Page 256 of 259 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6473

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Has anybody made decent money just using the PTV/text chat on the site? I can't do (talking) phone work ATM and was wondering if it was worth doing this instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DollEParton For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you so much for this, as I was wondering how to funnel all my emails to just one email account. I however don't follow this format: "[email protected]". Can you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    ProTip

For those with multiple accounts when registering additional emails use the +after your email and NF reads it as a different account. "[email protected]" is different than "[email protected]" This way you can route all the notifications and messages and what not to a single email. Don't know if it works with other providers.

Can also be used when signing up for things online.

Stay safe
    mm

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Yes, I noticed that recently. Not sure what the issue is. I planned on following up with NF support. Have you found out why that has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by freakyspirit View Post
    Innnnteresting. If NF allows us to advertise our wishlists, isn't anything purchased on them considered an outside payment? Every wishlist I've ever seen has gift cards listed, or had giftcards as the only item listed.

I'm noticing my customers list in NF is missing stats on at least one of my bigger clients (sorting by highest earnings he doesn't show up), and others are missing also.... get when I click on his username from a chat, his earnings are displayed.

Does anyone else notice their customer lists omitting clients / data?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by abilly View Post
    Thank you so much for this, as I was wondering how to funnel all my emails to just one email account. I however don't follow this format: "[email protected]". Can you elaborate please?
    Lets say your gmail is [email protected], Add a '+' after the [email protected] XXX=anything you want and NF reads it as a different email address.

Stay safe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Just had a look and google voice is not available in Australia, but it looks like there are other apps. What are other Australians using?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 2,651 Posts

Try Skype number.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 467 Posts

December NF: $2238.37 January NF: $214.59. I honestly find it humorous at this point...
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    December NF: $2238.37 January NF: $214.59. I honestly find it humorous at this point...
    It's been so slow for me as well. No more 1hr+ calls, I keep getting a bunch of short calls, guys who see that I don't offer camming (on my main profile with model's photos) and try to bully me into it and "get revenge" by purchasing goodie bags and leaving bad feedback, random guys sending me a long chat with a dick pic then blocking me before I could respond (so they get off my exposing themselves and I don't get paid) and other nonsense. It's tiring for sure. Thankful for my savings right now lol

Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 2,651 Posts

Wow Thats awful. I would definitely bring it up to NF. They may not delete the negative feed back but maybe they’ll cover the customers volley chat. That’s some real bullshit!
    I recently got a bad feedback. The guy called for two mins and said that my cam/mic doesn’t work (when I’d been camming all day without a problem) and said I was trying to cam on the cheap and it shows lol. I asked NF to remove it and they said it doesn’t go against the rules, such bullshit. When I have hundreds of 5 star reviews lol. I think if they message you a picture, it should charge them more than the .69c.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,053 Times in 10,876 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Well, I had a fairly long nf call, he hung up & called back, saying there was an echo..I got paid for 2minutes only

Blessed are They Who See Beautiful Things
    in Humble Places Where Other People see Nothing.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,656 Times in 4,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Well, I had a fairly long nf call, he hung up & called back, saying there was an echo..I got paid for 2minutes only

Email Niteflirt. I've had that happened rarely, but they always make it right. I've always gotten paid the full amount even when it glitches.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abilly View Post
    Yes, I noticed that recently. Not sure what the issue is. I planned on following up with NF support. Have you found out why that has happened?
    In regards to certain clients missing from my client list (includinga top spender), yet their earnings listed when I click on their name from a preexisting chat history their earnings are listed... I think its because they stopped using the platform and/or disabled the account because when I try to send a text I get the 'unable to send message.

It's frustrating to think that the client data statistics become affected. I may actually do a full inventory of my clients earnings and track a separately on a spreadsheet, at least for the regulars or guys who have accumulated at least $500+.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Got an 1.5 hr call yesterday right before I was about to lower my rate. He immediately sent me a tribute after which brought me to my daily goal on that profile! That definitely lifted my spirits, especially since I'm sitting at the train station surrounded by police and dogs. I'm glad I am leaving DC before the inauguration. I got here the morning all that stuff went down and it's been a hot mess express LOL

Anyway, my train ride is long so I'll be chatting, switching up my listings a bit and putting together goodie bags and stuff on my other two profiles (my likeness). I wonder if there's a way I can go online and get chats from new people. I don't think I can do calls since there's no privacy on the train and even my noise cancelling headphones can't cancel other people's voices.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drnena View Post
    It's been so slow for me as well. No more 1hr+ calls, I keep getting a bunch of short calls, guys who see that I don't offer camming (on my main profile with model's photos) and try to bully me into it and "get revenge" by purchasing goodie bags and leaving bad feedback, random guys sending me a long chat with a dick pic then blocking me before I could respond (so they get off my exposing themselves and I don't get paid) and other nonsense. It's tiring for sure. Thankful for my savings right now lol
    I am on so many sites and doing so many revenue streams, it doesn't effect me. HOWEVER I just find the ups and downs ridiculous at times... Didn't want anyone to feel alone!
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bidding seems to be a lost cause for a few weeks now also, it is like throwing money at the wind.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samuimoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,299 Times in 1,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Just a heads up - NF is apparently combing thru profiles -

I logged on today to find my actual "profile" was flagged and not visible to viewers. Shamefully I admit I created my main profile in 2011 when I joined NF and have NEVER touched it since. The profile was in violation of the rules that changed in 2017. In 2017 when they changed the rules I made all changes that NF flagged. My main profile passed back then because apparently they didn't read it and i never looked since it wasn't flagged. The violation was in the body of the profile wording/text not in the heading. Maybe they are being more thorough this time around

Anywho, you may want to keep an eye on your listings to make sure you see any flagged profiles so you can make the necessary changes and get your listing back live as soon as possible. It takes them a few days to review once you submit the changes.
    Last edited by Nikki_Fox; 01-19-2021 at 01:19 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just got the notification that they will be removing anything that says "teen" without specifically saying 18 or 19 which is gonna be some work for me to update all my listings, goodies etc. Two of my profiles are teen but I make it clear in both that I'm in college. I wonder what happened for them to be doing this? It does seem like there's A LOT more guys calling me for underage stuff - and hanging up on me when I won't go there lol. I get at least one a day, it's frustrating. I mean, 19 is still young lol.

Thanks

What fresh hell is this? I got my payment from NF from last week but I didn't get the 3 PREVIOUS PAYOUTS in that week at all??? How is that possible? I sent an email and screenshot to NF but that makes me really wonder. I had payouts all last week and I get the one from Friday and none from Mon--Thurs. I ALSO NEED MY NEW DRIVERS LICENSE AND IT'S BEEN 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!..ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG...ok sorry..that's a seperate rant. I usually have zero to no patience but my last nerve disappeared a long time ago....ugh! I live NF but why can't these fuking PSO sites have a real live person to call for the models with problems???. This is the fucking 21st century last time I checked

Thanks
    Thanked 4,299 Times in 1,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I received my payment today for the express pay deducted on the 11th - we did have a holiday that may have slowed the payments a day or two

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DollEParton View Post
    Has anybody made decent money just using the PTV/text chat on the site? I can't do (talking) phone work ATM and was wondering if it was worth doing this instead.
    I remember one user here mentioning that she made a bulk of her income from text chat and PTV. Of course, texting won't become your bread and butter but it will help pad your wallet. I would suggest focusing on goodies and PTV.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyCoco For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I just had a call drop. We'd been talking for about 35 mins and it just cut off. I am emailing them about this, just wanted to say something as I can see others are having a similar issue.

Edited to add: I didn't get paid for the call.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The 2 cheques sent aren't cashable by my bank, I just let them come automatically sent to the bank foreign processing centre, they returned to me saying not economically viable fees will be more than it's worth. Read NF policy on returned or uncashed cheques, NF charge $15 each. I have sent NF a message asking will I at least get the credits back?

Just going nowhere with NF as slow as I'm making it, I'm losing it in bids and time. Cheque thing cost me an hour I needed chasing with bank after PO I paid in didn't realise needs to go to a different processing centre. My NF account only has $20 - $30 in it at anytime so 2 x uncashed cheque charges means I've worked for nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post
    The 2 cheques sent aren't cashable by my bank, I just let them come automatically sent to the bank foreign processing centre, they returned to me saying not economically viable fees will be more than it's worth. Read NF policy on returned or uncashed cheques, NF charge $15 each. I have sent NF a message asking will I at least get the credits back?

Just going nowhere with NF as slow as I'm making it, I'm losing it in bids and time. Cheque thing cost me an hour I needed chasing with bank after PO I paid in didn't realise needs to go to a different processing centre. My NF account only has $20 - $30 in it at anytime so 2 x uncashed cheque charges means I've worked for nothing.
    Let your money accumulate for a longer time before cashing out to make it more worthwhile.

And, yes, the credits for uncashed cheques will be returned to your NF account.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberryblonde View Post

Set up a transferwise or similar. That way you'll receive your money just like the locals do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So if we are higher than $1.99 we aren't featured on their hotline? If not, how does that work? Someone on IG said we aren't but I can't find info on it.