Thread: I was mad at one club last week and got hired at another this week:) IM A STRIPPER !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default I was mad at one club last week and got hired at another this week:) IM A STRIPPER !!

I just finished my first shift and I am so happy that I did ... I was terrified as hell when first went in, but I didnt let it show. I asked one of the employees for a manager and he did the whole newbie introduction for me, so I didn't even have to ask for a job. The manager walked me over to his office and asked me if I could strip down to my bra and panties. I gave him a bunch of shit about it ,but eventually I did it just to prove myself... He said that was the easiest part of the job and then he proceeded to tell me a bunch of crap about the guys that come in and the games that they play. Because of him giving me pointers throughout the night, I made 200 and it was dead as hell in there. Im happy I did it and it's as not as scary as it looks...

For all of you out there that's scared or nervous, dont be!!! I was a soooooo nervous at first but it was so easy. Just be friendly, be yourself, and smile...

Just Do It like NIKE lol
    Last edited by Apryl; 08-06-2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: errors

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apryl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,786 Times in 2,656 Posts

Default Re: I was mad at one club last week and got hired at another this week:) IM A STRIPPE

Congratulations!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,389 Times in 3,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: I was mad at one club last week and got hired at another this week:) IM A STRIPPE

lolol why did you give him a bunch of shit about it? was he being creepy? congrats!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 513 Posts

Lol...yeah that is creepy...don't know if I would have gone through with that but glad you got hired made some money and had fun
    "We can't expect you to just know all the secrets of our top-secret-titty-club!" --Jenna Marbles

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,219 Posts

I got full nude in front of a manager privately at my first club. at the time it was just such a relief to not go onstage.

And congratulations!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,389 Times in 3,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^ me too! and like you, i was relieved, i actually asked if i could just do that..nowdays i might find that creepy but its less nerve-wracking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

@ Simone87 He didnt seem serious and i thought he was just giving me shit because I was new.
    Last edited by Apryl; 08-07-2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I just want to thank yall for responding and writing posts on SW. This has really helped me because i dont have anyone else to get advice from, or anybody that can share stories so Thank you much!!!!!

NOW I have to figure out how to deal with these bitches in the club with these territorial type attitudes. I got the mean eyes for just walking in the door. I dont want to fight for no reason, Im too old, But if it comes to it then fuck it... I was a top earner for Tuesday night(second night dancing ever),SURPRISING (even though I know its newbie money ), but now I know why no one's really talking to me. I guess this aint the place for me to be friendly even though im naturally like that...
    Last edited by Apryl; 08-07-2013 at 08:52 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Apryl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,219 Posts

Ignore the territorial bitches!!! I loved all the girls at my club when I started then we started to get more and more slow nights I had multiple girls I had been friendly with starting problems for me (saying I was talking shit about coworkers to customers, accusing me of extras which I would never and there's cameras all over my club anyway so what the hell!!) The managers love me though and eventually the drama died down.

I am very friendly by nature also and was not prepared for how catty things would get when customers stopped coming in the door. just worry about yourself. be professional. smile, be sexy, dance slow, make eye contact IGNORE THE BITCHES and you'll do great stripperweb is an amazing resource, if you ever have a problem or question come here.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Girls can be jealous and catty, especially when men and money are involved. So I would just ignore the petty girls.

How was your first lap dance? That's what scares me the most. On stage where no one can touch you it's no big deal. But one on one with someone, especially someone you're not attracted to? That part worries me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhiiannon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Girls can be jealous and catty, especially when men and money are involved. So I would just ignore the petty girls.

How was your first lap dance? That's what scares me the most. On stage where no one can touch you it's no big deal. But one on one with someone, especially someone you're not attracted to? That part worries me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiiannon View Post

I wasnt nervous because I told the guy it was my first dance. I just did some sexy moves and touched him a little... The guys are respectful and they will ask the dancers about boundaries and stuff like that before or during the dance. I think this is a good "starter club" for me... I really like it and its fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Apryl View Post
    I wasnt nervous because I told the guy it was my first dance. I just did some sexy moves and touched him a little... The guys are respectful and they will ask the dancers about boundaries and stuff like that before or during the dance. I think this is a good "starter club" for me... I really like it and its fun.
    Good :-D my friend had a horrible first lap dance experience. She said the guy whipped his dick out and she got so scared she cried. But she went on to be a badass stripper at many clubs so I guess it didn't affect her too much!