Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6395

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    Just logged in to Skype to see that all my contacts' renames are gone. I always edit their names to say "John Smith -- JOI, SPH" so I remember who they are and what they like. I also do this in Niteflirt notes but I like to do it on Skype as well.

Now it's just showing their original names and nothing else. There is no option to edit their names anymore. I guess Skype removed it.

I have horrible memory. A guy can call me 10 times and I still won't remember who he is, lol. This just makes my job that much harder. Argh.

edit: Nevermind, it's back! Yay!
    I am glad it's back!

I am the opposite - I have a really good memory and will remember them by their voice, guys I think just believe it's from the notes feature (if they know about it). I will forget them if they don't call for a while though, which is why I force myself to use the notes because people go then come back all the time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by kiarabunni View Post
    I got approved for my two profiles yesterday! (I've never done PSO before and I'm new to niteflirt so these are my first two listings I've had) I read some ladies have a confession line so I decided to make a regular domme listing and then my other character is basically the same character but it's a confession/ignore line? I heard some women on this forum say the guys say nasty things so I made a a line where they can confess stuff but I insult them and ignore. Plus it's cheaper than my regular domme listing. I'm just testing this confession/ignore line character haha

But yes, A new character can add some variety - sounds like it can be fun!
    Bad PSO here but I have never heard of a confession line. What is it?

I do have an ignore line though, but it's a higher rate so people seem to call my normal line then ask to be ignored.

Thanks

Hey, so I just found out that my profile was violating TOS before now. (I had my boyfriend do most of the coding, stopped working on NF for a long ass while, and was not aware that the violation was, in fact, a violation because everyone was doing it when I first got started.) I found out from the NF forums yesterday, and have since removed the violation from my profile and do not intend to continue violating the TOS.

This was a relatively small violation (not illegal, just against the site rules unbeknownst to me), but even so, I'm freaking out about being reported and banned. This is basically the only thing keeping me afloat right now. Do you think it will be a problem, or am I overreacting here?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysassylux View Post
    Hey, so I just found out that my profile was violating TOS before now. (I had my boyfriend do most of the coding, stopped working on NF for a long ass while, and was not aware that the violation was, in fact, a violation because everyone was doing it when I first got started.) I found out from the NF forums yesterday, and have since removed the violation from my profile and do not intend to continue violating the TOS.

This was a relatively small violation (not illegal, just against the site rules unbeknownst to me), but even so, I'm freaking out about being reported and banned. This is basically the only thing keeping me afloat right now. Do you think it will be a problem, or am I overreacting here?
    So, I'm guessing you had a pic showing nudity or mentioned a fetish that's not allowed on NiteFlirt (like golden showers or something) or maybe you had your email address posted or something. No matter what, had someone reported you to NiteFlirt, all they would have done was taken down your listing and notified you that it needed to be fixed. Once the corrections had been made, you would have resubmitted your listings for approval and then you would have been back up and running in a day or two.

Even if the violation was more severe (like asking guys to pay you offsite for some services or offering tributes in exchange for cam shows), your first offense would have gotten you only a short suspension, maybe five days or so.

But now that you've fixed it, you won't get in any trouble at all. No one will report you for what your listing said in the past. NiteFlirt won't penalize you for something you might have done in the past, only for things you are currently doing now (unless we're talking about something really serious). But if it was just a matter of you advertising vampire play back when such things were allowed, you really have nothing at all to worry about.

NiteFlirt enforces their rules, but the only ones they ban people for permanently are the financial ones or, occasionally, people who just seem to be willfully violating content rules over and over again.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    NiteFlirt enforces their rules, but the only ones they ban people for permanently are the financial ones or, occasionally.
    What might these be?

I occasionally get some blackmail inquiries - which I stay away from. And the guys that want me to send messages / photos or call other people. And the guys that give me their names and phone numbers and shit like that seem just out of their minds.

Thanks

So, in my case, I sold my Skype ID in a goodie bag and offered tribute shows (I.e., shows that are paid for via tribute on NF). I didn't realize that was against the rules because a lot of the top girls on the NiteFlirt Phone with Cam listings are doing the same thing. I modeled my profile off them because I couldn't imagine anyone would be brazen enough to break the rules on the front page. Apparently I was wrooooong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    What might these be?

I occasionally get some blackmail inquiries - which I stay away from. And the guys that want me to send messages / photos or call other people. And the guys that give me their names and phone numbers and shit like that seem just out of their minds.
    Things where you are taking money out of NF's pockets. If you repeatedly take your customers offsite to have them pay elsewhere, or circumvent NF's fees in some other way, they don't take too kindly to that. Even then, they give you a warning. You don't get banned on the first offense. The only thing I've seen result in an insta-ban is participating in some sort of fraud, either defrauding NF, a customer, or a credit card company.

Thanks

So, in my case, I sold my Skype ID in a goodie bag and offered tribute shows (I.e., shows that are paid for via tribute on NF). I didn't realize that was against the rules because a lot of the top girls on the NiteFlirt Phone with Cam listings are doing the same thing. I modeled my profile off them because I couldn't imagine anyone would be brazen enough to break the rules on the front page. Apparently I was wrooooong.
    If they'd caught you doing that, they'd have taken down your listing and warned you. Now that it's off your listing, you're totally fine.

You might want to read through NF's rules, just to make sure you aren't exposing yourself to having your listings taken down.

Thanks

So, the thing is, I'm pretty sure my account was reported by a disgruntled customer last night (thus, why I read the TOS yesterday). Would they be able to see the way my profile was when I had the skype ID up, or is that gone now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    Bad PSO here but I have never heard of a confession line. What is it?

I do have an ignore line though, but it's a higher rate so people seem to call my normal line then ask to be ignored.
    I just made it 20 cents lower than my regular line because some of the confession shit is nasty. I'm slowly but surely trying to read this whole thread. Early in this thread ome ladies were talking about how some men like to confess some nasty stuff, some of it true, some of it being made up lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kiarabunni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,587 Times in 4,359 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiarabunni View Post
    I just made it 20 cents lower than my regular line because some of the confession shit is nasty. I'm slowly but surely trying to read this whole thread. Early in this thread ome ladies were talking about how some men like to confess some nasty stuff, some of it true, some of it being made up lol
    ugh... sounds unpleasant.

Maybe make it higher not lower!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,884 Times in 2,580 Posts

I agree. I feel like that confession line would bring out the pedos but that’s just me.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So, the thing is, I'm pretty sure my account was reported by a disgruntled customer last night (thus, why I read the TOS yesterday). Would they be able to see the way my profile was when I had the skype ID up, or is that gone now?
    It's certainly technologically possible for them to see previous versions of your listing, but since the only thing they would have done is ask you to change it, they've already gotten the result they want. I very much doubt anything will happen.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

NF just blows my mind since 2 weeks. And my money too.
    Bidding - getting a call- back to the same amount I was - bidding - getting a call - back to the same amount i was
    it's a circle at the moment. So many clicks and maybe one call that brings the money in I took for bidding.
    Drives me nuts.
    I have 2 really great profiles who make most of my monthly income, they're just dead. I can have 20 calls in 3 hours and don't even climb a position higher on the bidding thing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    ugh... sounds unpleasant.

Maybe make it higher not lower!
    I'm new to niteflirt and my main domme listing with a few fetishes for just phone is 1.99 and then I had the confession line as 1.79..thank you for you advice, I'm gonna raise the confession line higher than 1.99!

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for some honest feedback about a cam rate. I am not a cam girl (respect to those of you who do that work), I'm an introvert and quite shy despite being quite the opposite on PSO calls.

Someone has approached me a few times about doing breast only cam work (no face, no body, just breasts), and I let him know that's not my thing, but I would consider it. He specifically mentioned he wants shorter cam sessions (quick J/O), and considering this is a really big ask of me... I have NO idea what to price my calls at...

He did mention he wants this to be a regular thing, frequent texting and phone calls, but shorter, quick, cam finishes.

Just looking for feedback about what you would put your cam line at in my situation.

Much appreciated. <3

Thanks

WHats your phone rate? I would double it or I would just say a flat rate of $50 or something. He wants something exclusive, he has to pay exclusive prices.

Ladies, I switched my SIM card to reflect the country I'm currently residing in and now NF & TTM don't support it or something? Is there a way to work around this? I sent an email but ya.. Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe lower your bids? That's what' s been working for me.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    WHats your phone rate? I would double it or I would just say a flat rate of $50 or something. He wants something exclusive, he has to pay exclusive prices.

Ladies, I switched my SIM card to reflect the country I'm currently residing in and now NF & TTM don't support it or something? Is there a way to work around this? I sent an email but ya.. Thanks.
    If you can have 2 SIMs in your phone or a spare phone to take the calls on international roaming, that could be a thing?

With the confession line... I already have guys do that - although not often, and less now than when I started - they always want to talk about young girls, step daughters, etc. I got it a bit on TTM and AdultWork. I don't get it on NiteFlirt, and I don't think I would want to encourage it tbh. You might get different stuff though with yours, my fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks

That could be an idea although its a pain to switch the SIM all the time. Someone on TTM thread suggested getting a skype USA phone number, I'm going to go that route I think.

Thanks

Sooo... I was trying to make payment buttons and it gave me this message:

"You cannot create Payment Request or Pay To View buttons unless you have an active listing."

Does that mean I have to create a phone listing? I joined Niteflirt to sell goody bags. Does that still work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoco View Post
    Sooo... I was trying to make payment buttons and it gave me this message:

"You cannot create Payment Request or Pay To View buttons unless you have an active listing."

Does that mean I have to create a phone listing? I joined Niteflirt to sell goody bags. Does that still work?
    Payment Mail buttons are tied to a particular listing. When you go to compose one, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and it will ask you which of your listings you want the button tied to. That means when someone buys that particular item, and leaves feedback, it shows up under that particular listing. Goodies don't work that way. They aren't tied to a listing.

Just make a listing and get it approved so you can make your PTV's and Goodies. You never have to turn that listing on to take calls if you don't want to. If you change your mind, your listing is there ready to go.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    Payment Mail buttons are tied to a particular listing. When you go to compose one, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and it will ask you which of your listings you want the button tied to. That means when someone buys that particular item, and leaves feedback, it shows up under that particular listing. Goodies don't work that way. They aren't tied to a listing.

Just make a listing and get it approved so you can make your PTV's and Goodies. You never have to turn that listing on to take calls if you don't want to. If you change your mind, your listing is there ready to go.
    Thanks. I already went ahead and made a listing last night, so I can sell PTVs and Goodies.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

i've been working niteflirt, and getting feedback out of men is awkward...any tips for NF 2020?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Mona View Post
    i've been working niteflirt, and getting feedback out of men is awkward...any tips for NF 2020?
    Feedback can be tricky, its one thing to occasionally ask a 'regular' to leave 5 stars. For first time callers it also feels awkward to me. I try to end every conversation with as much gentleness as possible, I want them to feel very free to call again I don't want to taint things and I end with a 'kisses or 'thank you or some such. I'm looking at my bread-and-butter listing and it hasn't had a review left in 2 months. Only a tiny % of guys leave reviews, it's just a rare thing. More stars are gotten from calls that are +15 minutes.

Eventually, you can drag guys over from successful listings and get them to leave 5's. If you are all new to this tell the guy at the beginning that if he leaves you 5 stars you'll send him 5 free minutes at the beginning of the call. Getting some 5 stars is totally worth it. Or refund a friend to call for a minute. Good luck.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 12-03-2020 at 12:26 PM.