Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 2894

Thread: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 16,368 Times in 4,844 Posts

Default Re: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    Nothing can be processed or sent out until they "unsuspend" the site.

Someone filed a trademark dispute, which triggered our hosting provider to simply pull our site offline without even looking at it.

We responded immediately and were told it would be resolved in a few hours. This was a lie.

Now the legal department for the hosting provider wants "up to 72 hours to review the complaint". In the meantime, our site remains offline.

Yes, it's infuriating and for sure doing harm to our clients and our reputation, but we need to resolve this one step at a time. Because it's a legal matter, we've been advised not to give too many details at this point.

We can't process payments, nor do we even have access to our email list generator to tell people.
    Thank you for being transparent about what is happening. I'm sure you'll find a way to get up and running as fast as possible.

I hope for the future a way can be found to do the actual payment processing and accounting offline so that an outside host going down can't affect the process. (I have no idea how it all works but it's really scary that the hosting can suspend all your operations this way).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

When we record earnings, our system automatically deducts the commission from everything throughout the week. We don't see what you see, we just see the amount we receive.

At the end of the week (on Sunday) we "settle up" the missing amounts if commissions were taken when they shouldn't have been. This happens with video sales, fan club, and .cammodels earnings - this is what we call "pass through income" or "passive income".

There's a whole list of rules and math that goes into the end of week bonuses/rebates/and passive income fees. I'll try to find the post. Generally speaking, if you're shorted over $2, you should see that added back each week.

It would be insanely helpful if Streamate didn't mix it all together, but we haven't been able to convince them to separate it like they do with their contest earnings.

------------
    Here's the cutnpaste of the basic rules for how rebates and bonuses are calculated and work together.

There is a $2 cutoff for the total bonus or rebate (as in it has to be over $2 for the script not to count it as a rounding error). If your bonus/rebate that week would be under $2, it will not be recorded by the system.

You also need at least 1 second worked in that day - having an "only tips" day does not count. If you have 1 second in a gold show, private, or exclusive, then all tips also count.

If you have no minutes worked at all and its only a rebate on pass-through income (i.e. we make no commissions to cover bank fees), $1 will be charged for the direct deposits that week (even if we make more than one).

All pass-through income also counts towards your bonus if you worked at least 1 second. However, see the last case rule.

As was said above, zero dollar days are part of the whole thing. You need at least 6 paid days (where you worked at least 1 second) to see a bonus, and it will be the lowest of your best 6.

If your rebate from non-commission/pass-through income would be higher than your bonus, we pay whichever is higher.
    Wait a minute.

Why do your payments rely on the website to be up????

Can you explain this please???

So I guess a lot of us who rely on this money are just f'd??

I've been camming because I got into an accident and it's the only thing I can do for money right now. I need to be paid daily, as I'm sure a lot of models do. I have a technical/web background myself, so I can't understand why your payment system requires the site to be up.

Sometimes websites go down, so why would you have a payment system that can't function if the site isn't up? Seems like you'd have some backup or something?

I'm starting to worry now that your business got shut down. We've been through this with YouKandy and other sites and never got our money.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Katy mentioned in an earlier post that they can as a last resort rebuild the data manually from the sites payment is being drawn down from, it guess those records are the backup. I imagine it would be lengthy so I guess until the time period they've been quoted passes there's no point beginning this process.

Katy has always been direct and honest on here and other platforms so I think frustrating as it is for everyone, she's looking into all the options to get us sorted quickly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    Wait a minute.

Why do your payments rely on the website to be up????

Can you explain this please???

So I guess a lot of us who rely on this money are just f'd??

I've been camming because I got into an accident and it's the only thing I can do for money right now. I need to be paid daily, as I'm sure a lot of models do. I have a technical/web background myself, so I can't understand why your payment system requires the site to be up.

Sometimes websites go down, so why would you have a payment system that can't function if the site isn't up? Seems like you'd have some backup or something?

I'm starting to worry now that your business got shut down. We've been through this with YouKandy and other sites and never got our money.
    I completely agree. Or why can't they just buy a different domain, which they should have several anyways and transfer the site over to it. Like I own about 85 different domains, how can a business not have back ups.

Can't help to find this all suspicious that it comes at the end of the month & at the end of a weekend & at the end of a SM contest where most people would have a lot of money owed to them.

And IF it is just what the company says shall be terminating my accounts with them.

After 22 years in this biz, I've been through this way too many times. While camming is not my biggest source of income, I do need to make a lot of money in December and this makes me not want to cam. Just too afraid my money will never get to me.

Does this also mean we can't email the company too in order to have our cam accts turned back over to us, immediately?
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    I completely agree. Or why can't they just buy a different domain, which they should have several anyways and transfer the site over to it. Like I own about 85 different domains, how can a business not have back ups.

Can't help to find this all suspicious that it comes at the end of the month & at the end of a weekend & at the end of a SM contest where most people would have a lot of money owed to them.

And IF it is just what the company says shall be terminating my accounts with them.

After 22 years in this biz, I've been through this way too many times. While camming is not my biggest source of income, I do need to make a lot of money in December and this makes me not want to cam. Just too afraid my money will never get to me.

Does this also mean we can't email the company too in order to have our cam accts turned back over to us, immediately?
    Thank you. Exactly what I was thinking.

This is what sucks about being a sex worker. Normally I wouldn't have my eggs only in this basket, for this very reason, but I'm injured from getting hit by a tractor trailer on the freeway and can't do any other work besides camming right now.

My other concern is that we might have to start new profiles with streamate in order to get our payouts switched over, and I've been kicking a$$ with 5 star reviews. U G H

10. The Following User Says Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Miss Pandora- at first I didn't want to doubt them & held off posting about my solution last night. Then woke up this morning to see the site is still down. I wonder who their hosting company is and how it isn't working with them to solve this issue. Mainly I want to know so I can avoid doing business with that hosting company in the future.
    At the very least, their hosting company should have warned them, but shit happens.

AS for SM, I am sure they will transfer all our profiles over to the new acct when it is something this big & out of our control. At the very least have faith in your customer base to find you. I've seen plenty of sites come and go, but the customers stick with me. Which is why my loyalty is to my fans and not any site. Your customers will love being a team player and helping you build back better.

We are always starting over in this biz. Last night was thinking, have faith, they worked hard to earn all of our trust. Then I remembered, people will screw us over without a second thought. Been screwed over by my old webmaster, whom I considered to be a brother to me and after 7 years of leaving his company, to this day still tries to find ways to fuck with my career. Seems there is a switch that happen when people become a boss & they think it is okay to fuck us all over.

Sincerely hope that is not the situation here, but I will be leaving them as soon as I can. I can't take this risk again, when they should have had a back up plan in place. Cause even hosting sites can go bad, no matter how long they have been in business.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,164 Times in 6,454 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

We are always starting over in this biz. Last night was thinking, have faith, they worked hard to earn all of our trust. Then I remembered, people will screw us over without a second thought. Been screwed over by my old webmaster, whom I considered to be a brother to me and after 7 years of leaving his company, to this day still tries to find ways to fuck with my career. Seems there is a switch that happen when people become a boss & they think it is okay to fuck us all over.

Sincerely hope that is not the situation here, but I will be leaving them as soon as I can. I can't take this risk again, when they should have had a back up plan in place. Cause even hosting sites can go bad, no matter how long they have been in business.
    Sam I can completely understand why after so many years in the industry, your thoughts would go in that direction. I too have been at this for a very long time and have found myself on the loosing end of several cutthroat maneuvers. I don't believe that is what's happening here. That's not who Katy is. They did not work this hard to gain everyone's trust just so they can screw you over. She has way too much compassion and integrity for that. I promise you, they give af! Fucks don't directly pay the bills, but it's definitely what's gonna get things back on track. Let's have some faith.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 Times in 858 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Katy mentioned in an earlier post that they can as a last resort rebuild the data manually from the sites payment is being drawn down from, it guess those records are the backup. I imagine it would be lengthy so I guess until the time period they've been quoted passes there's no point beginning this process.

Katy has always been direct and honest on here and other platforms so I think frustrating as it is for everyone, she's looking into all the options to get us sorted quickly.
    If they start rebuilding the data on Thursday, then some of the people on here are going to be in a huge bind as the 5th is Sunday.
    ''If you get a flat change the tire and keep going, don't give up and quit the trip''

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Sam I can completely understand why after so many years in the industry, your thoughts would go in that direction. I too have been at this for a very long time and have found myself on the loosing end of several cutthroat maneuvers. I don't believe that is what's happening here. That's not who Katy is. They did not work this hard to gain everyone's trust just so they can screw you over. She has way too much compassion and integrity for that. I promise you, they give af! Fucks don't directly pay the bills, but it's definitely what's gonna get things back on track. Let's have some faith.
    Trying to be patient & have a bit of faith, but it isn't easy. They couldn't even send out a mass email, which means they don't have a backup and an email list just incase. Backup plans are essential in any business and it seems that they didn't have one.

This is a billion dollar industry which also means enemies can come at you in all kinds of ways, them not being prepared for this kind of thing unsettles me. Personally, not happy at all with their hosting company for not asking them first or switching it to a temporary domain so that the business continues to run smoothly.

The timing of it all has made me more suspicious. While I will be okay, because I have savings & back up plans like I can hustle on my OF acct and pull in $500 a day. Not everyone else is in that same position and my heart goes out to all of them. I have back up plans, external hard drives, laptops, webcams, cameras, sites to make money on and email list just in case shit goes side ways.

I just can't get over that they didn't have an email list on a separate hard drive or something like that so they can send out a mass email whenever there is an issue. Or they didn't get it immediately from their hosting company so that we had a bit of a heads up and were not as in shock when logging into their site to find it gone.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved in a timely manner but shall still request to leave the site due to their lack of being prepared no matter what. And this should have been fixed in at least 36 hours in one way or another, being told at least 72 has me worried. Their site should have been backed up on a regular basis just in case.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Trying to be patient & have a bit of faith, but it isn't easy. They couldn't even send out a mass email, which means they don't have a backup and an email list just incase. Backup plans are essential in any business and it seems that they didn't have one.

This is a billion dollar industry which also means enemies can come at you in all kinds of ways, them not being prepared for this kind of thing unsettles me. Personally, not happy at all with their hosting company for not asking them first or switching it to a temporary domain so that the business continues to run smoothly.

The timing of it all has made me more suspicious. While I will be okay, because I have savings & back up plans like I can hustle on my OF acct and pull in $500 a day. Not everyone else is in that same position and my heart goes out to all of them. I have back up plans, external hard drives, laptops, webcams, cameras, sites to make money on and email list just in case shit goes side ways.

I just can't get over that they didn't have an email list on a separate hard drive or something like that so they can send out a mass email whenever there is an issue. Or they didn't get it immediately from their hosting company so that we had a bit of a heads up and were not as in shock when logging into their site to find it gone.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved in a timely manner but shall still request to leave the site due to their lack of being prepared no matter what. And this should have been fixed in at least 36 hours in one way or another, being told at least 72 has me worried. Their site should have been backed up on a regular basis just in case.
    Honestly i agree with Sam here, I know they are doing what they can to fix the issue, however the concern is why is there no backup plan set in place already when you are handling so many performers money? and Iam one of those who does not have alot of streams of income coming in because I am disabled, my dissability is enough to cover my rent but the little bits I make here and there on cam and clip sites i still very much need it to put food on the table for myself and my son and to pay all the bills that are not rent. I can't cam 8 hours a day with my health issues so every little bit i make i need it and cannot really afford to wait wondering if this will get fixed and if this will happen again especially right before Christmas. my biggest concern is not having other back up plans in case these situations arise or a way to track offline the models earnings so we can still get paid during these issues.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousbbw For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

This comes at the literal worst moment for me. My course fees are due today and my rent and bills on the first week of the month. I'm shitting my pants tbh. I know I should have an emergency fund, but these past years have been very tough and I've been just surviving. I'm also in the UK so arranging direct payments from sites is always harder. I just don't know what to do! Are you guys just continuing your camming as usual or are you working other sites/hustles that pay you directly, if you have any? Adultwork is my only one not on BM but it's been so crappy for so long =(

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ladybuggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

If we get our money by the end of the week, then I will be happy to eat crow for my skepticism, but sadly, we sex workers tend to be on the low rung of society. And when we don't get our money, we usu have no recourse. I didn't lose much with youkandy because like you, I have a lot of other money streams, but right now this f'ing sucks because of my physical issues after my accident. I don't even have a car right now, because I don't know if it's gonna be totalled or fixed...the ins company is being slow as molasses.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggie View Post
    This comes at the literal worst moment for me. My course fees are due today and my rent and bills on the first week of the month. I'm shitting my pants tbh. I know I should have an emergency fund, but these past years have been very tough and I've been just surviving. I'm also in the UK so arranging direct payments from sites is always harder. I just don't know what to do! Are you guys just continuing your camming as usual or are you working other sites/hustles that pay you directly, if you have any? Adultwork is my only one not on BM but it's been so crappy for so long =(
    i am also just surviving I don't make thousands on cam so every little bit i make is crucial. my back up right now is im live and niteflirt because those are not connected to BM so that' going to be my focus for now until they get things up and running again.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousbbw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,396 Times in 943 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

All of this. I was exposed to covid at work and was planning on camming my butt off since I shouldn't be leaving the house. Looks like I will have to go into my day job because they aren't closing, they don't seem to care about covid and now I will have no money if I don't go in. I'm afraid to even cam now because I don't know if I will ever see that money. I'm already missing money from my streamate bonus and now I'm not sure if that's streamates fault or bm, because sm hasn't emailed me back and now bm has had this random account suspension. I'm freaking out! I've been having anxiety attacks, I can't focus on anything because of all of this uncertainty.

I don't want to believe anything negative about bm, but I'm still worried though.
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    All of this. I was exposed to covid at work and was planning on camming my butt off since I shouldn't be leaving the house. Looks like I will have to go into my day job because they aren't closing, they don't seem to care about covid and now I will have no money if I don't go in. I'm afraid to even cam now because I don't know if I will ever see that money. I'm already missing money from my streamate bonus and now I'm not sure if that's streamates fault or bm, because sm hasn't emailed me back and now bm has had this random account suspension. I'm freaking out! I've been having anxiety attacks, I can't focus on anything because of all of this uncertainty.

I don't want to believe anything negative about bm, but I'm still worried though.
    Oh honey, no job is worth getting covid for. My heart goes out to you. Can you do a gofundme? I am thinking of setting one up and putting it on my modeling FB page and Fetlife. I hate doing that tho.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,396 Times in 943 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Oh honey, no job is worth getting covid for. My heart goes out to you. Can you do a gofundme? I am thinking of setting one up and putting it on my modeling FB page and Fetlife. I hate doing that tho.
    I agree, but I can't dance due to covid and weight gain, so camming is really all I have. I tried a vanilla office job and it doesn't pay enough, so I got a job as server and that has been the ONLY job with the potential to pay well enough for me to quit camming. But the staff there is toxic and the job is more work than dancing was, but I'm kind of stuck right now. I'd be too embarrassed to start a gofundme. I hate asking anyone for help. The bar is where I was exposed to covid and I have a shift tonight. I was going to call out but I can't afford to now. If we had a guarantee that the site would be back up in a few days, then I would be in a much better place mentally.
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I’m still staying very hopeful. I am hopeful this is one big lesson learned, for both Boleyn and us performers. This is a reminder that tomorrow isn’t promised, and I need to do way better at more saving and less frivolously spending. Now I’m regretting every excessive purchase I’ve made this month.

For Boleyn, I can see this serving as an opportunity to work on improving some standard operating procedures, and I’m sure they’ll be taking all of our commentary on this forum into consideration. Based on my positive interactions with them, I’m optimistic this will be resolved by week’s end.

Boleyn —- is there an update from the website people today?
    OnlyFans is dying! Make the switch to Fansly, I love it.
    https://fans.ly/application/form?r=AquamarineXX

Get paid daily, pay statements, and pay advances with Boleyn Models.
    https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?page=&campaign=&affToken=NTEwNg==

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aquamarin3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looks like the sites still down today stilk bit I asked and they said one way or another they'd have us paid by Thursday for our full earnings. I don't work for them though so this may not be perfect info just asked earlier and heard this from Katy

Name:  Screenshot_20211130-085317_Skype.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  84.8 KB

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CopperColoredLips For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I messaged them on Skype multiple times asking them what was up and I didn't get a single reply back. I had to find this thread on my own, to get any kind of answer. I think it's incredibly unprofessional and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think they should compensate all of us in some way, because like you said this couldn't have come at a worst time.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CivicTV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,748 Times in 1,740 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CopperColoredLips View Post
    Looks like the sites still down today stilk bit I asked and they said one way or another they'd have us paid by Thursday for our full earnings. I don't work for them though so this may not be perfect info just asked earlier and heard this from Katy
    We have gotten to work on a temporary solution. With our hosting, it went from "up to 72 hours" to "72 hours is standard, nothing we can do".

I would love to give everyone full details to put an end to all the speculation, but we can't just yet.

We've already started with compiling payments for today for all the major websites. You will be paid on time today for what you earned this week so far.

We'll continue this program as such until we get the server back online, then everything will be merged and settled.

Residuals from last week may need to wait until we get our server back, as we have no way of knowing what was paid or not at this time.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 Times in 858 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Is anything from the weekend considered this week, or just what was made yesterday?
    ''If you get a flat change the tire and keep going, don't give up and quit the trip''

42. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It depends on the website and their pay period. Anything from Saturday night onwards for Streamate, for example. We'll also try to get the Streamate bonuses in for today's payment.

Please note that we don't have access to your profile or generated payment sheet, so payments for each payment method will default to the minimum. $20 for ACH payments, etc.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; 11-30-2021 at 10:45 AM.

[email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

44. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

It depends on the website and their pay period. Anything from Saturday night onwards for Streamate, for example. We'll also try to get the Streamate bonuses in for today's payment.

Please note that we don't have access to your profile or generated payment sheet, so payments for each payment method will default to the minimum. $20 for ACH payments, etc.
    I'm a little confused as to what this means.

Is there any way we can help? Like email you what our profile says about our earnings for the week?

Thanks

I'm a little confused as to what this means.

Is there any way we can help? Like email you what our profile says about our earnings for the week?
    Your profile in our system has details like your minimum payment. Some people set it higher so they're paid less often. We can't see that, so we're just paying everyone.

We still have access to all the cam sites and the bank just fine. We just need to put it all together by hand. It won't be perfect or complete, but most people should receive most or all of their money owed as normal.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just a quick update:

We spent most of the morning building a crude system to get things working again.

Models have been paid most regular earnings since Saturday or so. We didn't quite get to the contest and bonus earnings today, as compiling things by hand takes a considerable amount of time. Cutoffs for websites are going to be a bit random and earlier than normal because of this.

Everyone that has worked this week should see most or all of their regular payment today, and going forward.

Once our regular system is up and running again (probably still another 2 days), we'll be able to merge it all together and pay out any missing funds easily.

Please note we've been inundated with Skype messages and emails, and some people may have been missed. Feel free to keep attempting to contact us if you have an immediate issue we can help with. We appreciate your understanding.

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post: