Page 267 of 269 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269 LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 6725

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Hey, ladies, how are you doing? I have 2 brand new listings but none calls. What did you do to take them from the ground when you begun with NF?
    I only got an email from a guy saying hello.
    Not even a chat in 2 days. What can I do ������?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by BFX View Post
    What did you do to take them from the ground when you begun with NF
    About 70% of all listings on NF don't have a single star or review. It's overly hard to get noticed with no reviews and no calls. It's a wasteland down there.

Tell a guy who calls one of your old listings that you are starting a new listing, offer him time on the new listing for .30 cents a minute if he promises to leave stars. Offer him free 5's if he leaves you stars. Until you have 20 or 30 stars its impossible to get any real traction. At some point it becomes reasonable to bid and get in the game. If you do this you can get a listing from 'zero' to being an earner in about a week and a half. And have a good, creative listing that doesn't suck and pulls guys in.

Someone will chime in here and say its against the rules, she might be right. Everyone has to find what works for them and this works for me.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-04-2021 at 01:50 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by looklovely View Post
    I wonder if he will come back to me.
    The only way to shake these guys is to ignore them. Once you start blocking him he gets into a hunting frame of mind "Oh, I'm going to get that bitch" and just starting that game gets his juices going. Just that is entertaining for him, he gets off on scaring gals and getting under their skin.

If he calls put the phone down and leave it until he hangs up, don't say a word. If he writes don't answer. Every gal picks up some bad reviews, its just part of the deal. No dude jerking off is going to look at your reviews and see one or two bad reviews and that's going to keep him from calling.

Just ignore guys like him. He'll move on to some other gal and play his games with her.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-05-2021 at 02:41 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    About 70% of all listings on NF don't have a single star or review. It's overly hard to get noticed with no reviews and no calls. It's a wasteland down there.

Tell a guy who calls one of your old listings that you are starting a new listing, offer him time on the new listing for .30 cents a minute if he promises to leave stars. Offer him free 5's if he leaves you stars. Until you have 20 or 30 stars its impossible to get any real traction. At some point it becomes reasonable to bid and get in the game. If you do this you can get a listing from 'zero' to being an earner in about a week and a half. And have a good, creative listing that doesn't suck and pulls guys in.

Someone will chime in here and say its against the rules, she might be right. Everyone has to find what works for them and this works for me.
    Thanks a lot, Mary Elizabeth. I always appreciate your posts and kindness. ❤

Thanks
    Thanked 7,314 Times in 1,896 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Not usually one to complain or beat myself up, but I'm having the worst week on NF that I think I've ever had. Usually I'm fairly busy, but the past few days have just been hang ups in under 30 seconds or "the other party is no longer available" within seconds of me picking up. I'm not even at 5% of my very average weekly goal on NF.
    Anyone else having issues?
    Seriously sitting here for hours between calls like
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Not usually one to complain or beat myself up, but I'm having the worst week on NF that I think I've ever had. Usually I'm fairly busy, but the past few days have just been hang ups in under 30 seconds or "the other party is no longer available" within seconds of me picking up. I'm not even at 5% of my very average weekly goal on NF.
    I had my first "the other party is no longer available" call about a month ago. They suck.
    You're just in a funk right now. Try not to let it get you down. If you need to freshen up, go for a walk or have a hot bubble bath then get back to it fresh, you tend to make more when you don't need the money (funnily enough).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

I had a few "party is no longer available", one profile is getting clicked to death , another one is since weeks now on the first page for chat and nobody chatted or called that profile for at least 3 days now and a third profile where I get most of my calls seems to be dead too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Today was much better, but it was also still a bit slow compared to what I pull there on average. Not going to beat myself up anymore though. Hell, I'm even going to bed early so I can put in some extra hours later today!
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,285 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

NiteFlirt is not registering any replies to texts. I'm not getting paid for answering and the notification that I have a new message stays on however my replies are sending just fine. It's across all my characters and i'm getting steamed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    NiteFlirt is not registering any replies to texts. I'm not getting paid for answering and the notification that I have a new message stays on however my replies are sending just fine. It's across all my characters and i'm getting steamed.
    I'm not experiencing anything like that. Send in tickets. I'm sure you'll get paid. NF is good about such things.

In the mean time, are you using the same browser for all your characters? If so, try a different. If you haven't, try logging in and out of your accounts. Try rebooting your computer. It's possible everything is fine on NF's side of things but that issue has something to do with displaying the information to you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

My profile photos have been found by a colleague of my husband's at work. Now this gentleman did not tattle or anything. He just told my husband someone online found them online and used them for a sex site. His wife likes my hair color and did an image search for my photos online, and my Niteflirt profile came up. They were discreet, thankfully. That only took a month to be found. LOL

So, has anyone on here been forced to change model photos? I plan to hire a model to pose for my new profile pics and pay her for their use. I am worried my customers are going to freak out, because many of them really liked my look (I went for sexy professional. I am using the therapist angle and it seemed appropriate). I know they will call me a bait and switch or whatever.
    Any advice? How would you guys deal with this?

I have been doing really well and thank you all for your help.
    Last edited by DanieLynne1986; 05-09-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by DanieLynne1986 View Post
    My profile photos have been found by a colleague of my husband's at work. Now this gentleman did not tattle or anything. He just told my husband someone online found them online and used them for a sex site. His wife likes my hair color and did an image search for my photos online, and my Niteflirt profile came up. They were discreet, thankfully. That only took a month to be found. LOL

So, has anyone on here been forced to change model photos? I plan to hire a model to pose for my new profile pics and pay her for their use. I am worried my customers are going to freak out, because many of them really liked my look (I went for sexy professional. I am using the therapist angle and it seemed appropriate). I know they will call me a bait and switch or whatever.
    For anyone who asks (and I'm sure many will) I'd basically tell them the truth. I'd say a family member found out your pics were being used on an adult site and told you (not knowing that it was actually you using your own photos on the site). Tell them you just couldn't take the chance of anyone else finding out so you needed to pull them down and start using a content model. Most guys are aware that a lot of flirts use models to keep their own identity a secret. To my own customers that know I use a model, I tell them I couldn't take the risk of family, friends and neighbors finding out what I do.
    Last edited by grneyesnfl; 05-09-2021 at 09:42 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been doing really well and thank you all for your help.
    This is why you never post a NiteFlirt photo on any other site where you use your real name.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    This is why you never post a NiteFlirt photo on any other site where you use your real name.
    I didn't. She used a facial recognition search enginethat matched my face, as far as I can tell. Those photos were nowhere else with my name attached, or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I didn't. She used a facial recognition search enginethat matched my face, as far as I can tell. Those photos were nowhere else with my name attached, or not.
    So... she sounds like a stalker. I've been doing this since '13 and never had an issue with someone matching photos. Yes, I've had people I know contact me because they saw me on tube or cam sites, but never that level of weird ass stalker behavior. This is partly due to the fact that I got rid of all social media that was not work related. But as we all know, it's just a matter of time before someone we know finds out & if you aren't comfortable with that, this is not the industry for you.

In the future, (& if you're so easy to pick out) maybe buy some photos from extralunchmoney for commercial use.
    Join OnlyFans here!

-Oscar Wilde

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

She might have just dropped some of your pics in google image search, if its the same pictures they might get picked up this way, test it see what you get.

https://tineye.com/

https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en

I know most all the people who work at my bank know what I do, I go there occasionally for one reason or another. I have my payment set to 'daily' because I like it showing up constantly, I like to track it but I know to everyone at the bank it looks strange enough on their computer screen that they go 'wtf is up with this chick? Like, who is paying this bitch up to twelve times a day? All differing amounts? (Tuesdays in my account is nuts.)

A search for "Nf Services Payment" quickly gives "NF services is a web based phone sex service, NiteFlirt.com. The company itself is legit, I have worked with them for years. They pay their contractors based on per minute calls, typically adult in nature"

-and-

Merchant Nf services
    Website www.niteflirt.com

There is the one middle aged teller who must go to church a lot or something since she gives me the most fucked looks I ever got and doesn't want to converse with me at all, not even a tiny little bit. There is the one gal who has a desk who I am pretty sure is flirting with me, it's normal for people at a bank to be friendly to everyone but the other day she mentioned a lesbian event she was hoping was not going to get canceled this year so.................but I don't get it how me being a low rung sex worker means I might automatically be into girls? Not that I haven't dated women but I really don't think I come across as lez/bi? Once there was a line and the branch manager came out and helped some people and he was openly flustered when he came back with my paperwork.

I know they all know, me going to the bank makes me feel like I am at the zoo with everyone looking at me strange. They see a lot of peoples financial life and all that comes with it and I know I am right up there in the category of unusual for them. I've been at that bank for 6-7 years (5/3) and usually have a couple grand parked in there and I am plenty happy with it, could do without the looks but if that's part of making my own hours that's fine by me.

Anyway, time to crash. Get your vaccine, stay safe
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-14-2021 at 03:41 AM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,369 Posts

So... she sounds like a stalker. I've been doing this since '13 and never had an issue with someone matching photos. Yes, I've had people I know contact me because they saw me on tube or cam sites, but never that level of weird ass stalker behavior. This is partly due to the fact that I got rid of all social media that was not work related. But as we all know, it's just a matter of time before someone we know finds out & if you aren't comfortable with that, this is not the industry for you.

In the future, (& if you're so easy to pick out) maybe buy some photos from extralunchmoney for commercial use.
    Yeah, those are some pretty extreme lengths to go to over someone's hair color. Who would do that? And who would tell her husband, to tell your husband, to tell you? I suspect that she (or, more likely, her husband) was actually looking for you for different reasons, or he was on Niteflirt and stumbled upon you. If I were you I would just delete all my vanilla social media, so that the average person doesn't have any pics to search with, but if that's not possible you could also wear glasses in adult-related content (or contacts if you already do--whatever you do normally in real life, do the opposite.) I've tested facial recognition and while pics of me without glasses did turn up some cam profiles, pics of me with glasses (which I've never worn in publicly available cam related pics) did not. Certain kinds of make up (the kind that changes the proportions and lines of your features instead of just emphasizing them) may also have the same effect but I'm way too lazy to bother with that myself. You could also see if using Snapchat filters or the Snow app changes your face enough to fool it. A TON of models only seem to have pics with Snapchat filters on them now so I don't think too many guys would mind.

If Niteflirt allows geoblocking I'd say you should geoblock your area and move on with your life but I can't seem to find that option.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    Yeah, those are some pretty extreme lengths to go to over someone's hair color. Who would do that? And who would tell her husband, to tell your husband, to tell you? I suspect that she (or, more likely, her husband) was actually looking for you for different reasons, or he was on Niteflirt and stumbled upon you. If I were you I would just delete all my vanilla social media, so that the average person doesn't have any pics to search with, but if that's not possible you could also wear glasses in adult-related content (or contacts if you already do--whatever you do normally in real life, do the opposite.) I've tested facial recognition and while pics of me without glasses did turn up some cam profiles, pics of me with glasses (which I've never worn in publicly available cam related pics) did not. Certain kinds of make up (the kind that changes the proportions and lines of your features instead of just emphasizing them) may also have the same effect but I'm way too lazy to bother with that myself. You could also see if using Snapchat filters or the Snow app changes your face enough to fool it. A TON of models only seem to have pics with Snapchat filters on them now so I don't think too many guys would mind.

If Niteflirt allows geoblocking I'd say you should geoblock your area and move on with your life but I can't seem to find that option.
    She was harmless, really, not a stalker. She just put a Facebook photo into a facial recognition search and there it was. I recreated the search myself and found it too. The couple assumed it was someone else who stole my photo, and I will let them think that. I am not ashamed of what I do, it would just be harmful to my husband's job, due to a morality clause in his employment contract.

I just wanted to let you guys and girls know it is getting easier to spot us on adult sites from facial search engines. I am getting model photos as we speak.

It is getting creepy that there are so many facial recognition sites and engines available just from a google search. I had no idea until I put the search into google myself.

I saw this article yesterday on my news feed, titled:"This facial recognition website can turn anyone into a cop — or a stalker" in the Washington Post. It is about a new facial recognition engine called "Name removed. It seems to be very effective and a gamechanger for this type of search.

(can't get the link function to work on this link just search for article title )

Women and men need to know the rules of the game are changing fast and anonymity is fading away. My photos were pretty well done, but posted on no other site on the web except Niteflirt. So it is getting easy to be found if someone is looking. I checked some of the sites using my husband's face and found him on his professional and personal sites too. So, act accordingly for your own safety.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 05-15-2021 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Name removed

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DanieLynne1986 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,369 Posts

^ What I'm saying is that it's creepy to put someone's photo into a facial recognition search. I can't imagine doing that unless I was looking for photos of myself or my friends for our safety, or maybe to see if a boyfriend was on a dating app or something... Not to find an acquaintance's hair color. It's just weird to me. Also, I personally feel that discussing specifics of this should be done on the Verified Camgirls forum or Discord, not on the open forum. Obviously guys can find this information themselves if they know to look for it but reducing the spread of it could quite literally save lives.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

This is why 99% of cam models do not have personal social media. It will out you. If you're wise, you'll delete yours as well if you plan to continue in this line of work.
    Also, it is creepy that she did that, whether you wish to admit it or not.
    Join OnlyFans here!

-Oscar Wilde

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 873 Posts

NF has been a complete wasteland. Four accounts and some can go days, even a full week with no calls. And this is with me never turning my accounts off. But my money gets taken for bidding and I can update till I'm blue in the face. I miss the good ole days so much.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Sorry, I know that the fickle nature of PSO means that sometimes things are ice fucking cold and you can't get the phone to ring even if you offered up your own kin to the PSO gods, been there.

But for the past couple weeks this shameless, low moral, phone sex whore has been fucking on fire. The past 16 days I have wrestled those monsters out of $3,885. I know some of you cam girls are crushing even me but this bitch is pretty fucking thrilled. In that time I got my taxes in, got my second covid shot, craigslisted and sold a bunch of crap I was never going to use again and rode my bike most days. They are going to make a marvel movie about me pretty soon here I promise.

Name:  Capturexsy.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  99.1 KB
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-26-2021 at 01:54 PM.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Sorry, I know that the fickle nature of PSO means that sometimes things are ice fucking cold and you can't get the phone to ring even if you offered up your own kin to the PSO gods, been there.

But for the past couple weeks this shameless, low moral, phone sex whore has been fucking on fire. The past 16 days I have wrestled those monsters out of $3,885. I know some of you cam girls are crushing even me but this bitch is pretty fucking thrilled. In that time I got my taxes in, got my second covid shot, craigslisted and sold a bunch of crap I was never going to use again and rode my bike most days. They are going to make a marvel movie about me pretty soon here I promise.

Name:  Capturexsy.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  99.1 KB
    Great! Awesome results! Congrats!
    How many hours do you work daily? I try to adjust my program and work more but sometimes I am tired and get offline quick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

>How many hours do you work daily?

If I am home I leave it on. I turn it off when I sleep, there are times its just dead and leave it off then. I turn it off when I am making and eating food, I used to stay on for that but I got tired of cold food. 6-8-10-12 hours on most every day? Something like that. I don't think a 'schedule' matters. I think it's more important to be on at different times, sunday morning is sometimes popping, there are AM jerkers, guys that want to text at work. If you are only on in the evening you are going to miss a lot of business.

There were times in the winter when I was snowed the fuck in and I might be on, like, all day. ALL day. August is dead for me, certain holidays are dead so there certainly are times to just log off and forget it. My fave I guess is to wake up, get 50-60 bucks and get a bike ride, go to my art center whatever and then come home and nail the rest.

Some days the money is there and I just stay on no matter what. The $300 days are a big part of the equation so - "Don't Say No To Money".

Say yes to the pervs, the creeps, the addicts; I would guess 15% of my income is from them. One guy who smokes harrrrrd drugs, yea, we talk. He says everyone else hangs up on him. There was a girl here a couple months back going on about all the guys she was blocking, the guys who she blew off because they didn't introduce themselves or she blocked because short calls and made a lot of noise then hasn't been around in a long time.

You can choose money - or not.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 05-23-2021 at 04:45 PM.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

>How many hours do you work daily?

If I am home I leave it on. I turn it off when I sleep, there are times its just dead and leave it off then. I turn it off when I am making and eating food, I used to stay on for that but I got tired of cold food. 6-8-10 hours on most every day? Something like that. I don't think a 'schedule' matters. I think it's more important to be on at different times, sunday morning is sometimes popping, there are AM jerkers, guys that want to text at work. If you are only on in the evening you are going to miss a lot of business.
    When I first joined Stripperweb I laughed about the title of that thread Stay the Fuck on but it is such a good valid topic. Work smarter and stay the fuck on, this is for me to understand this business and act accordingly. Thanks a lot, Mary Elizabeth, always helpful and smart.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post: