Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Manyvids.com

Thanks

Default Re: Manyvids.com

I am planning to upload my clips catalogue (300+ clips) to MV but realized I have to edit every single one since they have an ending frame with the url to my store on C4S. I use Final cut and can't figure out if there is a way to batch edit out the last seconds without having to render and compress again. Anyone tech savvy have an idea? Using another program?

I e-mailed MV almost 2 weeks ago asking if an end frame with just my e-mail is ok, still no answer. Anyone know?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 844 Posts

I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to show email. Use their chat support rather than emailing. They are always super quick with fixing problems or answering questions there.

Thanks

I've used MP4BoxGui in the past but it's very old.

Here's something more modern that looks like a good fit -
    https://github.com/mifi/lossless-cut
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment
    http://ladyfist.com - Female fighting classics

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia[FightServ] For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 561 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

It would be great if Manyvids got with the program and allowed ftp uploads. And let customers email us without having to pay a high premium rate for it that we don't see any of, when contacting us is the bait. It's annoying having to use the work arounds that customers use just because they want to order a custom video and have an inquiry before ordering.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,551 Times in 562 Posts

I have a customer trying to tip me, but can't find the 'make it rain' button on my page on mobile. Can anyone tell me where to have him look?

PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,479 Times in 1,494 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Mine disappeared completely for anyone who is logged into their account though it could be viewed as a guest. Support just basically said "eh". It's been like two weeks now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    I have a customer trying to tip me, but can't find the 'make it rain' button on my page on mobile. Can anyone tell me where to have him look?
    I hope you've found an answer already, but if all else fails, you can get to the "make it rain" options through the "services" tab.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 369 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

How long until after the deadline do custom videos expire? A guy ordered a custom 4 weeks ago but I was sick so I wasn't able to make it. I told him if he's still interested, he can re-order it after the current one expires and he said he'll do that. I checked my custom tab and it still shows his video but it says STATUS: due 1 day 21 hours ago

I'm making his video this week, but I was curious how long until after the deadline the custom order will still be available to fulfill.

Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Does the MV Flyer feature still work? I never get a response when I post new updates. Do customers just see everything on the MV feed? I'm just wondering the best way for them to see a new update. I honestly have no idea customers find my clips. I also noticed that when I schedule videos in advance, they don't show up in the feed (once it's live in the store).

Banned
    Thanks

We have an oven used gas. It was very conveniently and useful in the outdoors, and I often had a few friends outdoor, we also take some food using mixing bowls with lids. Hope you are also having a good!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWoman0642 View Post
    Does the MV Flyer feature still work? I never get a response when I post new updates. Do customers just see everything on the MV feed? I'm just wondering the best way for them to see a new update. I honestly have no idea customers find my clips. I also noticed that when I schedule videos in advance, they don't show up in the feed (once it's live in the store).
    I came here to ask this question also. Any luck? I never get a response from MV flyer and I’m not sure it’s even going out to customers at this point

Thanks
    Thanked 3,479 Times in 1,494 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Has anyone ever gotten a video removed by ManyVids DMCA takedown service? I had one I know was taken from MV, reported it through their dmca link with no reply, emailed them directly...still not even a response.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I uploaded a handful of videos to MV and like them so far. How do I upload audios though? My audios are just sitting there unable to be 'launched', and most of my content is audio... :S

edited to add - I did try to get their support to explain how to launch audios a couple of years ago and they weren't any help, but I know it's possible.
    Last edited by Victoria_Gray; 06-05-2022 at 10:18 PM. Reason: clarity

Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 Times in 509 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    I uploaded a handful of videos to MV and like them so far. How do I upload audios though? My audios are just sitting there unable to be 'launched', and most of my content is audio... :S

edited to add - I did try to get their support to explain how to launch audios a couple of years ago and they weren't any help, but I know it's possible.
    Unfortunately, you can't put regular audios on MV. You have to make them into a video with a static image.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Duh Re: Manyvids.com

I'm trying to get the rest of my vast content library on Manyvids but finding their system very limited. There's no search by title, or category, or file name function in the Content Manager at all. I can't even sort alphabetically or reset the page to Show All so I can press Control F and search this way. WTF? Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to see what I've posted already other than to make a spreadsheet of my 1000 clips I've already put up and see what is missing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    I'm trying to get the rest of my vast content library on Manyvids but finding their system very limited. There's no search by title, or category, or file name function in the Content Manager at all. I can't even sort alphabetically or reset the page to Show All so I can press Control F and search this way. WTF? Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to see what I've posted already other than to make a spreadsheet of my 1000 clips I've already put up and see what is missing
    Their back end is really frustrating. Single store search was removed off the front end a long time ago, too.

What I do is go to my store page and hold End until I get to the bottom, then I can CTRL + F through the titles. Not very user friendly.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment
    http://ladyfist.com - Female fighting classics

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia[FightServ] For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

It makes no sense that they don't offer us the basic admin tools to run our business. it's like they think all their studios are just young chicks with a phone looking to make a few bucks, and not any professionals.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by space_cowgirl View Post
    Unfortunately, you can't put regular audios on MV. You have to make them into a video with a static image.
    I should be able to do that in most video app thingies, yes?

Honestly no idea, as this isn't a problem anywhere else. :S

Thanks

Is everyone unable to use the "follow" feature on MV lately, or is it just my account having that glitch?

It had been happening intermittently for a while, but now it's been at least a couple weeks where I consistently get the "Fail: Follow submit" error every time I try.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    It makes no sense that they don't offer us the basic admin tools to run our business. it's like they think all their studios are just young chicks with a phone looking to make a few bucks, and not any professionals.
    I agree with this so much. I like Manyvids but wow can we please see our sales data? And I still don't understand how people can find your store/see new updates.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WonderWoman0642 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    I came here to ask this question also. Any luck? I never get a response from MV flyer and I’m not sure it’s even going out to customers at this point
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. I sent out a message asking a few questions and got no response.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWoman0642 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. I sent out a message asking a few questions and got no response.
    In the past day or two, I've received MV Flyers (or similar mass messages, perhaps?) from two different people who I don't even follow. Something weird is happening- didn't MV Flyers used to go only to Member accounts, not to Star accounts?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It looks like they changed the layout again...and I can't see my earnings. Time for more coffee, lol.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^ Oh never mind, I found it. They should get rid of the MV Flyer tab since it doesn't seem to work anyway.

Thanks

Ok, so I started uploading clips to MV but I am totally confused by the frontend of the site. Unless I type in the full titles, I can't find my clips anywhere. Can't even find their categories if those categories are not in the top 100. Clicking categories from there seems to show the most popular clips, some are even years old. How could you ever compete with that if there is no newly updated list - which I can't find anywhere? Searching for categories takes you to clips with that word in the title, which is not the same thing.
    I can see in my backend that my clips got about 10 views each, that's it.
    I see this question posted in this thread before, since some seem to make money from this site there must be something I am missing?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast