Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Manyvids.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 694 Posts

Default Re: Manyvids.com

Since this "daily grind" contest started my video sales have bottomed out. I have some panties I want to list, maybe that will get a few sales. It's harder to sell SnapChat now since so many girls have a free one or give it away as part of the contests. Sigh.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bootsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I like manyvids, its the one content site where i actually sold something... but i don't really like their contests. no matter how much they try to revamp or rephrase them its always the same thing and the same winners and the same girls being promoted, a bit like MFC i guess in that way.... At one point you could see your newly uploaded video on their main page, but they removed that feature unfortunately :|

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Betsyxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Does manyvids have good traffic? I'm rocking it at C4S right now and it's boosted my self esteem enough that I want to branch out to other sites. Does anybody have a MV and C4S site? If so, do you make new content for each platform? I know C4S is really fetish friendly and I heard MV is more vanilla.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 784 Posts

Read the past few pages for some insight on mv

7. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Remember when Clipvia were being a bunch of assholes and weren't paying their models and ManyVids kept calling them out trying to get CV models to join MV because they always paid their models?

Well, if you look on twitter they have been telling lots of models that their bank info is wrong and that they need to resubmit to get their money only to still have issues.

They told one girl "I know $170 is a lot to you" and "we ban models that attempt to slander our name" (paraphrased) after she was just asking to be paid.

Maybe if they stopped those contests that everyone except those winning hate so much they would have time to make sure everyone was paid properly.

I haven't met my $150 payout in months so I'm stuck with money in my account, but once that's hit I'm done. It's not worth my time to update it anymore.

They don't respond to you reporting illegal content like real incest and people eating shit or vomiting all over everything and now they aren't paying a lot of models so fuck it. They have a lot of shady practices going on and their rude responses to people are ridiculous.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,592 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Girl, I am glad that you said it. The only good thing that I will say about manyvids is they send my money to me after closing my account.

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Remember when Clipvia were being a bunch of assholes and weren't paying their models and ManyVids kept calling them out trying to get CV models to join MV because they always paid their models?

Well, if you look on twitter they have been telling lots of models that their bank info is wrong and that they need to resubmit to get their money only to still have issues.

They told one girl "I know $170 is a lot to you" and "we ban models that attempt to slander our name" (paraphrased) after she was just asking to be paid.

Maybe if they stopped those contests that everyone except those winning hate so much they would have time to make sure everyone was paid properly.

I haven't met my $150 payout in months so I'm stuck with money in my account, but once that's hit I'm done. It's not worth my time to update it anymore.

They don't respond to you reporting illegal content like real incest and people eating shit or vomiting all over everything and now they aren't paying a lot of models so fuck it. They have a lot of shady practices going on and their rude responses to people are ridiculous.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did you have the minimum in your account before you closed it? I'm needing like $100 more to get to my ACH pay out. I'm just so done with their site. =(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Actually, they closed my account without me meeting the minimum. They cut me a 90 dollar check but I did have a studio account there. It maybe different if you have just a model account instead of studio account.

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Did you have the minimum in your account before you closed it? I'm needing like $100 more to get to my ACH pay out. I'm just so done with their site. =(

Thanks

I'm really frustrated with MV right now because nothing is fucking selling at all. I wanted to use it for panties and such, but it's pretty lame that my videos that sell like WHOA on other sites get NOTHING from a site that claims to be fast growing and all. And now I hear girls aren't getting paid? Aw shit...fortunately I put it in Boleyn Models, because I just couldn't make the fucking cheque minimum. I think after some initial fast growth they stalled, so they started making contests and now they are running into some trouble. They are paying out a LOT in winnings, and I think they aren't making a ton off it because girls are lowering prices and giving away huge bundles of content.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bootsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't think 90% of their customers use the site like it's intended - to buy individual videos - I think most of the money they make is from the contests and model's offering their content for $50. It's easy when they can offer all of their videos using the contest and the MV link without the customer coming close to spending what they could have if they bought each video.

You can tell the site does not have the best interest in mind for their models when they continue to do contest every single week, even though so many model's are saying it's unfair or skewed. They are just trying to piggyback off some girl's success. MV isn't any better than any other site and they make changes that benefit themselves.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,806 Times in 1,005 Posts

Can you upload more than one format of each clip? For example: on C4S I upload one in WMV and one in MP4. Is this possible/allowed? And is it even worth doing for MV?
    Last edited by CatBBW; 08-23-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,281 Times in 3,726 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I have different version up there yeah. I always make about the same trickle of pocket money there every month no matter what, so imo it's not worth trying massively hard over. Then again if you have the time may as well whack up a new bunch of vids on all your sites on a regular basis, can't hurt x
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Manyvids is seriously fucking toeing the line. There is a LOT of content that is against their rules, often right on their front page, hell often in their "best sellers" category! I have reported several videos for using anatomically correct animal dildos where in the previews the girls are talking about fucking animals, and apparently since there are no actual animals in the video, MV is cool with it. They better hope their payment processor doesn't decide to scroll through.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bootsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had to report a girl a while back, I saw a sold video scroll across the top and it sounded really, really odd. I went to look and she made a video where she talked to her "daddy" about raping and molesting her cousins that are children. She even put it in the description, how she wanted to drug them and have her and her daddy do things to them.

What the actual fuck? They ended up messaging me back to tell me that they deleted it because she was talking about children. MV has turned into a ton of incest RP, there's one girl that actually sells incest videos and they don't seem to give a shit. She was even one of the featured articles and sells videos with telling information in the titles.

I know a lot of sites do no allow simulated incest but MV seems to be totally okay with it. I don't think they give a shit as long as they are making money off of it.

Thanks

I can now confirm that ManyVids DO NOT allow Period Play to be uploaded. I just added one vid, it got tweeted, and then disappeared from my MV profile. Can't be found via the link. It was called simply "Period Play", despite there being over 28k vids already on the site with "Period Play" as a search term (and yes, some are bloody).

The message I got from them reads thus:

"We do not accept Blood in vids on the site.

www.manyvids.com/Video/259219/Period-Play-#1/

The above vid has been deleted. Please familiarize yourself with the site rules to avoid any further reports.

Thanks!"

So yeah. Hope this helps someone.

PS: I don't see periods as "blood" as it's not from an open wound or vein, and it's not something that can be controlled (unlike pee or poop). Ah well. AW will have to keep taking their cut from my monthly femaleness.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^ I have been immensely confused on this. Lately I've been seeing so many period play titles popping up just recently, all of a sudden. Thank you for clearing this up. If they're going to delete your video, they better delete ALL of those other period play vids as well.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

TwitterInstagram
    ⊰ Join Manyvids to sell your vids & more ⊱
    ⊰ Join BoleynModels for the best daily pay on Earth ⊱

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanachan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 463 Posts

I actually went and deleted my MV account after seeing a video sell of a model pissing in her own mouth. Between that, all the other constant rule breaking and the low sales, it's just not a site that I want my videos on anymore.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

RaeRae,
    I guess Manyvids deleting my studio account is a blessing after all However, I did see sales drop down after their constant contests and other things

Quote Originally Posted by RaeRae View Post
    I actually went and deleted my MV account after seeing a video sell of a model pissing in her own mouth. Between that, all the other constant rule breaking and the low sales, it's just not a site that I want my videos on anymore.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^ I do hope the constant contests change, because it really does a number on people's sales for multiple reasons. x.x They made it sound like they're going to do something to change the contest situation (https://www.manyvids.com/Article/141...Winners-Daily/).

I'm excited to see if they're going to be rolling something new out at the beginning of September. Hopefully they won't be announcing another month of the Daily Grind, and personally, something different from the photo contests would be nice.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

TwitterInstagram
    ⊰ Join Manyvids to sell your vids & more ⊱
    ⊰ Join BoleynModels for the best daily pay on Earth ⊱

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanachan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I noticed that I didn't make any of the occasional sales I used to have and that the top earners list was gone. I'll try another month there but I have to agree, it's pretty dead.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So manyvids just did a site update. It looks like it's following in IWC and KB's footsteps with the square shapes across the whole site. Maybe squares are like...totes in this year! /s

Honestly, it looks a LOT cleaner and a lot less cluttered. Every page seems to have gotten a revamp, including your profiles! I still don't like the site, but at least it looks a little more organized now.

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

wow, I think it looks great!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Glad you guys can get in! Just an ever-revolving timer for me! :/

Thanks

Yeah it's up and down for everyone right now. It worked fine when I posted and at that point the new site had been up for 20 minutes already.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't like it. One massive vid screen at the top, so big that you can't actually see what you're previewing. Takes up half the screen when you first click into a profile.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast