Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 204

Thread: I hate men now

  1. #151
    Featured Member WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 2,568 Times in 857 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    I don't hate men. I did go through a period where I felt like that after breaking up with my ex/daughter's father. He was the worst of any man I've ever met. Sometimes this type of work makes me feel like I dislike men when I deal with the freeloaders who sit in my chat room for an hour a day making demands but never tipping, the asshats at the club where I used to strip who would pay the $25 vip room fee and expect me to give them sex, cheap clients who shorted me money, the physically abusive client who showed up for a body rub but decided to make me his personal punching bag instead, and the jerk who I went to high school with who unsuccessfully tried to blackmail me into giving him free lapdances and sex, the fake sugar daddy who talked about how he was going to support me financially because he didn't want me to be a stripper any more and seemed to think that sending me $40 a week via Paypal would be enough for me to survive on. I realize that not all men are bad and I don't hate all men, just the ones who are assholes.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 808 Times in 524 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Maybe, its as simple as moving somewhere else. NYC is just a rough place to live if you are gorgeous, but, want to be left alone.

    In the South, you may find men with better manners and civility. I'm not saying you won't get noticed, and, I am not saying you won't find creeps here too. But, as a general rule, there is greater respect and manners.

    Strip clubs are a different story though, because, high contact is the norm here.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:


  5. #153
    Featured Member WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 2,568 Times in 857 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    ^ I agree with you about the South. Southern men are my favorite, too bad I'm stuck in the midwest.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  7. #154
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 808 Times in 524 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Astute observation, and, the problem is broader than gender wars. The election of Trump as president reflects how miserable, frustrated, disoriented, resentful and angry a large segment of American working class white men are.

    No offense to anyone on this forum and all present parties are excepted from this comment.... It is a tough time to be an American working class white man. Before, people with silly foreign names used to work for you. But now, they either took your job away, or you are working for them. As if global trade (i.e., cheap foreign labor) was not a menace enough, advances in technology is making possible robotic beings with artificial intelligence that are a hundred times faster than you and infinitely smarter. Even if Trump could bring back all the manufacturing jobs that went abroad, don't count on getting back your $25/hr low-skill manufacturing job. Those glory days of powerful unions are over. Robots cost less, and they don't unionize. Before, no matter how shitty and insignificant you felt outside your home, you could always rely on your girlfriend or wife to make you feel like a lord and master at home. She was subordinate and looked up to you with some measure of admiration, no matter how much of a loser you actually were. But now, she's your equal, and she can see you the same way other people see you. And, you feel threatened by her surpassing you in education, training and/or earning. Everything you thought you knew about your unique status and privileges as an American white man is being shredded to pieces... and you are pissed!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanXO View Post
    Absolutely brilliant comment! You just summed up everything that I have thought about but have had trouble putting into words. It seems to me a lot of men are getting madder and madder the more independent and sure of themselves women are. Hell, even other women are blaming other women. Literally made me sick to my stomach, but a female relative actually said "life used to be so much easier before women's rights stirred the pot." Even my mom has blamed women for dead-beat dads that don't stick around. "Well if they would stop putting out so easy there would not be so many issues." I am not trying to be a victim, but I am SICK and FUCKING TIRED of every little thing being blamed on us. Kids don't turn out right? Woman's fault. Divorce? Woman's fault. "The decline of the nuclear family?" Women's issues caused that. And then you have the poor, poor men who get friend-zoned by us evil wimmin. Like SuperJa said, because maybe we are terrified of retaliation if we turn you down?

    Ugg I could go on for hours...
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:


  9. #155
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    3,536
    Thanks
    5,949
    Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,460 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    I have to mention there are classes of men in North America who still have it good- some blue collar workers & "cowboy" types.

    The problem with young men is they have been abandoned to video games and recreational drugs. There are potheads on XBox who would love to go camping or learn some valuable work skills if given the chance. The Rat Race has really thrown a lot of young people under the bus. Teach a young guy to change oil, do brakes on a car, or how to survive in the woods. You'll be doing him a priceless favor.

    & To be perfectly honest the standard American views that produced disadvantaged kids are STILL too popular ("having babies is always the right thing to do whether you're ready or not/ respect your parents even if they're deadbeat morons/believe everything your read in the paper, etc".....) You can barely expect adults to raise kids right if the parental figures in a household are BARELY affording their mortgage payment or BARELY able to put food on the table. Kids start learning pessimism and desperation at home. & Social programs sometimes barely make a dent in decades of bad parenting that produces loser kids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..













  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  11. #156
    Veteran Member bbwbrianna's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 732 Times in 197 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: I hate men now

    I think a lot of women in the sex industry feel this way. Men treated me like an object before I started camming. A doll that doesn't have feelings. I guess that's what lead me to do adult work in the first place.

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bbwbrianna For This Useful Post:


  13. #157
    Featured Member lemiwinks31's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 1,412 Times in 606 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I don't hate men. I did go through a period where I felt like that after breaking up with my ex/daughter's father. He was the worst of any man I've ever met. Sometimes this type of work makes me feel like I dislike men when I deal with the freeloaders who sit in my chat room for an hour a day making demands but never tipping, the asshats at the club where I used to strip who would pay the $25 vip room fee and expect me to give them sex, cheap clients who shorted me money, the physically abusive client who showed up for a body rub but decided to make me his personal punching bag instead, and the jerk who I went to high school with who unsuccessfully tried to blackmail me into giving him free lapdances and sex, the fake sugar daddy who talked about how he was going to support me financially because he didn't want me to be a stripper any more and seemed to think that sending me $40 a week via Paypal would be enough for me to survive on. I realize that not all men are bad and I don't hate all men, just the ones who are assholes.
    I think it might help if you look at the men you HAVE to deal with at work, strip club, camming, sugar daddy...etc.....separately from "men" in general. With that particular group of men, you will find an inordinate amount of assholes and douchebags. You just have to expect a certain amount of unpleasantness because its your job to entertain these assholes. Every job has its downside, you can expect to deal with it at work and then be pleasantly surprised when you get to dance for an actual man, and not a douche.

    Then you have the men you CHOOSE to deal with in your personal life........and refuse to accept ANY douchebag and asshole behavior. If you no longer tolerate assholes in your personal life, it might make dealing with the garbage that strip club customers are as a whole, easier

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to lemiwinks31 For This Useful Post:


  15. #158
    Featured Member Cashmere Star's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    cloud9
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    1,473
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 534 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by lemiwinks31 View Post
    I think it might help if you look at the men you HAVE to deal with at work, strip club, camming, sugar daddy...etc.....separately from "men" in general. With that particular group of men, you will find an inordinate amount of assholes and douchebags. You just have to expect a certain amount of unpleasantness because its your job to entertain these assholes. Every job has its downside, you can expect to deal with it at work and then be pleasantly surprised when you get to dance for an actual man, and not a douche.

    Then you have the men you CHOOSE to deal with in your personal life........and refuse to accept ANY douchebag and asshole behavior. If you no longer tolerate assholes in your personal life, it might make dealing with the garbage that strip club customers are as a whole, easier
    We shouldn't expect asshole behavior as a given among customers either, just because we're getting paid. The shitbags tend to be the stingy ones anyway and the more we show them that rudeness = no service, the more they get their shit together if they want service.


    Weekly earning target: $1000
    Saving for: school, traveling, rainy day fund

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    What would "future you" want you to do right now?




  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cashmere Star For This Useful Post:


  17. #159
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,002
    Thanks
    21,636
    Thanked 12,569 Times in 4,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: I hate men now

    The thing I hate about men is a lot of them are so desensitized because of horribly produced porn (not the good porn but the garbage porn) and Tinder and bro culture that many of them lack respect for women and some of them don't know how to support women because they have out of this world caveman like egos.

  18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  19. #160
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    466
    Thanked 251 Times in 112 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Amen. A bouncer said yesterday after a guy got kicked out for holding a girl down during a dance, " I like to think men outside of here are better than that." I said, "nope, they are the same outside of the club, most people just hide it better."

  20. #161
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    I know what it's like it's happening to me too.i think that we have to learn to not bring our emotions in the club.As dancers we do encounter creepers but it doesn't mean that every man is like that and it's something we just need to remaind ourselfs.

  21. #162
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    3,536
    Thanks
    5,949
    Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,460 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post
    Amen. A bouncer said yesterday after a guy got kicked out for holding a girl down during a dance, " I like to think men outside of here are better than that." I said, "nope, they are the same outside of the club, most people just hide it better."
    This is so true
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..













  22. #163
    God/dess rickdugan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,650
    Thanks
    3,367
    Thanked 5,989 Times in 2,009 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: I hate men now

    As a guy who kinda' lives dual lives, I will say that guys who spend a lot of time in strip clubs tend to have issues. I include myself in this comment. There are plenty of guys who rarely if ever find themselves in strip clubs. So with all that said, I agree with the bouncer who said that there are plenty of good guys out there. You're just not going to meet them in a strip club or even in circles of friends that include fucked up dudes. I have two sisters who are married to stand up guys - they certainly still exist.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:


  24. #164
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Club'$ ATM machine
    Posts
    13,723
    Thanks
    4,939
    Thanked 7,966 Times in 2,815 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    The thing I hate about men is a lot of them are so desensitized because of horribly produced porn (not the good porn but the garbage porn) and Tinder and bro culture that many of them lack respect for women and some of them don't know how to support women because they have out of this world caveman like egos.
    This generation is fucked.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  26. #165
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    The thing I hate about men is a lot of them are so desensitized because of horribly produced porn (not the good porn but the garbage porn) and Tinder and bro culture that many of them lack respect for women and some of them don't know how to support women because they have out of this world caveman like egos.
    When I was a teen in the 90's finding an older relatives playboy or catching some nudity on late night TV was as racy as things got. The generation that came up after mine in the 2000's had access to unlimited free internet porn and much of it was of the extreme hardcore variety. In fact if one was willing to venture into the darker parts of the web you could and still can find some truly horrifying stuff. I wounder what growing up with that kind of materiel at their finger tips has done to this generation of young men?

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daggx For This Useful Post:


  28. #166
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    None of this is new, it isn't a generational thing. It has always gone on. Men in the South don't have any better manners than the ones in the North.

    Now you can easily read stories from women about their experiences on sexual harassment, rape & such. The women in the tech world have a huge problem with many of the same issues as we do. Women no matter what profession do in the world & always have.

    Men will push boundaries if they see if a woman will let them.

    In the 90s when finding Playboy magazines was pretty much the only access to porn most young men had in America. Remember Bill Cosby & Hugh Hefner were bragging about dropping pills into young women's drinks without them knowing to loosen them up. Many of men were dropping Quaaludes into women's drinks all over America at night clubs. Women didn't report rapes or sexual assaults because they would be labeled a whore & no decent man would ever marry them.

    Instead women are told to curb men's bad behaviors by dressing more conservatively. We are told to say "NO" loudly & with authority. We are told we shouldn't be in certain places or bad stuff wouldn't happen to us. No one is telling men this is inacceptable & to stop it.

    This isn't new, blaming the younger generation is bullshit. 99% of all sexual based crimes are committed by men, face it there are a lot of men who are predators & not held accountable for their criminal actions. Men, will tell you that there are good men out there, you are just not looking in the right places for them. Where do we find the good ones? church............... psssshh!!!

    There are numerous blogs & reddits of men coaching each other to do horrible things to women & that we deserve it. There rarely is any man on there standing up for us & how it is all wrong. Bro code is pretty much rapist code.

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  30. #167
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by daggx View Post
    When I was a teen in the 90's finding an older relatives playboy or catching some nudity on late night TV was as racy as things got. The generation that came up after mine in the 2000's had access to unlimited free internet porn and much of it was of the extreme hardcore variety. In fact if one was willing to venture into the darker parts of the web you could and still can find some truly horrifying stuff. I wounder what growing up with that kind of materiel at their finger tips has done to this generation of young men?
    That porn is mostly filmed by men who grew up looking at Playboy too. They are pretty much the same age you are.. yet, what do they film.

  31. #168
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    This generation is fucked.
    Nope, men are fucked cause now more & more women are calling them out. Taking them to court those who sexually assault & use their power at jobs to get sex from women who work there.

    Those pornographer's days are numbered,the GOP will be after them soon. They know it too & are scared.

  32. #169
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Women are paid 30% less than men. Don't think that there are many good guys in corporate America either.

    Telling women that there a lot of good men out there is an out. Sends a message that we are on our own, men put all the responsibility back upon our shoulders.

    Look at that Billy Bush Trump tape. Billy has a wife & daughters, he worked with the woman Trump bragged about for what 12 years. He just laughed. He hen went on to do the wink wink when they met up with another female about how they just talked about her inappropriately. Trump still became President.

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  34. #170
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    Astute observation, and, the problem is broader than gender wars. The election of Trump as president reflects how miserable, frustrated, disoriented, resentful and angry a large segment of American working class white men are.

    No offense to anyone on this forum and all present parties are excepted from this comment.... It is a tough time to be an American working class white man. Before, people with silly foreign names used to work for you. But now, they either took your job away, or you are working for them. As if global trade (i.e., cheap foreign labor) was not a menace enough, advances in technology is making possible robotic beings with artificial intelligence that are a hundred times faster than you and infinitely smarter. Even if Trump could bring back all the manufacturing jobs that went abroad, don't count on getting back your $25/hr low-skill manufacturing job. Those glory days of powerful unions are over. Robots cost less, and they don't unionize. Before, no matter how shitty and insignificant you felt outside your home, you could always rely on your girlfriend or wife to make you feel like a lord and master at home. She was subordinate and looked up to you with some measure of admiration, no matter how much of a loser you actually were. But now, she's your equal, and she can see you the same way other people see you. And, you feel threatened by her surpassing you in education, training and/or earning. Everything you thought you knew about your unique status and privileges as an American white man is being shredded to pieces... and you are pissed!
    It isn't a Gender war, it is called good manners & decency. You treat all others with respect Which has ZERO to do with how much money a person makes or whether or not they are employed.

    It's a tough time to be a working class white man! BULLSHIT Guess who makes less money than white men do in America......... EVERYONE ELSE
    Delusional to think you can stop advancements in technology & get jobs back here that don't require it.

    "You could always rely on your girlfriend or wife to make you feel like a lord or master at home"...... WTF!!!! Which means she is your slave, your property.

    You have an issue with her being your equal. Well, under the law, under the Constitution we are all EQUALS. By law & human rights she is your equal.
    She surpasses you in Education, training or earnings. Well, not in earnings. So who is forcing white males not to get a higher education? So a woman goes to College so she can earn more money over a life time is now a bad thing? NO, it isn't. Women can be smart & cure cancer, be Doctors, Lawyers and even President of a country.

    There are plenty of colleges that will take a white man's money as they do everyone's to take classes & get a degree.

    __________________________________________________ __________----
    "Everything you thought you knew about your unique status and privileges as an American white man is being shredded to pieces... and you are pissed!" Well, here is where an education comes in handy & reading the U.S. Constitution & Civil Rights Act. You under law aren't supposed to have "Unique status or privileges". Women, blacks and everyone else here is your EQUAL.
    TO
    Where is it written that White males in America are supposed to have special status & privileges? Where in the laws of this country? Where in the human rights laws established by NATO?

    In Addition: 3 people thanked him for that post......... so all 3 of you approve of white supremacy propaganda?
    Last edited by Sam38g; 08-02-2017 at 11:54 PM.

  35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  36. #171
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Dear jack0177057 What you wrote is very offensive.

    Your white supremacy rant will always be offensive.
    Women are less than men bigot rant is offensive.

    Surprisingly enough no one called you out on it in several months. Well, I am.

  37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  38. #172
    Moderator Optimist's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Location
    lapland
    Posts
    7,478
    Thanks
    6,359
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,842 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: I hate men now

    In defense of the ladies who did not respond to jack (only 2 members thanked his post), this thread is from FOUR YEARS ago. The last smattering of responses came back in November of 2016 and then randomly someone bumped it again in May. I don't know about you but I was working hard and hitting the beach in May, not thinking about this thread or jack.

    I think your take down of jack's white male supremacist pity party was on the money. So instead of erasing it, I'm gonna let others weigh in if they feel like it.
    It takes a WOMAN to Suffer Ignorance and SMILE--Be YOURSELF No Matter What They Say


  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:


  40. #173
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,296 Times in 3,759 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    In defense of the ladies who did not respond to jack (only 2 members thanked his post), this thread is from FOUR YEARS ago. The last smattering of responses came back in November of 2016 and then randomly someone bumped it again in May. I don't know about you but I was working hard and hitting the beach in May, not thinking about this thread or jack.

    I think your take down of jack's white male supremacist pity party was on the money. So instead of erasing it, I'm gonna let others weigh in if they feel like it.
    It's so blatant that it's hard to believe that it's real? Silly foreign names? This is hyperbole, right? Like he's saying this as a generalization, not something he truly believes,right? We don't have radicalized bigots on SW do we?

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  42. #174
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    3,585
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 3,022 Posts

    Default Re: I hate men now

    I only noticed this thread because others have revived it recently. His post jumped out at me & I couldn't ignore it.

    Dont really care when he posted it, the fact that he did disturbs me. Seen other boards & forums slowly but surely being influenced by the white supremacist.First they test the waters, then they get a couple of people to agree with them. It just grows.

  43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  44. #175
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,296 Times in 3,759 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: I hate men now

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    I only noticed this thread because others have revived it recently. His post jumped out at me & I couldn't ignore it.

    Dont really care when he posted it, the fact that he did disturbs me. Seen other boards & forums slowly but surely being influenced by the white supremacist.First they test the waters, then they get a couple of people to agree with them. It just grows.
    After a year of deleting and editing offensive content and sending pm's to people asking them to be more mindful, I've come to the decision that I'm going to start calling them out and putting them on blast. Let people see who they are and that it's not okay to get that comfortable.

  45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Re: I Hate Men...
    By SA-80 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 08:32 AM
  2. Why I Hate Men
    By Bella21 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 10:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •