Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clip ideas

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 848 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Clip ideas

Hi ladies!

When I first started making videos I was at a loss for what to do. I don't have anyone to do girl/girl or guy/girl content with so all of my clips are solo. I just didn't know what all I could do and I often felt repetitive.

Then, a very nice model who did some graphic design for me, shared a long list of great solo ideas with me. I thought I would share that list with some of my own recent additions just in case anyone was struggling with something to film.

• Shampooing your hair
      • In shower
      • Bent over sink
    • Masturbation with each toy you have in your arsenal (some of you have tons of toys so that will make a lot of videos)
    • Masturbation with out of the ordinary objects (keywords: "odd insertion")
    • Dancing sexy, like a private strip-tease for the viewer
    • Shaking or jiggling different body parts
      • Ass bouncing video
      • Titty shaking video
      • Tummy play
    • Rubbing oil all over your body, more as a sensual, slow thing... especially good if you have a cameraman who can get in close and pan up and down your body
    • Walking, Running or Exercising with the camera focusing in on different parts of your body as you move
    • Trying on panties and bras
    • Trying on shoes
    • Jerk of Instruction (you talking to camera)
    • Small penis humiliation (you talking to camera)
    • Cheating confession (you talking to camera)
    • Repeat any of the above, but wearing a costume for a completely different video
    • Putting on slutty makeup (place mirror behind camera)
    • Getting ready for your day. A lot of guys really like the idea of getting to know you so seeing you go through a morning "getting ready for work" routine will really appeal to them.
    • Showing off and/or masturbating in different fetish clothing
      • Pantyhose
      • Boots
      • Lingerie
      • Ropes
    • fake POV videos (pretend the camera is the guy these videos have been really popular for me)
      • Blowjobs (use toy and look into camera as if looking into your lover's face)
      • Footjobs
        • Put feet up to camera as if rubbing on customer's face
        • Use feet on toy and look at camera as if looking into customer's face)
      • Sex
        • Missionary (hold camera above you as if looking into your lover's eyes)
        • You on top (put camera on bed and pretend to bounce up and down on lover's cock)
      • Face sitting (straddle with crotch a few inches above camera and "grind" your pussy and ass on customer's face both in panties, in booty shorts and naked
    • Anal videos sell really well for me.
    • Self spanking
    • Interview type videos. For example, interview yourself about what you like to do in bed. You could even do some "demonstrations" of things you like. You can even just talk about every day things it doesn't have to be sexual. A lot of times, guys really just want a video where they can hear me talk.

Anyway ladies I really hope this helps kick start anyone who may be struggling with ideas for clips to film!

What are some ideas you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    And keep at it. Get up, put on your make up, and sign on. With every second you're online comes the possibility of your next big spender. A customer could show up who will spend enough to make up for all the bad days and then some. You just have to be around for him and working multiple sites increases the chances of him finding you.

~No Love, All Hustle~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Re: Clip ideas

I also record my shows to get content. Some of them aren't usable as clips to sell but most are with a bit of editing.
    And keep at it. Get up, put on your make up, and sign on. With every second you're online comes the possibility of your next big spender. A customer could show up who will spend enough to make up for all the bad days and then some. You just have to be around for him and working multiple sites increases the chances of him finding you.

~No Love, All Hustle~

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staples For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,693 Times in 3,586 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Sent you a pm

Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 711 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

-Smoke videos... I make them with cigs, cigars, e cigs, hookah.... they all sell
    -Mouth fetish.... Show off your mouth, teeth, throat, tongue
    -Asshole fetish... Awkward to type lol... But the videos sell like crazy.
    -Booty shaking
    -Eating

Ive recorded shows in the past, but only block shows because I know Ill be able to finish and wont get cutoff mid video

Ill update this when I think of more lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAlexander View Post
    "If no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low."
    @Bethann_Live

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Oh yeah I totally forgot about smoking videos. I've done pictures but haven't filmed vids yet!

~No Love, All Hustle~

Thanks

This isn't an idea but more of a question. I was trying to make a shower clip the other day, and when I viewed it on my computer, it was really foggy from all the steam in the room (from the shower) and made it hard to really see much of anything going on in the clip. Maybe I'm missing something obvious but any tips for making shower/shampooing etc videos without this problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I've never had issues with steam but you may try keeping your bathroom door open and lowering the water temp just a little.

~No Love, All Hustle~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staples For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,895 Times in 1,495 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Someone made a post on how to do a shower clip to avoid the steam and also excess noise - I'm sure if you search you will find it - I cant remember who posted it but I know it is here

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks ladies!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

* feet feet feet

I made a video the other day of a voyeur type thing that was just me eating pizza while watching tv for an hour with two cameras on me (so two angles)... not doing anything showy except a little bit of showing off my belly at the end. I made my description pretty clear, priced it at $30 ... didn't think it would sell at all. But it has?

I imagine some lonely dude who just wants someone to eat pizza and watch the wire with bought it, poor dude.

Not that I'd recommend anyone do that specifically, I just did it because I'm a lazy shit / think videos of people living their lives are interesting / am a narcissist, but it seems to me anything you do that you haven't seen a lot of people selling, you could record it and upload it and post it at some bizarre price. I think what flocflocus does on youtube is strangely amazing, I'm likely going to emulate some of the things he does ... like silently chilling out in a bath tub fully clothed in a sea of shoes.

What the fuck is even happening in this video? Why am I watching it? 17 minutes??? I don't understand it but I think a dude would pay to see me do it.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tashato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 538 Posts

This thread is great thank you staples I'm a lazy ass when it comes to making videos but half of it is because I'm clueless!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1001 View Post
    (Oh, and also, allow me to excuse myself while I pick my mandible up from underneath my desk.)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Holy shit dude! You look fucking awesome! Get a damn boob job..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post

I have a feeling some men don't actually need a woman (or anyone at all) in their lives. They could marry their own penises and live happily ever after.
    Start the day with a smile and get it over with

Thanks

Ok I feel silly for asking this....but what do u do in a asshole fetish video?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,995 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm bumping this! I have hit a brain freeze coming up with new ideas. I've been doing the same things over and over! Switching up wigs so I can have the redhead or blonde tags... Doing an activity with clothing and then without... Just doing the same things with a key change that puts it in a new category. I think I'm getting burnt out on repetition.

I've been going through the category list on C4S site, and nothing is jumping at me.

I'm loving the fake POV idea though! And the voyeur stuff! At least with the voyeur I can put in minimal effort and possibly make something off of a day I would have wasted and done nothing.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    Ok I feel silly for asking this....but what do u do in a asshole fetish video?
    Show it off, make a video in each postition...standing, doggy, whatever!
    Talk about it
    Asshole Winking
    JOI instructions with the cumshot there

do anything lol!

I have videos where I am basically doing the same thing is different lighting/location, guys buy them all lol.... I have found a lot of the asshole fetish guys are the type to go to your store and buy everything in that category

PS sorry it took me 3 months for a reply, Im happy someone bumped it lol
    @Bethann_Live

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,944 Times in 1,101 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

OMG thank you guys for this thread! Like a total jackass, I've been avoiding making clips, because I thought it had to be way more complicated. I was amazed at all you ladies who talk about making a few clips when you're not feeling well, or just before you get online. I kept thinking, "WHAT!?! You fucking write an original script and do the filming and edit and do retakes for the messed up bits? While you're sick?! HOW?"
    I had NO IDEA that just masturbating with a different toy counted as a whole new clip! Or different clothes, or different hair. I knew there were clips of eating, but I assumed it was something well planned and freakish, like eating a huge amount, or with your feet, or eating something weird.
    I feel like my eyes have been opened and my mind has been blown.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,157 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Lipstick and tooth brushing clips seem to do super well. you can also combine them. I totally second the eating thing. I made a smoothie swallowing clip a while back that sold pretty well.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,107 Times in 4,716 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Farting videos= just turn away from the camera, with your ass open, and make farting noises with your hand over your mouth. (I do a lot of cam shows like this). they never know you are faking it.
    balloon popping, giantess, even just verbal abuse, while looking into the camera.
    "BORN FOR MISCHIEF"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Cleaning. I decided to clean my house for my clips this week. Wash dishes, vacuuming, scrubbing the floor, cleaning the toilet. In clothes, in underwear, and naked. It needed done, I wasn't in the mood to put in any real effort this week. Someday they'll sell...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora14 View Post
    Cleaning. I decided to clean my house for my clips this week. Wash dishes, vacuuming, scrubbing the floor, cleaning the toilet. In clothes, in underwear, and naked. It needed done, I wasn't in the mood to put in any real effort this week. Someday they'll sell...
    One time I made a video scrubbing my toilet its sold twice

Another one no ones mentioned impregnation fantasy, I've never made a vid with it but Ive had quite a few camshows focusing around it so I imagine it would sell
    @Bethann_Live

Thanks
    Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,157 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

I've done a couple cleaning videos. both have sold about 4 times at $5-7 a piece. they like scrubbing!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,464 Times in 1,420 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Farting videos= just turn away from the camera, with your ass open, and make farting noises with your hand over your mouth. (I do a lot of cam shows like this). they never know you are faking it.
    balloon popping, giantess, even just verbal abuse, while looking into the camera.
    Trust me. They can tell when you are faking it. Go on a farting forum and see how they obsess over real vs fake. Doesn't matter if it is an app, your mouth, or even pumping air up your ass - they can tell. They have long lists where they call out the fakers and they will shame your name all over the net as a fake. If you do that under the guise of being "real" say goodbye to your reputation in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLavender View Post
    And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Can I get some input on the length of time most of your videos/clips are? I have been intimidated to make them really until now when I started perusing clips4sale tonight. I found a lot of clips at 6 minutes. Is this normal or is it better to aim for longer? 10minutes+?
    Last edited by redridinghood; 02-26-2014 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

You'll also find that some categories choose you. After a foot video I posted someone requested a leg crossing one. Now I get numerous crossing requests and the vids I post are guaranteed sells. You never know what will take off for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by redridinghood View Post
    Can I get some input on the length of time most of your videos/clips are? I have been intimidated to make them really until now when I started perusing clips4sale tonight. I found a lot of clips at 6 minutes. Is this normal or is it better to aim for longer? 10minutes+?
    As an example, Larkin Love's (Using her as an example since she has a great thread here) store has videos on the first page that range from 12-37 minutes. But she is established in the porn community and this is how she makes a living. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...e-my-knowledge

My clips range from the minimum 2 minutes up to 23 minutes. I broke down the one that was was 23 minutes into about 5, shorter, separate clips and linked them all to the longer one. The shorter segments sell better than the long one, but it's also in a category I don't usually make clips in. I think 6-10 is probably the average for someone doing this for passive income. You also don't need to have extremely detailed and elaborate scripts/sets when it is shorter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Staples View Post
    I also record my shows to get content. Some of them aren't usable as clips to sell but most are with a bit of editing.
    I know I'm a bit late in asking but I have been looking into software for recording shows. What do you use? Or do you know of any software that allows you to do this while streaming?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast