Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 401 to 415 of 415

Thread: Side Jobs: More Eggs, More Baskets

  1. #401
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,642
    Thanks
    6,908
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by coco789 View Post
    HMmm sounds interesting...I wonder if it's adult friendly...
    When it comes to being adult friendly Twitter is about it for social media platforms. And thats always changing. As for the rest of them you just have to figure out how to make it work. As for the kin coin, this will be interesting because they're trying to use social media to build a ecosystem within kik. I took advantage of the public offering two months ago and now I have no idea what Im going to use my kin for? www.kin.kin.com when you scroll down to the blue boxes it kinda describes what they're going for, allowing people the ability to sale services on kik using kin. So that leaves me wondering, what kind of services are they expecting? Who uses Kik for business?

  2. #402
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks
    3,512
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Lots of people use it for texting but there isnt an potion to do live streaming. Just the ability to create private chatrooms.
    You can upload vids on kik. My sessions involve pics & short vids.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:


  4. #403
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,642
    Thanks
    6,908
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    You can upload vids on kik. My sessions involve pics & short vids.
    I saw that. I was saying there isnt any live streaming like Instagram, periscope or FB live.

    How do you take payments for your Kik sessions? Also do you delete the videos afterwards or can the guy download itt from the app?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  6. #404
    God/dess Snowy0Star's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Planet Azeroth
    Posts
    4,893
    Thanks
    27,873
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 2,553 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Lots of people use it for texting but there isnt an potion to do live streaming. Just the ability to create private chatrooms.
    U can do live cam shows on kik ive done it before u can live stream ur phones front cam to ppl on kik
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 10-24-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:


  8. #405
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,642
    Thanks
    6,908
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    U can do live cam shows on kik ive done it before u can live stream ur phones front cam to ppl on kik
    Learn something new everyday!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  10. #406
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2,824
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    You can upload vids on kik. My sessions involve pics & short vids.
    S basically all I'd need to do is tell the guys to find me at (my cam name) on indie bill or whatever platform i use to accept payment then proceed to a kik or snapchat session?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  11. #407
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks
    3,512
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I saw that. I was saying there isnt any live streaming like Instagram, periscope or FB live.

    How do you take payments for your Kik sessions? Also do you delete the videos afterwards or can the guy download itt from the app?
    Interesting about livestreaming! That would open up possibilities to livestream to a private chat community... like a weekly broadcast or private group show for Kik chatters. I wonder if they could message you or also share their cam, while you’re broadcasting?

    I have them pay on IndieBill or CMD, depending on where they found me. I delete the vids afterward, but guys can download your pics if they really want to (same as any platform, IMO)

  12. #408
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks
    3,512
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    S basically all I'd need to do is tell the guys to find me at (my cam name) on indie bill or whatever platform i use to accept payment then proceed to a kik or snapchat session?
    Yes, you can do that What I usually do is make my Kik handle public, and use it the same way I do Skype, selling shows from there and sending them a link to the payment page.

  13. #409
    God/dess Snowy0Star's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Planet Azeroth
    Posts
    4,893
    Thanks
    27,873
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 2,553 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Interesting about livestreaming! That would open up possibilities to livestream to a private chat community... like a weekly broadcast or private group show for Kik chatters. I wonder if they could message you or also share their cam, while you’re broadcasting?

    I have them pay on IndieBill or CMD, depending on where they found me. I delete the vids afterward, but guys can download your pics if they really want to (same as any platform, IMO)
    You can yeah kinda i mean when u do 2c2 on kik the canera bubbles kinda block the view of the text box on my phone but if u had it on a tablet or something it wouldn't be an issue.

    Theres also the option of using andriod emulators for Windows but ive never gotten one to play nice with my webcam so even tho its technically possible its a cyber unicorn lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:


  15. #410
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,642
    Thanks
    6,908
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Interesting about livestreaming! That would open up possibilities to livestream to a private chat community... like a weekly broadcast or private group show for Kik chatters. I wonder if they could message you or also share their cam, while you’re broadcasting?

    I have them pay on IndieBill or CMD, depending on where they found me. I delete the vids afterward, but guys can download your pics if they really want to (same as any platform, IMO)
    Ahem, speaking of weekly group shows and live broadcast Discord is working out really well. Almost all of my skype guys use that as well.
    Discord A New Skype Alternative For Cammodels Ive had to play around with it to make it work but its been nice.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  17. #411
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2,824
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: Non-live streaming income

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Yes, you can do that What I usually do is make my Kik handle public, and use it the same way I do Skype, selling shows from there and sending them a link to the payment page.
    Wow, this is all new to me, it's gonna be tricky starting all this up sice i'm used to logging into phrendly, arousr, etc. Thanks for the tip though! Do most of these guys try to low ball you're set rates/packages on kik or SC? I get that on Phrendly & it's super annoying.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  18. #412
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2,824
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: Side Jobs: More Eggs, More Baskets

    what do you guys normally charge for your kik sessions or vids? I'm new to this indie thing except for Phrendly That's easy but fuck it's slow lately.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  19. #413
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2,824
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: Side Jobs: More Eggs, More Baskets

    Also if I were to offer sexting/phone sex packages , do they get my real number or how does that even work?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  20. #414
    Senior Member
    Joined
    May 2017
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    244
    Thanked 181 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: Side Jobs: More Eggs, More Baskets

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    what do you guys normally charge for your kik sessions or vids? I'm new to this indie thing except for Phrendly That's easy but fuck it's slow lately.
    Kik sessions: industry standard ranges from $1 -- $3 per minute....including pics/vids would put you in the higher pricepoint

  21. #415
    Senior Member
    Joined
    May 2017
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    244
    Thanked 181 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: Side Jobs: More Eggs, More Baskets

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Also if I were to offer sexting/phone sex packages , do they get my real number or how does that even work?
    For sexing you could get a google voice number or you could sext through Kik, Whatsapp, Skype

    For phone sex you could sign up for niteflirt or talktome or do it through google voice or whatsapp

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. Want more baskets and referral codes!
    By MyRealNameIsWeird in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 05:38 PM
  2. Many Eggs, Many Baskets, Many 1099's
    By Lacy Luck in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:44 AM
  3. Too many eggs in too many baskets!
    By sexysusie in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:17 PM
  4. ***Easter Baskets Raffle!***
    By Rhiannon in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:33 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •