Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3378

Thread: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,426 Times in 1,599 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

I was planning to livestream for several hours today, but my computer has been running really slowly. I spent all morning trying to fix it, and now I'm finally ready to cam, but it's 1pm.

It's insane how much "prep" time it takes to work as a camgirl... troubleshooting with your laptop, uploading pics & videos, updating social media... researching business strategies and different sites... gahhh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,134 Posts

I hate having to cam when I don't feel good. I'm crampy, crabby, don't feel sexy at all, nauseated, hate this faking cheerful and happy shit, and feel like I'd rather be sleeping all day. I gotta try to stay on cam as much as possible until period starts though.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,159 Times in 3,355 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I have a copy and paste quick text for them to rate me 5 stars in pvt...

So for the first time some 23 yr old guy told me that I am ONLY worth 5 stars with my clothes on.. sorry we are done and you are blocked!... #notworthit
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 552 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Guy who messaged me ALL weekend on Twitter after I sent him the custom that he paid for. "Did you like doing that, babe?"
    I ignored the message. He asks me again. I respond, "I don't DM on Twitter." I said, "If you want to chat, you can come into my cam room." He says he will come in today to order another custom. I message him this afternoon and tell him that I'm leaving at such and such time. He says, "Oh, I'm watching football. I won't make it."

You loser! You wrote me ALL weekend when you wanted something.

So, he comes into my room, goes ON and ON and ON for about 30 min about what he wants in his next custom. I then say, "Ok. You can go ahead and tip."

His response????

"Oh, I just came back from holiday. I'm broke."

I swear to fucking Christ, if I were able to reach through the screen and slap the fucking shit out of someone, I would have!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind Blowing Re: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

Only 2 people in my life know that I have ever stripped. I casually mentioned my pole dancing classes at a party. They were a bonus for the stripping, but even though I'm not doing that anymore, I still go to the classes because they're fun.

I shouldn't have defended the dumb responses but I did. They told me I didn't need to be sexy, just take off my shirt and done. Not listening that I do it for me and it's fun. I got serious flack just for taking classes. Mind you, plenty of other women who never took off their top for even $5 were at those classes.

It's a comment from months ago that still bugs me. Whatever, soon I'll start learning how to climb and I can just climb away from those dumb comments.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    Guy who messaged me ALL weekend on Twitter after I sent him the custom that he paid for. "Did you like doing that, babe?"
    I ignored the message. He asks me again. I respond, "I don't DM on Twitter." I said, "If you want to chat, you can come into my cam room." He says he will come in today to order another custom. I message him this afternoon and tell him that I'm leaving at such and such time. He says, "Oh, I'm watching football. I won't make it."

You loser! You wrote me ALL weekend when you wanted something.

So, he comes into my room, goes ON and ON and ON for about 30 min about what he wants in his next custom. I then say, "Ok. You can go ahead and tip."

His response????

"Oh, I just came back from holiday. I'm broke."

I swear to fucking Christ, if I were able to reach through the screen and slap the fucking shit out of someone, I would have!
    The nerve of some guys. He just liked your attention, and doesn't realize that shit don't come free. I wouldn't give him the time of day until he's got money in hand.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThornyAndHot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Here's the reason you should never talk to these guys,,...... I was telling a story of my bonafide psychopathic ex-boyfriend and a few others and this guy says.. he doesn't know me so he doesn't know if I deserve better!.. That REALLY Burns me up because not ONE person on this planet deserves to be tortured and abused.. uggh.. don't talk to them!.. I try not to ever talk to them anymore but I don't know what's up tonite.
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Fucking guy on Flirt4Free. He sends me a message last night. He used to message me ALL of the time then I blocked him for not spending.

His message: I haven't been on here and I want to start over. Can we be friends?
    Me: We can be friends if you offline tip me. All of my friends send me tips.
    Him: I can Power Boost you if you log on.
    Me: No. All of my friends know that I prefer offline tips since Power Boosts don't pay my bills.
    Him: Ok, I will send you a 10 buck tip.
    Me: Great. I'll be looking forward to it.

He sends me 10 credits. 10 credits is one dollar.

Me: Hey, thanks for your one dollar tip.
    Him: No, I sent you 10.
    Me: 100 credits is $10.
    Him: 10 credits is all I can do. You can log in now for me.
    Me: No. I'm not logging in for a $1.

I can't. I just can't. Why are these guys so fucking stupid?????? Yeah, you gave me a $1 and expect me to fucking log in???? Why, so you can sit and chat with me all night??? NOT happening, bud.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

The other thing was that I was on Flirt last week. A VIP with a high rating comes in.

Him: MMMmmmm. Can I see bare feet, please?
    Me: You're a VIP. You know better than that. It's 50 credits for feet.
    Tips me.

Him: Can I see what you're wearing?
    Me: Once again, requests require a tip. I have it in my topic. It's 30 credits to stand.
    Him: Do you take offers?
    Me: Nope.
    Him: I really wish you did.
    Me: I really wish the site didn't charge me a high % so that I wouldn't have to charge more credits for a show.
    Him: Please? I really want to play.
    Me: Fine. I'll do 40 credits per minute ($4 per min).
    Him: Ok, 40 credits for 4 min.

After the show ended, it showed me how many credits he had - enough for a fucking 30 min show!!!!!!!!!!! He fucking hemmed and hawed and he had MORE than enough credits!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,351 Times in 2,124 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I had this annoying guy last week who went pvt for a long time and throughout it he kept making comments about how much money I was costing him and crap, and not in a findom way but in an annoying cheapass way. I told him he was welcome to leave at any time, and mind you I do no coercion in my chatroom. If a guy is being annoying I will tell him he needs to spend money if he wants anything from me but that's about it, I do no convincing or enticing so I didn't feel bad for this dude at all because it's not like I tricked him into or told him to spend money. He also kept making dumb comments about how he knew I was only talking to him because he was spending money---and I told him that he was completely correct since it's literally my job to interact with the people who pay me to interact with them. Like did he want me to ignore him instead? I brushed it off because I figured he wasn't trying to be a dick, he just has no idea how to talk to people especially chicks. When he eventually hit his limit he came back into the free chat and was suggesting I basically continue the show there for him since he spent so much, I ignored him and ended up logging off right after that anyway so whatever.....

....He comes back today and goes pvt while I'm in there with a regular who likes for me to keep my chest covered, after a few minutes he asks me to go topless and I say no since the first guy in there(who 1.) has seniority as a reg and 2.) is not an asshole) wants my tits covered. After another min or so he goes 'So can I see some boob?' Apparently he is deaf today. At this point I just ignore him and a minute later he goes 'Well why is your top still on?' I told him this time via typing that he was very rude and that he wasn't the only guy in the pvt. He goes "I'm sorry, but it's a lot of money per minute." Wtf, again I never put a gun to this guy's head and made him spend money on me, if it's too expensive per-minute he doesn't have to go for it. So I now I'm pissed and I look into the camera and tell him that it's a lot of money for the other guy per-minute too, and why should I do what he specifically wants when he's not the only guy in there especially when the other guy in there has been spending on me for a long time? I told him that if he wants my undivided attention he needs to go exclusive and then I told him to leave. He did, I haven't seen him since. Good riddance. Like if I'm too expensive don't spend on me, if you don't like girls only interacting with you because you're paying them to----then don't go places where girls charge money for interacting with them. I'm pretty cut-and-dry on cam and make it clear that I'm all about the money so I don't usually get crybabies like that.......ugh.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

That's why I don't negotiate at all.. I am a take it or leave it bitch.. I am willing to forego any discount money.. it's like poker.. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... I call their bluff everytime.. never accept less.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    The other thing was that I was on Flirt last week. A VIP with a high rating comes in.

Him: MMMmmmm. Can I see bare feet, please?
    Me: You're a VIP. You know better than that. It's 50 credits for feet.
    Tips me.

Him: Can I see what you're wearing?
    Me: Once again, requests require a tip. I have it in my topic. It's 30 credits to stand.
    Him: Do you take offers?
    Me: Nope.
    Him: I really wish you did.
    Me: I really wish the site didn't charge me a high % so that I wouldn't have to charge more credits for a show.
    Him: Please? I really want to play.
    Me: Fine. I'll do 40 credits per minute ($4 per min).
    Him: Ok, 40 credits for 4 min.

After the show ended, it showed me how many credits he had - enough for a fucking 30 min show!!!!!!!!!!! He fucking hemmed and hawed and he had MORE than enough credits!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I had this annoying guy last week who went pvt for a long time and throughout it he kept making comments about how much money I was costing him and crap, and not in a findom way but in an annoying cheapass way. I told him he was welcome to leave at any time, and mind you I do no coercion in my chatroom. If a guy is being annoying I will tell him he needs to spend money if he wants anything from me but that's about it, I do no convincing or enticing so I didn't feel bad for this dude at all because it's not like I tricked him into or told him to spend money. He also kept making dumb comments about how he knew I was only talking to him because he was spending money---and I told him that he was completely correct since it's literally my job to interact with the people who pay me to interact with them. Like did he want me to ignore him instead? I brushed it off because I figured he wasn't trying to be a dick, he just has no idea how to talk to people especially chicks. When he eventually hit his limit he came back into the free chat and was suggesting I basically continue the show there for him since he spent so much, I ignored him and ended up logging off right after that anyway so whatever.....

....He comes back today and goes pvt while I'm in there with a regular who likes for me to keep my chest covered, after a few minutes he asks me to go topless and I say no since the first guy in there(who 1.) has seniority as a reg and 2.) is not an asshole) wants my tits covered. After another min or so he goes 'So can I see some boob?' Apparently he is deaf today. At this point I just ignore him and a minute later he goes 'Well why is your top still on?' I told him this time via typing that he was very rude and that he wasn't the only guy in the pvt. He goes "I'm sorry, but it's a lot of money per minute." Wtf, again I never put a gun to this guy's head and made him spend money on me, if it's too expensive per-minute he doesn't have to go for it. So I now I'm pissed and I look into the camera and tell him that it's a lot of money for the other guy per-minute too, and why should I do what he specifically wants when he's not the only guy in there especially when the other guy in there has been spending on me for a long time? I told him that if he wants my undivided attention he needs to go exclusive and then I told him to leave. He did, I haven't seen him since. Good riddance. Like if I'm too expensive don't spend on me, if you don't like girls only interacting with you because you're paying them to----then don't go places where girls charge money for interacting with them. I'm pretty cut-and-dry on cam and make it clear that I'm all about the money so I don't usually get crybabies like that.......ugh.
    I hear ya. Not doing THAT again!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I just cammed with a guy on Skype who was a complete asshat. I've never been so enraged on cam before, lol. He started asking me about my boyfriend, because he saw him in one of my ManyVids videos, and then told me I should come visit him/prostitute myself. Everything I did, he told me to do differently. He was so degrading. I ended the call, told him my expectations, then gave him a second chance call, and he was even meaner. So I thanked him for the tip, and blocked him. I messaged the site I was working on to let them know what happened in case he asks for a refund.

I hate it when these fuckers get to me. The thing is, someone like that can EASILY weasel their way into a newbie camgirl's head, or any inexperienced sex worker. He had a nice voice, and he was saying things in a way that wasn't outright hateful, but the content of his words was just disgusting. One of those smooth-talking assholes that we sex workers can see right through. I'm sure he is quite experienced in treating women like crap.

At least I made an easy $30 off of this guy. Silver lining!

ETA: Nope, looks like I'm not getting paid. Wow, seriously?
    Last edited by seashell; 12-06-2017 at 04:45 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    I just cammed with a guy on Skype who was a complete asshat. I've never been so enraged on cam before, lol. He started asking me about my boyfriend, because he saw him in one of my ManyVids videos, and then told me I should come visit him/prostitute myself. Everything I did, he told me to do differently. He was so degrading. I ended the call, told him my expectations, then gave him a second chance call, and he was even meaner. So I thanked him for the tip, and blocked him. I messaged the site I was working on to let them know what happened in case he asks for a refund.

I hate it when these fuckers get to me. The thing is, someone like that can EASILY weasel their way into a newbie camgirl's head, or any inexperienced sex worker. He had a nice voice, and he was saying things in a way that wasn't outright hateful, but the content of his words was just disgusting. One of those smooth-talking assholes that we sex workers can see right through. I'm sure he is quite experienced in treating women like crap.

At least I made an easy $30 off of this guy. Silver lining!

ETA: Nope, looks like I'm not getting paid. Wow, seriously?
    Wow, that's shitty that you ended up doing a free show. I'm starting camming in a couple months and I'm scared I'm going to be on the receiving end of that treatment before I'm prepared to deal with it. I'm glad you didn't allow him to talk to you that way and made it clear his behavior was not ok. I hate that the website decided to reward his abhorrent behavior by refunding him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ThornyAndHot View Post
    Wow, that's shitty that you ended up doing a free show. I'm starting camming in a couple months and I'm scared I'm going to be on the receiving end of that treatment before I'm prepared to deal with it. I'm glad you didn't allow him to talk to you that way and made it clear his behavior was not ok. I hate that the website decided to reward his abhorrent behavior by refunding him.
    Actually it looks like I will get paid for it, after all. Whew... my studio just made a minor payroll mistake. The owner of the site said the customer didn’t ask for a refund.

You will likely experience badly behaved customers, but they are usually outweighed by nice ones, and by the benefits of camming. It can be hard, though. You do have to stand up for yourself and know your boundaries.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,339 Times in 5,175 Posts

ImLive's shitty ass blocking feature, and how it doesn't take. Trying to get this 'AntiChrist88' guy sitting in that little free text chat window talking about "Let those among you without sin cast the first stone..." *facepalm* Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP. It was so nice when they had gotten rid of that text chat shit...I don't know WHY they brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    Here's the reason you should never talk to these guys,,...... I was telling a story of my bonafide psychopathic ex-boyfriend and a few others and this guy says.. he doesn't know me so he doesn't know if I deserve better!.. That REALLY Burns me up because not ONE person on this planet deserves to be tortured and abused.. uggh.. don't talk to them!.. I try not to ever talk to them anymore but I don't know what's up tonite.

What a douche. Yeah, it seems like when you try to have conversations with some of these guys, they like to nitpick about everything you say, or do that "Devil's advocate" crap. I seem to have guys on AC Forum that like to do that with my posts too (They can't just 'like' or 'agree'...always gotta quote and have some smartass reply).

I remember making a comment once on MFC about someone's "little smelly dick," and an MFC regular blurts out "Actually, I've known some women who didn't smell so great down there either." *eye roll* Not the fucking point, dude, and thanks for backing me up here...not!

Or if you're not feeling well, and you get on cam looking not-so-hot...you get that person who's like "Are you okay?" You tell them you have a cold, and they're all "Honey, why are you online if you're not feeling well? You need to take care of yourself." *eye roll* Well gee...I'd love to not have to get on cam, but I have to make money like other adults, and it's not like y'all are gonna send me offline tips, like you do with the popular models. Lmao.

I'm sure I'll get on MFC soon, and people are gonna be asking "So are you all ready for Christmas?" (That question irritates me, for some reason...plus Christmas is 2 1/2 weeks ago, so CHILL). I could give them the truthful answer of "No, I can't afford to buy Christmas gifts this year." But then they'll just be all in my business, and these people don't need to hear me bitch and moan about my finances.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Yesterday I was wearing dark blue lipstick.. this guy asked if I was ok? am I sick? And I said yea sick of you hon...lol... with an LOL so he knew I was kidding around... ..and he said oh ok must be the blue lipstick.. these guys are such dipshits they don't even realize how much they degrade us....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    ImLive's shitty ass blocking feature, and how it doesn't take. Trying to get this 'AntiChrist88' guy sitting in that little free text chat window talking about "Let those among you without sin cast the first stone..." *facepalm* Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP. It was so nice when they had gotten rid of that text chat shit...I don't know WHY they brought it back.

What a douche. Yeah, it seems like when you try to have conversations with some of these guys, they like to nitpick about everything you say, or do that "Devil's advocate" crap. I seem to have guys on AC Forum that like to do that with my posts too (They can't just 'like' or 'agree'...always gotta quote and have some smartass reply).

I remember making a comment once on MFC about someone's "little smelly dick," and an MFC regular blurts out "Actually, I've known some women who didn't smell so great down there either." *eye roll* Not the fucking point, dude, and thanks for backing me up here...not!

Or if you're not feeling well, and you get on cam looking not-so-hot...you get that person who's like "Are you okay?" You tell them you have a cold, and they're all "Honey, why are you online if you're not feeling well? You need to take care of yourself." *eye roll* Well gee...I'd love to not have to get on cam, but I have to make money like other adults, and it's not like y'all are gonna send me offline tips, like you do with the popular models. Lmao.

I'm sure I'll get on MFC soon, and people are gonna be asking "So are you all ready for Christmas?" (That question irritates me, for some reason...plus Christmas is 2 1/2 weeks ago, so CHILL). I could give them the truthful answer of "No, I can't afford to buy Christmas gifts this year." But then they'll just be all in my business, and these people don't need to hear me bitch and moan about my finances.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    these guys are such dipshits they don't even realize how much they degrade us....

Speaking of which, what the fuck is with these porn videos where the guy keeps smacking the woman in the face, or pinching her nose (while she's sucking his dick)? Wtf. I know some women love rough sex and all, but damn. If I'm sucking your dick, and you decide to just start smacking me hard in the face, I will bite your motherfucking face off.....

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Speaking of which, what the fuck is with these porn videos where the guy keeps smacking the woman in the face, or pinching her nose (while she's sucking his dick)? Wtf. I know some women love rough sex and all, but damn. If I'm sucking your dick, and you decide to just start smacking me hard in the face, I will bite your motherfucking face off.....
    Omg I've seen that too! I like rough sex but no way am I letting a guy smack me in the face. That's just messed up.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bridgetxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    Omg I've seen that too! I like rough sex but no way am I letting a guy smack me in the face. That's just messed up.
    Thank you! That shit drives me bonkers. I'll be really into something and he's just slapping her face over and over.

It ruins a lot of good porn for me.

Thanks

^I had to turn it off because the dude just kept smacking her hard. I felt like I could almost feel that damn smack. Smh.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^I had to turn it off because the dude just kept smacking her hard. I felt like I could almost feel that damn smack. Smh.
    I'll beat the shit out of a mother fucker if he DARES lay a hand on me.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I saw a clip on Twitter of a gangbang and they were literally beating the shit out of this woman, kicking her, standing on her face. It was one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. I just banned one of my regular customers because he started wanting me to smack myself in the face and was threatening to leave bad ratings if I didn't. Nope, fuck you dude.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 627 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Idiots who describe every fucking move I do:
    " you are flipping your hair now"/ "ohh drinking water now"/ "oh you are scratching your shoulder"/ oh, biting your lip?/ oh u are drinking water again...
    Geeez, it's fucking annoying!!!!!

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,102 Times in 7,395 Posts
    My Mood
    Angry

Oh, hell no!
    That encourages these jerks to do that, ugh & also scary.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post: