Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3226

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 15,246 Times in 4,074 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    How do you guys start the convo when you get a call? I know it's not rocket science but I've never done phone and I'm a little bit nervous.

Just a generic "Hey baby, how are you? Tell me about yourself... mmm what gets you hot?" kinda thing? Do you ever write out scripts ahead of time or is it always spontaneous?

I just want to make sure i'm prepared for my first call so I don't come off as awkward or whatever. I'm a pretty good conversationalist once I get going but for me it can be hard to START unless the guy is already a chatterbox.
    I use to have a script ions ago when I worked for a dispatch company. And to be honest it was so pointless. If you're not comfortable then they will definitely be able to tell that you're reading a script. I don't answer the phone the same way every time. Sometimes I start with Good Afternoon, I'm... other times I start with Hey Baby! What's Poppin? You can ask them questions but make it flirty so it doesn't feel like you're interrogating them and trying to drag out the time. Depending on the type of call you have to try and mix it up. Instead of "My name is..., What's your name?" try "Now that you know my name, tell me yours so I know what to moan when I'm cumming later." He tells you his name, repeat it then change the subject.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    In your opinion is it better to pad out a few listings with goody bags and ptv or do a lot of listings with not many ptv/goody bag links? I have some content but need to work on doing more. I have enough for a few listings but if I make more (which I want to) I wont be able to put much content on the others right now. If that makes sense
    Money is made on ptv and goody bags. You only need to have it sit there. I make money in my sleep when I am not logged in because boys like to have something to look at. Sure a voice is nice but if you have a photo with your MP3 or a video then shit you can be making money 24/7. Money you make if you lose your voice, money you make if you have a family ER. My goodie bags and PTVs make more money for me then anything. When you have a whole bunch of listings it looks like you are trying to hard and you don't have a "niche" (an opinion given to me by a caller I personally can kind of see it both ways)

My biggest whale to date which was $20,000 in 3 months was on my customer list for a year. I marketed to him like I do every customer. He finally purchased a $.99 PTV which has a 30 sec MP3 and we were OFF... lol it was a wild aventure I was making him $999 PTVs god it was fun. BUT! I would not have had him as a caller EVER if I did not send out that sample MP3. I preach that callers are not where the money is at. I say it over and over calls are nice but passive income is AMAZING...

Sorry if I am really passionate on this but realizing it changed my life. I am 100% financially independant. I do not have money coming in from any source except the income streams that I created. Phone calls are nice but I love waking up to payouts I did the work for 3 months ago.
    The Big Book of Phone Sex Secrets has over 60 pages of information! Find the Table of contents on my site

www.phonesexcareer.com

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sarahlove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I love your passion for it. I agree that passive income is far better. Calls make me a bit nervous tbh amd I find american men so much harder to keep on the line than brit men. So if I can make NF goody bags and ptvs work for me as well as they do for you then I'm there.

Adultwork
    Join ONLY FANS with 80% payout

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    I love your passion for it. I agree that passive income is far better. Calls make me a bit nervous tbh amd I find american men so much harder to keep on the line than brit men. So if I can make NF goody bags and ptvs work for me as well as they do for you then I'm there.
    Too funny! I had this issue with UK men as a US female. I found them more difficult to keep on the phone - to be honest, they were much more casually chattier than American men. Haha! Maybe we should exchange tips!

n00b extraodinaire

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avalon_rose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Haha definitely. I find US men can't just come out and say what they want. Then when you can't mind read them within 30seconds they hang up lol

Happy to exchange tips ;-)

Adultwork

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlove View Post
    Money is made on ptv and goody bags. You only need to have it sit there. I make money in my sleep when I am not logged in because boys like to have something to look at. Sure a voice is nice but if you have a photo with your MP3 or a video then shit you can be making money 24/7. Money you make if you lose your voice, money you make if you have a family ER. My goodie bags and PTVs make more money for me then anything. When you have a whole bunch of listings it looks like you are trying to hard and you don't have a "niche" (an opinion given to me by a caller I personally can kind of see it both ways)

My biggest whale to date which was $20,000 in 3 months was on my customer list for a year. I marketed to him like I do every customer. He finally purchased a $.99 PTV which has a 30 sec MP3 and we were OFF... lol it was a wild aventure I was making him $999 PTVs god it was fun. BUT! I would not have had him as a caller EVER if I did not send out that sample MP3. I preach that callers are not where the money is at. I say it over and over calls are nice but passive income is AMAZING...

Sorry if I am really passionate on this but realizing it changed my life. I am 100% financially independant. I do not have money coming in from any source except the income streams that I created. Phone calls are nice but I love waking up to payouts I did the work for 3 months ago.
    I will second this, there is nothing better than waking up to money. I almost cried the time I woke up and had more than $200 from Niteflirt in my account from just a couple of hours of being on the phone. I know that's not a lot for you OG's but coming from a 9-5 where I was absolutely struggling, didn't have time to do anything, and hated my job, this was a life changer FOR SURE. I have time to see my child grow up and I can volunteer at her school more, I can have time for MYSELF, and I'm my own boss. I don't have someone telling me what I can and cannot do, when I can take a goddamn lunch or a break. I can finally travel and visit my family in other states, I can have a goddam life.
    Yes this is still hard work but its the hard work that I have no problem doing. I'm not slaving away to make someone ELSE's dream. I'm doing all this hard work for me and my daughter. And to see it pay off....goddamnit here come the tears!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HelenaVixen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,180 Times in 2,625 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

What kind of things do you make? Cause clips have never done well for me. I can put up about 10 accross different sites, get all excited, then next day nothing.. they just don't sell except maybe once every now and then. Mine are usually hd and range from $2 - $20 with a range of topics from Domme to masturbation :/
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Suzy I have made clips and pic sets for goody bags. Also mp3 might be good for goody bags. Every time I make one I intend on sending out a ptv email with an example of the new goody bag item in it.
    I also plan on making some ptv games.
    For NF I am solely concentrating on FemDom/Fetish so all my content will be based around this.

Eta: I got my first cheque on 14th if the month, banked it and got the money on 23rd. That was with Santander and they charged 10. I know you've been having trouble with getting cheques cashed fairly fast but it might be an idea to open an account with them just to cash these.

Adultwork

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

^ I get daily pay now. TSB charge only 5 btw, but every bank i used took forever. Thank you for the goodbag tips x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Oh do you? I didn't realise they had started that already. Is it with Colin?

Adultwork

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yes but i think only some have it as a test x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 324 Posts

What is ptv? x

Thanks

Hi Ladies! I keep seeing games on Niteflirt and I’m super down but I have no idea what type of games to play. Especially what type of games that I can charge for. I see “5 questions get to know me” but that’s about it. My best listing is my submissive bdsm listing so I have no idea what to play pertaining to that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HelenaVixen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by beauvoir View Post
    What is ptv? x
    Pay To View emails

Adultwork

Thanks
    Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,134 Posts

So, given the high amounts of $$ per click, some of these models must be bidding $50-$100 per day. Does that really happen or am I interpreting it wrong?

I'm about to bid now, but will it really make a difference if I bid .50 with a max of $5.00? That would give me 10 clicks, seems like getting even 1 call out of those 10 would be a pretty lucky break.

Thanks

What's the advantage for guys giving a tribute instead of calling for Phone w Cam listings.? Is it just easier to get a refund that way? Some guys say that they can't do calls and skype on their phones at the same time but others say they just prefer it. It's mad annoying because I clearly say I don't accept tributes for that.

I did try to search for this on the googles but have had no luck so sorry if this has been broached before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I have a question... I haven't been on NF for a while but why do bids get high asf when it's slow? Most of the girls bidding $1-2 per click already have high ass LVS won't they get found before everyone else on the site? Thats a major turn off for me when I see bids in sub-cats at 1.99 up till the 25 placement.
    "You's a hater Heaux, I's a greater Heaux."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

You're not allowed to receive tributes in exchange for Skype/phone shows. It's somewhere in their TOS
    "You's a hater Heaux, I's a greater Heaux."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,134 Posts

Sorry for all the newb questions, but in my customer list it shows "mail sent" from two separate guys. However, I never got any mail from them. Is this a glitch or does this mean they clicked on "Buy Skype ID" or other purchase buttons but didn't actually make the purchase?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 720 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

ARGH. Received a call tonight which came through with the recorded info message "Fem Dommes". I asked a couple of Qs then he hung up. The actual listing was *a certain thing that I definitely didn't give him*. So am I supposed to remember the listing titles for each call? So when it comes through and the auto message says "Fem Dommes" I am sposed to remember that it was *a certain thing* ??

How does everyone else manage this? Lists? Folders or ring binders with sub sections? How?

(I am still SO new to NF, even though I've been signed up forever )

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    Sorry for all the newb questions, but in my customer list it shows "mail sent" from two separate guys. However, I never got any mail from them. Is this a glitch or does this mean they clicked on "Buy Skype ID" or other purchase buttons but didn't actually make the purchase?
    Yup! That's exactly what it means. You should be able to see which button it was and send a follow up email inviting him to follow through.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    ARGH. Received a call tonight which came through with the recorded info message "Fem Dommes". I asked a couple of Qs then he hung up. The actual listing was *a certain thing that I definitely didn't give him*. So am I supposed to remember the listing titles for each call? So when it comes through and the auto message says "Fem Dommes" I am sposed to remember that it was *a certain thing* ??

How does everyone else manage this? Lists? Folders or ring binders with sub sections? How?

(I am still SO new to NF, even though I've been signed up forever )
    Maybe you're thinking too much? They don't always call because of the wording in your listing or for that thing that you do that you were trying to highlight in your listing. It may have been enough for him that you were in the Fetish category and from there the call can go in any direction. Even though I may have listings in leather and latex, I will still get calls that don't talk about that at all. They may just want to talk about pegging or they just want to describe the sexy outfit that they're wearing. In that case he could have called a listing in the feminization category, but he didn't.

I think when it comes to a new call it's best to keep things open instead of sticking to the literal meaning behind the category name. After the call is done , THEN I add them to the appropriate customer list and I make notes on his account. Sometimes I make notes while still on the call.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by stormi View Post
    What's the advantage for guys giving a tribute instead of calling for Phone w Cam listings.? Is it just easier to get a refund that way? Some guys say that they can't do calls and skype on their phones at the same time but others say they just prefer it. It's mad annoying because I clearly say I don't accept tributes for that.

I did try to search for this on the googles but have had no luck so sorry if this has been broached before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenx.Chiquis View Post
    You're not allowed to receive tributes in exchange for Skype/phone shows. It's somewhere in their TOS
    NF doesn't want flirts to accept tributes for skype shows because it's more difficult to prove a chargeback is fraudulent without proof of a phone call that keeps a record of call length. From the customers perspective block sessions are more convenient. I hope they release the video chat feature on NF soon. That would be a major game changer for cammodels.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    NF doesn't want flirts to accept tributes for skype shows because it's more difficult to prove a chargeback is fraudulent without proof of a phone call that keeps a record of call length. From the customers perspective block sessions are more convenient. I hope they release the video chat feature on NF soon. That would be a major game changer for cammodels.
    I hope they release a video chat or plugin soon too. It's so annoying to see a guy bought my ID on a listing wherein I clearly state I don't take tributes, then msg me to ask if I will take a tribute for a show. >.<

35. The Following User Says Thank You to stormi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,131 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by stormi View Post
    Some guys say that they can't do calls and skype on their phones at the same time
    This is a legit problem (not that you should take tributes because of it, just saying that it isn't a total bullshit excuse). Does anyone know a way around that for guys that want to do phone with cam on their phones? Sometimes they want to play "You be tech support and tell me how to fix this," and I don't have a fucking clue what to tell them.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.