Page 1 of 163 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Cell Phone The Niteflirt Thread

Ok so coming from streamate.. after my first couple nights on NiteFlirt, I'm like.. 'Why does anyone work on Streamate?!' I'm up to a little over $400 and I've barely worked at all! Is it always like this on NF? What are some other fun high-paying sites?

.•**•*)

.•.•*) .•*)

(.• (.•` Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JusCammin505 View Post
    About Niteflirt:

• NF is primarily a phone sex company
    • You can create up to three Characters.
    • Each Character has the ability to create many different listings for live phone sex, recorded MP3's, phone with cam, and Pay to View Mail.
    • You can send content, free minutes, and emails to your customers.
    • You set your own rates. (Under .99/min NOT recommended. Don't be cheap!)
    • NF Does not have its own cam client or software. You will use Skype, Yahoo, etc. I do NOT recommend Yahoo, but many girls use it successfully.
    • Each customer that calls you has the opportunity to leave you feedback. You can also get feedback on content and recorded Mp3's
    • You can cam with your phone calls, or choose not to cam. But you ALWAYS have to take a call in order to get paid. Tributes/Payments for Skype shows is prohibited.
    • You may advertise cam on Phone Only listings if you wish, but you are require to have cam options on Phone with Cam listings.
    • Niteflirt will take care of chargebacks for you, unless its a crazy situation like fraud or something similar.
    • NF Uses a "bidding" system where you can pay for position on the site. This is billed per click. (If you bid .25 a click, you will be billed .25 for each "qualified" customer that clicks your link. You can set a budget to regulate expenses.)
    • NF is not very user friendly. You really have to work on this site to make it a winner for you. It also is not easy to get started, but work great work, comes great payout. Your mileage may vary.
    • You MAY use a cell phone for calls. If your coverage sucks, you will lose customers quickly. Landline or exceptional cell coverage is preferred.
    • Unlike other phone sex companies, you are not required to work a schedule, but staying regular in your hours will benefit you GREATLY.
    • You do not have to use your own photos for your phone listings. You will make more money if you do use yours. Using stock photos for cam listings is NOT advised.
    • You can choose to get paid daily (Express Pay) depending on your bank, it will process within a week.
    • Niteflirt is 70/30 split for money made. (In your favor)
    • You may not do taboo, i.e., incest, bestiality, scat, period play, adult baby, rape, underage scenes, or pee/poo calls. This is in violation of Play Fair Terms and Conditions. (Corrections welcome!)
    • You do not have to do calls in categories you're not comfortable with. Matter of fact, just avoid them. Your callers will sense you are not okay/not experienced with the subject and you could lose the caller and potentially earn negative feedback.
    • In order to succeed on NF, you must read, read, read!! Go through SW's forums, lots of great info here...deeply hidden. NF has good forums as well, but the girls don't reveal a whole lot of secrets. Be creative, do your own thing. That's why NF is so diverse to begin with.
    • Don't do "taboo" calls. As tempting as it is to break the rules, the "No taboos" girls hurt the site just to make a few extra pennies, and they are booted off the site as quickly as they come in. Plus, you'll be encouraging people to do things that are illegal. Again, just don't do it.
    • NF has an affiliate program that, to my knowledge, can pay handsomely if you use it.
    • You can have your own website or blog and advertise it on NF, but it must be NF only - no outside content or pay options can be present on your site or NF will pull your listing and ask you to remove your link from their site.
    • You will have to push a lot of your own traffic and retain your own customers.
    • Please add to this list!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    You can create three characters per phone number. You can create more with the same credit card, but a different phone number so really, the amount of characters is endless as long as you use several phone numbers and credit cards. The Affiliate program I don't think pays all that much, I do great riding customers, in order to do well on NF, you can do your research but the best way to do well is just put yourself out there and take calls. I think NF is more user friendly than AW is that's for sure lol.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 06-29-2018 at 02:04 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigBootySadie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Niteflirt.. I never new it could be THIS good! Damn!((BRAG THREAD))

Sorry, here's the brag thread:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...personal-bests!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,928 Times in 3,602 Posts

Wow.

I wish I could make that much on Niteflirt! I only get a few calls a week.

Got any tips for the rest of us?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the bidding system! and I'm camming on there! There's hardly ANY bbw's on there and I'm like, one of the hottest ones! I'm so freaking excited! I'm number one in the BBW section when my listings are turned on, because I bidded for that spot
    Last edited by BigBootySadie; 07-25-2013 at 03:38 AM.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigBootySadie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm interested to hear about how you did that! Because I have a NF account, which I used for my financial domination activities through MFC. Just for tributes from subs, though. I've never taken a call on there. I would leave the line open, but I guess I never had the patience, so no calls. It seems to have potential, I just haven't figured out how to crack it yet. I don't really understand the thing with paid listings. I guess that's the bidding system you're talking about? Because my tributing subs have left quite a few ratings, but it didn't seem to help as far as getting calls. Any advice? I would appreciate it. And congrats!
    Follow me on Twitter @KimKlassMFC
    I love visitors when I'm online, so all models are welcome
    www.myfreecams.com/#kimklass
    profiles.myfreecams.com/kimklass

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KimKlass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really all I did was read this through and try it out

https://support.niteflirt.com/entrie...tured-Listings

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigBootySadie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Niteflirt was very good site like 3 years ago then it crashed hard and it lost alot of its custy and its girls.... That said it does seem like they are making a comeback

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aven For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,557 Times in 2,593 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySadie View Post
    Really all I did was read this through and try it out

https://support.niteflirt.com/entrie...tured-Listings
    from what i read on this page its pretty much paying for better placement yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,615 Times in 4,094 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    from what i read on this page its pretty much paying for better placement yes?
    From what I've been able to gather because I find the whole thing quite confusing....yes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,928 Times in 3,602 Posts

I have 7 characters, tons of listings, lost of vids and mp3s ans stuff. I used to make a ton on there before the crash when AT&T pulled out, almost enough to making a living just with that.

I do bid but it doesn't seem to help much.

Glad it works for someone.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,948 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Blog Entries

Glad it is working for you....I have previously left my line open for 24hrs a day for days at a time and not got a single call. Not for me.
    I take cash, debit or credit. I just don't take shit.

Follow me on twitter! @MooreScarlett
    www.scarlettmoore.cammodels.com
    Hear me ramble about random things: www.themagdaleneperspective.blogspot.ca

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

I like making 50 bucks every 10 minutes but i don't like the fact that niteflirt calls me at 2 am EST to tell me to record something for them.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,843 Times in 2,596 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

You violated their rules. It's VERY clear on there that you CANT do that. You can get your account closed down for leaving yourself feedback. You need to read the TOS. By posting this like you did, anyone can send this to NF and they will shut your account down right away. I suggest you delete this whole thread because many of the performers on there WILL report this if they see it.

From TOS:

Feedback
    NiteFlirt does not permit Flirts to take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. This includes giveaways in exchange for ratings, placing calls to accounts you own with the intent of leaving positive feedback, and placing calls to other Flirts with the intent of leaving negative feedback. Flirts are not allowed to leave responses to negative feedback on their Flirt Profile or listings without customer consent.

If you would like to dispute feedback left on your listing, your proper avenue of complaint is fill out a Customer Support Form and select "Policies and Abuse" from the drop down menu. You should not email the Member to complain.

For more information, please read our Feedback Removal Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySadie View Post
    the bidding system! and I used my boyfriends name, credit card and phone number to make a second account, called myself and left good feedback and 5 star rating to get my account going.. and I'm camming on there! There's hardly ANY bbw's on there and I'm like, one of the hottest ones! I'm so freaking excited! I'm number one in the BBW section when my listings are turned on, because I bidded for that spot

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,448 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Yeah I know you need to get at least 1 rating or something before you even show up on listings, so thats probably why some people arent even getting calls. I know niteflirt has a lot of rules. No websites...if you want to list a website you have to make a completely separate one ONLY for niteflirt, no outbound links to anything else, no twitter etc. I'm writing out listings now...Niteflirt forums and old threads on SW have been helpful

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLavender View Post
    And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Yeah I know you need to get at least 1 rating or something before you even show up on listings, so thats probably why some people arent even getting calls. I know niteflirt has a lot of rules. No websites...if you want to list a website you have to make a completely separate one ONLY for niteflirt, no outbound links to anything else, no twitter etc. I'm writing out listings now...Niteflirt forums and old threads on SW have been helpful
    oh :-/ my profile links to my blog I thought that was allowed just no pay sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

that doesnt make sense how are ppl supposed to find you and call u to even get ur first rating if u only show up if u have ratings?
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by BlasianBytch View Post
    oh :-/ my profile links to my blog I thought that was allowed just no pay sites.
    From what I understand from reading the NFforums, you can only have a blog for your flirt characters. Anything on that website must be niteflirt related only. (You can't promote SM, Twitter, C4S, a funny site you want to share - nothing but niteflirt related things only) So on your niteflirt site you can list your videos, pics for sale etc. things like that.

And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    that doesnt make sense how are ppl supposed to find you and call u to even get ur first rating if u only show up if u have ratings?
    You have to promote your listing to other sites. Once you get a rating your listing will show up along with everyone else on the Niteflirt page and you'll get ranked, etc.

But TBH with all the reading I've done around SW past threads and other forums, what the OP did isn't very uncommon at all, it looks like.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

From what I understand from reading the NFforums, you can only have a blog for your flirt characters. Anything on that website must be niteflirt related only. (You can't promote SM, Twitter, C4S, a funny site you want to share - nothing but niteflirt related things only) So on your niteflirt site you can list your videos, pics for sale etc. things like that.
    I'm glad I haven't been caught I was in the top ten of my category. I have two lines one is me on cam and the other is listening to people's problems. Same name used as my blog but I don't want to push my luck. What is the point of telling us to link to sites when we set up our profiles if we can't link to our own sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by BlasianBytch View Post
    I'm glad I haven't been caught I was in the top ten of my category. I have two lines one is me on cam and the other is listening to people's problems. Same name used as my blog but I don't want to push my luck. What is the point of telling us to link to sites when we set up our profiles if we can't link to our own sites.
    thats my thing u dont show up on the listings on NF untill u have ratings that u get only by calling urslef from a custie account or advertising from other sources so if u wanna do things 'legit' u have to advertise on like twitter or something but u cant put ur twitter on ur NF page sounds a bit selfish and one sided

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member SweetPinkCupcake's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 387 Posts

Niteflirt is how I got started in the whole adult industry...I did phone on there and then 2 months into it was then the "crash" happened or whatever. I was busy with other stuff, came back to it, and it was sooo different...that's when I started camming on IMLive. NF used to have a lot of traffic, but now you pretty much have to bring in your own.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetPinkCupcake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I have had a NF account for years but just recently started using it when one of my mains was hacked and offline for more then 24 hours...I was quite surprised when I logged in! I have one of the most plain profiles ever, and I had no feedback at all but somehow, I did extremely well and continue to do so. I don't bother with the bidding system as I honestly just couldn't figure it out and I ended up being #1 in my category consistently anyway (knocking on wood) so I didn't see a need to look into it further. I have no idea what I did or how I did it, I honestly feel that it is just luck. Don't get me wrong, it is not always jumping when I log on! Sometimes, I will go a few hours without much action (sometimes none!) but it isn't my main site anyway so it works out really well for me.

They saved my ass during that hacking down time with my main.
    I'm on Twitter, follow me I'll follow you! https://www.twitter.com/yourgirlkazz

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyslilHeaven View Post
    If I get upset, I just think about bubbles then go blow some...nothing makes me happier than watching beautiful, innocently fragile spheres float through the air then die. LOL!

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tbean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

.•**•*)

.•.•*) .•*)

(.• (.•` Thank you!

About Niteflirt:

• Each Character has the ability to create many different listings for live phone sex, recorded MP3's, phone with cam, and Pay to View Mail.
    • NF Does not have its own cam client or software. You will use Skype, Yahoo, etc. I do NOT recommend Yahoo, but many girls use it successfully.
    • Each customer that calls you has the opportunity to leave you feedback. You can also get feedback on content and recorded Mp3's
    • You can cam with your phone calls, or choose not to cam. But you ALWAYS have to take a call in order to get paid. Tributes/Payments for Skype shows is prohibited.
    • You may advertise cam on Phone Only listings if you wish, but you are require to have cam options on Phone with Cam listings.
    • Niteflirt will take care of chargebacks for you, unless its a crazy situation like fraud or something similar.
    • NF Uses a "bidding" system where you can pay for position on the site. This is billed per click. (If you bid .25 a click, you will be billed .25 for each "qualified" customer that clicks your link. You can set a budget to regulate expenses.)
    • NF is not very user friendly. You really have to work on this site to make it a winner for you. It also is not easy to get started, but work great work, comes great payout. Your mileage may vary.
    • You MAY use a cell phone for calls. If your coverage sucks, you will lose customers quickly. Landline or exceptional cell coverage is preferred.
    • Unlike other phone sex companies, you are not required to work a schedule, but staying regular in your hours will benefit you GREATLY.
    • You do not have to use your own photos for your phone listings. You will make more money if you do use yours. Using stock photos for cam listings is NOT advised.
    • You can choose to get paid daily (Express Pay) depending on your bank, it will process within a week.
    • You may not do taboo, i.e., incest, bestiality, scat, period play, adult baby, rape, underage scenes, or pee/poo calls. This is in violation of Play Fair Terms and Conditions. (Corrections welcome!)
    • You do not have to do calls in categories you're not comfortable with. Matter of fact, just avoid them. Your callers will sense you are not okay/not experienced with the subject and you could lose the caller and potentially earn negative feedback.
    • In order to succeed on NF, you must read, read, read!! Go through SW's forums, lots of great info here...deeply hidden. NF has good forums as well, but the girls don't reveal a whole lot of secrets. Be creative, do your own thing. That's why NF is so diverse to begin with.
    • Don't do "taboo" calls. As tempting as it is to break the rules, the "No taboos" girls hurt the site just to make a few extra pennies, and they are booted off the site as quickly as they come in. Plus, you'll be encouraging people to do things that are illegal. Again, just don't do it.
    • NF has an affiliate program that, to my knowledge, can pay handsomely if you use it.
    • You can have your own website or blog and advertise it on NF, but it must be NF only - no outside content or pay options can be present on your site or NF will pull your listing and ask you to remove your link from their site.
    • You will have to push a lot of your own traffic and retain your own customers.
    You can create three characters per phone number. You can create more with the same credit card, but a different phone number so really, the amount of characters is endless as long as you use several phone numbers and credit cards. The Affiliate program I don't think pays all that much, I do great riding customers, in order to do well on NF, you can do your research but the best way to do well is just put yourself out there and take calls. I think NF is more user friendly than AW is that's for sure lol.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 06-29-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

.•**•*)

.•.•*) .•*)

(.• (.•` Thank you!

About Niteflirt:

Last edited by justanothercamgirl; 09-29-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: I replaced my super lame first post with helpful quotes from camgirls.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 Times in 870 Posts

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

I believe that now as long as you are getting calls you show up. Now what page you would show up on is a different matter, although feedback has no effect on LVS which determines placement.
    "You want to fuck with eagles you have to learn to fly"- Heathers

Quote Originally Posted by Graceface View Post
    ho ho ho ho merry banmas!!!!

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 163 1231151101 ... LastLast