Page 285 of 291 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 7253

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Does NF allow forced intoxication vids by chance? I would basically be telling him to drink more whiskey for him to appeal to me.
    Intox is fine, but not forced intox.

https://forum.niteflirt.com/t/policy...ase-read/49165

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,888 Times in 2,129 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Intox is fine, but not forced intox.

https://forum.niteflirt.com/t/policy...ase-read/49165
    So just telling him I think he needs to drink more to make me happy is ok?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Just read the responses to my question about everyone's Januaries.

For me it has been slower than most months, but I have other projects in my vanilla work that are taking up time, so I wasn't sure if it was just me. Thanks for your input ladies!

Right now too I have little patience for BS, which means the guys who actually want FemDom are eating it up, which is great!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello. I am having problems navigating this site, when I go to my account there is no button to click onto edit profile and add picture, what I am doing wrong? Any help much appreciated.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KamKam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Silly question how long does a goodie bag stay in the feature section? I've looked everywhere and can't figure it out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moongirlluvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    So just telling him I think he needs to drink more to make me happy is ok?
    I think the most important is to stay away from the word "forced" and any other word that basically means he doesn't have a choice or you are doing it against his will. If you have something borderline you want to do, your best bet is to run it by Playfair.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirlluvr View Post
    Silly question how long does a goodie bag stay in the feature section? I've looked everywhere and can't figure it out
    What do you mean by "feature section"? If you mean the scrolling carousels on the front page of the goodies bags section, then each carousel serves a different function and contains a fixed number of goodies. The top carousel is called "Recent Additions", your goody will disappear from there once 40 other goodies have been added to the site. If it's a very busy day, you might only appear there for an hour or two, if it's very slow, you might stay up all day or even longer. The second carousel is "Top Goodies This Week" and your goody will appear there if it is one of the top 40 selling goodies during that week. If your goody is a consistent seller, it could stay there for several weeks. But other people can out-perform you at any point and knock your goody down to 41st position. The third carousel is "Most Liked This Month", similar to the second carousel, you can appear there for a long time if your goody is both popular and receives good feedback. But how long you get to stay also depends on how well others are doing.

Additionally, for the bottom two carousels, an goody could fall to 41st place or below and not be visible, but then climb back up the ranking at a later date, months or even years later, if you get more sales or feedback on it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by SallyCin View Post
    Hi all - can anyone recommend a good app to receive texts from NF onto a UK mobile? I have just installed textplus and got a Manhattan number (haha love it), but the verification SMS from NF is not arriving.

So that's pissed on my chips :/
    Search "sms online" you might be able to work around.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 01-25-2022 at 02:01 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you so much!

What do you mean by "feature section"? If you mean the scrolling carousels on the front page of the goodies bags section, then each carousel serves a different function and contains a fixed number of goodies. The top carousel is called "Recent Additions", your goody will disappear from there once 40 other goodies have been added to the site. If it's a very busy day, you might only appear there for an hour or two, if it's very slow, you might stay up all day or even longer. The second carousel is "Top Goodies This Week" and your goody will appear there if it is one of the top 40 selling goodies during that week. If your goody is a consistent seller, it could stay there for several weeks. But other people can out-perform you at any point and knock your goody down to 41st position. The third carousel is "Most Liked This Month", similar to the second carousel, you can appear there for a long time if your goody is both popular and receives good feedback. But how long you get to stay also depends on how well others are doing.

Additionally, for the bottom two carousels, an goody could fall to 41st place or below and not be visible, but then climb back up the ranking at a later date, months or even years later, if you get more sales or feedback on it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,117 Times in 1,658 Posts

can someone private message me stock./model photos sites?

Thanks

Thanks ME.

So I purchased a Skype US number, which both allows me to receive NF calls and receive chat alerts.

It also means an extra $0.20 a minute for me, which is cool. For other UK flirts, the Skype number costs less than 6 a month and the app seems to work really well. Nice, clear sound.

You can't reply to SMS alerts via Skype, but that doesn't matter as it turns out, because the chat alerts are literally just texts that say 'you have a new chat message on NF'. So either way you have to login to the site to read it.

I was thinking I could read custie messages and reply via SMS, but no. So US SMS functionality is not required as far as I can see.

Thanks

Thanks ME.

So I purchased a Skype US number, which both allows me to receive NF calls and receive chat alerts.

It also means an extra $0.20 a minute for me, which is cool. For other UK flirts, the Skype number costs less than 6 a month and the app seems to work really well. Nice, clear sound.

You can't reply to SMS alerts via Skype, but that doesn't matter as it turns out, because the chat alerts are literally just texts that say 'you have a new chat message on NF'. So either way you have to login to the site to read it.

I was thinking I could read custie messages and reply via SMS, but no. So US SMS functionality is not required as far as I can see.
    You need the SMS functionality to work once, in order to sign up. But once you are signed up for chat, you don't need it again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never needed SMS functionality in order to sign up for chat via the website. Been doing it for a year or so without ever getting an SMS (because I was using a UK number). I just thought I was missing out on some way to reply by phone.

Thanks

I never needed SMS functionality in order to sign up for chat via the website. Been doing it for a year or so without ever getting an SMS (because I was using a UK number). I just thought I was missing out on some way to reply by phone.
    Oh, then maybe they got rid of that requirement. When chat initially launched, you had to be able to sign up to get the notifications and had to put in a one time code activate chat. People were rather outraged about it, given that the chat was web-based, so they must have gotten ride of that requirement. I've been using the same cell number since chat launched, so I've never had to activate another number.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Oh, then maybe they got rid of that requirement.
    About a year ago I had to SMS verify a Skype number to get chat. I used a temporary number and always set the chat to "Available - Chat Alerts Off". I'm not positive if I had to sms verify my Google Voice number a couple years ago but I think I did.

That said, when chat went to a buck a message I was mortified and thought it would kill me but I'm decent with words and chat is 30-50% of what I make.

Just got my 4 years: 26 silvers, 63 bronze, NO GOLD.

NeverGold.JPG
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 01-30-2022 at 01:44 AM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, I think that's a pretty good showing. I've never achieved gold either.

I have three accounts two and they stack up like this:

1. Main account: 5 years of service, 4 silver, 15 bronze
    2. Secondary account: 3 years of service, 2 silver, 12 bronze
    3. Third account that does very poorly and that I sometimes go long periods without using: 1 year of service (because of all the periods where I don't log in), 1 bronze

I actually haven't received any awards since August 2021, which is kind of nuts considering that September 2021 was my best month ever, by a lot. That must have meant the site as a whole was booming then. I then promptly got super sick and lost my voice in late October. So my October earnings were cut short and then I made a whopping $400 in November because I was only able to start working again right near the end of the month. This business is crazy.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    About a year ago I had to SMS verify a Skype number to get chat. I used a temporary number and always set the chat to "Available - Chat Alerts Off". I'm not positive if I had to sms verify my Google Voice number a couple years ago but I think I did.

That said, when chat went to a buck a message I was mortified and thought it would kill me but I'm decent with words and chat is 30-50% of what I make.

NeverGold.JPG
    Congratulations!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, I think that's a pretty good showing. I've never achieved gold either.

I have three accounts two and they stack up like this:

1. Main account: 5 years of service, 4 silver, 15 bronze
    2. Secondary account: 3 years of service, 2 silver, 12 bronze
    3. Third account that does very poorly and that I sometimes go long periods without using: 1 year of service (because of all the periods where I don't log in), 1 bronze

I actually haven't received any awards since August 2021, which is kind of nuts considering that September 2021 was my best month ever, by a lot. That must have meant the site as a whole was booming then. I then promptly got super sick and lost my voice in late October. So my October earnings were cut short and then I made a whopping $400 in November because I was only able to start working again right near the end of the month. This business is crazy.

September 2021 was my worst month of the year! LOL, I guess that shows how variable it is for all of us. Weirdly after that I got gold in October which is wild. That's why I don't take their awards too seriously because I work a very regular schedule, churn out content very regularly and I can go from making 2k in one month to 8k the next. I don't even look at the awards because it just stresses me out more lol.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMeta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,422 Times in 694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post

NeverGold.JPG
    Those are huge achievements still!!!! Really impressive! I only got GOLD twice due to financial domination where one person is single handedly giving me $3,000 that month.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,422 Times in 694 Posts

Now I looked at my reports. I don't notice any increase in sales one way or another tbh.
    Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 3.36.12 PM.png

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks ME.

Update for any UK flirts who pick up this thread.

Been using Skype for a few weeks now and calls only work intermittently. Occasionally NF just can't connect and so you miss the call and they sign you out.

I've reverted back to taking calls on my usual +44 UK mobile number and taking the $0.20 hit.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to SallyCin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For real I am so upset right now I got my first two star review today asshat bought my goodie bag gave it a thumbs up said super hot then calls me I think we have a great conversation we talked for 15 minutes it cuts us off he kept going on about how hot my goodie bag was we talked about all the different types of pantyhose he was into I thought it went really well turn around and check my feedback he leaves a two-star review beginning he says I'm not a great conversationalist fine whatever and then goes on to say

"her goodie bag she claims she came but I didn't see it"

how can he leave a two-star review on a phone call and comment about a goodie bag if he didn't like the goodie bag shouldn't he have just thumbs downed it originally?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Moongirlluvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For real I am so upset right now I got my first two star review today asshat bought my goodie bag gave it a thumbs up said super hot then calls me I think we have a great conversation we talked for 15 minutes it cuts us off he kept going on about how hot my goodie bag was we talked about all the different types of pantyhose he was into I thought it went really well turn around and check my feedback he leaves a two-star review beginning he says I'm not a great conversationalist fine whatever and then goes on to say

"her goodie bag she claims she came but I didn't see it"

how can he leave a two-star review on a phone call and comment about a goodie bag if he didn't like the goodie bag shouldn't he have just thumbs downed it originally?
    Because some guys get off on giving negative reviews. I'm sorry that happened to you but it will get buried in all the other good reviews you have. And I've had a few customers tell me that the guys that leave bad reviews often, they remember the names and figure it's just an asshole - I even had a customer call me specifically because a girl he really enjoyed got a 1 star review from the same guy that gave ME 1 star so he figured he'd enjoy me too lol.

Was his screenname pantyhose without the "t" by any chance?

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMeta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nailed it well Sissypanyhose but I'm guessing it's the same person

And thank you for your kind words are encouragement I was having a really bad day yesterday (PMSing, terrible twos, washing machine broke, mom had a bad Parkinson's day and I had to argue with CVS about a prescription) I know there's always that one asshat I have one dude that follows me around since 2014 and leaves me negative reviews on every platform. I just left it get under my skin yesterday🙄

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Moongirlluvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nailed it well Sissypanyhose but I'm guessing it's the same person
    lol the same guy left my girlfriend an offensive comment but attached it to five stars, and niteflirt removed the offensive comment but left the five stars. He seems to be making the rounds.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clio For This Useful Post: