Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 1,315 Posts

Thumbs up The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

www.boleynmodels.com.

We've gotten bigger, better, faster, more! The new website is launched, we now offer daily pay studios/deals for the following sites:
    - Streamate
    - Cams.com
    - CammodelDirectory
    - Chaturbate
    - IMLive
    - MyFreeCams
    - ModelCentro
    - SkyPrivate
    - AllBBWCams
    - Flirt4Free
    - Cam4
    - IWantClips

Most websites allow full transfers of existing accounts to our site studio.

We've managed to get direct deposits down to well under 24 hours. Payoneer and Paxum (a Canadian-based alternative to Payoneer) can also be used, either as a primary or emergency payment method. Let us know if you're making a bank account and we'll let you know our own bank for even faster direct deposits.

Rates have generally improved across the board. If you split cam, we offer better rates (or even zero commission for daily pay) on certain sites in the program.

*BIG WARNING ABOUT MyFreeCams* Once you create an MFC account independently, you are permanently barred from receiving daily pay through BoleynModels (but just for MFC, other programs are fine). Do not make an account then immediately email us asking "where's my daily pay?" If you create your new MFC account through us, we can transfer you out at any time, no questions asked and you keep your account. There are no transfers in to BoleynModels Network. You can thank previous studio owners for MFC's hard line policy on this.

What is BoleynModels Network?
    We are primarily a daily pay studio network where any income you earn on sites registered with us is collected and sent to you daily when you earn it. We also offer a number of other services to models, including income verification of your consolidated pay, special offers and bonus programs, etc.

Does everyone receive daily pay?
    Yes, daily pay starts immediately. Your first payment (for all money you've earned) is paid immediately when we can link and verify your bank account/Payoneer/Paxum. You can also specify a minimum payout of your choice ($20 to $500), and a time of day to receive your Payoneer and Paxum payments (all direct deposit goes early afternoon). Note that large sudden payments to brand new models may be subject to a security hold for up to 3 days.

Is it a studio?
    Technically it is a collection of studios with the different websites. All services we provide as an agency are completely voluntary and your account is released whenever you wish. There is no "non-competition clause" or long-term contract.

Can I transfer my account to you?
    This depends on the service -
    Chaturbate - Yes, full transfer. It is a hit and miss process though, creating a new account through us is preferred.
    Cams.com - Yes, full transfer. This is the preferred method - make your account independently first and then follow the instructions for transferring it.
    CammodelDirectory - Yes, full transfer. Mark will talk to you personally to verify.
    Streamate - You must restart your account, but you can transfer your favorites/comments to the new account and you also have "new model" status again.
    IMLive - No, you must restart (not as painful as you think).
    MFC - No, you must be brand new and never had an MFC account.
    ModelCentro - Yes, full transfer.
    SkyPrivate - Yes, full transfer.
    IWC - Yes, full transfer.

How do I get paid?
    We don't use middle-man payment processors (except in some foreign cases), all funds go directly from our bank to yours. This means no additional fees. If you are considering a bank account for this purpose, please email and ask for which bank to use if you want P2P, as we can't publicly disclose this information. Payroll cards for direct deposit can generally be found at most supermarkets at the checkout counter for about $5, and these work just fine to receive your money.

What other services do you offer beside payment?
    - Some enhanced privacy: Your work history shows from a generic company, as does your tax paperwork. We also have a front website for generic "online marketing" that your letters of income will verify with. This isn't bullet proof, but it does help.
    - Letters of Income and Income verification by phone: We have already used this service to help models rent apartments, apply for car loans, get legitimate work, apply for state aid, and even verification for a bail bondsman(!).
    - Fast email response to any issue you may have with helpful and friendly advice or action. We have done a lot with financial planning, tax help, and technical support.
    - Emergency cash services for qualified models.

Can I sell other content?
    IWantClips, CammodelDirectory, and ModelCentro all allow you to sell various content through their systems. Payouts for custom content sales are 93% to specific customers through IWC. General clips are subject to each sites' rates.

I'm in a studio contract, can I join you?
    In some cases yes, but this is highly variable depending on your individual circumstances. Please email us and give us details and we'll help you as best we can. These questions are generally integrated into the signup forms also, so you can just fill out the form and be sure not to "forget" any info.

For Streamate, Camsharks is untouchable...contracts are for life.

HOW TO SIGN UP: *NEW*
    Visit our shiny new website and click any of the "Secure Sign Up" Links sprinkled throughout the front page.

Once you receive your account login password, visit the "website signups" area of your dashboard for instructions for each site.

Do you take non-U.S. models?
    If you have a US bank account, this is not an issue. Non-US models may be paid by Paxum or Payoneer. Note that certain websites restrict models from various countries.

Are you cammodel owned and operated for reals?
    Yep, currently we are a 3 person operation with myself (a working cammodel), my hubby (briefly cammodeled*sic*), and now welcoming RaeRae (as you know her on the boards here) as BoleynModels account manager for IMLive, CB, MFC, and AllBBWCams.

How do you catch fraud?
    We're totally going to tell you all about that...not. Its a bad idea, don't do it. We will KNOW.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 403 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Did I read this right, since I am highly active on Chaturbate at .05 that you will pay out .04 instead?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camigirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Camigirl View Post
    Did I read this right, since I am highly active on Chaturbate at .05 that you will pay out .04 instead?
    See site for details, as the answers have changed. We pay full earnings to you if you stick to whichever site's pay cycle, and take 5% customer spending when you take daily/instant pay.

------------------

IF YOU'RE READING ALONG, THE FOLLOWING POST IS NOT ACCURATE.

There is no "2 week delay" for daily pay and never has been.

Our program has changed considerably in the last 2 years, please refer to the "How it works" section on our website for the most accurate details.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; 07-31-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I read the FAQ's for Chaturbate and what I see is that with your instant pay studio , people will get $90 for every $100 they earn. The only thing that I don't like to be honest with you it's the 2 weeks gap for the first payment. Wishing you lots of success.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,316 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

SM and CB both take two weeks to get your first check so I can understand that policy.

I think you have a wonderful business proposal which will be beneficial for lots of girls. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConnyLove View Post
    I read the FAQ's for Chaturbate and what I see is that with your instant pay studio , people will get $90 for every $100 they earn. The only thing that I don't like to be honest with you it's the 2 weeks gap for the first payment. Wishing you lots of success.
    Not quite accurate. If you wish to use InstantPay (with no delay, take it the same day) you are correct that it will be $90. If you choose not to do it for that pay period it will be $99 from $100. I'm not sure how to make this more clear. I'll try though. That 2 weeks gap is normal, that is the same as working directly with them. I'll process regular payments within minutes of receiving the funds from the site regardless. I'll front credit for the InstantPay commission, but for regular paychecks at my tiny commission I don't think I'd want to risk it.

For CB/MFC InstantPay:
    1) You join the InstantPay studio.
    2) If you do nothing, you get paid by your chosen method at 100% of your regular pay at the normal payment time that CB pays out.
    3) If you get in an emergency, you can take any amount of money you have earned up to the minute, and you will get 90%.
    4) Whatever funds you don't cash out, you get at 100% at the regular pay schedule.

For SM InstantPay:
    1) Join the InstantPay studio.
    2) If you do nothing, you will get 35% at the regular pay schedule (weekly) when SM pays.
    3) In an emergency, you can take out any money you have made up to that minute at 30%.
    4) Any remaining funds/future funds will be paid regularly at 35%
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; 02-02-2014 at 04:02 PM.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

sounds like a good business idea and I hope it works out. It sounds like you put a lot of time and thought into this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aleciaxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 500 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

This is also really great because you don't have to give up a big percentage of your earnings all the time if you just need emergency money once in a while.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charlotteslut For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi, just a couple of questions about the %:

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    2) If you do nothing, you will get 34.5% at the regular pay schedule (weekly) when SM pays.
    So even if we for instance dont request an instant pay within a 3week period we still pay you? for no extra service, just the "option" of instant pay? Other options give 35% pay then take 5% when an instantpay is needed, this is cheaper than yours in the long run. A life time of fees just for that one moment where I need funds faster than a week, not a great deal really?

SM will also relax my entrance rules "when they feel like it" so I can accept models from other studios
    SM have officially told you this? IM and the other studios wont be happy about this change in policy, congrats for getting it done, nobody else could ever get them to officially release models from IM into another studio.

Payoneer private loads for foreign clients
    Other existing options are already cheaper as private loads have a % charge also, 3.75% I believe currently.

3) At the end of your first 5 weeks, get a check from us (or deposit) equal to 5% of your gross pay (basically, you add up all your earnings for 5 weeks and divide by 7, that's your bonus, a model making $500 a week would get about $360 extra).
    Sounds good but who gets all the money after the first 5 weeks? Wouldn't I be better off just setting up a studio contract with SM (takes 10minutes) then referring myself and getting all the money, its nice of you to give me 5 weeks but I prefer a lifetime bonus.

Are you able to compile 1099s professionally and correctly? Do you have a history doing this or qualifications to do it right? IRS can be a tricky lot when it comes to these things.

If SM havent changed their policy on letting studio members join other studios arent you running a major risk when they are looking at your studio and seeing all these ex studio members then banning all those members and your studio? taking all the money with them? I emailed SM and they say no such thing has been said to you so slightly confused on that one?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British_nikki_ View Post
    Hi, just a couple of questions about the %:So even if we for instance dont request an instant pay within a 3week period we still pay you? for no extra service, just the "option" of instant pay? Other options give 35% pay then take 5% when an instantpay is needed, this is cheaper than yours in the long run. A life time of fees just for that one moment where I need funds faster than a week, not a great deal really?
    Give me the link so I can verify this and I'll happily match that rate. Also, if you don't regularly need your money that day, then InstantPay is probably not for you. It is in the contract for these cases where a model does not use the InstantPay for a long time, I will simply release her directly to Streamate (after asking). It doesn't benefit her to be in my studio in this case obviously, unless there is some other issue where she wants to stay. The only other similar service I know is DP, which takes 5% always and pays you every day regardless. Google is not coming up with anything else for me.

SM have officially told you this? IM and the other studios wont be happy about this change in policy, congrats for getting it done, nobody else could ever get them to officially release models from IM into another studio.
    Yes, I received a response when I asked how DP did the same trick. Your concern for IM is disconcerting though.

Other existing options are already cheaper as private loads have a % charge also, 3.75% I believe currently.
    I'll eat the charges on that at certain minimums. This goes away when total studio volume increases to a mere $5000/week as well.

Sounds good but who gets all the money after the first 5 weeks? Wouldn't I be better off just setting up a studio contract with SM (takes 10minutes) then referring myself and getting all the money, its nice of you to give me 5 weeks but I prefer a lifetime bonus.
    You're mixing up the programs. There is no bonus money after the first 5 weeks. There is no commission from signing models under a studio. To activate a studio also requires 3 models to be signed up to prevent models from doing just this, but I didn't see a benefit to doing so. If there was, I'd happily pass that along to the models as well.

Are you able to compile 1099s professionally and correctly? Do you have a history doing this or qualifications to do it right? IRS can be a tricky lot when it comes to these things.
    (1) Which is irrelevant on the internet, but I'll bite - I have a 4 year degree in accounting and business management and on my site you can see I wrote a thorough guide on U.S. taxes for cammodels. I've also worked 2 years at a local tax accounting firm as a processor (while getting sexually harassed the whole time, and with no promised promotion when the owner sold out, hence why I'm camming). (2) 1099's are not rocket science at all. I can't recall anyone else ever being questioned about this particular qualification when they advertise a service. If you find your dealings with the IRS tricky, I'll be glad to help you out.

I already know you are sexy_vixen from WCG when you were directly advertising for DP there, as I already answered most of these on that forum before the drama you caused got the threads deleted. Are you also going to tell me next that PrincessCollin was absolutely right for blackmailing models for any reason with their personal info like you did there?

If SM havent changed their policy on letting studio members join other studios arent you running a major risk when they are looking at your studio and seeing all these ex studio members then banning all those members and your studio? taking all the money with them? I emailed SM and they say no such thing has been said to you so slightly confused on that one?
    Which is why, first of all, I'm not offering this yet nor making it a selling point. Second, there are "studios" that have successfully done this and continue to do this, and I did get an answer as to how. Your concern here for the health of studios like IM and others like them is still a little disturbing to me.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi, not everything is a conspiracy, if someone asks a question your defense cant be "you must be a dp member, go away"

Anyway back on track. If I earn $40 on SM, to have it in my hand I have to pay you 4.5%? payoneer 3.75%?payoneer instant load fee of $5 then the atm fee of whatever? may aswsell not of worked if thats the case, alot of people with sticky fingers.

If you get nothing for the direct signup then why do you do it? There must be some financially benefit to you? which I could do on my own.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,316 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Why do you care? I'm sorry but your last post when the DP drama was going down, you made a troll like post.

Quote Originally Posted by British_nikki_ View Post
    If you get nothing for the direct signup then why do you do it? There must be some financially benefit to you? which I could do on my own.
    Then do it on your own. GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

Thanks

UPDATE: Now paying 35% on Streamate

We have some announcements to make regarding our BoleynGirls InstantPay service on Streamate:

Streamate’s accountants have just now informed us that they couldn’t set us to 34.5%, so we we will continue with our regular business plan by paying the full 35% weekly.

Terms and Conditions and the Studio Signup page for Streamate have been updated accordingly. There have also been some tweaks regarding our payment methods, as the bank rules changed slightly going from a personal to business account. InstantPay service is still 30% payout.

The 40% Program (non-studio) for New Streamate Models has not been changed.

This change applies to all models that have already signed up as well. If you object to getting paid 0.5% more than the original contract terms, please let us know immediately.

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 11,186 Times in 3,369 Posts

wait, 40%???!!! 40% of what? How could you pay more than the actual site does?

and how can you afford to go through the work of having a model sign up and pay her 35%? You would make nothing.

I'm not understanding this at all!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It makes sense and works just fine. I'll pm you shortly. I kicked around the idea of a maintenance fee, but if even one model of 10 takes an instantpay payout in a given week, it makes enough to cover expenses for everyone else. I could only dream of the insane profits other studios must be making.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You have my attention. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Only one question, because I'm tired and cranky and not sure if I saw this or not, but:

Currently, if Models wish to sign up for DailyPay, that have to close their existing account, re-sign up through the DP studio, and re-build everything from the ground up. Can a model who wants to sign up for your studio/InstantPay thing, just... sign up? Without the whole account closing thing? Because I would very much be interested in that. Too many situations lately where I need money NOW, not later. I'd willingly take that % hit.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 830 Posts

It's not 40% - it's 35% + a bonus of 5% of the net earnings. So - if you earn $1000 you'd get an additional $50. That doesn't make 40% though.
    (I feel like I'm always banging on about calculating percentages).

To make $1000 you'd have had to gross $2857 and some cents through streamate (35% of that would be $1000). Your bonus would take you up to $1050.
    But, 40% of $2857 is actually $1142.

So, 40% is incorrect. It's 35% and a bonus of 5% of your net earnings. (not gross earnings).

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Somebody call the WAHHHHmbulance.

Featured Member
    Thanks

^I'm basing that on Streamate's model referral program, which I believe pays out on NET earnings rather than gross earnings. I may be wrong though - and if I am then I'll delete my post obviously.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBecky View Post
    ^I'm basing that on Streamate's model referral program, which I believe pays out on NET earnings rather than gross earnings. I may be wrong though - and if I am then I'll delete my post obviously.
    I just reviewed all my emails and it didn't actually specify gross or net earnings. I assumed since it was for 5 weeks only, and in the same context paragraphs as the 35% thing, that it would be an apples-apples thing. Here's the exact quote, and from a legalese interpretation perspective, I see it could go either way: "You will earn a total of 10% of that models' first 5-wks worth of earnings on our site" It doesn't say gross or net earnings, as when they are talking about 35% it is based off gross earnings of their site. I just emailed for clarification, if it is net then I would have to drop this program to 38% or so instead of 40%, or change to a simple cash bonus like the CB program.

Its not like anyone is exactly tripping over themselves to get into this. When you tell new models about percents, they're as likely to turn their nose up at 40% as 35%, and then tell you what a killing they're making on Chaturbate at 50% instead (making a whole $10 an hour or less). Yes, I have conversations like this often.

Featured Member
    Thanks

For what it's worth I think it's a great bonus. But, it would be awful if after 5 weeks you get a load of models blasting you because they didn't get their 40% due to an initial misunderstanding.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBecky View Post
    For what it's worth I think it's a great bonus. But, it would be awful if after 5 weeks you get a load of models blasting you because they didn't get their 40% due to an initial misunderstanding.
    No, I wouldn't go back on the deal even if it means losing a whole 1.5% of their pay out of my cash reserves. If I'm wrong, the hit would likely be under $50 which is nothing.

But as I said, even at 40% its a hard sell for some reason, every new model signed that was given the choice took the BoleynModels InstantPay studio instead of the Direct signup option. I'll rework the program page for Direct Sigunup when support gets back to me and if it needs changes, but for now I'll just leave it. The money for setting this all up has already been spent, and the business plan was not set up to recover those costs any time in the near future. I'm still camming full time, and setting personal records these last 2 weeks, so I'm quite ok and don't foresee bad things with the financial health of this business.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I'm going to continue following this. Seriously, best of luck. I'm not a terribly active poster, but I stalk all the threads for about an hour a day for procrastination purposes. xD Anyways, I saw the crazy shizz that went down with DailyPay and traced that back to the beginning to put the pieces together. The fact that you're trying to provide a similar service without the threat of blackmail and insanity is a serious relief, because I, too, am a girl who could use money fast without taking too much of a hit. As I said: I'm pretty much a new cammodel, but I wanted to say thanks for all the time and thought you've put into this. :] I'll be keeping myself updated and you may hear from me soon. ^^

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winterdeveroux For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To update, I did get a message back from SM about it, it was indeed 10% net pay. It's a dog-eat-dog world, and sometimes you're wearing milkbone panties.

SM programs are as follows:

BoleynGirls InstantPay Program - Get into our studio one way or another, be paid 35% weekly at the typical SM delay (+/- 3 days). Take InstantPay at any time for 30% payout. Only take out what you need (certain minimums apply), up to the total amount earned, up to the minute you request it. We can do automatic daily payments at 30% for a length of time you request, though keep in mind your SM account will always show 35%, and our bank doesn't work Sundays and US holidays.

Thanks for all the support shown thus far, and the constructive criticism. I know I'm overly verbose and it leads to confusion, but I'm working on it. We were expecting a lot more hiccups with this venture, but so far it hasn't been anything earth shattering. When the hubby goes on vacation next week we'll see about expanding the site a bit more, but he's got a backlog of stuff for my personal site too. *cracks whip*

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 410 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl_Sugar View Post
    You have my attention. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Only one question, because I'm tired and cranky and not sure if I saw this or not, but:

Currently, if Models wish to sign up for DailyPay, that have to close their existing account, re-sign up through the DP studio, and re-build everything from the ground up. Can a model who wants to sign up for your studio/InstantPay thing, just... sign up? Without the whole account closing thing? Because I would very much be interested in that. Too many situations lately where I need money NOW, not later. I'd willingly take that % hit.
    This is no longer true. Liz was able to have my account switched to DP without losing my name, ratings, fav, blocked, kept it all. I DID have to write support to tell them to give me my break button back and raise my rates above $4.99, I think I kept GS ability, but not positive.

So it is possible to go in or out
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

Thanks
    Thanked 11,186 Times in 3,369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JackAlexander View Post
    This is no longer true. Liz was able to have my account switched to DP without losing my name, ratings, fav, blocked, kept it all. I DID have to write support to tell them to give me my break button back and raise my rates above $4.99, I think I kept GS ability, but not positive.

So it is possible to go in or out
    That's because they made a one time exception for the dailypay studio due to him threatening exposing model's info.

Try that with some of the other studios (like IM) and they will tell you no way.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast