Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241
Results 6,001 to 6,016 of 6016

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 561 Posts

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    PTV stands for Pay To View, meaning they have to pay in order to view the body of the message and any attachments. If you want them to be able to see the attachment before paying, use a Payment Request.
    Thank you for your response. I was trying to use the Payment Request form my bad. So I attach the media and guys will only see the description and price when clicking the button on my profile, is that correct? Then they can choose to pay and begin the game.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Thank you for your response. I was trying to use the Payment Request form my bad. So I attach the media and guys will only see the description and price when clicking the button on my profile, is that correct? Then they can choose to pay and begin the game.
    That's right. Only the subject line, the price and the description will be visible to the customer before he pays. Anything you put in the body of the email and any attachments will only be visible after he pays.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Can I change my name on Niteflirt or do I have to open a new account? If not, can I delete the current account and use the same credit card for the new account?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivienDeVexo View Post
    Can I change my name on Niteflirt or do I have to open a new account? If not, can I delete the current account and use the same credit card for the new account?
    Yes, you can change your name.

You can have up to three accounts that use the same phone number, but that includes deleted or closed accounts as well, so never close an account. Just change the name and start over.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yes, you can change your name.

You can have up to three accounts that use the same phone number, but that includes deleted or closed accounts as well, so never close an account. Just change the name and start over.
    Thanks for the info. I sent a message to support. I couldn't find how to change the name so I assume they have to do it.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I sent a message to support. I couldn't find how to change the name so I assume they have to do it.
    No, you can do it yourself.

On your account page, click on Edit Account Info (it's near the top, next to where it says "Welcome back username!") then enter your password when prompted. The top field on the page is Member Name. Simply change it there and then click Save at the bottom.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,735 Times in 717 Posts

Feels good to block people on NF when they just have no common sense. Asking me if I'm available on Skype (I dont know what does it say on NF?) and then the whole well I cant find you, send me a link. I'm not sending you a link. You can find me under your history/account when you log in. I'm also signed on and on page one of NF cams... so I mean.... I'm not going to do the foot work for you for free.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Duh Re: The Niteflirt Thread

On your account page, click on Edit Account Info (it's near the top, next to where it says "Welcome back username!") then enter your password when prompted. The top field on the page is Member Name. Simply change it there and then click Save at the bottom.

Thank you! I never noticed that, I thought I had looked everywhere!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I feel so stupid now. I actually have so many accounts on there and never in the world it has cross my mind to just CHANGE my name on it. I know from other sites that it is not possible and thought that might be for all of them. You honestly had to see my face when I was reading your comment .... immediately tried it and screamed a very loud FFS!

Thank you thank you thank you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Got some cool news from support - I messaged and asked about using DeliveryCode as an alternative to Amazon wishlists. They approved it!

" Hello Hayden,

Thank you for your message. We do allow DeliveryCode wishlists to be posted on your content so you're welcome to include it on your listings!

We appreciate that you have taken the time to double check. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Have a great week!

Kindly,

Play Fair

NiteFlirt , Speak to Your Desire"
    Is this alternative to Amazon still allowed? I haven't added my amazon wishlist anywhere because I don't want to go throught the hassle of a PO Box to hide my address. This site says it keeps addresses and names hidden. Does anyone use this site for their wish list?

Thanks

Is this alternative to Amazon still allowed? I haven't added my amazon wishlist anywhere because I don't want to go throught the hassle of a PO Box to hide my address. This site says it keeps addresses and names hidden. Does anyone use this site for their wish list?
    Delivery Code is not recommended. It is slow and unreliable and difficult to use. Also, since they added the ability to tip, it is no longer NF compliant.

Amazon is not safe. It's true that your name and address aren't revealed on the page that displays your wish list, but there are countless ways that information can be leaked by Amazon, third party sellers and couriers.

Unless you have a safe place to direct packages, it's hard to have a safe wish list.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 Times in 3,384 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Delivery Code is not recommended. It is slow and unreliable and difficult to use. Also, since they added the ability to tip, it is no longer NF compliant.

Amazon is not safe. It's true that your name and address aren't revealed on the page that displays your wish list, but there are countless ways that information can be leaked by Amazon, third party sellers and couriers.

Unless you have a safe place to direct packages, it's hard to have a safe wish list.
    I allow items from 3rd party sellers and just have everything shipped to a friend's business address in another town. In the UK at least you can also give the address of certain shops that allow for pickups Allowing 3rd party sellers DOES mean they can see the address, be aware of this and never use your own personal address or real name.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I allow items from 3rd party sellers and just have everything shipped to a friend's business address in another town. In the UK at least you can also give the address of certain shops that allow for pickups Allowing 3rd party sellers DOES mean they can see the address, be aware of this and never use your own personal address or real name.
    My plan is to use a shipping service I found on another thread that is thousands of miles away. They would ship packages to me as needed and allow for stage names. My gift list items are more expensive so the shipping I have to pay is worth it. That was advised by someone on the other thread. You pay by weight to have it shipped to you so make it worth it!

I'll use Amazon on Niteflirt or other sites it's allowed. On my website I will have a gift list for other stores from around the web.

Thanks for the advice!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 392 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Hi,

Can i ask a quick question? Has anyone here ever create their own phone sex blog to drive traffic to their nf characters? My only concern is with my blog is how do i tell the customers im a pso? Do i just say out right on the front page, oh “hi I'm Layla the bimbo thanks for checking out my blog call me at xxxx!” Or do i do it more subtle?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 392 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Also has anyone created their own phone sex number/phone sex line? What site did you use? I tried using Google but I could only find a site called paypercall.com and It was like $500+ dollars to make a phone sex line.

The reason why I’m asking is because I’m about to make my own phone sex blog to drive traffic to my phone sex characters, how ever some of the things I talk about is not niteflirt friendly and the only site thats fetish friendly is talk to m, but talk to me pays out a very low amount so I thought maybe I could make my own phone sex line and get all of the money myself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by queenelayliah View Post
    Also has anyone created their own phone sex number/phone sex line? What site did you use? I tried using Google but I could only find a site called paypercall.com and It was like $500+ dollars to make a phone sex line.

The reason why I’m asking is because I’m about to make my own phone sex blog to drive traffic to my phone sex characters, how ever some of the things I talk about is not niteflirt friendly and the only site thats fetish friendly is talk to m, but talk to me pays out a very low amount so I thought maybe I could make my own phone sex line and get all of the money myself.
    I realize that this is posted in the NF thread, so admin feel free to move my response.

You will never get 'all of the money' yourself because of credit card processing fees regardless of the route you go. But you can keep a larger portion for sure!

You can obtain your own TFN(s) from a virtual service that will forward your incoming calls to any phone number(s) you designate. While there are a number of companies that offer this service, the one you choose is dependent upon your individual needs. Some offer a variety of plans, included unlimited minute plans, while others charge you by-the-minute after the minimum plan minutes are exhausted. For someone just starting out and using a small number of minutes, you might look into a small plan with someone like Kall 8 or RingCentral. You can always change plans or transport your TFN to another company as your needs change.

As for credit card processing, I agree that services like Pay Per Call, Bill Per Call, etc charge a large start up and monthly maintenance fees, and offer only monthly pay-outs. As an solo independent, you may want to consider processing your calls through a third-party biller such as Adult Phone Pals option for independents (not an affiliate link) or OLCI/Web-Tokens (email [email protected]) billing for independent operators.

I'm sure you are aware that you would not be able to offer alternative billing on a website if you link to it from your NF profile, but I'll state this for anyone else who may be reading and not be aware.

Not to discurage you, but don't expect a nuch traffic to your new website unless you are planning to advertise and market it. I know they say 'build it and they will come', but it's a lot harder than you think. Finding you will be like finding a needle in a haystack unless you promote.

Good luck!

Start Earning Money Immediately! No setup costs, or monthly fees!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Staci For This Useful Post: