Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 3,301 to 3,323 of 3323

Thread: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,982 Times in 1,794 Posts

Default Re: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieJ View Post
    Thank you for clarifying. I hope this can be resolved in the next week or less, if not, I'd need to have another option. Is there no way to give a possible turnaround time so we can make an informed decision?

I was going to sign up for Cosmo, but if you say to wait, I'll be patient I suppose.
    Obviously nobody in that line of work will commit to a solid timeline. We did press, and we're giving everyone exactly what they responded with. Know that if WE are responsible for any part, we're on it with keenness and speed. Nobody waits on us.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvette View Post
    You can already accept payments. As soon as your first documents are approved you should be able to log into the website and you'll have a virtual cc number an BM can send money there. You just can't withdraw it or transfer it out. BM payments are pretty much instant once you switch over on their site. I've paid 3 bills already with the virtual cc and I haven't had my second set of documents confirmed yet.
    Really? Oh that’s so good to know! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NYMami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Minor updates for those interested. We sent Masspay a round of questions and got some answers.

1- TW isn't an issue. Those with TW accounts can be paid just fine again via ACH.

2 - Drop dead cutoff for ACH is noon for them to be processed that same day, so our current morning schedule is being kept and works perfectly.

3 - There are two ways we make payments, and we'll have both as options later. One is regular ACH. You will not need an account.

4 - Other is their app which we load instantly. From there you can move the money to a number of places, including an instantpay option to your bank - we'll probably start this option AFTER the first ACH payments are sent next week as there's a little back and forth to invite people get it set up. Priority is getting money on the way to people ASAP.

We've also made further progress. Tuesday is still fairly solid. We'll work it even faster if we can.

[email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 Times in 990 Posts

Guys im in the middle of a crisis. We barely survived Hurricane Ian and I see the email from Veem. Im sorry I can’t read everything at the moment, I have no water, no power, no internet, etc. I barely have cell service. If what I think I saw is correct, I can just sit back and hang tight for direct deposit again or where do I sign up for direct deposit? I need my money in my bank account, not on these debit/credit card sites. Im sorry, im trying to save battery but trying to not freak out now that im out of work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Guys im in the middle of a crisis. We barely survived Hurricane Ian and I see the email from Veem. Im sorry I can’t read everything at the moment, I have no water, no power, no internet, etc. I barely have cell service. If what I think I saw is correct, I can just sit back and hang tight for direct deposit again or where do I sign up for direct deposit? I need my money in my bank account, not on these debit/credit card sites. Im sorry, im trying to save battery but trying to not freak out now that im out of work.
    fingers crossed, direct deposits will start going out again this coming Tuesday

this is the message from the dashboard on the PIG:

Masspay/ACH Update - We are fully approved in their system. It required some minor changes to our Terms of Service, but those are posted now. Currently their web engineers are creating our interface to specification and this may take a day or so. We're still on track to start making payments Tuesday-ish. If you are NOT being paid by Cosmo or Paxum or don't wish to be, you can help us out by changing your payment method to Direct Deposit and ensuring your bank details are current.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

[QUOTE=KatyBoleyn;3302095]Minor updates for those interested. We sent Masspay a round of questions and got some answers.

1- TW isn't an issue. Those with TW accounts can be paid just fine again via ACH.

Sorry, what's "TW"?

thanks!

Thanks

[QUOTE=misspandora;3302127]
    Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    Minor updates for those interested. We sent Masspay a round of questions and got some answers.

Sorry, what's "TW"?

thanks!
    It's a method for non-US models to be paid by US banking easily and with good exchange rate. They aren't directly "adult friendly" however, and were the (original) cause of the little crisis last year with getting our site shut down for a week. They have an army of lawyers that don't like their name mentioned.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; Yesterday at 07:14 AM.

Thanks

I was eyeing out TW as a payout option, but what's the likelihood this same scenario could happen with them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babysback View Post
    I was eyeing out TW as a payout option, but what's the likelihood this same scenario could happen with them?
    I couldn't say. They seem to have no issues with user accounts so long as you treat it like you would your own bank account. Leave the adult stuff out of it. As a business, we couldn't go anywhere near it. We pay to it like a US bank account, we just see the routing and account number and the money goes, but we aren't responsible for policing anything to do with them or what happens after.

----

We just completed training on their system, and working now on the wire to get it loaded.

All I can say is, there's something for everyone to love here. Even the crypto people are gonna be happy.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; Yesterday at 10:15 AM.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I couldn't say. They seem to have no issues with user accounts so long as you treat it like you would your own bank account. Leave the adult stuff out of it. As a business, we couldn't go anywhere near it. We pay to it like a US bank account, we just see the routing and account number and the money goes, but we aren't responsible for policing anything to do with them or what happens after.

----

We just completed training on their system, and working now on the wire to get it loaded.

All I can say is, there's something for everyone to love here. Even the crypto people are gonna be happy.
    That’s great news! Are we still on track for Tuesday?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYMami View Post
    That’s great news! Are we still on track for Tuesday?
    Yes, at the latest.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

MEH...well, so much for cosmo. Haven't heard a peep from them in over 4 days. If they come through by Monday next week I'll use them or just use the instant pay option for the new ACH thingy with BM. My new drop dead deadline for payment from BM is 10/11 so I'm not too worried. Did really well on my PSO so that'll start dropping early next week. So good to have multiple eggs...glad new BM option is adult friendly. It's worth the wait and hopefully not go through all this again.
    I just saw Hocus Pocus 2 dropped so I'm going to put a frozen pizza in, drink some wine and watch that until camming tonight. Here's to the $POOKY $EA$ON!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,293 Times in 5,088 Posts

It really depends, but it is likely.

The ACH requires a mandatory 3-day wait time on the first deposit between two institutions for an account. Some banks break or bend the rules a bit to get around it, but most enforce it arbitrarily even if they don't need to. On the bank end, the ACH organization gives stiff penalties for failed transactions for those that cheat the system. That's why you also end up with odd-duck things happening sometimes where the first deposit takes three days, but a deposit made the next day shows up BEFORE the first one.
    Trying to plan what to do - was hoping to be able to get at least a couple instant deposits through Cosmopay to get my finances caught up but they haven't responded to my application so that's not an option for me.

so let's say things work out for the ACH deposits to be sent Tuesday, we can probably expect it to take 3 more days to be reverified, so then we should see a deposit credited Friday, October 7, or if they don't count the day it's sent, Monday, October 10?

(I'm guessing the instant ACH deposit won't be an option until they actually verify our banks again)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Trying to plan what to do - was hoping to be able to get at least a couple instant deposits through Cosmopay to get my finances caught up but they haven't responded to my application so that's not an option for me.

so let's say things work out for the ACH deposits to be sent Tuesday, we can probably expect it to take 3 more days to be reverified, so then we should see a deposit credited Friday, October 7, or if they don't count the day it's sent, Monday, October 10?

(I'm guessing the instant ACH deposit won't be an option until they actually verify our banks again)?
    We'll be able to start instant deposits from Monday, if that's your thing.

We're running tests right now.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,293 Times in 5,088 Posts

Oh good! That is a huge relief.

Thanks

This coming monday? Oh thank god. I finally got approved for cosmo and it was like $30 or something to transfer money to my bank. Plus the fees each time I got paid. And it says I'll receive the money in 1-6 business days.
    Last edited by redvelvette; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.

Thanks

So does that mean if we are opted for direct deposit you guys obviously know we want instant? We shouldn’t have to let you know right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
    So does that mean if we are opted for direct deposit you guys obviously know we want instant? We shouldn’t have to let you know right?
    Our web engineer guy still needs to make the 2nd payment method type in our system.

It will be 2 separate things.

Straight ACH (Direct Deposit) - Money just goes, no other account needed, no need to mess with anything.

Wallet - Money is handed to you, you decide what to do with it from a full menu of options. This is where the Instant Pay will be found.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Our web engineer guy still needs to make the 2nd payment method type in our system.

It will be 2 separate things.

Straight ACH (Direct Deposit) - Money just goes, no other account needed, no need to mess with anything.

Wallet - Money is handed to you, you decide what to do with it from a full menu of options. This is where the Instant Pay will be found.
    Ohhh wait I see…you said instant FROM Monday. Got it! I thought you were saying instant payments Monday…..so this first payment will be ACH “standard” but then from there we would receive an email to choose at that point what we want?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
    Ohhh wait I see…you said instant FROM Monday. Got it! I thought you were saying instant payments Monday…..so this first payment will be ACH “standard” but then from there we would receive an email to choose at that point what we want?
    That was old news before we figured some things out.

We will have 2 payment options (actually 4-5) to pick from in your BoleynModels profile.

1 - Direct Deposit
    2 - MP Wallet
    3 - Paxum
    4 - Cosmo
    5 - Bitsafe

Right this minute, the #2 option does not exist. It will as soon as our tech can enable it in our system. Hopefully soon.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 Times in 1,018 Posts

Do you know how long ach is going to take regularly? I know the first time can take a few days, but is it going to be like a in your bank account next day thing or what?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    Do you know how long ach is going to take regularly? I know the first time can take a few days, but is it going to be like a in your bank account next day thing or what?
    It's normal "next day" ACH from what we know.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,178 Times in 2,268 Posts

Will wire transfers still be a thing as well? In case of emergencies etc