Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1926

Thread: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Hi so I just signed up with BM and signed up with Streamate. I had a previous account myself with Streamate and had another account set up by BM. I was waiting for the BM account to get approved and just found out today that they closed it. The reason they cited was "Active Account with Different Studio." My original account I signed up with streamate dirrectly from the SM models site. So they closed my new SM account affiliated with BM. Does that mean my old account is affiliated with BM now?? I'm going to stream today on my old SM account but I'm worried it's not affiliated with BM. I don't understand why they closed the new one with BM and not the old one :/

I skyped Katy. Is there anyone else I should contact as Katy is on vacation? I figure streamate won't be much help themselves.

Thanks xx

Thanks

I just emailed Rae my question. Thanks for posting the update here so I knew to do that

Curious Guest
    Thanks

same for me too :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I just wanted to say that I love BoleynModels! I'm finally able to be more consistent with my hours and it's paying off. Daily pay is such a great motivator for me, as well as a lifesaver some days, and I can't wait to start making more money. Thanks to Katy and her awesome staff!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I signed up with Boleyn models but SM closed my new account. Argh. What gives? SM is just . . . *sigh* :/

Blocking freeloaders and beggars in freechat like:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 424 Posts

There are a few reasons that may happen

1. You have a previous account still open. You need to email them to close the previous account (and receive confirmation of the closure from them) prior to uploading your documents to the new account.

2. You were in a studio previously and you were not released by them prior to signing up with us. If a studio doesn't release you, then there is a 6mo + waiting period (depending on the studio) from the time of the last broadcast on the account before you can sign up again to SM without that studio.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,757 Times in 4,972 Posts

I'm really hoping this over 20-minute long Nude Chat session I just had with someone on Cams doesn't end up being a chargeback. He started out with $90+ in funds, and had been chatting with me...but eventually he got real quiet and wasn't answering me back at all. I'm not sure if he was recording me...if it was some sort of tech issue on his end...or what. But I need every bit of this daily pay money, so I hope this won't be my first chargeback on this site. My son is at my parents' house, and I've been sitting here in Cams Nude Chat eating my KFC and watching Law and Order SVU. Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Hey Didnt receive any payment this morning (through payoneer) ... then I noticed today is the 20th... so did I get pushed back to the regular schedule since Katy's back?

Thanks

Katy is back in town, but I still did the payments today to give her a chance to take care of pressing things that had to be handled by her today. I did do both morning and afternoon payments for the first time, instead of just the once a day. You were in the afternoon as I had that as your default time. If that was a mistake, and you want to be on the morning payments normally, just let us know.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Nah its cool...
    Would u be able to switch me back to regular bank ACH payments going forward?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 1,218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulJaleesa View Post
    Nah its cool...
    Would u be able to switch me back to regular bank ACH payments going forward?
    For specific things for your account, please contact us by email or Skype.

Thanks

Hi Katy! So far it's been great working for BM. Really fast responses! Do you plan on adding some pso and/or texting sites like ttm or niteflirt? (Sorry if you've answered this before, there are so many pages in this thread)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MalloryBee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MalloryBee View Post
    Hi Katy! So far it's been great working for BM. Really fast responses! Do you plan on adding some pso and/or texting sites like ttm or niteflirt?
    That'd be awesome if DreamLover was added to the mix. I hope they do like I asked though, and send my DL checks directly to my new address (the mail forwarding service I paid for apparently is about to expire soon, so shit that keeps getting sent to my previous address (my parents' house) will have to just sit there on their kitchen table 'til Mom brings it, or 'til I'm over there again).

And I just started getting the occasional ChatStar or SextPanther person text me. I hope they keep coming...I need all the money I can get.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    That'd be awesome if DreamLover was added to the mix. I hope they do like I asked though, and send my DL checks directly to my new address (the mail forwarding service I paid for apparently is about to expire soon, so shit that keeps getting sent to my previous address (my parents' house) will have to just sit there on their kitchen table 'til Mom brings it, or 'til I'm over there again).

And I just started getting the occasional ChatStar or SextPanther person text me. I hope they keep coming...I need all the money I can get.
    I hope the your dl payment issue gets resolved! When did you sign up for chat star and sextpanther? I signed up with phrendly and So far I haven't had much luck with that site.

Hi Katy! So far it's been great working for BM. Really fast responses! Do you plan on adding some pso and/or texting sites like ttm or niteflirt? (Sorry if you've answered this before, there are so many pages in this thread)
    I just checked out BM's Facebook and I saw that iwantclips will launch iwantphone. I'm gonna try Iwantphone. are you interested in adding more pso/sext sites with more organic traffic?
    Last edited by MalloryBee; 03-21-2017 at 12:00 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MalloryBee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope the your dl payment issue gets resolved! When did you sign up for chat star and sextpanther?
    I feel like it may have been in 2016, and I just forgot about them. Lol. DL is the one I'd been making some money on (chump change, but every bit helps).

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question answered! :-)
    Last edited by sexyadrienne; 03-21-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Blocking freeloaders and beggars in freechat like:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Question answered! :-)
    Are you referring to mine? If so, where is the answer? I tried looking for it in the search and there are so many pages to go through.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 998 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

^ I think sexyadrienne posted her own question, and then edited the post to delete it because she realized that her question had already been answered.

As far as BM adding more PSO sites, only they could answer that, but NiteFlirt has been very adamant that they won't accept studios, so that probably won't happen. I'm sure international models would be thrilled, but NF pays American ladies pretty quickly already. At this point TTM is only paying new models 35%, so if BM took a slice of that, you'd have to boost your rates up ridiculously high. As far as SextPanther or DreamLover, I have no idea. I'm sure BM could set up a studio on SinCats, but I don't know how things turned out there in terms of the ethics of that particular company.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post
    ^ I think sexyadrienne posted her own question, and then edited the post to delete it because she realized that her question had already been answered.

As far as BM adding more PSO sites, only they could answer that, but NiteFlirt has been very adamant that they won't accept studios, so that probably won't happen. I'm sure international models would be thrilled, but NF pays American ladies pretty quickly already. At this point TTM is only paying new models 35%, so if BM took a slice of that, you'd have to boost your rates up ridiculously high. As far as SextPanther or DreamLover, I have no idea. I'm sure BM could set up a studio on SinCats, but I don't know how things turned out there in terms of the ethics of that particular company.
    damn. I didn't know that nf was adamant about studios. I've never heard of sincats. Thanks for your input!

Thanks

I've written to DreamLover about it, and unfortunately, they do not work with studios. We actually had a studio account with SinCats and were about to start offering it, when the issues Magical_Hoohah spoke of occurred. Because of those issues and the way they handed responses, we decided against working with them.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 1,218 Posts

We should be able to work with IwantClips phone option soon. We're waiting to see how the back-end infrastructure works and if it will be a separate thing or we can tie it into your IwantClips.com earnings.

The general issue is that most phone/sexting companies don't have cammodels in mind when they set up their business model, so there's not much we can tap into unless we want to do very labor intensive (therefore expensive) work-arounds.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 Times in 2,975 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    We should be able to work with IwantClips phone option soon. We're waiting to see how the back-end infrastructure works and if it will be a separate thing or we can tie it into your IwantClips.com earnings.

The general issue is that most phone/sexting companies don't have cammodels in mind when they set up their business model, so there's not much we can tap into unless we want to do very labor intensive (therefore expensive) work-arounds.
    According to IWC its the same infrastructure. Just like you can access IWantCustoms it'll be the same for Iwantphone through an icon at the top right of your dashboard. If you're already set up with BM on IWC there isn't anything else that needs to be done.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good to know! Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 998 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

FYI, I sent IWC an email asking whether a model needs to have an activated clips store in order to use Iwantphones. They wrote back and said that models will be able to use IWP even if their IWC clips store isn't active. I'm sure there would be much more cross traffic for models that have clips posted, but you aren't required to sell clips in order to do PSO on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,178 Times in 720 Posts

I went to sign up for Cams through the BM site, and saw that the form has room for all the bits of my profile, like the bio, kinks etc. Am I going to have the ability to edit it once I have the account, or is whatever I write now a commitment forevermore?