Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,351 to 1,361 of 1361

Thread: The CamModel Directory Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The CamModel Directory Thread

I haven't read thru all the threads of comments via me lowering my prices on CMD, SM, & IMlive but I just wanted to apologize to each and everyone of you for my high horse yesterday & if I had offended any of you I am sorry. I was just stressing over not making money in this sex cam industry for the last 7 mths & my rent & bills have been getting further & further behind. So I decided hell, I got drunk yesterday afternoon to relieve my stress and now I'm fine! lol. I do have a strategy and lowering my rates on CMD, IMLive & SM I'll have to do what I have to do to get paid shows. I don't plan on making those my main sites anymore once I can manage to get my rent caught up this week tho. I'm replacing them to make Cams my main site to work every day (once I start getting my bi weekly checks/deposits w/ Cams on a regular bases) as I love my customers so much on there-they never rush me when they do private shows with me & they tip lots & lots to play with me via my Lovense lush tip vibe I have, they are engaging customers & they talk & interact with you and never complain about my rates. I should get that Direct Deposit with Cams for whatever I finish making this week by 11/30 by next Thurs 12/7th then I will start having my bi weekly earnings w/ Cams for stable income (they have never let me down). I'll just run SM & IMlive split camming together 4-5 hrs max 5 days a week for the added income of $50 a day on each of the sites which will bring me $100 a day on both for added income towards my Cams income. (as it seems it takes 4 hrs on each of the sites to make $50 on both at my lower rates) If I manage to make $50 a day/$100 a day for both those sites I won't be working them at all on the weekends b/c those customers aren't worth my time to be working weekends. SP,LCMS,CMD I always have the sites logged in all day & night anyways waiting for the Skype requests to trickle in. (I will be turning my sound off tho on my cell & Skype when I am done for the night on Skype so they don't bother me during my off time (as they more so CMD & SP) aren't worth my time anymore stressing over putting makeup back on when I am in bed relaxing or staying up over 24 hrs to be there to get there requests at 11pm-4 or 5am wen 99% of the time they are all payment fraud or time waster, free chat loader custies) SO it should all work out after next week hopefully! Hope everyone has an awesome week and banks good this week!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxirox View Post
    Melinda - Did you actually win a featured spot for the week? Usually if you are paying via credit card you just need to give the site owner a heads up you are doing so, and he will send you a link to your email where you can pay for it. I did this about 3 weeks ago.

The bidding can get a little crazy right before the lead up to Christmas. Usually, if you are placed at #5 12 mins before the end, you will have been outbidded. It's the last minute where the bids increase a lot, so you need to keep an eye on it right until the end.

The site has changed a lot since I joined almost 18 months ago, so you're doing to have to try harder to get a show. Random auto tweeting over and over again will probably do nothing I'm afraid. I would start on your profile first. Tart it up to the best of your ability. Men are very visual creatures, so make a short video where they can view you before buying a show. I did this, and got a good few sales from men who viewed my video and decided on a show. Clearly list what you offer too and break it down in a simple way. Make some short GIF's if you haven't done a video. Some of the top models on the site do this really well, so perhaps take a look at their profiles and get some ideas.

Then start promoting. Not just about the site, but funny random stuff as well. Build up your following on Twitter and again try and push for reviews if you can. Ask the guy right after a show so it's just fresh in his mind to leave you one. Let us know how you get on.!
    I thought I won it since I placed#5 on the top 10 bid slots-(I never entered my credit card info b/c I thought CMD would just deduct the bid fee frm my earnings as it stated they would by the next weeks earnings.) I am not worried about CMD or any of the Skype sites anymore now tho! lol I don't have the customers on CMD I used to have anymore where they pay for an hr text session or 15-30 min shows (most only want a 5 min session and that's not worth my time anymore and also CMD customers are 99% of the time all time wasters wanting to talk to u for over 20-30 min for free with no intentions of ever booking a show, or they are all payment fraud trying to get u to accept Paypal, Amazon or Google Wallet when they know very well the accepted forms of payments are. SkyPrivate is a joke too with there cheap 1-2 min wankies lol) (diff not worth me breaking my neck promoting for hrs on social network sites either) I have a strategy. My plans are to work 8 hrs a day at my cheap rates splitcamming Streamate & IMLive since lower rates work to get shows on those two sites plus I get daily pay for them) I need to make $250 a day on SM & IMLive which is $125 on each site and I only make $50 within 4 hrs on both sites at my low rates so will take me probably 9 hrs a day splitcamming those two to make my $250 a day quota for the next 4 days-to bring my rent up to date) Then I will be making Cams my main site as full time after this week since I make good money on there & my customers are awesome & will just do mon-fri 4 hrs a day to make $50 a day/$100 for both sites splitcamming IMLive & SM combined for added income to Cams-Next Thurs I will start getting my bi weekly direct deposit for time I put in & earn on Cams. So if I can just get thru and meet my quota this week and maintain SM & IMLive at $50 a day $100 a day for both 5 days a week (no weekends with SM & IMlive as they aren't worth my time to work on weekends) then hopefully things will start turning around for me) I'll work any Skype requests the hrs I am on the box sites-but once I am done for the day I am done so any Skype requests I get after the makeup comes off I'll just decline unless they are at least 10 min

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    CMD has been popping for me the past couple of weeks with newbies and a couple of old regs that have returned now they are aware the card processing issues are fixed (took them long enough!) I wish the guys would read my social media more often this info is always there for them. Indie in general has picked right up and I am soooo pleased the other day I had reached $150 in half hour before I even logged into SM all from new guys I'd never met before.

I love CMD/LCMS/IB the most where they pay for their show upfront because I know a certain amount is guaranteed rather than SP where it's PPM and I can either be pleasantly surprised or aggravated they don't even stay long enough for me to get my boobs out lol.

Oh and just as a FYI I'm $5 a min across all Indie sites in a sea of $1 a min girls and do just fine.
    What is IB? If I may ask? I have never heard of that Indy site?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,424 Times in 1,599 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by MelindaDeaner View Post
    What is IB? If I may ask? I have never heard of that Indy site?
    IndieBill

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh' ok lol I use IndieBill a couple times for the occasional guys that found me on CMD but weren't actual customers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I recently signed up on CMD and I have to say I love it so far! The fact that I don't have to sit in free chat and drain all of my energy chatting up time wasters and being cute and peppy constantly is amazing. I customized my profile with canva and it looks so good! It's easy as hell to make your profile look great. The guys are also super nice and easy to please. I can't wait to have it on when I'm streaming on one of my other sites to maximize my earning potential. For now I have been busy keeping CMD, TTM and NF on all day but damn this site is great and they are on Boleyns daily pay ermagerd.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wonder_Bra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

So, I am online here quite a bit but my clicks seem to have died off. Is it worth making another listing? Will that push me up some categories? Or adding more pics or a clip? I am charging $4per min for a show but I charge the same everywhere and dont want to lower it really. Any advice would help. Thanks

Adultwork
    Join ONLY FANS with 80% payout

Thanks
    Thanked 4,424 Times in 1,599 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    So, I am online here quite a bit but my clicks seem to have died off. Is it worth making another listing? Will that push me up some categories? Or adding more pics or a clip? I am charging $4per min for a show but I charge the same everywhere and dont want to lower it really. Any advice would help. Thanks
    I would say, make a new listing and then revamp ALL the listings. Use gifs, nice graphics, etc. to make it prettier. A lot of girls make their own banners or gifs. You can also change the main pic on each listing, so guys will think you are new.

And of course, marketing yourself outside of CMD.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,338 Times in 5,175 Posts

OMG, I was finally able to recover my Skype account! Now I can go back to offering Skype shows. Yay!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,460 Times in 520 Posts

Hm. I still can't get guys to add me on cmd. Occasionally one does but they never get a show. Dunno what I'm doing wrong i revamped my listings too.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 545 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^^^ me either the very few adds I get ( & there are very few) are always by guys wanting extreme pedo stuff,scat,vomit etc) CMD has more serious creepers than other Skype sites

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455