Page 264 of 265 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265 LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 6617

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

  1. #6576
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,680
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 7,210 Times in 1,861 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    I just use piktochart to make my profiles/buttons and then crop off the watermark at the bottom lol
    Sign up for SextPanther
    Join OnlyFans here!

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

    BFX

  3. #6577
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    This info is specific to Amazon Wishlists, specifically those on the Amazon Canada site.... this post is filled with lots of little details I wish I had known before getting stung. Not sure if this applies to the US Amazon site, maybe their side operates a bit more smoothly. Plus a bit of a rant...It may be long but worth the read for Canadian Amazon Wishlist holders...

    I have now TWICE had 2 different custies buy me a $500 Amazon gift card, ONLY TO HAVE AMAZON FLAG THE TRANSACTION AS FRAUDULENT and refund the customer the $500 within 30 minutes. AAAARRRGHHHH. The gift cards I hold in my basket are 'deliver to house' giftcards because the Amazon Canada site only has two options, mail to house, or send via email... and I'm not about to tempt fate by passing out an email for the purpose of receiving a gift card. So both times, the custie informs me of the purchase, and I hurriedly go to my Amazon page, sort by 'purchased' and I see that a gift card has been purchased. Great. I check an hour later, and the 'purchased' gift card has fallen off my list and back into my wishlist. WTF. Both times I inform the guy (or he informs me it came back returned). On top of that, I'm pretty sure Amazon locks the customers account and creates a hassle for them where they have to call in and authenticate (all I know is that both times it created an issue for the custie and their Amazon account). This has ALSO happened with a large value electronics item that was over $1,000. So I've lost out on $2,000 bucks of goods.

    So to prevent this from happening again, I have now altered my entire wishlist to have the top value item at about $300 bucks. Lo and behold, last night, I had a custie tell me he purchased me something (didn't say what though) off of my wishlist. I go and sort my wishlist by 'purchased' like I do every few days to see if something has been purchased. And it doesn't show anything. I figure he's lying to me, thank him, and I give it a few hours and decide to call Amazon. After a LONG time, they finally find the transaction. He did buy something for me. An item that was $280, but with taxes/duty fees it just crosses the $300 threshold. Perfect.

    But. It didn't show on my 'purchased' list. The only reason I can figure is that because the seller was a 3rd party seller out of the US.

    And this. Amazon does not provide wishlist holders with an order number when an item is purchased. in fact, there is NO notification whatsoever that an item was purchased. You need to stay on TOP of your wishlist. I have had an amazon order (gift card) not arrive at my house and the only reason I knew that it was ordered and missing was because I routinely check my list using the sort by purchased feature. I had to call in the customer service line, and they had to reissue it. Otherwise, I would have lost out on that purchase too.

    So, in a nutshell:

    - keep your Amazon wishlist items in/around $300 or less, or you will feel the sting of seeing that $$$ slip through your fingers
    - don't rely exclusively on sorting your wishlist by 'purchased' because items can be purchased and not be reflected under this sort category (my solution to this is to now screenshot my wishlist as a reference to be able to compare if something has dropped off and continue checking by sort feature purchased) - I do this every few days.

    And a few other MAJOR irritations:
    - the Amazon call center is HORRIBLE for tracking down wishlist items. Each time I call them, they ask for tracking OR they'll ask for the name of the purchaser (wtf?? that defeats the point of a public 'anonymous' wishlist), and I have to explain it's a wishlist item, blah blah. They always do eventually find the item, but some reps are less skilled, and I just end the call and try again with a rep that seems more knowledgeable. There's always a super long hold, but they always do seem to track down the purchase. And they can and will give you the anticipated delivery date if you ask.

    Overall, the Amazon wishlist system is majorly flawed. I'm sure I'm missing a few other issues I've had with them... other than that, be cautious with your account setup/mailing address, etc.

    I shouldn't complain I guess. It's been lucrative, but also an epic pain.
    Last edited by freakyspirit; 04-07-2021 at 09:08 PM. Reason: edit words

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:


  5. #6578
    Veteran Member queenelayliah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Location
    You wish you knew
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 428 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    Are you a member of the niteflirt forum? I feel like you might get more answers to your specific questions on there

    I am a member there, but i don't get on the forums often. But Ill take your suggestion and post for a designer on there as well.

  6. #6579
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,680
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 7,210 Times in 1,861 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by freakyspirit View Post
    I have now TWICE had 2 different custies buy me a $500 Amazon gift card, ONLY TO HAVE AMAZON FLAG THE TRANSACTION AS FRAUDULENT and refund the customer the $500 within 30 minutes. AAAARRRGHHHH. The gift cards I hold in my basket are 'deliver to house' giftcards because the Amazon Canada site only has two options, mail to house, or send via email... and I'm not about to tempt fate by passing out an email for the purpose of receiving a gift card. So both times, the custie informs me of the purchase, and I hurriedly go to my Amazon page, sort by 'purchased' and I see that a gift card has been purchased. Great. I check an hour later, and the 'purchased' gift card has fallen off my list and back into my wishlist. WTF. Both times I inform the guy (or he informs me it came back returned). On top of that, I'm pretty sure Amazon locks the customers account and creates a hassle for them where they have to call in and authenticate (all I know is that both times it created an issue for the custie and their Amazon account). This has ALSO happened with a large value electronics item that was over $1,000. So I've lost out on $2,000 bucks of goods.
    I've had people buy $300+ worth of items off my wish list multiple times without too many issues. the only time it's been an issue was with a gift card well over $300. their card company flagged it. Probably sound advice to keep things under the $300 mark though.
    Sign up for SextPanther
    Join OnlyFans here!

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  8. #6580
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 733 Times in 304 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Amazon doesn't want (or technically allow) sex workers to have wish lists, so they aren't trying to build a sex worker-friendly anonymous service. Your personal information isn't safe with them and their service isn't designed to be used in the way sex workers use it. Third-party items are particularly dangerous, especially ones located across an international border.

    As disappointing and annoying as the problems you describe are, there are other ways Amazon wish lists can go wrong that are far more damaging. Accounts can be closed. Gift card balances revoked (including after the gift card has been spent). Personal information can be revealed to customers.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  10. #6581
    God/dess Smurfette's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    2,041
    Thanks
    3,149
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 1,262 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Someone gave me a bad rating & comment the other day because the audio during our skype call wasn't working. Instead of trying to resolve the issue he just immediately got all pissy about it and blocked me. And uh, I'd had like a dozen calls before him and they all worked fine so I'm pretty certain the problem was on HIS end, not mine.

    Since then NF has been totally dead for me and I can't help but wonder if its because people see the bad rating and get turned off... UGHH. Fucking asshole.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smurfette For This Useful Post:


  12. #6582
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Amazon doesn't want (or technically allow) sex workers to have wish lists, so they aren't trying to build a sex worker-friendly anonymous service. Your personal information isn't safe with them and their service isn't designed to be used in the way sex workers use it. Third-party items are particularly dangerous, especially ones located across an international border.

    As disappointing and annoying as the problems you describe are, there are other ways Amazon wish lists can go wrong that are far more damaging. Accounts can be closed. Gift card balances revoked (including after the gift card has been spent). Personal information can be revealed to customers.
    I agree that the personal info isn't safe. That said, there are workarounds you can do to protect your info.

    Aside from that fact, the wishlist issues I outlined are not specific to the fact that the account holder (me) is a SW. The 'issues' have no bearing on the fact that I am a SW. Or so they shouldn't.

    Since my last email outlining my Amazon frustrations, Amazon confirmed a $280 item was sent. They then went back on that, said no such item was purchased, but instead a $25 giftcard was purchased, and have now double backed down on that saying, no, there have been no purchases made on your wishlist. It's insane. The amount of problems I've had with them consistently. I feel like I am blacklisted with them, because whatever issues are happening are beyond exceptional. I'm fighting it out for an answer and an explanation.


    My question specifically, has anyone here ever experienced Amazon revoking a gift card balance after it is spent (how would they even do that? sue you for the money after the fact?)?

  13. #6583
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 733 Times in 304 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    The reason I mention that Amazon doesn't allow sex workers to have an account is because you might be making yourself a little obvious to them with your repeated anonymous wish list purchases and your questions about them. If they catch on to you, you might lose the account, as well as an gift card balance associated with it.

    I don't think I've heard of Amazon suing anyone for a negative gift card balance. However, what they can do is either deduct it from an existing gift card balance or they can leave a negative balance on the account and disable all account privileges until you pay the negative balance.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  15. #6584
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,822
    Thanks
    19,736
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 2,660 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Yeah, you’re making it really hot on the block for yourself with Amazon. I would stop dealing with them all together.

  16. #6585
    Member PurpleSquirrel's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 68 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Hope it picked up for you lovely. If it didn't, maybe contact some of your regular customers and see if they can help bury that 1 star review for you!

    Hope today is better for you xx

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleSquirrel For This Useful Post:


  18. #6586
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    I know this question has been posted multiple times, but now that I need to be reminded, I just can't seem to find the answer. It's been so long since I made another account on NF. I have 3 of them on there. If I'm correct I need to have a different number for this 4th one and I can't use the same bank account in order to get paid as the one I have for the other 3, right?
    Last edited by alleykat217; 04-09-2021 at 01:38 PM.

  19. #6587
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,401
    Thanks
    23,697
    Thanked 14,816 Times in 4,425 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    I know this question has been posted multiple times, but now that I need to be reminded, I just can't seem to find the answer. It's been so long since I made another account on NF. I have 3 of them on there. If I'm correct I need to have a different number for this 4th one and I can't use the same bank account in order to get paid as the one I have for the other 3, right?
    You just need a different phone number and email for the 4th. You can use the same bank account.



  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  21. #6588
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,680
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 7,210 Times in 1,861 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    What's a decent price range per minute for a custom audio clips?
    I've never made any custom ones, so I'm out of my element.
    Sign up for SextPanther
    Join OnlyFans here!

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  22. #6589
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,401
    Thanks
    23,697
    Thanked 14,816 Times in 4,425 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    What's a decent price range per minute for a custom audio clips?
    I've never made any custom ones, so I'm out of my element.
    I charge exactly half my custom video price.



  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  24. #6590
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,680
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 7,210 Times in 1,861 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I charge exactly half my custom video price.
    I quoted him exactly that! custie ended up opting for a custom video though
    Sign up for SextPanther
    Join OnlyFans here!

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  26. #6591
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    I have had a very interesting education in NF this week. I had two profiles approved Monday. Started work Tuesday.
    Tuesday - no action
    Wed bid up to 2nd page - made some chat $$
    Thursday - very little chat $$
    Friday - bid up to 3rd page - made about $10 on chat
    Saturday bid up to 2nd page this morning, Been chatting with three customers and finally took my first call, which went very well.
    Spent $40 bidding this week, to make $75 gross.

    I expect to do better when I upload some clips tomorrow. I cannot do cam because hubby works for the government and that could be bad. So that limits my income potential a bit.
    But I feel more encouraged than discouraged. I figure I need to bid up to get a few regulars( I am always interested in anyone's bidding do's and don'ts).
    Still no ratings, but they will come. I am a natural on the phone

    Thanks to everyone in this whole thread who helped me get myself going!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanieLynne1986 For This Useful Post:


  28. #6592
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Chicago, lets do lunch.
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 458 Times in 157 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DanieLynne1986 View Post
    I figure I need to bid up to get a few regulars( I am always interested in anyone's bidding do's and don'ts)
    Find one guy that gives reviews (check their profile, many don't) and work him for stars. If he has an older account (been doing NF for years) they understand how it all works.

    I have a guy and when I start a new profile I ship him free 5 minutes and we keep doing that until I have stacks of stars. It saves months of work and many dollars in bidding. "Hey I am starting another profile can you call me there and I'll knock the price to 50 cents a minute". 15 minute calls get stars and if he leaves a review it's stars on top of that. You won't make any money on those calls but its better in the long run - stars and positive reviews are forever.

    Someone here will pipe up and say that's against the rules but if you want to confine yourself on that point and make less money have at it.

    $40 for a first week is just fine but its more important right now for you to get stars, it reduces your bidding cost dramatically and improves your rankings. Yes, some guys are on the look out for "fresh meat" but you can always start another listing to capture that again.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 04-11-2021 at 04:03 AM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  30. #6593
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DanieLynne1986 View Post
    I have had a very interesting education in NF this week. I had two profiles approved Monday. Started work Tuesday.
    Tuesday - no action
    Wed bid up to 2nd page - made some chat $$
    Thursday - very little chat $$
    Friday - bid up to 3rd page - made about $10 on chat
    Saturday bid up to 2nd page this morning, Been chatting with three customers and finally took my first call, which went very well.
    Spent $40 bidding this week, to make $75 gross.

    I expect to do better when I upload some clips tomorrow. I cannot do cam because hubby works for the government and that could be bad. So that limits my income potential a bit.
    But I feel more encouraged than discouraged. I figure I need to bid up to get a few regulars( I am always interested in anyone's bidding do's and don'ts).
    Still no ratings, but they will come. I am a natural on the phone

    Thanks to everyone in this whole thread who helped me get myself going!
    Update
    I popped about 30 minutes after this post and made $500 (minus about $30 bidding today) with calls and chat by 11pm. Got 3 5-star ratings! Worked almost 11 hours straight, but it was not bad at all. Constant chat, but it adds up over a month and 11 calls, two over 20 minutes. So a great day, for sure!

    After taking the first call, it was so easy. I am an RN and have a degree in psychology (I actually enjoyed doing this more. I will do this full time, I think), so figuring out what the men needed and wanted to hear was really easy. My first caller also was a champ, as well. That ended my nervous feeling.
    I have a GFE profile that just sat, so I need to rethink that one. My therapist profile worked for me, since I have experience. Some guys really wanted therapy. I had to suggest they also get off while they had me
    Riding the new girl wave while it lasts.

    Shout out to all of you for so much help! I want to contribute anything I learn to help anyone in the future.
    Have great weekends.
    Dani

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanieLynne1986 For This Useful Post:


  32. #6594
    Veteran Member grneyesnfl's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 429 Times in 198 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    I have a guy and when I start a new profile I ship him free 5 minutes and we keep doing that until I have stacks of stars. It saves months of work and many dollars in bidding. "Hey I am starting another profile can you call me there and I'll knock the price to 50 cents a minute". 15 minute calls get stars and if he leaves a review it's stars on top of that. You won't make any money on those calls but its better in the long run - stars and positive reviews are forever.

    Someone here will pipe up and say that's against the rules but if you want to confine yourself on that point and make less money have at it.
    Yeah... that's against NF's rules. You can't give free minutes in exchange for feedback. There are plenty of people who don't cheat the system and start their listings legitimately. It's not that difficult if you're good at what you do.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:


  34. #6595
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    OK. I am in a situation I have not seen anywhere in the forums or anywhere else.

    I have a male flirt spending a ton of money on me, (over $200), but he wants to meet
    Now I expected standard customers to pull this crap, but I sense he has an unpleasant surprise in store for me when I do not give him what he wants, when we get to that part of the scenario.

    Any experience with this situation or heard of it?

    He is quite pleasant at the moment, but he is angling for more. He may just want to be turned into a submissive and throw money at me, but that is not my stated goal in the profile (Therapist profile). He drops hints about meeting in real life, and it has raised my spidey sense.

    The money is great, he wants a rapport, back and forth constantly, but I fear he could blackmail me with feedback revenge if he doesn't like my replies to his questions at some point.

    I may be paranoid, but he has an agenda in a personal way. He seems cool, but it is intense for me. I don't like the feeling. He wants to know where I live and other red flags. He seems to think I am the person in the profile, not playing a character, which seems weird from someone working on Niteflirt themselves.

    Any advice?
    ...and he just sent me tribute after a 120 minute call. hmmm, I feel conflicted. Don't want to be caught being greedy and then played somehow.
    I am willing to believe he is just playing out the fantasy in his own way, but worried.

  35. #6596
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,680
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 7,210 Times in 1,861 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DanieLynne1986 View Post
    OK. I am in a situation I have not seen anywhere in the forums or anywhere else.

    I have a male flirt spending a ton of money on me, (over $200), but he wants to meet
    Now I expected standard customers to pull this crap, but I sense he has an unpleasant surprise in store for me when I do not give him what he wants, when we get to that part of the scenario.

    Any experience with this situation or heard of it?

    He is quite pleasant at the moment, but he is angling for more. He may just want to be turned into a submissive and throw money at me, but that is not my stated goal in the profile (Therapist profile). He drops hints about meeting in real life, and it has raised my spidey sense.

    The money is great, he wants a rapport, back and forth constantly, but I fear he could blackmail me with feedback revenge if he doesn't like my replies to his questions at some point.

    I may be paranoid, but he has an agenda in a personal way. He seems cool, but it is intense for me. I don't like the feeling. He wants to know where I live and other red flags. He seems to think I am the person in the profile, not playing a character, which seems weird from someone working on Niteflirt themselves.

    Any advice?
    ...and he just sent me tribute after a 120 minute call. hmmm, I feel conflicted. Don't want to be caught being greedy and then played somehow.
    I am willing to believe he is just playing out the fantasy in his own way, but worried.
    Block him while you're ahead and ignore him if he attempts to contact you further. If you feel uncomfortable, it's simply not worth the money.
    Sign up for SextPanther
    Join OnlyFans here!

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  37. #6597
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Block him while you're ahead and ignore him if he attempts to contact you further. If you feel uncomfortable, it's simply not worth the money.
    Does it matter that he is a flirt too?
    I never thought about getting this from someone else doing the same job. Now I wonder why I am surprised.
    Thanks
    Can he hurt my rating much if I block him? Things are really going well. I have made as much in 12 hours as my husband makes in a week, and he has what I consider a good job, special ed teacher with Master's.
    Last edited by DanieLynne1986; 04-11-2021 at 02:59 PM.

  38. #6598
    Veteran Member innocentindian's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 339 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Can we have explicit below the belt nudity in free messages? I have a link on my profile where they can hear a voice sample (it leads to a free message) but I also want to add some photos for my video Goodies in a FREE message, but I don't know if they can be explicit or topless or do they have to be non-nude? (All my goodie thumbnails in the store and on my listing are non-nude, but I was curious about free messages) I'm assuming Pay Per View messages are ok for explicit nudity.

    Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

  39. #6599
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 733 Times in 304 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DanieLynne1986 View Post
    OK. I am in a situation I have not seen anywhere in the forums or anywhere else.

    I have a male flirt spending a ton of money on me, (over $200), but he wants to meet
    Now I expected standard customers to pull this crap, but I sense he has an unpleasant surprise in store for me when I do not give him what he wants, when we get to that part of the scenario.

    Any experience with this situation or heard of it?

    He is quite pleasant at the moment, but he is angling for more. He may just want to be turned into a submissive and throw money at me, but that is not my stated goal in the profile (Therapist profile). He drops hints about meeting in real life, and it has raised my spidey sense.

    The money is great, he wants a rapport, back and forth constantly, but I fear he could blackmail me with feedback revenge if he doesn't like my replies to his questions at some point.

    I may be paranoid, but he has an agenda in a personal way. He seems cool, but it is intense for me. I don't like the feeling. He wants to know where I live and other red flags. He seems to think I am the person in the profile, not playing a character, which seems weird from someone working on Niteflirt themselves.

    Any advice?
    ...and he just sent me tribute after a 120 minute call. hmmm, I feel conflicted. Don't want to be caught being greedy and then played somehow.
    I am willing to believe he is just playing out the fantasy in his own way, but worried.
    If he leaves you multiple negative feedback, NiteFlirt will remove all but one, so there's only so much damage he can do. If you want to decrease the odds of him getting upset and taking revenge, you can decline his calls for a while until some of his feedback opportunities have expired and then block him. Another tactic I've taken with someone who I fear might be becoming too attached and might do something like creating multiple accounts or trying to find me on other sites: I just gradually start to become boring. I don't outright give terrible service or do anything super unpleasant. But I just gradually do more and more things that I know he won't like very much. Aim to make the calls just sort of disappointing and not as fun as before. That way, you will be safe from retaliation because he'll feel the spark has gone, not that you are rejecting him. Then, once he stops calling or rejects you, you can block him.

  40. #6600
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 733 Times in 304 Posts

    Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    Can we have explicit below the belt nudity in free messages? I have a link on my profile where they can hear a voice sample (it leads to a free message) but I also want to add some photos for my video Goodies in a FREE message, but I don't know if they can be explicit or topless or do they have to be non-nude? (All my goodie thumbnails in the store and on my listing are non-nude, but I was curious about free messages) I'm assuming Pay Per View messages are ok for explicit nudity.
    Yes, you can. The point of NF's rules is to keep nudity and sexually explicit photos out of the parts of the site that can be seen by people who aren't logged in. Since someone must have an account and be logged into it in order receive and view mail, you can post explicit photos there.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Why I don't do niteflirt
    By yazznick in forum Other Work
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:29 AM
  2. NiteFlirt ..Niteflirt..NightFlirt
    By SALLY101 in forum Other Work
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Something Awfuk: A thread about my thread
    By VeraLynn in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:40 PM
  4. Started on Niteflirt
    By PaigeDWinter in forum Other Work
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 10:14 AM
  5. Anyone worked for Niteflirt?
    By xoxoGracexoxo in forum Other Work
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 09:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •