Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 577

Thread: Manyvids.com

  1. #551
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 114 Times in 54 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Type something in the search bar (your clip title, a part of your clip title, or anything related to your clip) then click enter. Then you will see the vids related to this phrase (click show all). And then at the top, on the right is "Most Relevant" change it to Newest vids. You should be able to find your clip somewhere.

    Btw I started using manyvids in January and my payouts were about 100-200 a month. It's not some big money, but since I already have my clips recorded for c4s, it doesn't hurt me to upload them to manyvids. I am not counting on making some fortune there, since I am making pure fetish clips (and also no nudity). I see the girls there have different approaches (than on c4s) even if they make fetish clips. For example, on c4s I can sell a simple clip when I am wearing a turtleneck blowing balloons and it will make me a good amount of money when on manyvids...When I try to search for some clips in my categories there are always blowing balloons and playing with my pussy, smoking and playing with my pussy, wearing sneakers and playing with my pussy. Of course there is also a lot of nudity on c4s, we are still on the site for adults, but there is still a fair chunk of stores making good money, while recording basic clips with no nudity.
    No shame to girls showing nudity, everyone has their own boundaries and we are in the same boat at the end of the day. But I think clips4sale is more friendly for girls like me, and I wish I could find the same type of clients on manyvids, but I guess it will be hard...

    Also from what I understand you are more visible on the site if your MV girl ranking is high, but to have a good ranking besides uploading clips your should spend time going to other performer's profiles, liking and sharing their clips, earning likes from other people on your profile and getting reviews from clients. And I don't have time for this crap. I wanna upload my clips and forget about it. This system is a little unfair compared to c4s.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilly90xxx For This Useful Post:


  3. #552
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    738
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 467 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWoman0642 View Post
    It looks like they changed the layout again...and I can't see my earnings. Time for more coffee, lol.
    How do you find the earnings bit please? Since the layout changed I can't find ANYTHING! I keep going round in circles to the Join Now page, I click below all that to login and I get to my store page but I can't find anything else. All the My Profile links take me back to the store page again. I know I'm logged in because I can edit my clips. I want to find all the other logged in stuff about earnings and payout info, the stuff that used to be a drop-down from the icon top right but that doesn't exist now. I have also tried to login by filling in the Join now page but yet again got my store page. What on earth am I doing wrong, I am close to smashing up my laptop!

    Please help!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:


  5. #553
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 2,280 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    I've always struggled to find things on MV.

    If you click on your profile photo on the top right then performance insights it will take you to your earnings page. manyvids.com/view-my-earnings is the direct link.

    You can also go to the dashboard to see it. I struggle to find that after I have logged in. It's manyvids.com/dashboard.

    If you go directly to your profile under the store tab where you see all of you videos you can find a button on the left hand side under your large rectangular profile photo. It says my earnings, click that and it will take you to them.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  7. #554
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    ^ Thank you for explaining this! I found my earnings the other day but then I couldn't remember how I did it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to WonderWoman0642 For This Useful Post:


  9. #555
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    Type something in the search bar (your clip title, a part of your clip title, or anything related to your clip) then click enter. Then you will see the vids related to this phrase (click show all). And then at the top, on the right is "Most Relevant" change it to Newest vids. You should be able to find your clip somewhere.

    Btw I started using manyvids in January and my payouts were about 100-200 a month. It's not some big money, but since I already have my clips recorded for c4s, it doesn't hurt me to upload them to manyvids. I am not counting on making some fortune there, since I am making pure fetish clips (and also no nudity). I see the girls there have different approaches (than on c4s) even if they make fetish clips. For example, on c4s I can sell a simple clip when I am wearing a turtleneck blowing balloons and it will make me a good amount of money when on manyvids...When I try to search for some clips in my categories there are always blowing balloons and playing with my pussy, smoking and playing with my pussy, wearing sneakers and playing with my pussy. Of course there is also a lot of nudity on c4s, we are still on the site for adults, but there is still a fair chunk of stores making good money, while recording basic clips with no nudity.
    No shame to girls showing nudity, everyone has their own boundaries and we are in the same boat at the end of the day. But I think clips4sale is more friendly for girls like me, and I wish I could find the same type of clients on manyvids, but I guess it will be hard...

    Also from what I understand you are more visible on the site if your MV girl ranking is high, but to have a good ranking besides uploading clips your should spend time going to other performer's profiles, liking and sharing their clips, earning likes from other people on your profile and getting reviews from clients. And I don't have time for this crap. I wanna upload my clips and forget about it. This system is a little unfair compared to c4s.
    This is something I noticed too. I shoot both nude clips and clips without nudity. On C4S, it's all about the fetish. My best selling clip this month was without nudity. And I love that about C4S.

    As for ManyVids, nudity sells more for me. But I've noticed my fetish clips sell much better now than it did years ago. I was lucky to make payout. But you're right, it's more fetish mixed with nudity. I hope their fetish audience will keep growing. I really like the layout of the site and I love getting paid every 2 weeks (this is something that really bothers me about C4S, getting paid monthly is bs)

    And I agree the system is unfair on MV. It gives off a high school vibe. Let us post clips and skip the contests please.

  10. #556
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    738
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 467 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    I've always struggled to find things on MV.

    If you click on your profile photo on the top right then performance insights it will take you to your earnings page. manyvids.com/view-my-earnings is the direct link.

    You can also go to the dashboard to see it. I struggle to find that after I have logged in. It's manyvids.com/dashboard.

    If you go directly to your profile under the store tab where you see all of you videos you can find a button on the left hand side under your large rectangular profile photo. It says my earnings, click that and it will take you to them.
    OMG thank you! I don't have a profile pic top right anymore, it's just a circle with a person-type icon. And when I click on that it just says create an account, sign in etc (nothing about Performance Insights at all) - however I did find the Earnings link below my big profile picture and that was the page I was looking for so THANK YOU!

    I used to be able to navigate it fine but not anymore, it's fucked up. Sometimes I refresh and it goes back to the old layout. What's going on I have no idea.

    But thank you!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:


  12. #557
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 403 Times in 258 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    MV don't have a payout option that is free... I thought it was illegal for them to do that and they were fixing it? Or have I got bad information?

  13. #558
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 114 Times in 54 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Is it really illegal? It sucks that they charge us to send to us our money, even if it's 5$, but compared to what c4s charged years ago (45$) and iwc is still charging 25$ for a wire- at least for me (wire in usd, for requested payout) it's not that bad Still it sucks and it shouldn't be that way.

  14. #559
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    29,588
    Thanked 17,115 Times in 5,037 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    Is it really illegal? It sucks that they charge us to send to us our money, even if it's 5$, but compared to what c4s charged years ago (45$) and iwc is still charging 25$ for a wire- at least for me (wire in usd, for requested payout) it's not that bad Still it sucks and it shouldn't be that way.
    They can charge if you select a method that has a fee, but if you are in the USA they are supposed to provide at least one free way to be paid.

    I'm not sure if you can hold them to that though or if it does apply because they are based in Canada from what I understand? Not sure.
    _____________________________________



  15. #560
    Featured Member SophiaSylvan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,448
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 561 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    They are based in Montreal. International payments are never free as far as I know, I'm in Quebec also and I have to pay to get my transfers :/


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:


  17. #561
    Featured Member SophiaSylvan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,448
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 561 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Anyone else have a late payout for Jul 1? I haven't received mine yet, being in Quebec, I typically receive mine the next day, but it was Canada Day weekend, so idk.


  18. #562
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    ^ I received mine today (i'm in the U.S). It was late but we also had the 4th of July holiday.

  19. #563
    God/dess CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    3,208
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    What's the point in having your Twitter linked to ManyVids when it doesn't ever tweet out anything? No tweets of new items, or sales... ???

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:


  21. #564
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 2,280 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    What's the point in having your Twitter linked to ManyVids when it doesn't ever tweet out anything? No tweets of new items, or sales... ???
    Go to to twitter under "more" ->"settings and privacy" -> "security and account access" -> "apps and sessions" -> "connected apps" and find "Manyvids App". Click it and go to "revoke app permissions".

    Then try unlinking your twitter account - https://www.manyvids.com/MV-promo-blaster/ and relink it.


    I wasn't getting any auto tweets from c4s, so I did that and it made them come back again! Might work for MV too.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  23. #565
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 403 Times in 258 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    That's crazy that they're based in Canada and Canadian's are still charged. $2 isn't much, but I would rather not pay it. Oh well.

  24. #566
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Is anyone having trouble viewing their earnings? I know how to do it, but it's just showing a blank page.

  25. #567
    Featured Member SophiaSylvan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,448
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 561 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    That's crazy that they're based in Canada and Canadian's are still charged. $2 isn't much, but I would rather not pay it. Oh well.
    You only pay $2 per payout? I get charged $5 and I live in the same province


  26. #568
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 2,280 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    https://www.manyvids.com/Article/614...igation-Menus/

    No one really seems happy with the changes and find it very confusing. I hope they actually listen to feedback. I r never made a killing on MV, but after theses changes my sales are pitiful

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  28. #569
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    https://www.manyvids.com/Article/614...igation-Menus/

    No one really seems happy with the changes and find it very confusing. I hope they actually listen to feedback. I r never made a killing on MV, but after theses changes my sales are pitiful
    I never made a killing either but my sales were increasing each month. Now my sales are way down.

  29. #570
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 491 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    I just came across a website with all of my videos pirated from ManyVids. I know piracy happens but this is extreme. It has videos I just posted too. I thought my sales were down because of the site changes. I'm going to email support the link. It has my profile picture, my bio, and videos listed in the same order as MV. Wasn't this a big issue years ago?

  30. #571
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 2,280 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    You might want to check the videos on your profile and the order they are in. A video from the 9th was stuck at the top and the newer videos were appearing in random order below. One video uploaded was in-between 2 videos uploaded on the same day, days before it was. I had to reset the order several times before it finally put the videos back in the correct order.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  32. #572
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 403 Times in 258 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    https://www.manyvids.com/Article/614...igation-Menus/

    No one really seems happy with the changes and find it very confusing. I hope they actually listen to feedback. I r never made a killing on MV, but after theses changes my sales are pitiful
    I'm only new so don't know what it was like before (also only uploading slowly).

    Honestly, all the crap with IWC really killed clip sites for me. They just have to host your clips for people to download. Why do they all have to kill our business like this!?

  33. #573
    Veteran Member misspandora's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 527 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    OMG I'm going nuts just trying to figure out how to change my profile photo...can anyone help??

  34. #574
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    OMG I'm going nuts just trying to figure out how to change my profile photo...can anyone help??
    If you look at your profile photo (the tall one at the left side of your page- not sure if you meant that one or the little round one) there should be a pencil icon at the bottom of the image. Click that, and it'll give you options for changing your avatar, teaser, portrait photo, or intro video.

    Hope this helps!

  35. #575
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    1,314
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 765 Posts

    Default Re: Manyvids.com

    Would anyone mind sharing if you set your videos to stream only or downloadable?

    I seem to sell a lot less on MV than I do my other clip stores and I'm wondering if it's cause I set all my content to stream only. Does setting to download increase sales? I'm guessing customers can tell before they buy if they can download or not?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •