Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I hate men now

Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 1,799 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: I hate men now

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    It's so blatant that it's hard to believe that it's real? Silly foreign names? This is hyperbole, right? Like he's saying this as a generalization, not something he truly believes,right? We don't have radicalized bigots on SW do we?
    This forum is full of bigots but most keep it PC. Djoser can weigh in on why they had to close Political Poo. There were so many blatantly racist statements that arguments popped up all over the board. This isn't a haven from the 60% and up who think/vote/live this way. It makes Sam's take down that much juicier.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/yes-prince-confirm-JqSd3zNscEIeI
    The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    In defense of the ladies who did not respond to jack (only 2 members thanked his post), this thread is from FOUR YEARS ago. The last smattering of responses came back in November of 2016 and then randomly someone bumped it again in May. I don't know about you but I was working hard and hitting the beach in May, not thinking about this thread or jack.

I think your take down of jack's white male supremacist pity party was on the money. So instead of erasing it, I'm gonna let others weigh in if they feel like it.

I just reread his post thoroughly and do NOT condone that attitude at all. I feel really bad he actually re-used my post that I had posted months before. I hope I am not associated with such idiocy. Simple misunderstanding I didn't read his post thoroughly the first time around. I was under the impression he was speaking badly about those who have that attitude.
    Last edited by RyanXO; 08-08-2017 at 01:43 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    It isn't a Gender war, it is called good manners & decency. You treat all others with respect Which has ZERO to do with how much money a person makes or whether or not they are employed.

It's a tough time to be a working class white man! BULLSHIT Guess who makes less money than white men do in America......... EVERYONE ELSE
    Delusional to think you can stop advancements in technology & get jobs back here that don't require it.

"You could always rely on your girlfriend or wife to make you feel like a lord or master at home"...... WTF!!!! Which means she is your slave, your property.

You have an issue with her being your equal. Well, under the law, under the Constitution we are all EQUALS. By law & human rights she is your equal.
    She surpasses you in Education, training or earnings. Well, not in earnings. So who is forcing white males not to get a higher education? So a woman goes to College so she can earn more money over a life time is now a bad thing? NO, it isn't. Women can be smart & cure cancer, be Doctors, Lawyers and even President of a country.

There are plenty of colleges that will take a white man's money as they do everyone's to take classes & get a degree.

__________________________________________________ __________----
    "Everything you thought you knew about your unique status and privileges as an American white man is being shredded to pieces... and you are pissed!" Well, here is where an education comes in handy & reading the U.S. Constitution & Civil Rights Act. You under law aren't supposed to have "Unique status or privileges". Women, blacks and everyone else here is your EQUAL.
    TO
    Where is it written that White males in America are supposed to have special status & privileges? Where in the laws of this country? Where in the human rights laws established by NATO?

In Addition: 3 people thanked him for that post......... so all 3 of you approve of white supremacy propaganda?
    No. Absolutely not.

This is why 99% of my time on here on Stripperweb I avoid threads like this because misunderstandings occur. I'm just a dancer trying to better myself and support other dancers on here that's all.
    Last edited by RyanXO; 08-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,176 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

TBH I would have missed jack's thread jack if others hadn't pointed it out.

While his words and ideology make me want to vomit, at least it does give me some insight. If I had to write a book report for college (since I, unlike Jack, went to college) my synopsis would be: blue collar white man, realizes white privilege is dead; has existential crisis. The end.

It is a bit laughable that people have these idiotic ideas, like for instance the "president will bring back jobs". Ummm.. .no sweetie, only industry and the market dictate job creation and while passing specific legislation can help or hurt target industries: regulation/de-reg/tariffs/ repealing environmental protections so big companies can pollute drinking water of poor people etc. the president had very little to do with it.

Feeling resentful or threatened that a woman is smarter or more educated than you... well you're a little sissy if you have these feelings, Whatever planted the idea in your brain that men were smarter than women is where you went wrong with that one. Neither gender is smarter than the other; so when you form an opinion based on a fallacy this is the result. Also, black women are now the most educated "group" or segment of people in the United states, and this is not going to change anytime soon

Since society wants to keep paying women unlivable wages for equal work and women want to keep accepting it, women will just get more advanced degrees. And the "foreigner" thing... I do not know where to start with that one. US education is slipping further and further behind the rest of the world partly because of all the standardized testing bullshit and partly because the elite want to keep the rest of society uneducated and easier to control (I will not elaborate further as this is itself is worth of an entire thread or two); so of COURSE we are going to get Drs., engineers, scientists and other smart people who come here from other countries. Our people are not qualified and the opportunity is much better for the person who comes from another country (usually, unless they are from Sweden or the like).

Oh and Jack, just to throw salt in the ugly, festering wound to your ego- Harvard University incoming class of 2017; more POC than whites. I know Daddy Trumpf is trying to repeal affirmative action but it will not happen. So learn to live in the 21st century or move to the hills of West Virginia with the rest of "your kind" and the rest of us will gladly build that wall Trumpf was screaming about to keep you all out of our country.
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post
    TBH I would have missed jack's thread jack if others hadn't pointed it out.

While his words and ideology make me want to vomit, at least it does give me some insight. If I had to write a book report for college (since I, unlike Jack, went to college) my synopsis would be: blue collar white man, realizes white privilege is dead; has existential crisis. The end.
    ^THIS!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post
    Also, black women are now the most educated "group" or segment of people in the United states, and this is not going to change anytime soon.
    This comes from the statistic that says 71% of black people who got degrees were women. This is not equivalent to saying they're the most educated group, which would be the group that has the most degrees per person in their group. That belongs to Asian men:

bwdegchartba1.jpg

bwdegchartphdjpg1.jpg

Not that I agree with anything about old white people losing their privilege. I think it's funny that people resorted to populism instead of introspection and self-improvement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dpacrkk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To sum up the last couple of posts: The male ego IS under attack. I agree with Jack. There was a time in history when women regarded men with admiration and respected them more. This fed mens' egos. But, modern women are able to realize that most men aren't deserving of this admiration.

Look at how men treat us. No commitment, we're all bitches and whores (and not just the sex workers), and men nowadays don't make enough money to support a household with children with the wife staying at home. Everything that we used to praise men for in the past, men no longer provide: Respect, financial stability, a nuclear family, etc.

So, yeah, we don't think y'all are hot shit anymore and that angers the hell out of men as most want to be praised like kings for the smallest of tasks. This anger is expressed in domestic violence, sexual assault, cheating, and this new trend of men not even committing to being a boyfriend. It's like... Let's treat her like shit, because the world is starting to see what I truly am: Mediocre at best.

Men are really gonna feel shitty the SECOND all women embrace the notion that you ARE NOT less than a woman for never having "caught" a man and got married. The second the "old cat lady" stereotype dies, women will realize that we need men for a lot less in life and will much easily reject the losers (and stop fucking them too).

Think about it: women are already paying their own bills and conceiving and raising chilidren on their own. The only reason most modern women still put up with most men is because they still believe in and are trying to obtain the "Disney Princess" fairytale lifestyle. The propaganda that was forced on us since we were toddlers. Find any man to marry you and that means that you are worthy and beautiful and you'll live happily ever after. Plus, be able to post a shitload of wedding pics on Instagram which seems to be all the rage. Lol

The second women stop looking for validation for themselves and from society in the form of a man's commitment to her.... the entire system changes. And men will actually have to BRING something to the table again. And maybe the system will correct itself.

And I am by no means anti-family. If you have a good man, treat him like he's supposed to be treated. But, overall the quality of men has drastically declined. And women are slowly realizing we don't have to deal with this anymore.
    "I'm trying to get Boston George and Diego money/And stack it all up like Lego money....."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LegoMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by dpacrkk View Post
    This comes from the statistic that says 71% of black people who got degrees were women. This is not equivalent to saying they're the most educated group, which would be the group that has the most degrees per person in their group. That belongs to Asian men:

bwdegchartba1.jpg

bwdegchartphdjpg1.jpg

Not that I agree with anything about old white people losing their privilege. I think it's funny that people resorted to populism instead of introspection and self-improvement.
    Yes, thank you for clarifying, I did in fact mean the largest cross-segment or group currently and most recently receiving degrees, not having degrees because some people graduated college 40 years ago and are still in the work force. Thanks for pointing that out
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LegoMoney View Post
    To sum up the last couple of posts: The male ego IS under attack. I agree with Jack. There was a time in history when women regarded men with admiration and respected them more. This fed mens' egos. But, modern women are able to realize that most men aren't deserving of this admiration.

Look at how men treat us. No commitment, we're all bitches and whores (and not just the sex workers), and men nowadays don't make enough money to support a household with children with the wife staying at home. Everything that we used to praise men for in the past, men no longer provide: Respect, financial stability, a nuclear family, etc.

So, yeah, we don't think y'all are hot shit anymore and that angers the hell out of men as most want to be praised like kings for the smallest of tasks. This anger is expressed in domestic violence, sexual assault, cheating, and this new trend of men not even committing to being a boyfriend. It's like... Let's treat her like shit, because the world is starting to see what I truly am: Mediocre at best.

Men are really gonna feel shitty the SECOND all women embrace the notion that you ARE NOT less than a woman for never having "caught" a man and got married. The second the "old cat lady" stereotype dies, women will realize that we need men for a lot less in life and will much easily reject the losers (and stop fucking them too).

Think about it: women are already paying their own bills and conceiving and raising chilidren on their own. The only reason most modern women still put up with most men is because they still believe in and are trying to obtain the "Disney Princess" fairytale lifestyle. The propaganda that was forced on us since we were toddlers. Find any man to marry you and that means that you are worthy and beautiful and you'll live happily ever after. Plus, be able to post a shitload of wedding pics on Instagram which seems to be all the rage. Lol

The second women stop looking for validation for themselves and from society in the form of a man's commitment to her.... the entire system changes. And men will actually have to BRING something to the table again. And maybe the system will correct itself.

And I am by no means anti-family. If you have a good man, treat him like he's supposed to be treated. But, overall the quality of men has drastically declined. And women are slowly realizing we don't have to deal with this anymore.
    Exactly!!!! When I originally thanked his post, I meant that the explanation made sense as to why men act the way they do. Obviously, I do not condone that mindset, but I wasn't liking the mindset, I liked the explanation: Men feel "oppressed" and act out. I am not excusing this, though, this is just the explanation! Apparently my and 2 other members "thanks" got taken out of context and I removed my thanks and felt obligated to apologize (see previous post) because I and those other members basically got accused of sympathizing with "male white supremacy mindset" because I thanked his post. Sheesh! Some people are really sensitive and look for offense where none is meant.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^I didn't see those posts, but I understand. You weren't sympathizing, you were RECOGNIZING. And I like that we are characterizing this as "male WHITE supremacy mindset" cause it's just hella accurate. Minority men may have been able to dominate women throughout history, but their skin color still subjects them to discrimination.... so they are kind of used to it.

But, it's the first time in history where white men are realizing that they are not the only people deserving of respect and advancement in life. And this mindset is popping up everywhere. It's why they are trying to repeal affirmative action (brown ppl advancing in education??...let's lash out!), it's why Kaepernick still doesn't have a job (brown ppl standing up for themselves??.... let's lash out!), and it's why it's getting hard AF to get an abortion nowadays and why there is no paid maternity leave in America (women gaining financial independence??... lets lash out by forcing her to have children she can't afford so she never advances in life).

If this is how men are acting on America's largest platforms.... the NFL, the fucking Supreme Court, we unfortunately can expect similar shitty treatment from men in our own personal lives. Hence, OP (and many other women who don't even have to deal with the assholes in the strip club) slowly hating men.
    "I'm trying to get Boston George and Diego money/And stack it all up like Lego money....."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegoMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 4,466 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Weird how "men" come into an I hate men thread then say ridiculous shit - confirming the reasons of the topic of the thread.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by RyanXO View Post
    Exactly!!!! When I originally thanked his post, I meant that the explanation made sense as to why men act the way they do. Obviously, I do not condone that mindset, but I wasn't liking the mindset, I liked the explanation: Men feel "oppressed" and act out.
    I thought so too at the first time but I am pretty sure he shares the sentiment. Don't want to guess what anyone else is thinking or feeling.
    XoXo Gia

Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 4,466 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I hate when men do something nice for you only because they are slick trying to offer some dick.

Like why can't they do anything nice just to be ...... idk ....... nice?

Why does it always have to be some strings attached (with a penis at the end)

*sigh*

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,805 Times in 2,768 Posts

Cannot thank LegoMoney's analysis enough.

I just had a shit day with the Y chromosome and I'm over it. Power tripping strip club DJs, randoms at the bar touching me, one even trying to get my SO to pimp me out essentially. The crashing realization came down that no matter what, I'm going to be treated as less than just for being a woman.
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 1,799 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by LegoMoney View Post

Not to be contrarian, it's just that since I'm one of older gals I will add/correct this a bit. It's not that women were that admiring of their domestic god. Truth i,s it was just like the strip club where your very survival was pinned on this guy believing you practically worshiped him. The more convincing you could be the better your chances that he would come home and continue to support you and your kids. There was all kinds of old wives advice about manipulating your guy so thoroughly that you'd always be safe and financially protected. A lot of the fear of failure women had was about fear of hitting male abuse at work, or men refusing to do business even in the face of our obvious competence.
    But I agree that today, it's all about bringing the emotional support/commitment to us and our families, moreso than the financial support. It's a new world and we are finally coming out from under an off balanced society. The funny part is that they aren't really losing nearly as much as the are potentially gaining.
    The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 2,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    Astute observation, and, the problem is broader than gender wars. The election of Trump as president reflects how miserable, frustrated, disoriented, resentful and angry a large segment of American working class white men are.
    Studies have shown that racism and sexism predict support for Trump much more than economic dissatisfaction.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/...-economy-study

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,694 Times in 2,918 Posts

They have NOT lost anything. They are still paid & promoted over women & POC. Equal Rights means we are all EQUAL..... The fact that most women are still killed by their domestic partner. They are still the number danger for their spouses.

They didn't lose respect, they were the bread winners & it was keep him happy or else. Else being starved or homelessness. They felt entitled to pay women less money, to not give them promotions or raises. They felt entitled to support & help predators rape & take advantage of anyone they wanted too. While Trump is in charge they feel powerful again. Trump will fall, their world of privilege will finally end.

Women & POC have lived with discrimination, slavery, torture for centuries. So not going to cry for white men who are finally losing their privileges, but equality as it needs to be. Men felt entitled to our money, our bodies & denied us so much.

I look at the tech world which isn't any better than the sex industry online or off. Men are still trying to be in control & the ones who profit the most. While men can come here & try to defend this, it is a joke. You are all a joke.

First person to drive a car long distance, who's money kept the companies alive & was denied all kinds of patents & the money for them was Bertha Ringer Benz.

We wouldn't have mobile phones, tv remotes or won WW2 if it wasn't for Hedy Lamarr. Who was also denied recognition & the money for her patent. Men &the U.S. Gov denied her all of it.

Women are the first to right code.

How many patents, how much money has been stolen by men over the centuries because women couldn't own property? Patents once married, ripped off by their husbands & the laws written by men.

So men being the bread winners is & always has been bullshit. What wife didn't help her husband with the paper work, farm work & such? When they all went off to war, who kept America running? What farmers wife got to sit down all day & do nothing? Yet, it was her husband's farm.

Men just took credit all these centuries.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Random ramblings on the subject:

I feel like there's a class and age difference in this too. The guys clinging to the 'women are housekeepers and lesser' mentality are either the old men or the 20 somethings. I rarely see this in middle-aged guys.
    I also see it mostly from those who have shit loads of money (they hence think they can 'buy' us) and those who are broke asses (probably the ones feeling all they have in the world is being a man).

Re; Optimist's mention of stripper income being dependent on flattering men: this is why I hate working when it's slow, when the men feel like they are in demand and can jerk us around for 3 hours until they deem it time to drop one red cent. I am totally fine with being a saleswoman and charming you, but not when you are dragging it on for half an hour as a subtle power play because you think I have no other options.

I threatened to do as the OP did and buy a burka the other day. We go to a dive bar several times a week to play cards, but I am sick to death of being openly gawked at and guys coming up with excuses to attempt to touch me. It's ridiculous.

I was seriously disgusted the night of my last post. I was walking off and heard some older guy go "Wow nice red lipstick!" but ignored him. Apparently he caught my SO behind me and asked him to tell me to come back and KISS HIS COLLAR. Ewwwww. "No, I don't think that's gonna happen". "Why not? Go ask her." "I don't have to, I know the answer will be hell no". "Cmon I'll give you $20" He told him to fuck off then. But EW EW EW, you're gonna try to pay another man to make me do something? Fucking nasty.

The worst part of this stuff is feeling trapped.... Like, these guys won't take no for an answer. They won't back off unless I flip shit and go completely psycho, or he throws a punch... but then we get banned from the place.

/ramblings
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    Random ramblings on the subject:

I feel like there's a class and age difference in this too. The guys clinging to the 'women are housekeepers and lesser' mentality are either the old men or the 20 somethings. I rarely see this in middle-aged guys.
    I also see it mostly from those who have shit loads of money (they hence think they can 'buy' us) and those who are broke asses (probably the ones feeling all they have in the world is being a man).

Re; Optimist's mention of stripper income being dependent on flattering men: this is why I hate working when it's slow, when the men feel like they are in demand and can jerk us around for 3 hours until they deem it time to drop one red cent. I am totally fine with being a saleswoman and charming you, but not when you are dragging it on for half an hour as a subtle power play because you think I have no other options.

I threatened to do as the OP did and buy a burka the other day. We go to a dive bar several times a week to play cards, but I am sick to death of being openly gawked at and guys coming up with excuses to attempt to touch me. It's ridiculous.

I was seriously disgusted the night of my last post. I was walking off and heard some older guy go "Wow nice red lipstick!" but ignored him. Apparently he caught my SO behind me and asked him to tell me to come back and KISS HIS COLLAR. Ewwwww. "No, I don't think that's gonna happen". "Why not? Go ask her." "I don't have to, I know the answer will be hell no". "Cmon I'll give you $20" He told him to fuck off then. But EW EW EW, you're gonna try to pay another man to make me do something? Fucking nasty.

The worst part of this stuff is feeling trapped.... Like, these guys won't take no for an answer. They won't back off unless I flip shit and go completely psycho, or he throws a punch... but then we get banned from the place.

/ramblings
    Wow, he tried to turn your man into a pimp.

Next time get your phone out & start filming them. Soon as I do they all disappear & hide around the corner from me at stores. Or they get brave & come back & try to justify being a perv. I start recording them again. I smile & say "I'll make you famous". Shuts them up.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@Bone: EXCUSE ME? How dare you come into a thread like this, a thread NOT FOR YOU, and blame a woman for the molestation she's suffered and the harassment she deals with. Like, seriously? It's the fault of MEN. Not dancers. Not camgirls. You can be harassed and raped and molested and murdered just for being a woman or a transwoman no matter how you perform, what you wear. Get the hell out of a post titled "I hate men now" if you're going to leap in with NOT ALL MEN!!!!!!!!!!

This is why lots of us hate men, btw. This right here.

Thanks

It is slow subliminal war upon women that men have done for generations. They are trying to sneak into this site & do the same thing. I see it. I'm aware of it and I am going to point it out.

There is ZERO excuse for thanking that guy for that extremely sexist & racist post. His words & intentions are clear. White supremacy & how women need to worship men & not get an education.

Seen this all across media, social media & sites like reddit. Now they come there to invade & spread that poison. "Excuse Me" is bullshit to flip it back on us & say we are being rude. No, we are not. Racism is rude & wrong. Sexism is rude & wrong.

Most women get into the sex industry because it is were we can make more money than a so-called 'normal' job. No matter where we work we ALL have to deal with the exact same issues is sexism & misogyny. Men still control our industry too. But slowly that is starting to change as more of us become more independent.

All we want is equality, men are fighting us on it every step of the way. It's not that we hate men, fact is men hate us. We are just fighting back for what is rightfully ours.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@Sam, that's exactly what he was doing. It never fails to astound me when they act like he's my keeper. Its happened multiple times that they tell him to tell me to do something like I have to obey That and when I tell some idiot off, they look at him all "Did you hear that?!" like he's supposed to get me to be nice.

There's also the "Are you single? No? I bet I could kick his ass". We aren't cavemen! You don't get to beat another man up and drag me back to your cave.

A lot of men still obviously low-key think we are property.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,786 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    @Sam, that's exactly what he was doing. It never fails to astound me when they act like he's my keeper. Its happened multiple times that they tell him to tell me to do something like I have to obey That and when I tell some idiot off, they look at him all "Did you hear that?!" like he's supposed to get me to be nice.

There's also the "Are you single? No? I bet I could kick his ass". We aren't cavemen! You don't get to beat another man up and drag me back to your cave.

A lot of men still obviously low-key think we are property.
    I have a male friend who, despite how "progressive" he is does low-key but annoying crap that makes it obvious that he still harbors these types of thoughts about women. He used to make comments to me all the time about how attracted he was to me and inviting me to snuggle in his bed with him. I've never shown any interest in him in the entire 8 years I've known him. Then, now, I have a boyfriend. He knows boyfriend has jealousy issues. Suddenly he makes a "careless" comment and instantly starts apologizing. Says he doesn't want to upset my boyfriend. That he shouldn't talk that way to a "taken woman" now.

As though all the years of me telling him I wasn't interested wasn't good enough reason to lay off until I officially "belonged" to someone else. Now it's a matter of bro code to treat me appropriately, not just because I don't want the advances.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 2,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    All we want is equality, men are fighting us on it every step of the way. It's not that we hate men, fact is men hate us. We are just fighting back for what is rightfully ours.
    There are also lots of men who want equality for women, and there are some women who don't.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I don't have anything encouraging to say except, sister, I am with you, and I haven't even stripped. Ive just reached a crescendo of disdain from a lifetime of disrespect and abuse (lets call it what it is) that has led me to start researching how Im going to have my cake and eat theirs too.
    Women have to choose between being invisible or being objectified. That's just the sad undeniable fact.
    While I've become an extreme feminist, I do love men, and know there are good ones. The good ones are the ones who care about you. But even they are jerking it to porn while youre at work, so what the hell.
    I know what youre talking about, believe you completely, and know you deserve to be treated with more humanity.
    I bring a 6 by 4 foot shawl with me everywhere. I sweep it over with a scowl and cover myself head to calf when some entitled pig starts staring at me like Im a porkchop. Fuck you. You dont get to see.
    Hang in there, don't internalize their garbage, take as much as you can, and celebrate every time you do

48. The Following User Says Thank You to biancalove For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast