Page 247 of 250 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 6243

Thread: The Niteflirt Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Niteflirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    After asking them to repeat once or twice, I will come right out and tell them I've having trouble hearing them. I then ask if they're using ear buds/headset or maybe have the phone on speaker. Usually that is the issue and they will take off the headset (or take out the ear buds) and the problem is solved. A lot of that equipment is cheap and bad quality.
    I never thought of that, which makes sense. Thank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post

I don't delete unpopular listings. You never know who has that listing in their favorites and might be about to call. You can rework it whenever you want, try something new with it and see if it gains more traction. There's no reason to delete it as having a listing with few calls on it doesn't hurt you in any way.
    I was actually thinking of deleting my less popular listings recently, glad I read this though - thanks for the tip!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 3,490 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

My most recent goodie bag has been awaiting approval now for 3 days
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    They're just too busy looking at it to click approval. XD

In seriousness though... I wonder if they're working on something big in the back end of if its just a covid delay.

Thanks

Is there any disadvantage or reason why it would be a bad idea to receive a tribute and send a 'goodie bag' item in an email to a customer? Instead of having them wait until the goodie bag is approved...?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 411 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by freakyspirit View Post
    Is there any disadvantage or reason why it would be a bad idea to receive a tribute and send a 'goodie bag' item in an email to a customer? Instead of having them wait until the goodie bag is approved...?
    Im not sure if its allowed to accept a tribute for anything. But what you can consider is just sending the unapproved goodie bag or whatever as a PTV to the customer. So put the goodie bag item into the email and make them pay to open the email.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to queenelayliah For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks. That's a better way to do it. Yeah, I know a tribute isn't a 'payment' or part of an exchange.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,182 Times in 4,243 Posts

No need to do that.

Just send it as a pay-to-view attachment. That doesn't show on your profile and so does not need approval.

(Just make sure you choose pay-to-view on the email drop-down list and set a price, not payment request since they have to pay to get it with pay-to-view)

(oops, I see that was already suggested above, yeah

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 Times in 655 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Just curious--for those who work with a tax person--after write offs what percentage of your NF income are you actually owing in taxes? I know to set aside 25-30% of income just incase but wanted to see what the average percentage was after working with a decent tax professional
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    Just curious--for those who work with a tax person--after write offs what percentage of your NF income are you actually owing in taxes? I know to set aside 25-30% of income just incase but wanted to see what the average percentage was after working with a decent tax professional
    _ Not a CPA or anything, this is just what I do _

I get my taxes done with an accountant and I recommend that, costs me $250. I paid out about 20% but I've been working to get that down. A lot of this comes down to deductions: internet, phone, computer, home office if you can justify it.

The biggest boost is this, which can reduce your bill vastly and puts money in savings:

"Retirement Plan Contributions
    One deduction you can take going into business for yourself that is especially worthwhile: the deduction for self-employed retirement plan contributions. Contributions to SEP-IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, and solo 401(k)s reduce your tax bill now and help you rack up tax-deferred investment gains for later.

There is SOOOOO much dodgy information out there, you really have to be careful of the advice you follow and who you trust. The best advice I can give is to SAVE. Aim for saving 30% and if its less than you have $ in the bank. You can start an IRA from your computer - Vanguard.com is very highly respected, just play it safe.

Stay safe out there.
    Mary
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 09-22-2020 at 01:20 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I keep going back and forth on making a new NF or not. I just feel like a total fresh start as my account was started back in 2013 and doesn't really represent who I am now. But I'm loathe to start over with a super high bidding amount :/ has anyone done this and could help me make up my mind if it's worth it? My bids right now for front page on my main line are about 77 cents so it'd really hurt lol.
    Tsk Tsk - - - - you need to go back and reread this whole thread from the start. You can change EVERYTHING about your profile except the category and reviews - as in you can change the listing and the name. If your smart you can swap out an entire profile in a couple minutes and you will have a new listing with your carried over reviews and stars in the same category.

Stay safe out there.
    Mary
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 09-22-2020 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks

I am reading through this forum as fast as possible, and every other on the topic - doing searches and whatnot. I am about 10 days into paid work as a PSO and it's beyond what I would have expected. I started as an experiment and it basically exploded into something I couldn't comprehend.

My main question: What do you do when someone wants to pay you outside of NF to avoid having to pay the commission and so that you can pocket the entire sum? Is this a common occurrence? Obviously, anonymity is key, and I've been frantically researching options with no real good solution. To make it slightly more complicated, I am in Canada, and the funds would be coming from the US. It's not about trying to keep cash out of the bank, I consider it income which I will declare, it's just I don't know a good way to "receive" it from someone who wants to stay anonymous.

I already have someone sending me rather large sums of cash through the p-system, which is freaking me out. I didn't expect that he would actually send money, and the amounts and frequency are beyond what I expected.

It's a great problem to have, but I'm desperate for any suggestions or solutions!

Also, my second question - does anyone have a private phone line that they have set up for this type of independent work? Curious if this has been done successfully.

Thank you to everyone and I'm trying to learn as fast as possible. Appreciate this community!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

My main question: What do you do when someone wants to pay you outside of NF to avoid having to pay the commission and so that you can pocket the entire sum? Is this a common occurrence?
    Plain and simple. YOU DON'T DO IT! That's the best way to get you kicked off the site forever. That's a huge no-no, and from reading your post... it sounds like you already know that. Guys will always try to get you to do things that they KNOW you're not supposed to do. They get off on it. You kindly decline. I do it practically every day.

I already have someone sending me rather large sums of cash through the p-system, which is freaking me out.
    Again... another HUGE no-no! PP does not allow its system to be used for adult transactions. It's a great way to get your account frozen and then taken away from you forever. PP doesn't play.

You definitely are not starting off on the right foot!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Plain and simple. YOU DON'T DO IT! That's the best way to get you kicked off the site forever. That's a huge no-no, and from reading your post... it sounds like you already know that. Guys will always try to get you to do things that they KNOW you're not supposed to do. They get off on it. You kindly decline. I do it practically every day.

Again... another HUGE no-no! PP does not allow its system to be used for adult transactions. It's a great way to get your account frozen and then taken away from you forever. PP doesn't play.

You definitely are not starting off on the right foot!
    I'm not sure what you meant by PP (paypal?). No, I wasn't planning to use that, nor would I. And the 'regular' that is sending me cash was from a line where I did not operate in a paid PSO capacity (a local line that is free for women). Basically, a line I would go on for my own amusement and met a guy who made me an ongoing financial arrangement and he was the one that instigated me entering into this work and researching options...

I do appreciate your comment about the NF callers that will tempt you to do things against policy. I totally understand that and my goal is to sustain this type of work and maintain the TOS and whatnot. The absolute last thing I want to do is go against policy and get bounced off.

I guess my biggest hurdle is how to manage the existing guy that I have that originated prior to NF, that is already sending me cash. I'm still working out a safer way to receive it and in no way want to jeopardize my NF income.

I do appreciate your comments and I'm still absorbing everything that I can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I'm not sure what you meant by PP (paypal?). No, I wasn't planning to use that, nor would I.
    Sorry. I thought when you said you were accepting money through the "p-system"... I assumed you were referring to Paypal (without trying to use that word). So what is the "p-system?"

Thanks

Sorry. I thought when you said you were accepting money through the "p-system"... I assumed you were referring to Paypal (without trying to use that word). So what is the "p-system?"
    The postal system. To a PO Box. So far every envelope has arrived, but it's nerve wracking as all hell.

Thanks

I am reading through this forum as fast as possible, and every other on the topic - doing searches and whatnot. I am about 10 days into paid work as a PSO and it's beyond what I would have expected. I started as an experiment and it basically exploded into something I couldn't comprehend.

My main question: What do you do when someone wants to pay you outside of NF to avoid having to pay the commission and so that you can pocket the entire sum? Is this a common occurrence? Obviously, anonymity is key, and I've been frantically researching options with no real good solution. To make it slightly more complicated, I am in Canada, and the funds would be coming from the US. It's not about trying to keep cash out of the bank, I consider it income which I will declare, it's just I don't know a good way to "receive" it from someone who wants to stay anonymous.

I already have someone sending me rather large sums of cash through the p-system, which is freaking me out. I didn't expect that he would actually send money, and the amounts and frequency are beyond what I expected.

It's a great problem to have, but I'm desperate for any suggestions or solutions!

Also, my second question - does anyone have a private phone line that they have set up for this type of independent work? Curious if this has been done successfully.

Thank you to everyone and I'm trying to learn as fast as possible. Appreciate this community!!!
    Anonymity and security are part of what you pay NiteFlirt for. Other ways of accepting payment are not anonymous. It's also a violation of virtually every payment processor's terms of service (not just Paypal) to use them for adult transactions. Not only that, but using a non-adult friendly payment method opens you up to fraud and blackmail very easily.

You say that this guy is sending you money through the postal service. What is he sending? Cash? Cheques and money orders are obviously not anonymous. If you're finding it nerve-wracking waiting for the payments to arrive, is that because you are providing the services before getting paid? Would he be open to doing it the other way around?

You're operating a business and you can't expect to ever be able to pocket the entire sum someone is paying you. Payment processors have to pay fees to process payments for you and they aren't charities. All businesses have to pay fees to accept payments. In the adult industry, because of the high-risk nature of the transactions, credit card companies and banks impose far higher fees on payment processors. It might be unfair, but it's a cost of doing business that we have to assume.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,425 Times in 2,431 Posts

Say no, I've also heard of camsites sending ghost shoppers. They say they found you on whatever site then say "do you accept PP/Cashapp/etc", if you say yes, you're done. Fired.

On another note, I didn't realize changing your picture on your NF listing was such a hassle. I haven't been able to use my cam listings for a couple days now. I'm so annoyed.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,927 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Say no, I've also heard of camsites sending ghost shoppers. They say they found you on whatever site then say "do you accept PP/Cashapp/etc", if you say yes, you're done. Fired.

On another note, I didn't realize changing your picture on your NF listing was such a hassle. I haven't been able to use my cam listings for a couple days now. I'm so annoyed.
    It shouldnt be hard to swap out photos. What are you doing to cause your listing to become under review? I change up my photos all the time and its super quick and easy.

Thanks

I think it's cause I had too much skin showing, didn't read that part hah.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,561 Times in 445 Posts

I am paying for bidding, my listings are all active, and I am accepting calls. However, my bids are not appearing on the "Find a Flirt" placement that I am paying for. I put in a ticket with NF but that is super annoying.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I read in this thread that there is a group just for nightflirt. Is that still going on? How can I be added? I really want to do phone sex, but having trouble understanding this and this thread is very long.

JIC, there isn't how do I get tributes? I am probably going to need that soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    I read in this thread that there is a group just for nightflirt. Is that still going on? How can I be added? I really want to do phone sex, but having trouble understanding this and this thread is very long.

The PSO group isn't very active. This thread is much more active and contains a lot more information. You could try checking out Amberly Rothfield's book or subscription site if you want more organized information.

Tributes are essentially tips that guys on NiteFlirt can give you, if they want. Once you start providing guys with excellent service, you will get the occasional tip.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi UK Girls

Have any of you received your cheque from Niteflirt yet? I would usually get it by the end of last week/beginning of this week but nothing yet. Its never been this late before.
    Just wondering if its just me or if any of you are still waiting for your cheque too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post

It's really an on the job learning experience. Check youtube, there is a20 min video there that literally breaks down the entire site step by step. Also, commit to reading 5-10 pages a day and just keep the tab open, that's what I did. That way, if and when I had a question, the girls weren't annoyed of me because it had been answered 700x already. In the first month, I believe I got to page about 90 and then I think I had the hang of it and I only read the updates.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post: