Thread: anyone in here a pso or texter?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Default anyone in here a pso or texter?

I was considering the stripper industry but giving it some thought, I don't like the idea of stripping completely naked (which is a private dancing option at the local club). I'm more into keeping a fantasy and going down to lingerie (I wouldn't mind being topless though since I'm a DD). Someone suggested phone sex operator then I came upon texting operators (I didn't know sexting could be a job!). Anyone work in either field? And I have two young children. Any advice about that situation for that kind of job?

Thanks
    Thanked 24,135 Times in 6,721 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: anyone in here a pso or texter?

Do a search for phonesex on the site. Quite a few thread started already. And then there is psosupport.com best bet is to lurk and read up. Loads of info on how to get started. Good Luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

I did after originally posting this lol thanks!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 730 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I wouldn't say pso or texting is fast money but if you're willing to deal with the learning curve textilicious is an informative site on the two
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,723 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl View Post
    I was considering the stripper industry but giving it some thought, I don't like the idea of stripping completely naked (which is a private dancing option at the local club). I'm more into keeping a fantasy and going down to lingerie (I wouldn't mind being topless though since I'm a DD). Someone suggested phone sex operator then I came upon texting operators (I didn't know sexting could be a job!). Anyone work in either field? And I have two young children. Any advice about that situation for that kind of job?
    I have been in the phone sex industry for the past 10 years and I could give a few tips if you like.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have worked as a PSO in the past, and am getting back into it. I have a orientation with a new place tomorrow if all my documentation is approved. Be clear of what you are comfortable talking about, and what you are not. A taboo company has rules for the subjects that can be discussed. A non taboo company doesn't have those rules.... but some companies will let a operator opt out of calls she isn't comfortable with. Some companies will require the operator to talk about anything.

Just be sure of whether you are signing with a taboo or non taboo company... and what their rules are. Join PSOboards and research any company before you sign with them.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we will know peace. Jimi Hendrix

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondieblue For This Useful Post: