Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I hate men now

Thanks
    Thanked 20,054 Times in 3,267 Posts

Default Re: I hate men now

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    There are also lots of men who want equality for women, and there are some women who don't.

Typical Right Wingnet response, she is ya'lls darling isn't she. She is a NAZI! & works for Russian TV....... Traitor to America
    Is this really the best you can do?

This proves you want Equality for women? Fail
    Noticed you didn't post your pic or social media accounts where you are fighting for Women & Feminism.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,207 Times in 4,852 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I hate that men are obsessively into sports like wtf?!?

They scream like wild banshees, they rearrange their whole schedule, the house could be burning down but they tune out everything ........

All to watch other dudes perform barbaric acts on other dudes.

It makes no logical sense.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 2,287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Typical Right Wingnet response, she is ya'lls darling isn't she. She is a NAZI! & works for Russian TV....... Traitor to America
    Is this really the best you can do?

This proves you want Equality for women? Fail
    Noticed you didn't post your pic or social media accounts where you are fighting for Women & Feminism.
    I didn't say it did. I was just pointing out that there are women who are opposed to women's equality, and men who are in favor of it. I always vote for candidates who are in favor of rights and equality for women and POC. IMO, rich white men have a disproportionate amount of power in this country, and some of those rich white men use their wealth and power to gain more wealth and power for themselves, and suppress the rights of others. I see this as being very bad for our country. I don't have any resentment or opposition to giving women any position in which they're qualified for. I work for a woman from India that Jack would say "has a funny sounding name", and I'm very happy to be working for her. She's very good and deserves to be in her position. It doesn't matter to me at all, that she's a woman from a foreign country. Those are my views. I don't deny there are men who are opposed to women's rights and don't want to see women succeed, but I'm just as much opposed to them as anyone. I don't deny that there are men who are assholes in the way they treat women, and I don't blame women who have been treated very disrespectfully by men for being resentful. I try to be respectful to everyone other than racists and other bigots.
    Last edited by eagle2; 08-13-2017 at 01:39 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,846 Times in 1,862 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

This is so hella old that I ask you all to start a fresh debate thread. Given all that is going on in our society, the time is ripe for a blazing debate, right? Have at it!
    It takes a WOMAN to Suffer Ignorance and SMILE--Be YOURSELF No Matter What They Say

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789