Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241 LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 6016

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    There are things about the pandemic that have been bad. There was the fucking terror of March, the cost to my sanity, to my sense of safety, the scared trips to the grocery store, the friends and that I have seen so much less that I miss to tears, the isolation, it goes on and on.

There was some choppiness early on but the last 2 months have been tremendously lucrative. I would not want to do a pandemic again but this week will be a personal record, I know some of you cam girls will scoff but this is one slice of the NF/TTM/SCats pie. I want to run through the streets screaming and if I don't put it out there at some point I'll rupture. Stay safe out there.
    Well done, girl, genuinely.

I 100% agree. The pandemic has been tragic, no doubt. On a much smaller scale of unfortunate events, my fiance is immunocompromised and while I'm not too worried about him since he's in tremendous shape and quite young (<30), he's still been worried sick and for fair reasons. We've also got parents and grandparents over 60 with tons of health issues, it's been stressful.

However, last month was my highest earning month yet at about 500 under $Xk.*

And I've taken about 9-10 days off this month to get some personal obligations squared away, and it's still going well enough for me. I'm def not mad at it! Way better than the usual summer screeching halt that starts right at the beginning of June for me normally.

People who cam and make clips making BIG bank have payouts that put mine to shame too, but NF is my WHOLE pie (stupid of me tbh, but I hate TTM's signup reqs... and pedos lmao) and also without ever taking cam calls or making videos or talking to anyone but submissive men, I'm very satisfied with these numbers.

The pandemic's fucked up and awful, but I can't say it hasn't done wonders for my biz. I hate to say it while there are people struggling, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm proud of myself.

I'll probably delete this later since I'm trying to keep a lower profile about my earnings these days, but I'm ecstatic myself, and if anyone needed any convincing to give NF a go, even during the dreaded summer, hopefully this helps motivate you to join the ranks and get your coins! I love this old ass looking site lol.

*The $20 is for when I ran out of bid money and the tribute's a tip for a Flirt who helped me with a small tech issue. If I called for pleasure, I wouldn't be that damn cheap LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paradoxx; 07-01-2020 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Deleted screenshots for privacy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,394 Times in 4,384 Posts

Does anyone have any luck dealing with the annoying guys who want to just send mail? It gets on my nerves that they're even allowed to send mail for free. It seems that it's just guys who want to talk about their fetish for free or ask dumb questions. I've tried sending them a response and charging them to view the mail or respond telling them to call me and we can talk about it but all it seems to get lately is more mail with idiotic questions. I'm thinking it's best to just not respond at all anymore to any mail since I get no compensation for it. If they were serious about being a customer, they would call or chat, not waste time asking me stupid shit like how big my boobs are, what size my nipples are, what size my feet are, etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxx View Post

I 100% agree. The pandemic has been tragic, no doubt. On a much smaller scale of unfortunate events, my fiance is immunocompromised and while I'm not too worried about him since he's in tremendous shape and quite young (<30), he's still been worried sick and for fair reasons. We've also got parents and grandparents over 60 with tons of health issues, it's been stressful.

However, last month was my highest earning month yet at about 500 under $15k.*

20200622_064541.jpg

And I've taken about 9-10 days off this month to get some personal obligations squared away, and it's still going well enough for me. I'm def not mad at it! Way better than the usual summer screeching halt that starts right at the beginning of June for me normally.

20200622_065321.jpg

People who cam and make clips making BIG bank have payouts that put mine to shame too, but NF is my WHOLE pie (stupid of me tbh, but I hate TTM's signup reqs... and pedos lmao) and also without ever taking cam calls or making videos or talking to anyone but submissive men, I'm very satisfied with these numbers.

The pandemic's fucked up and awful, but I can't say it hasn't done wonders for my biz. I hate to say it while there are people struggling, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm proud of myself.

I'll probably delete this later since I'm trying to keep a lower profile about my earnings these days, but I'm ecstatic myself, and if anyone needed any convincing to give NF a go, even during the dreaded summer, hopefully this helps motivate you to join the ranks and get your coins! I love this old ass looking site lol.

*The $20 is for when I ran out of bid money and the tribute's a tip for a Flirt who helped me with a small tech issue. If I called for pleasure, I wouldn't be that damn cheap LOL.
    WOW! Congrats, that more than amazing!
    Question, do you use your own pics? Od course you don't have to answer, I just wanna know if such an amount is even possible with some bought modelpics?

Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Does anyone have any luck dealing with the annoying guys who want to just send mail? It gets on my nerves that they're even allowed to send mail for free. It seems that it's just guys who want to talk about their fetish for free or ask dumb questions. I've tried sending them a response and charging them to view the mail or respond telling them to call me and we can talk about it but all it seems to get lately is more mail with idiotic questions. I'm thinking it's best to just not respond at all anymore to any mail since I get no compensation for it. If they were serious about being a customer, they would call or chat, not waste time asking me stupid shit like how big my boobs are, what size my nipples are, what size my feet are, etc.
    I'm personally not as dismissive of inbox messages as a lot of Flirts. I used to be really annoyed by them because I never could monetize them and my business was slow in general since I was finding my feet on the site. However, now that I've figured things out to a certain extent, I've found the value in hustling customers this way.

I just do exactly what you try: Send a response telling them to either call me, send me a chat, or buy something because I don't talk for free. And then if they follow up again via inbox, I send a paid response.

If they leave the PTV unread and respond anyway, I let them know that I blatantly ignore guys who don't pay and then proceed to ignore them until they actually buy something. I've never had a guy who spammed my inbox without me replying or anything like that, so I'm not sure what someone would do in that situation aside from block because that's very clearly a cheap troll. But yeah, for all of the other guys, it's just Call/Text/Buy > PTV > Ignore if none of those options are responded to.

This doesn't have a 100% success rate at all, but it's a good way to make sure I'm not wasting too much of my time or leaving money on the table. I found out the value in this when this one guy back in January sent me a paragraph-long message describing what he wanted to talk about and then asked me if I would do something fetish-related and out of sheer annoyance, I only responded with "call me." LOL. I figured there was no way he'd call and lo-and-behold he rung me up within 2-3 minutes after and we had a decently long $10/min. call, so that taught me to not dismiss those guys entirely. Some of them really do just want to know about the service before they take the plunge and pay for something they won't enjoy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    WOW! Congrats, that more than amazing!
    Question, do you use your own pics? Od course you don't have to answer, I just wanna know if such an amount is even possible with some bought modelpics?

Thanks.
    Thanks, girl! I just sent you a PM. <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradoxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 411 Posts

Smiley Re: The Niteflirt Thread

20200622_064541.jpg

20200622_065321.jpg

That is fucking fantastic. I know you have been putting a lot of time and effort into your hustle to make bank like that! You go girl! I only work 12-15/hours a week with multiple sites. I try to make $1k/mo on NF. Overall it is one of my top eggs most definitely! Id love to learn your ways!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey all, I'm looking for ambient hypnotic audio tracks and all the royalty free sites I've checked have not been helpful. Anyone got anything they could point me to?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to luna93 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by luna93 View Post
    Hey all, I'm looking for ambient hypnotic audio tracks and all the royalty free sites I've checked have not been helpful. Anyone got anything they could point me to?
    Ooh, I'd like to know this too~

My hypno files are a snoozefest IMO, so I've been looking to jazz them up with some cool audio overlays and royalty-free background tracks, but I've also got no idea where to look tbh.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradoxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 392 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

20200622_064541.jpg

20200622_065321.jpg

Holy shit! Wooow. If you dont mind me asking do you drive your own traffic to niteflirt?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by queenelayliah View Post
    Holy shit! Wooow. If you dont mind me asking do you drive your own traffic to niteflirt?
    I do use my Twitter shoutouts and keep them toggled on for the most part, but I bid A LOT when I'm available overnight and that gets me most of my traffic IMO.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I have a bunch of listings for niche fetishes - say feet, or lingerie, or whatever - and they don't get many calls. Most of the people who want to talk about that particular fetish just call through my main femdom line.

My question is, should I keep those lines open for the odd call, or is it better to only have listings that are popular for the algos?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,231 Times in 2,349 Posts

I have the SAME question, I basically only get called on two lines. ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    I have a bunch of listings for niche fetishes - say feet, or lingerie, or whatever - and they don't get many calls. Most of the people who want to talk about that particular fetish just call through my main femdom line.

My question is, should I keep those lines open for the odd call, or is it better to only have listings that are popular for the algos?
    I would keep them open, thats how they found you. If i need more feedback and stars on my main Listing, i lower the main listing price for pence and keep the odd listings higher. Thats when they call your main listing for the fetish they want.
    Except you have a fetish listing that requires a way higher price. Just have a look at other flirt profiles, the most feedback is always on the main Listing, even when they had all the listing done at the same time.

Thats my opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,551 Times in 5,998 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

They tend to call whichever listing is the least expensive. That's something I keep in mind when I choose price points. If I want to go the inexpensive route I then keep that lower price range in the same account. All under $1.99 a min. With one listing set at $5.99 a minute. That higher rate will get a few calls a month and it's worth it to have. I set my more expensive rates all on a different account and keep the prices about the same. And I also have one listing priced much higher than the others.

I use to max out the number of listings for each account but too many of them sat without calls. NF has once said that the most successful accounts don't have that many listings. For me I've found that to be true and started to strategize more based on that. I begin creating unique listings that told a story. I try to avoid the copy paste routine. This way I get more sales on multiple listings.
    Tomorrow [noun] a magical place where 99% of all human creativity, motivation and goals are achieved.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post

I use to max out the number of listings for each account but too many of them sat without calls. NF has once said that the most successful accounts don't have that many listings. For me I've found that to be true and started to strategize more based on that. I begin creating unique listings that told a story. I try to avoid the copy paste routine. This way I get more sales on multiple listings.
    I have had guys who call more expensive listings because they want to prove their loyalty, but, this isn't that common.

Where do we go to get data directly from niteflirt like that the most successful flirts have the least listings? I am so out of the loop over here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    I have had guys who call more expensive listings because they want to prove their loyalty, but, this isn't that common.

Where do we go to get data directly from niteflirt like that the most successful flirts have the least listings? I am so out of the loop over here.
    Very occasionally they will post a comment or thread it on the NF message boards. It was more common years ago, but they will still occasionally chime in with a couple of sentences here and there.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi lovely ladies! This is my first post on this amazing site, after some months of lurking. This forum is a goldmine, I love how you all help each other to take that money out off of men's pockets^^ and I'm so grateful I found it!!

So, I'm kind of new to the sex work industry, and I plan to create a niteflirt account, I read this entire thread and I'm in the process of reading it a second time. I have some questions and hope not to be redundant.

Some of my questions are mostly for foreign/non-english native niteflirt pso, as I am myself a West Euro (non-uk) girl:

I would like to know how do you take calls, if it is on a landline, a mobile phone, and/or via wifi with an app (as I understood Textnow is available in Europe? Not sure if it is possible to get a US number with it though?). And what are your experiences with these devices, is the sound fine, do you prefer/dislike any, do you use some speakers/micro?

As for having multiple characters, I'd like to know how do you manage to not be recognized, especially if you have a specific foreign accent and there is no/very few other girls from your country? Do you keep them in strictly separate categories (and how specific? Like fendom/submissive/GFE and/or by features (race/BBW/tight,etc)?Or is it really an issue?

One of my greatest fear is not to be able to understand people, there are certain accents, like British ones (for what I know so far), that I struggle to understand, I guess for a domme character it is less of a problem and it can be part of the domination fantasy to tell guys to talk slower and articulate more lol. I fear to not be understandable myself as well. Did some of you have this kind of issues? How has it gone?
    On the other hand I know my accent can sound sexy and I could market it (maybe just for one character though?), but I also understood that guys like to know that you live nearby them.. I've read one of you market her British accent, I don't recall her name though, but if you read me, would you like to tell me how do you think this particularity is beneficial to your business? And I also would like to hear the experiences of the other foreign ladies as well. Do some of you tell that you live in the US as an expat and broad a whole story around that?

I have some more general questions too:

It's been some weeks now since I've researched about all this and oddly I became more clueless of how is a vanilla call run! I guess of course it's different every time, but maybe is there one or more general pattern? Do you fake blowjob and fuck sounds? If so, would you mind sharing how?

I plan my main character, with my real photos, to be a domme but that's not my personnality and I really struggle figuring out which type would suit me the best (bratty princess or sensual domme). Can some of you share their experiences about this? Maybe some of you mix the two types in one persona?

And finally I would be grateful if one of you would send me some links of where to buy some license free photo sets

I hope my questions don't bother you/ are not too intrusive, this is not my intention, and I look forward to hear from you ladies!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aina View Post
    I would like to know how do you take calls, if it is on a landline, a mobile phone, and/or via wifi with an app (as I understood Textnow is available in Europe? Not sure if it is possible to get a US number with it though?). And what are your experiences with these devices, is the sound fine, do you prefer/dislike any, do you use some speakers/micro?
    I'm in Canada and take my calls on a cell phone. When I needed an additional phone number, I got a Skype number and selected a US number. That worked fairly well.

As for having multiple characters, I'd like to know how do you manage to not be recognized, especially if you have a specific foreign accent and there is no/very few other girls from your country? Do you keep them in strictly separate categories (and how specific? Like fendom/submissive/GFE and/or by features (race/BBW/tight,etc)?Or is it really an issue?
    If you choose photos that look quite different and project a different type of personality, you won't get a ton of overlapping callers. Sometimes, if I have a very loyal regular who calls one of my more expensive accounts, I'll block him on the cheaper ones. Only a super regular guy would recognize my voice and I don't want him to realize he can be calling me for cheaper somewhere else.

Other guys, I don't bother to block. I have had many guys call more than one of my accounts. Sometimes they'll call me repeatedly for a few months on one account and then a year later do the same thing on a second account. They never seem to notice.

One of my greatest fear is not to be able to understand people, there are certain accents, like British ones (for what I know so far), that I struggle to understand, I guess for a domme character it is less of a problem and it can be part of the domination fantasy to tell guys to talk slower and articulate more lol. I fear to not be understandable myself as well. Did some of you have this kind of issues? How has it gone?
    The vast majority of guys on NiteFlirt are American, so you won't have to deal with British accents very often. You do get a variety of American accents, though, including Southern ones. I don't have problems with accents, but I still get guys I can't understand all the time. It's usually because of noise on the line, low volume or their insistence on whispering or talking in a breathy "sissy" voice. You do your best to figure out what they said, you ask them to repeat themselves. Sometimes, asking them repeatedly will make them hang up, but there's not too much you can do about it besides try your best. Have a good headset, be in a quiet environment and use your brain to try to fill in the blanks when you miss some words.

On the other hand I know my accent can sound sexy and I could market it (maybe just for one character though?), but I also understood that guys like to know that you live nearby them.. I've read one of you market her British accent, I don't recall her name though, but if you read me, would you like to tell me how do you think this particularity is beneficial to your business? And I also would like to hear the experiences of the other foreign ladies as well. Do some of you tell that you live in the US as an expat and broad a whole story around that?
    Guys who are obsessed with finding flirts who live nearby them are not good customers, so don't worry about that. Some guys will not want someone with a "foreign" accent and might hang up on you anyway. We all experience that. They make a call, your voice or your accent isn't what they want and they hang up quickly. Just something you need to accept. You can try marketing your accent or not and then see which seems to work better for you.

The US and Canada are both full of people from all over the world, so you can certainly say that you live in North America even if you don't. However, keep in mind that it's easy to be caught in that lie and that might make some guys feel tricked. It's probably not worth it as I don't think most guys really care where you live. It's more about what you sound like and what you can deliver on a call.

It's been some weeks now since I've researched about all this and oddly I became more clueless of how is a vanilla call run! I guess of course it's different every time, but maybe is there one or more general pattern? Do you fake blowjob and fuck sounds? If so, would you mind sharing how?
    Every call is different. Every guy wants something different. A big part of being good at his job is learning how to figure out what a guy wants. A "vanilla" call is just like any other call. The guy doesn't just say "I would like a vanilla call" and then sits back while you do all the talking. You ask questions, you flirt, you make suggestions and you see where the call goes. Some guys want to describe doing things to you, some guys want you to describe doing things to them. Some want to roleplay having sex together in the moment, some guys want to talk about sexy things while engaging in mutual masturbation.

Guys who want to hear sounds will usually say something to make it clear. I keep a small dildo on hand for making blowjob sounds. For slapping sounds I usually clap my hands or slap my thigh. I always have a glass of water for gulping or wet sounds. When I used to do a lot of submissive calls, I had various implements on hand to make sounds. These days, though, if I can't make a matching sound, I just tell them I've upgraded to a headset with active noise cancellation and explain that maybe that's why they can't hear my vibrator or my wet pussy or whatever.

I plan my main character, with my real photos, to be a domme but that's not my personnality and I really struggle figuring out which type would suit me the best (bratty princess or sensual domme). Can some of you share their experiences about this? Maybe some of you mix the two types in one persona?
    Any type of character is possible, but I'd suggest not making your main character be something that isn't at all like you and that you don't know much about. A lot of callers want to feel like you are authentically into what you are offering and really understand the fetish. Specialize in something you really understand.

And finally I would be grateful if one of you would send me some links of where to buy some license free photo sets
    These places come and go quickly. The two sites I used in the past are both gone. Try searching for adult content providers on both Google and Bing.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you Spemily, it helps me a lot! I really have to remember not taking things personally, of course I can't please to everybody, and to not overthink things, just follow the vibe and be flirty. Actually I think I'm gonna note that on a paper and paste it at the wall lol.

And yes I might not be as good as I want as a domme. I think I just will try out different types of characters before deciding which one will be my main.

Great tips about the headset with noise cancellation, thanks!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Aina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 392 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

I do use my Twitter shoutouts and keep them toggled on for the most part, but I bid A LOT when I'm available overnight and that gets me most of my traffic IMO.

Thanks for responding. I was really hoping you blogged for i could get some pointers lol. Sadly i don't do social media for my characters.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Very occasionally they will post a comment or thread it on the NF message boards. It was more common years ago, but they will still occasionally chime in with a couple of sentences here and there.
    Ooh, good to know.

I have been getting the emails from their message boards for ages and hardly ever open them. Yesterday I had a good read though and was like, 'this is a good spot, what have you been doing Victoria!?'

Thanks

Hey I know I'm filing late but I'm filing taxes in Canada and I can't find any info (in this thread, on niteflirt, online in general) about how to file properly from here. Honestly I'm fatally chaotic with papers and I can't remember whether or not I received any kind of tax related document from nf a few months ago. Like, is there something I should be searching my apartment for? The only info I found was for Americans. I'm sorry for being a mess, thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yesmisslibby View Post
    Hey I know I'm filing late but I'm filing taxes in Canada and I can't find any info (in this thread, on niteflirt, online in general) about how to file properly from here. Honestly I'm fatally chaotic with papers and I can't remember whether or not I received any kind of tax related document from nf a few months ago. Like, is there something I should be searching my apartment for? The only info I found was for Americans. I'm sorry for being a mess, thanks in advance.
    NF is an American company and does not send tax documents to anyone but American flirts, so you won't have received anything from them.

You'll be filing in Canada as self-employed. If you're using software like TurboTax, it will walk you through filing as self-employed. You'll need to know exactly how much money NF sent you over 2019, you'll need to convert it into Canadian dollars.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 561 Posts

Any Niteflirt chicks know if guys can see attachments on PTV mail before they pay? Or do they just see that an attachment is available if they pay? Im setting up a game but its saying to attach the media to the message that gets sent out.

Im so confused.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Any Niteflirt chicks know if guys can see attachments on PTV mail before they pay? Or do they just see that an attachment is available if they pay? I’m setting up a game but it’s saying to attach the media to the message that gets sent out.

I’m so confused.
    PTV stands for Pay To View, meaning they have to pay in order to view the body of the message and any attachments. If you want them to be able to see the attachment before paying, use a Payment Request.