Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Manyvids.com

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Re: Manyvids.com

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    Would anyone mind sharing if you set your videos to stream only or downloadable?

I seem to sell a lot less on MV than I do my other clip stores and I'm wondering if it's cause I set all my content to stream only. Does setting to download increase sales? I'm guessing customers can tell before they buy if they can download or not?
    I'd like to know this too actually.

Thanks

Default Re: Manyvids.com

Quote Originally Posted by gbjenna View Post
    Would anyone mind sharing if you set your videos to stream only or downloadable?

I seem to sell a lot less on MV than I do my other clip stores and I'm wondering if it's cause I set all my content to stream only. Does setting to download increase sales? I'm guessing customers can tell before they buy if they can download or not?
    I make mine downloadable, partly because I figure that if someone has been buying clips for very long, they've seen platforms come and go just like we have, so it would make sense for them to not want to rely on having access via MV. The other reason is that I strive to make sure my pricing is the same across platforms, and if someone can download on C4S but not on MV then I don't feel like they're getting exactly the same thing for the money.

Still, can't tell you if that's what's making the difference in your sales! Could just be different audiences between platforms or some other detail.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324