Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Manyvids.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Manyvids.com

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    Has anyone noticed a difference in sales depending on whether they have their clips set to download or stream?
    THIS is exactly why I logged into this thread. I'm just getting started here because the website looks really nice and I love that we can sell some tangible items/Snap/etc. It would be really nice to know if how clients feel about the stream-only option and if it turns them off from buying.

Thanks

This isn't specific to ManyVids, just in general. Older clients HATE it. They feel like they want to "own" the download. Younger clients can vary, as those using primarily phones (of certain types) can't easily download, but having an account that lets them stream online whenever they want is easy for them, so they like it.

I guess we could have two store entries at different prices? Charge more for download, less for streaming only (although that's up to the producer). Having multiple store entries would be confusing for buyers though, it'd be easier if it could be done on the single title

Edit: I just saw you can make Memberships streaming only now, that's a nice option.
    Last edited by FeliciaHTM; 10-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeliciaHTM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,826 Times in 629 Posts

I have my entire library set to stream only. With no real complaints. And I still sell videos and do really well on ManyVids. I do get the occasional guy who doesn't READ the fine print. It's all over my profile and even says it on each video. But they just assume it's downloadable. I do wish they had a setting when sending a MV link where I can send it as downloadable, but seems like you can't, you have to re-set it, then send the link, then re-set it AGAIN after they have downloaded it.
    OMG FeliciaHTM^^ THAT is a great idea, better yet if they gave you 2 options when setting the price for your uploaded videos. Great idea, I'll message that suggestion to support too.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Has anyone tried the camming/live streaming on Manyvids? Is it worth it? My main site is killing me with the traffic pulls, skimming and low payout so I HAVE to supplement now to make up for it. Have you noticed if it increases your vid/store sales as an added benefit?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415