Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Results 1,526 to 1,547 of 1547

Thread: The CamModel Directory Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Default Re: The CamModel Directory Thread

How well do people tend to do with clips on here?

Thanks

Hello,

Light choking (this is a gray area) is fine as long as it is made very clear that it is consensual. The use of the belt, again, it would need to made very clearly that it is consensual and that the content of the video is not depicting any type of non-consensual role-play. Also, if these videos are with other performers, be sure we have their ID's on file before posting the content for sale.

Thank you,
    The CMD Team

Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 328 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Out of curiosity, are you guys advertising CMD pages offsite?

I'm wondering because lately I've had quite a few guys adding me wondering where to pay, how to pay me etc. None of them are genuine clients or anything so it could just be an abnormal influx of freeloaders 'playing dumb' but it got me wondering if possibly they found my Skype ID somewhere that was NOT CMD. Some of them don't (or at least, pretend they don't) know what CMD even is and aren't forthcoming about having found my Skype ID on any other indie sites like SkyPrivate.

Just wondering if there's a method to these guys showing up or if it's mere coincidence.
    G-spot rocks the G-spot.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 721 Posts

I’m having quite a few guys who are unable to pay because their credit cards aren’t working. These are legitimate customers and it’s very frustrating.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    How well do people tend to do with clips on here?
    I have several clips on here and have only sold 1. Has anyone else noticed how dead this site has been lately? I used to get contacted daily and now nothing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 844 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Anyone else just having nothing but time-wasters contacting you through CMD? I'm only doing about 3 shows a week (if that) on there. When I first joined, I was killing it. Now? it's dead for me. I feel like things have changed when the site's payment processor dropped them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Today and yesterday I had customers saying they could not get their payments to go through. I have seen increased traffic to my profile, but those that message me are mostly time wasters.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BubblyBlonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    Anyone else just having nothing but time-wasters contacting you through CMD? I'm only doing about 3 shows a week (if that) on there. When I first joined, I was killing it. Now? it's dead for me. I feel like things have changed when the site's payment processor dropped them.
    Hello,

We have actually had two of our best months in sales during August and September of this year. We have had an influx of traffic and with that brings timewasters unfortunately. Our traffic and sales are back up and have exceeded where were before the payment processing issues in June 2017.

We are sorry to hear you are not having the best experience recently and would be happy to talk with you via our support Skype to discuss ways to improve your overall site experience.

Thank you,
    CMD Support

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBlonde View Post
    Today and yesterday I had customers saying they could not get their payments to go through. I have seen increased traffic to my profile, but those that message me are mostly time wasters.
    Hello,

Please feel free to contact us when a customer claims payment failure. They could be having issues as simple as mistyping their information, bank declines due to this being their first purchase with our site, or they have hit their daily spending limit and did not realize it.
    To look up their decline reasons we will need the email they are attempting to pay with and if they are unwilling to provide you that information, please have them contact us via email or Skype. We will be happy to help them with their payment issues.

Thank you,
    CMD Support

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 844 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by CMDAlly View Post
    Hello,

We have actually had two of our best months in sales during August and September of this year. We have had an influx of traffic and with that brings timewasters unfortunately. Our traffic and sales are back up and have exceeded where were before the payment processing issues in June 2017.

We are sorry to hear you are not having the best experience recently and would be happy to talk with you via our support Skype to discuss ways to improve your overall site experience.

Thank you,
    CMD Support
    I'm pretty surprised by your stats. I have constant people wanting to add me, but they wind up being time wasters. I would say about 30-50 people contact me a week. Out of that, I only get about 2 or 3 shows a week.

Thanks for your response though.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,599 Times in 730 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I have noticed an increase in contact requests from CMD guys but no increase in actual new clients. As from talking to other ladies in groups it's usually the same timewasters making the rounds being sure to be a pain in the butt equally ��.
    I personally believe that CMD's sales have been larger than normal lately as while LCMS was having some payment issues many models had to find an alternative processor for those clients but now that Jesse is back on her feet I expect that traffic to go back to it's previous level.
    What I will say has vastly improved since IndieBill took over is the efficacy and politeness of support. Mark was how shall I say this... brusque to put it mildly.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's been 100% dead for me. This is why I'm back to working a vanilla job.

Thanks

Hello. Yes CMD traffic is not what it used to be. They are having payment issues that they need to resolve on the mobile site which is most customers now!!! They have a work around that is not reasonable IMO (directing customers to the desktop site.) If they would make a pop up screen for customers that trains them how to do that, it would relieve the models from doing so...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,706 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

My regulars from here are amazing, I rely on them rather than a constant flow of new guys. I think CMD is more of a long-term game where you gain contacts and get shows with them regularly.

The traffic is definitely not what it used to be, but since it's just a listing site, I log into it every time that I work. It's been totally worth it for me.

When the payment processor isn't working, I just direct customers to my other sites... IndieBill, IWantClips, etc. No way am I losing out on a show because of some technical glitches. I'm happy to let CMD know it's not working, but getting the customer to talk to someone on Skype sounds like a fast way to lose the sale.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    My regulars from here are amazing, I rely on them rather than a constant flow of new guys. I think CMD is more of a long-term game where you gain contacts and get shows with them regularly.

The traffic is definitely not what it used to be, but since it's just a listing site, I log into it every time that I work. It's been totally worth it for me.

When the payment processor isn't working, I just direct customers to my other sites... IndieBill, IWantClips, etc. No way am I losing out on a show because of some technical glitches. I'm happy to let CMD know it's not working, but getting the customer to talk to someone on Skype sounds like a fast way to lose the sale.
    I have been wanting to do that, but I understood that it was not allowed to direct customers to other sites/payment processors? Have I been just stupidly losing sales cause of this or is it actually against the rules?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Pfff I just finished reading all these 62 pages. Took me 3days. I applied on CMD this week end and gonna have the verification call very soon, everything went fast...and then I read the last pages and saw some legit customers have issues with CMD accepting their cards. Hope it s gonna be fixed soon as well.

LATER EDIT: I was just told there are some issues only with mobile users and they're working on it.
    Last edited by Ginnyyy; 10-11-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 2,779 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggie View Post
    I have been wanting to do that, but I understood that it was not allowed to direct customers to other sites/payment processors? Have I been just stupidly losing sales cause of this or is it actually against the rules?
    That's right it's against the rules. However, as she said, why lose out on a sale because CMD isn't working properly. It's fair enough!

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 Times in 2,634 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggie View Post
    No its against the rules but they should consider allowing us to use IndieBill as an alternative since its owned by the same company

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    No its against the rules but they should consider allowing us to use IndieBill as an alternative since its owned by the same company
    Yeah that's what I think as well. It just makes sense.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I will be reaching out to you individually as well, but wanted to leave a quick note here.

I have read through the latest posts above and I want to let you know that we hear you We will be looking into the mobile payment issue, but I would like to know more about the statement above that regulars are being declined? If you have a regular being declined, please contact me with their username and I will look as quickly as possible into the reason for the decline. We do not want to lose customers due to something as simple as their credit card information being input incorrectly.

Please feel free to reach out to us on our support Skype: live:support_43347 or our email: [email protected]

We run IndieBill and CMD as separate companies. We invest in traffic for CMD and when customers are sent to another site, including IndieBill, we do not recoup that investment.

Thank you,
    CMD Support

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

I just got approved after the verification call and I saw in one of the welcoming emails that they regularly check the models to see if they redirect customers.
    So at least it s not sneaky cause they give you a heads up.
    For the new models on CMD in case you wanna know: the new model status and promotion lasts from the first day you create and set up a listing and it ends in 14days.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Thanks

So far I have had 3 Skype Adds today from CMD. 1 TimeWaster, and 2 that are saying the payment processor is not working. Yes, as per my usual routine I advised them to contact CMD Support. Alas, lost sales. When a guy is in the mood he doesn't want to wait.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BubblyBlonde For This Useful Post:

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162