the public record (and in my province can be searched online).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    How do others track their earnings? I...was thinking of starting a spreadsheet.
    Ok, so this is how I track things using Google Sheets, you just need a google email / account to get access to Google Sheets. It's their version of Microsoft Excel and this is how I track my earnings. It doesn't overly matter but it helps me feel more in control. And yea, this gets nerdy.

Firstly, this video shows everything I use which is = and + and with just that you can build a fine way to track your earnings, this short video explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkP9DxRAPI

Spreadsheetsd.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/v5dffOo

This is my look, what I see on my page and works for me, you will find what works for you:

#A This is the week, this is the 32nd week of the 2021 year, 3rd is Monday, 4th is Tuesday up until Sunday the 9th.

#B This is circle is where the day-to-day action happens, I have various profiles and this is where I track them, so today 'Cate' has made $43, Beth $31 and I add them all up. Thus far, today, I have made $144. This one gets complicated as there is money I leave in for bidding. I subtract -25 or, just look at your transactions and see what NF kicked out. Then I reset the numbers the next day and start again so I can get that days total.

#C The amount I make each day, I take the daily #B and compress it here. I use 'daily' for NF payouts, it works for me. On Monday all of my NF accounts paid out $167

#D Is when the money hits my bank account. So all this is the next week, so what I make on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of last week show up in my account on Tuesday morning the following week, my bank does not pay out on Sunday or Monday. So, thus far I will make $167 + $144 and on Tuesday I'll see $311. Your bank / days until money shows up may be different, this is consistent for me. Bank holidays fuck it all up. This way I know how much will show up during the week. I do not live day to day but this helps me.

#E The $167 in Yellow is the amount I have made thus far this week, it will get added by the amount I make each day until Sunday. The $42,176 is the amount thus far for the year. (42,176=42,009+167)

#F TTM pays out once a week, I track it per day but it doesn't fit in very well. Until the Tuesday I attribute that to the last week. So what I make in TTM on Monday and Tuesday gets credited to the week prior. So the $186 that NF has made me since it went to zero gets credited to week #31. It works for me, I try to make $178 per day which will give me $65k for the year.

And then for week #33 I insert rows and I copy and past above and keep going. You can dig into your NF reports and TTM history to see what you have made thus far. Like I said it

It took me a couple weeks to get this figured out, this works for me, you may find something else. Stay safe, good luck.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Canadian here, who has a wishlist. I use a mom and pop type mail box center (UPS store, etc.).

I rented as a 'business' but I remember they were pretty casual about the whole process. When I signed up for it I didn't have my ID on me at the time and they told me to just bring it in next time I dropped by. I never bothered to stop by with my ID and I continue to collect my packages. On the paperwork they allowed me to enter up to something like six different names a various "employees" who are authorized to pick up packages on my behalf. I entered various names of various Amazon Wish lists that I hold that are quite suspect and quite obviously not real people.

Not once have they ever asked me to provide ID even when I'm picking up large parcels that have been delivered. I simply state which box I'm picking up for and they hand it over. They might raise an eyebrow because some of the boxes are addressed to some generic names (something along the lines of 'Canadian Princess', you get the idea). The particular store I rent from English isn't the first language of the staff and majority of the time the woman behind the desk is on the phone. LOL.

I usually call in advance and ask if they have any packages for box number XYZ and when they say yes I go out and pick it up within the hour. I've never once been questioned on anything. I've renewed my box three times and I'm going to be going in this week for another renewal. I just pay my fee and no issues. Ever.

My box is located in the city adjacent to the one that I live in. I have a dedicated Amazon account specifically for this wishlist and do not use it for anything related to my real name or real address. Everything goes to the rental box.

My Amazon account is based on .ca. I've had some very generous whales who once they discovered they were purchasing things in Canadian dollars went a bit crazy. Last year I pulled around 5 grand in high-value items on it.

I do recommend keeping your wish lists updated. Often time items will be unavailable or not available for purchase and I always make sure to keep mine updated and for the most part only list items that are sold through from Amazon direct and not third-party sellers.

One last tip. I used to have physical gift cards on my wishlist that people could purchase and that would be mailed directly to my address. I got severely burned by doing this when I had several whales try and purchase me $500 gift cards only to have Amazon flag the transaction as suspicious. This happened several times with several different whales. I no longer have gift cards listed on my list and only list actual items. I can't tell you the pain of seeing a $500 gift card he purchased for you only to be reversed by Amazon. For this reason I generally max out any single item between $200 to $300. I have had higher-value items purchased for me I think the most was 2K, but it was with a dedicated whale who had to get in touch with Amazon who also flagged the transaction as suspicious. He was tenacious and called customer service to make sure that the purchase went through on his card. But generally speaking keep your items in it around $200 to $300 on the Canadian side. Otherwise Amazon will flag high-value transactions and you'll get screwed out of the transaction (custie card refunded).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,443 Times in 1,956 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by freakyspirit View Post
    One last tip. I used to have physical gift cards on my wishlist that people could purchase and that would be mailed directly to my address. I got severely burned by doing this when I had several whales try and purchase me $500 gift cards only to have Amazon flag the transaction as suspicious. This happened several times with several different whales. I no longer have gift cards listed on my list and only list actual items. I can't tell you the pain of seeing a $500 gift card he purchased for you only to be reversed by Amazon. For this reason I generally max out any single item between $200 to $300. I have had higher-value items purchased for me I think the most was 2K, but it was with a dedicated whale who had to get in touch with Amazon who also flagged the transaction as suspicious. He was tenacious and called customer service to make sure that the purchase went through on his card. But generally speaking keep your items in it around $200 to $300 on the Canadian side. Otherwise Amazon will flag high-value transactions and you'll get screwed out of the transaction (custie card refunded).
    Just make sure you don't do this if you use shipito ("You" not being you specifically, just everyone in general)! They do not allow you to receive physical gift cards or cash through their virtual PO boxes.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    Ok, so this is how I track things using Google Sheets, you just need a google email / account to get access to Google Sheets. It's their version of Microsoft Excel and this is how I track my earnings. It doesn't overly matter but it helps me feel more in control. And yea, this gets nerdy.

Firstly, this video shows everything I use which is = and + and with just that you can build a fine way to track your earnings, this short video explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkP9DxRAPI

Spreadsheetsd.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/v5dffOo

This is my look, what I see on my page and works for me, you will find what works for you:

#A This is the week, this is the 32nd week of the 2021 year, 3rd is Monday, 4th is Tuesday up until Sunday the 9th.

#B This is circle is where the day-to-day action happens, I have various profiles and this is where I track them, so today 'Cate' has made $43, Beth $31 and I add them all up. Thus far, today, I have made $144. This one gets complicated as there is money I leave in for bidding. I subtract -25 or, just look at your transactions and see what NF kicked out. Then I reset the numbers the next day and start again so I can get that days total.

#C The amount I make each day, I take the daily #B and compress it here. I use 'daily' for NF payouts, it works for me. On Monday all of my NF accounts paid out $167

#D Is when the money hits my bank account. So all this is the next week, so what I make on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of last week show up in my account on Tuesday morning the following week, my bank does not pay out on Sunday or Monday. So, thus far I will make $167 + $144 and on Tuesday I'll see $311. Your bank / days until money shows up may be different, this is consistent for me. Bank holidays fuck it all up. This way I know how much will show up during the week. I do not live day to day but this helps me.

#E The $167 in Yellow is the amount I have made thus far this week, it will get added by the amount I make each day until Sunday. The $42,176 is the amount thus far for the year. (42,176=42,009+167)

#F TTM pays out once a week, I track it per day but it doesn't fit in very well. Until the Tuesday I attribute that to the last week. So what I make in TTM on Monday and Tuesday gets credited to the week prior. So the $186 that NF has made me since it went to zero gets credited to week #31. It works for me, I try to make $178 per day which will give me $65k for the year.

And then for week #33 I insert rows and I copy and past above and keep going. You can dig into your NF reports and TTM history to see what you have made thus far. Like I said it

It took me a couple weeks to get this figured out, this works for me, you may find something else. Stay safe, good luck.
    Thank you for sitting down to write all of this out, looks great!

I like your system! Does it make taxes easier?
    I was doing profit and loss statements last financial year, a friend put me onto them. They should be helpful when I do my taxes, but they didn't help me staying motivated like seeing my daily earnings would.

Also, do you sell content like audios/stories on TTM or NF? If you sell something overnight, do you add that earning to the following days earnings, or to the day before?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    I just realized that costumers who are members before 2010 tent to leave more often bad reviews or only 1 star. Or maybe it's just me .....
    I need to start pushing for reviews again, stopped for a while.
    Some of the guys who have been around forever don't even leave them.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Does it make taxes easier?
    - Doesn't make a difference, it's for motivation and a bit of planning. You could say it's busy work to update the numbers but I get a couple of gnarly calls and then can update the numbers and see that I'm $35 closer to my daily goal. And, that next Tuesday that $421 is going to show up in my bank account. Tomorrow morning, zero is going to show up. Having no sense of what was happening bothered me.

Honestly, it keeps me focused on the $, the reality is that I might be spending too much time alone in a room talking about gnarly shit with pervs and this way I don't dwell on that and instead that I'm putting money in the bank, that I made 'x' dollars this week.

"Do you sell content like audios/stories? If you sell something overnight...
    I do daily pay out, and every 4am NF resets to zero, I go with that and my page is the same as the current NF balance (well as long as it has hit a payout amount, until then I don't enter it). I do like waking up and seeing an audio or two sold and putting that in the sheet and starting the day running with a some bucks (I don't do audio on TTM, I'm simply frightened of interacting with the staff and I don't update anything ever.)

But yea, thought about it, it's all to give me a bit more sense of control (knowing how much is going to show up and when) and giving myself some positive rewards, knowing I'm getting close to my daily goal or beating my weekly goal. This is a gig that can be short on positive feedback and this is how I build some of that into my day.

Sometimes - "Please stay on the line. This call has lasted 5 minutes $7 has been credited to your account" and I go right over to my sheet and add it. And yea, the money.

Right now it's 12:55 Thursday afternoon as I type this and I have made $78 today, 13 of that on TTM and the rest on NF. I'll go out and hopefully tonight I'll make another $100. So far this week I have made in total $523.

Yea, otherwise calls come in, and later stuff shows up in the bank and I am not sure what is going on. So yea, this is all to give positive feedback and a bit more control.

Works for me, maybe its not for everyone but it certainly helps me get through plus it adds a bit of a professional outlook on things, that I am doing it for the money and that when I get a p3do / [email protected] call it's just for the $. Helps with budgeting, mental stability, sense of control / positive feedback.

This gig, the shitty part of it can stack up on you and can wear. Having the upside of it ever present can only help.

Stay Safe.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 08-06-2021 at 11:17 AM.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

it only took me like 4 years, but I finally got my first negative review from someone.
    It was for a faux facial clip and in the listing picture it's literally me in the same outfit as I wore in my clip. guy said my photos were deceiving (there was only one along with the ptv video lmao). Blocked him and moving on.
    oh well, I hit a whale and I'm on the top of my category! always a good feeling!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I'm transgender so maybe thats why I feel that way, but I feel the transgender category is just weird & unpleasant for Mistresses. Prices are low, fewer people call, and people asking me to "give them aids" or call them f- (Just not my favorite thing, honestly), even more unusual ageplay stuffs & a lot of topping callers isn't as pleasant to me as it could be.

Meanwhile my listings in the general BDSM category & the callers are perfectly alright.

Is that just me and my terrible luck or is it just like that?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to staiyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by staiyo View Post
    Is that just me and my terrible luck or is it just like that?
    I wouldn't beat yourself up too much. While categories do play a roll as to what kind of callers you will get, regardless of the category you will get some seriously messed up f*ckers calling. I would double check your listings and maybe add your hard limits to each profile. For example, I'm mixed and used to get a TON of derogatory race play dudes begging me to play. It's something I refuse to do, so I made sure to specify on the profiles I was getting those kinds of callers that I do not cater to race play. Number of guys who called asking for it dropped dramatically. Definitely worth a shot!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Wow - reading your responses I am realizing how lucky I have been. I have never had a [email protected] call, or anyone asking me to give them any diseases...
    Most of my calls are from guys who found me through social media though. It has been a long time since someone found me off NF.

I am curious about race play actually - intellectual curiosity, not the desire to really persue it as a kink - I had one guy who called me to complain about how 'no-one got his kink' he was a black American (African-American, which is more politically correct?) and he was saying that a lot of the white american girls won't pretend to be slave owners... I was facinated by the kink, and had so many questions. He didn't want to talk about it though, he just wanted to complain. Never heard from someone with that kink since.
    Saying all of this, I can understand why a POC provider wouldn't want to do race play. Your boundaries are important and should always be honoured in any type of work you do.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Kind of related but since April of 2020 I have been doing SW full time. In person stuff but mostly TTM and NF. I am interested in getting a 9-5 even if it's part time. How do I explain this block of "unemployment"? I don't want to say I have been a PSO but I also think it looks bad to be without a traditional job for that long.

Should I say I was doing customer service or administrative assistance for TLOR Holdings (ttm's business name) or NF services, Inc (niteflirt?)

46. The Following User Says Thank You to drnena For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drnena View Post
    Kind of related but since April of 2020 I have been doing SW full time. In person stuff but mostly TTM and NF. I am interested in getting a 9-5 even if it's part time. How do I explain this block of "unemployment"? I don't want to say I have been a PSO but I also think it looks bad to be without a traditional job for that long.

Should I say I was doing customer service or administrative assistance for TLOR Holdings (ttm's business name) or NF services, Inc (niteflirt?)
    I wouldn't recommend lying about being an employee of a company. I also wouldn't recommend bringing up either company's name if you are trying to keep your sex work completely private.

Honestly, given the timing of the "gap" in your resume, most people will probably assume that the pandemic got in the way of you having a traditional job for whatever reason. If you feel you must explain what you did, you're better off saying that you freelanced doing odd jobs. If they ask what you did, you can mention things that tie in to skills you learned doing sex work. Like, if you have been recording audios, you could say you did some voiceover work or audiobook recording. Just keep it simple and don't imply that you worked for any large organizations.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Honestly, given the timing of the "gap" in your resume, most people will probably assume that the pandemic got in the way of you having a traditional job for whatever reason.
    Employers are pretty starved for workers. Get vaccinated and include a copy of that with your resume. Most companies are going to move towards requiring vaccinations. I think it would be fine to include it as a line in your resume, shows right off the bat you are not going to cause a problem on that issue (not an anti-vaxer, won't get sick or cause sickness and that you have a brain): Vaccinated - Johnson and Johnson Dose#1 June 15 2021, Dose #2 2021

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post: