Results 3,201 to 3,205 of 3205

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xCamLovex View Post
    I have to say Niteflirt has to get a grip on the chat.

I woke up to 60+ messages from a guy who sent me high res pics of him in countless lingerie outfits.

Guess what? It's not any of our jobs to look at pics because we are phone sex operators.
    Attachment 49140

.45 cents for this nonsense that in my opinion, is getting worse because guys notice this loophole.

No way to shut chat off.

No way to charge for pic messages.

After the thrill of exposing themselves for .45 cents do you think they are really going to call?

They've already busted a perverted nut upon clicking send.

I applaud girls trying to convert using this stupid sorry method...but it's just a waste of productivity IMO because Niteflirt isn't doing anything to improve the system to make it worth OUR effort.
    Completely agree. We're here to get paid for putting on a show, not to be bombarded with unsolicited dick pics the very moment we log in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,938 Times in 582 Posts

We are here to get money fairly y’all.

I also don’t know what the purpose of being seen online is..

So we can be bombarded with more pics and harassment for no pay?

Common Niteflirt.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,238 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Have you guys submitted support tickets telling them how you feel about the chat? I havent been on the NF forums in awhile.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,238 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    Exactly self-hosted blogs all the way. I SEO my blogs and I post things that guys who are into femdom would want to read. In the begining I posted almost daily now once a week. I also post when i have a new ptv or audio. It takes time to build a client base in PSO it's different from cam in that it's a slower start but I've found it well worth it. So post cintent related to your niche link your NF in every post and be consistent with it. In time you'll see calls and money increase. Blogging is particularly helpful if you have content chracters because you can't rely much on constantly posting pics. I have known some crazy succesful pso's who don't use pics at all. Hell I have one account with know face pics. it's never on the first page but my blog brings in guys and they talk for long amounts of time.
    When it comes to blogging its either go hard or go home. Especially in the beginning. Blog Blog Blog everyday. Even if you don't know what you're doing. Just do it anyway. Write about that bomb ass bowl of soup you had for lunch. The time you locked your keys in the car, with the car still running. It doesn't always have to be about sexy stuff. In between the mundane create a post about a new product. When I look back at my first blog, I laugh my ass off at the topics and the way it looks. It's my homage to the myspace days and I will never give it a facelift. And it still performs. For those of you wondering if blogging really pays off, think about it this way..how often do you post here on SW a week? A day? How many other places online do you post? Try writing those thoughts and ideas down on a blog then watch. I would try to stay away from the doom and gloom topics about being lost and in need of money. Unless you're trying to create a non-sexwork blog.

Eventually the search engines will start to pick up your content by indexing it and making you more visible to traffic. There are things that you can do that can make this occur regularly and at a faster pace, but even then those theories are constantly changing and can seem intangible to some people. For me it's mostly been about trial and error. I figured out what worked for me and then I did some comparisons alongside what google updates said they were looking for and it turned out I was on to something. Everything I just wrote adds up to 300 words. That's a blog post.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; Yesterday at 05:31 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Do you have any recommendations on what sites to host on? I know you say self hosting, but I dont know what that means lol x

Adultwork
    Join ONLY FANS with 80% payout