Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3322

Thread: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I sooooo wish that Arousr and SextPanther would link up with Boleyn Models (I already know that Arousr won't...someone in the Arousr thread already asked them about it). I like both sites, but I'm not feelin' that $100 payout minimum on Arousr...or how long it takes to get the money from SextPanther. I'm excited to be expecting money from both of those sites this week, but man, to have daily pay would be so cool.
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but are you finding SextPanther to be lucrative? Last few times I got on there, it seemed dead.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,964 Times in 7,114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but are you finding SextPanther to be lucrative?

Not really. Nowhere near what the other ladies on here and ACF make (I seem to be getting more action on Arousr than on SP), but I'm excited about this $205.80 payment that I have pending from SP (I've never gotten a payment that high from SP before), so now I'm feeling even more motivated to stay logged in to SP every waking moment that I'm available for it. As for this new pay period that just started on September 16...I've earned $25.50 so far these past couple of days (About half of that is from texts, and half is from a couple of news feed video/audio clip purchases). I'm just gonna keep logging out and logging in every 15 minutes to boost my placement, and messaging these guys who add me to their contacts...and hope they'll actually respond. That Will guy who keeps adding me to his contacts and texting and paying to unlock pics and vids...and then removing me from contacts (He does it over and over)...as annoying as that is, he's like the main reason I'm even able to make payout, and he's my favorite guy on there.

I just started on Arousr like 3 or 4 days ago, and made $130.43 on there and requested payout. If I hadn't gone out to karaoke last night, I probably would've earned even more...because when I came home, I had some missed chats. After I requested payout, I got back on today and have made another $11.70 so far. I'm sure that amount will increase tonight, because I'm staying logged in to Arousr and to SextPanther all night. And as soon as Phrendly stops fucking around and approves this new GIF I took, I can start focusing on that again too.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Not really. Nowhere near what the other ladies on here and ACF make (I seem to be getting more action on Arousr than on SP), but I'm excited about this $205.80 payment that I have pending from SP (I've never gotten a payment that high from SP before), so now I'm feeling even more motivated to stay logged in to SP every waking moment that I'm available for it. As for this new pay period that just started on September 16...I've earned $25.50 so far these past couple of days (About half of that is from texts, and half is from a couple of news feed video/audio clip purchases). I'm just gonna keep logging out and logging in every 15 minutes to boost my placement, and messaging these guys who add me to their contacts...and hope they'll actually respond. That Will guy who keeps adding me to his contacts and texting and paying to unlock pics and vids...and then removing me from contacts (He does it over and over)...as annoying as that is, he's like the main reason I'm even able to make payout, and he's my favorite guy on there.

I just started on Arousr like 3 or 4 days ago, and made $130.43 on there and requested payout. If I hadn't gone out to karaoke last night, I probably would've earned even more...because when I came home, I had some missed chats. After I requested payout, I got back on today and have made another $11.70 so far. I'm sure that amount will increase tonight, because I'm staying logged in to Arousr and to SextPanther all night. And as soon as Phrendly stops fucking around and approves this new GIF I took, I can start focusing on that again too.
    Cool! Sometimes it's overwhelming, all the different routes you can go to make money, and you wanna make the most for the least amount of time. At least texting is easy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I'm finding Cosmo Payment to be annoying, btw. They still haven't approved my account to be able to transfer the money into my bank account. It keeps saying 2-3 days.

AND I was trying to change my access code, and I keep getting an error "update failed", so I have to use an access code they assigned me. All in all, not very impressed with them. Seems to make more sense for people who travel a lot, and need to withdraw money in other countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    I'm finding Cosmo Payment to be annoying, btw. They still haven't approved my account to be able to transfer the money into my bank account. It keeps saying 2-3 days.

AND I was trying to change my access code, and I keep getting an error "update failed", so I have to use an access code they assigned me. All in all, not very impressed with them. Seems to make more sense for people who travel a lot, and need to withdraw money in other countries.
    Ok, I do NOT recommend Cosmo payment, unless you need to use their international ATM or anything related to other countries.

TOO MANY FEES!!!!!!!

I just lost about $10 from my payout because of their ridiculous fees, AND it's gonna take 1-6 days to get my money.

Done.

Done.

And done. with that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    V has been doing daily deposit for me, but this time, Thursday's earnings didn't get deposited Friday. I looked on my dashboard and it says the 20th for expected deposit! And Friday's earnings say the 21st! I wrote to their support to inquire since KB expedites their payments and was getting daily deposit up until now.

anyone else having the same issue? I do not use that extra instant deposit option
    Just want to update that Thursday (15/9) and Friday's (16/9) earnings came in on Tuesday (20/9), along with Monday's for the weekend earnings, on time.
    Last edited by ggminx; 09-23-2022 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 678 Posts

So i hope i did this right, Signed up with veem, as they are not letting me add a debit card cause I'm in Europe, I added TW bank account, i hope this works

Thanks

ugh. I've decided that this morning cutoff blows for me lol The way my bank pays out instant deposits I still don't get paid any earlier so I'd rather just have most of my day to make money. Oh well guess I'll need to figure something out with a new bank or switch up my schedule idk really

Thanks
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 841 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    So i hope i did this right, Signed up with V, as they are not letting me add a debit card cause I'm in Europe, I added TW bank account, i hope this works
    Try to avoid using the name V on here, as they are not adult friendly and shouldn't be connected to the industry in anyway, just a heads up!
    I almost slipped and had to edit my last post..
    Last edited by BambiCutie; 09-22-2022 at 10:19 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 Times in 990 Posts

What is the cut off time now on SM to be paid same day?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 1,519 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I just learned that ExtraLunchMoney also pays out by V. I'm not sure how they managed that one as ELM is quite a bit rougher around the edges than BM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,964 Times in 7,114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I just learned that ExtraLunchMoney also pays out by V. I'm not sure how they managed that one as ELM is quite a bit rougher around the edges than BM.

I forgot all about ELM. I closed my account on there a long time ago, but I remember that they had a texting option. Did anyone on here ever get any texts through there? I wonder if it's worth it for me to sign up again, and enable texting, and post a bunch of videos, etc. for sale. I think back in the day, other sellers had stuff on there for dirt cheap, including their custom videos.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 1,519 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I forgot all about ELM. I closed my account on there a long time ago, but I remember that they had a texting option. Did anyone on here ever get any texts through there? I wonder if it's worth it for me to sign up again, and enable texting, and post a bunch of videos, etc. for sale. I think back in the day, other sellers had stuff on there for dirt cheap, including their custom videos.
    For texting not at all. I've been on there for years and only gotten a handful of texts and most of those were from guys enquiring about customs but not wanting to wait until I logged in again and saw their message.
    It is a small egg but a egg never the less. Most guys are cheap as dirt because the ladies there train them to be but every once in awhile a decent one comes along.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    What is the cut off time now on SM to be paid same day?
    It's something like 10:30 EDT AFAIK. So if you're in north America, it's only same day if you're a real early bird.

I wish this information was emailed to us or at least available on our dashboard (but ideally emailed), instead of being something we need to find by searching through numerous pages of posts on this forum. It was very unclearly addressed here: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...84#post3299484

There was a reference to this information being announced on the dashboard, but I never saw anything regarding cutoff times, and do not currently see it anywhere on the site: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...44#post3299344

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lintilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,982 Times in 1,794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lintilla View Post
    It's something like 10:30 EDT AFAIK. So if you're in north America, it's only same day if you're a real early bird.

I wish this information was emailed to us or at least available on our dashboard (but ideally emailed), instead of being something we need to find by searching through numerous pages of posts on this forum. It was very unclearly addressed here: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...84#post3299484

There was a reference to this information being announced on the dashboard, but I never saw anything regarding cutoff times, and do not currently see it anywhere on the site: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...44#post3299344
    Once the smoke clears (and it's getting there), we will put out an email with details of all the changes. We still have two more payment methods to add and hopefully we can wrap it up this week.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,928 Times in 1,642 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Anyone else not get paid today? Kind of confused. Is instant pay broken?

MY REACTION TO 99% OF FREE CHAT

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NitaBaby View Post
    Anyone else not get paid today? Kind of confused. Is instant pay broken?
    I haven't got the email yet.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 Times in 1,018 Posts

I haven’t been paid yet either.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 316 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

My payment today was under verification, and I asked the chat why because I haven't made any changes to my account. The chat told me:

Unfortunately, after reviewing the information you provided to Veem, we are unable to support payments for your business at this time. It’s not you, it’s us. Veem is governed by financial compliance relationships with international finance institution partners, some of which do not permit us to serve certain business types or payment scenarios.

Our inability to process payments for you is not a reflection on your business, but a direct result of the highly regulated money transfer space in which Veem operates. We have confirmed that no funds have been collected or are outstanding on your account and your Veem account has now been closed you will not be able to access the system.

Thank you for considering Veem for your payment services and we wish you lots of success in your business

I did not give them ANY information about my job and my e-mail is not connected to any of my cam accounts in any way.

According to the Boleyn dashboard:

V*** is officially dead. We are working on alternative solutions. We apologize for the inconvenience. Any funds scheduled to be sent today will be re-credited. No payments were made today that we are aware.
    I'm assuming they have discontinued their relationship with BM and we now do not have a payment processor to handle our funds.

I'm literally about to be hit by a hurricane, I do not have my rent money and I do not have money to pay for supplies if anything happens. This is absolutely the worst possible scenario that could happen to me at this time.

If V was such a risky, insecure platform to use for this business to the point where it's supposedly a great risk to even use their name in this thread, I cannot fathom the reason why it was even considered as an option. I understand it's not BM's fault that the banking system is so stacked against this industry and that it must have been REALLY hard to get any kind of payment option for us, but this is completely and utterly terrifying.

Some of us live paycheck to paycheck, a week-long delay is often enough to risk eviction for us (or worse).

I will be evicted next week if my paychecks for this week are not in my bank account by next week. I have less than a hundred dollars in my account right now and I have to assume I will not be getting any of my payments until BM finds a new payment method, which could take weeks or months as far as I know.
    Last edited by Serena-Shields; 09-26-2022 at 06:02 PM.

dude: humilate me bb

me: You suck
    You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for you own pleasure.” ― John Berger, Ways of Seeing

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serena-Shields For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Girl!!!! I’m about to cry. I’ve worked so hard and this will only be my first payment working with Boleyn models. Rent is due. I have a small child

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SashaMalone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I worked 12 hours in 2 days yo

Thanks

Crazy because I just created this veem account today and they sent the payment and I just started with Boleyn like 4 days ago after reading for hours about them

Thanks
    Thanked 4,928 Times in 1,642 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

WHAT.

Are you fucking kidding me??? I was relying HEAVILY on payment today because without it my lights are going to be shut off tomorrow. Making another dime on cam won't be a possibility after that. Contest week was so hard for me that I left it with $14 bucks. So I really, really, REALLY needed this payment to come through. I don't fucking believe this.

Does this mean I won't have a way to get paid at all this week? The last week of the month? Rent week? So much has happened this month, completely draining my account in unexpected ways. But I just knew I'd be able to save myself and get back on track. I'm about to cry.

How tf did I let this happen? Why did I trust this site with my payments like this??? This is all my fault! This is all my own fault because what the fuckkkk.

MY REACTION TO 99% OF FREE CHAT

36. The Following User Says Thank You to NitaBaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I didn't get paid today either, it just says submitted

38. The Following User Says Thank You to daisylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I'm trying not to panic because I live in a hotel, not an apartment. I'm 100% getting kicked out tomorrow morning now. I'm just not sure what to do with my cat...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EllePurrs For This Useful Post: