Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,926 to 1,935 of 1935

Thread: The CamModel Directory Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 17,096 Times in 5,029 Posts

Default Re: The CamModel Directory Thread

Is there any way to get to the blacklist now?

Yes,
    The discord server was anyway the most amazing list & place for informations out there.
    The server has been taken back since CMD mods left it at the creation of the CMD 2.0 to migrate to the new one.
    Its now ''us/cam people'' owned <3. Jessica Jade is main Admin now. It is named IMS - Indy Model Support now.

I am trying to post the link here but doesnt seem to work.

Thanks

Hi I am thinking of signing up to CMD Iíve had quite a bit of success on SM just looking for a site that isnít token based freemium. On other cam forums CMD seems to have above average reviews from models who work there but they seem to be pretty bad over all here. Can anyone provide some insight on the current earning potential (not figures just potential) also if you are not into self promotion on Twitter etc will paying yo have your profile boosted be adequate to boost exposure ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AllieAussie View Post
    Hi I am thinking of signing up to CMD I’ve had quite a bit of success on SM just looking for a site that isn’t token based freemium. On other cam forums CMD seems to have above average reviews from models who work there but they seem to be pretty bad over all here. Can anyone provide some insight on the current earning potential (not figures just potential) also if you are not into self promotion on Twitter etc will paying yo have your profile boosted be adequate to boost exposure ?

Hello Allie,

I would love to connect with you to go over any specific questions you may have about the platform itself.

Please feel free to DM me here

Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 Times in 4,753 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Hi I am thinking of signing up to CMD I’ve had quite a bit of success on SM just looking for a site that isn’t token based freemium. On other cam forums CMD seems to have above average reviews from models who work there but they seem to be pretty bad over all here. Can anyone provide some insight on the current earning potential (not figures just potential) also if you are not into self promotion on Twitter etc will paying yo have your profile boosted be adequate to boost exposure ?
    They like to play with peoples money. Excuses, emailing back and forth, and taking weeks plus to pay out just like Skypvt. Models have to beg to be paid. I hear the new site is trash, too.

Believe In Your Brand

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,327 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CMDAlly View Post
    Hello Allie,

I would love to connect with you to go over any specific questions you may have about the platform itself.

Please feel free to DM me here
    Does Skyprivate/CMD realize how suspicious it looks when you try to move conversations about the site to DMs? I understand that you're likely being instructed to do this, as support does it on Discord as well, but it's not a good look and if I were you I would tell whoever has told you to do this that it makes the site look even sketchier than it already does.

Don't bother. I'm not just shitting on this site out of nowhere--if you look in my post history it was my main earner for many years. It's not worth it anymore. Skyprivate bought it and ran it into the ground. Try Niteflirt and Sextpanther instead.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,438 Times in 2,754 Posts

I for some reason can't log on and last time I did, it said I needed to fix my profile, which I did and they never reinstated me. Sad, because before SkyPriv bought it, it was excellent.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,096 Times in 5,029 Posts

I don't know why I bother logging in.

How did the site get ruined so quickly?
    What is the problem and is there any way they can fix the traffic now?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,495 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I keep hoping traffic will pick up but nothing. It's crickets.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey....I just wanted to share my review of CMD and what I have recently experienced. I haven't worked on 2.0 for a long time due lack of traffic and my online status wouldn't work. I decided to give it another shot and the treatment I got was crazy.

This site is one big RED FLAG! I used to work for the site when it was the original CMD (Before 2.0) and it was decent but since they changed owners and created 2.0 the site has gone down hill. Not only did they lose traffic but the support is abusive. The other day I contacted support asking for help getting my online status turned on but instead of reading what I wrote the support guy kept on speaking in circles asking me questions I already answered. I repeated myself 3 times and support for some weird reason ignored what I wrote so I told support I have already repeated myself numerous times which I wrote in caps along with screen shots showing that I have repeated myself. Support got rude and told me to calm down. I was calm and just because someone writes in caps doesn't mean they are uncalm. After repeating myself several times one would think the person on the receiving end would read instead of playing games and being condescending.

After that my profile still didn't turn on. ZERO help. The next day I get an email stating I am now breaking rules and my profile is now invisible until I fix whatever rule I broke. Support would not tell me what I did but kept on sending me emails with the link to rules.

Keep in mind I have not made any changes to my profile in order to break rules. My profile was fine before but then poof I'm breaking rules.

So after dealing with their unprofessionalism, games and control issues I told them to remove my profile and send me the remaining funds of $27 to which I knew they wouldn't and yeah its a small amount but its the principle and I wanted to see how they would handle that. I told them I refuse to make one cent for a company that has horrible traffic and treats those who they money off of even worse. They are nothing more than abusive controlling cyber pimps.

Then I get an email stating that they won't give me my remaining funds because it doesn't meet min payout....surprise surprise. How was that not predictable.

Then I tell them I have a good social following and will be posting screen shots of their abuse. What do you know I get an email stating I didn't break any rules and my profile can be turned on. This is AFTER I said remove my profile and it was deleted, after telling me they are keeping my funds, after playing games.

As if I would ever work on a site that treats people that they make money from so poorly. They play games, have serious control and ego issues.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missmms For This Useful Post:

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778