Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3237

Thread: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,969 Times in 4,791 Posts

Default Re: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

Feel free to use it as often and as much as you like. They can ask but you have a right to not answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Can I steal this please?
    I've had plumbers and even the fucking Aarons guy prying. like duddeee.

Thanks

1. A guy that used to come private and stay a lot came in my free chat and said to put on some stockings and a dress and than he goes pvt. I said no but finally gave up cause my room was kinda empty. I start puting a pair on and he is like: i don't like those ones (after they were almost completly on). Entitled pricks, they think we are there to serve their needs for free cause thats what we are , some fucking slaves (not ina fetish way type of slaves). So fucking rude. I just snapped at him and told him to fuck off and go private if he wants me to parade my stockings for him. Of course he never entered private.

2. The guys that want me to scream. Some of them actually say : scream harder !!! I am like: i am already screaming but you want me to do it harder ? I feel like telling every and each one of them to raise their computer volume if they have hearing problems. Again they feel like if they pay, who gives a fuck about what problems i cause to the model ??? (neighbours or evan when they ask us to break some rules).

Sometimes members are plain RUDE.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,645 Times in 4,939 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nattyfetish View Post
    2. The guys that want me to scream. Some of them actually say : scream harder !!! I am like: i am already screaming but you want me to do it harder ? I feel like telling every and each one of them to raise their computer volume if they have hearing problems. Again they feel like if they pay, who gives a fuck about what problems i cause to the model ??? (neighbours or evan when they ask us to break some rules).

Sometimes members are plain RUDE.
    I'm sure that would piss me off too...especially since I'm now living in an apartment building, and I damn sure ain't about to scream for some cam site member. Fuck that. Lol. Reminds me of the assholes who tell you to spread your ass cheeks wider (Dumbfuck, if I go any wider, I'll rip my ass apart, so fuck off...). They're always trying to get ya to go further and harder with shit...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,037 Times in 955 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

I NEVER scream for these fools. A.) They are trying to get you in trouble. see if someone calls the cops/ your parents or whoever ask if you're ok piss off the neighbors and then know you live in an apartment complex or b.) they're hoping to hear you somehow to get a location check either way. Just no.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just on here to bitch about my period... I am still doing ok moneywise but it is stressful because it is extremely heavy (no I won't go on hormonal birth control as it makes me instantly gain a bazillion pounds and everytime I get off it I lose weight instantly without even working out). Keep having to check diva cup etc all the time and empty all the fucking time. Keep worrying it is going to show in my shows. Luckily I am really slick about it and just hide blood on finger or toy and i am not getting any of the "close up look bb" dbags. Just stressful I guess. I am all bloated and fat looking from period too and low energy. I can go on and on. This is day 2 tho and day 2/3 are ridiculously heavy for me and all other days are better.

Sorry probably tmi <3

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

So today I was in c2c and there is maybe a 15 second delay between when I talk and when the guy hears me and then responds by talking back on his cam. Well, first he kept leaving the cam while I was trying to perform for him. Then he comes back and says "you seem bored with me" and I was like no and I started dirty talking and then he tried to talk but the delay kept making us talk over each other, so then he yelled at me, abusively and says "CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!!!!!!". Now that was a huge turn off for me. I have never been yelled at before by a guy on cam, and have never been told I "seem bored" either. This was an older guy...like 50s.... THen he asked if I was a dominatrix....to which I replied yes and he goes "takes one to know one". I didn't know where the cam show was going because he never seemed to get into it, then he left, which came as a relief to me. Ugh. Pissed me off.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Susperia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hoping I have a better day than yesterday (this isn't camming-related), and I actually make the rest of the money I owe for yesterday's rent. I've posted and answered CL ads offering paid modeling gigs, and also posted an ad on one of those local FB selling groups (for a handbag in new condition), and of course the chick was too stupid to READ my damn ad...and decided she's gonna pass on the item. Now I gotta wait for the next chick in line (the second person who posted "Interested") to get back to me to see if she's still interested. And I see that she lives all the way in Baltimore, so I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one.

Where I live, in order to scare tenants into paying rent on time, the day after the 1st they put a yellow EVICTION notice out on your apartment building's general mailbox area (for EVERYONE to see) listing your name, apartment number, and the amount that you still owe. Two of my neighbors told me that they've done it to pretty much everyone in this building the moment they were one day late paying rent (and that one particular neighbor gets those every month). It's just a scare tactic to get people to pay their rent on time, but I think it's extremely fucked up. And that's gonna be fucking embarrassing having that shit up on the hallway mailboxes for everyone to see.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fake-ass people. I am so over them lately.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Yeah I've been getting rid of people in my life left and right recently. Rather have very few friends than put up with this shit and being pissed at them more than happy with my so called "friends".

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,041 Times in 911 Posts

That is the craziest think I have ever heard BrownFox! Public shaming is not the way to do business!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post

Just lost a friend yesterday.

She's been having inappropriate conversations and meetups with her husband's friend [former best friend] recently. Not to mention that they already fooled around. Her husband had no idea and neither does his wife [again suppose to be best friends].

He is also married to who she calls her best friend. They had a falling out. But have recently been rekindling their "friendship". It's all so fake. They are young early 20's and can't tell the truth to each other to save their life.

Now my s/o shouldn't had said anything like I asked him to - Like couples are suppose to do, we don't keep things from one another. But he decided to tell his best friend that his wife hasn't been honest. Now that may have not been his place even as they are best friends but my s/o was feeling guilty knowing and he felt it wasn't right for him not to tell his best friend - He has a conscience! So he did. He said they have been having inappropriate conversations and have fooled around. What did his best friend do? LIED! He told his wife that he told him I told my s/o they had sex. This dude lies about EVERYTHING! And I called him out on it to his wife who messaged me about it with pure attitude and she was so nasty. I get she was upset but to accuse me of telling my s/o that you fucked another man - Nope. That is NOT what I discussed with my s/o and neither did my s/o say those words. YOUR husband is a bold face liar, period. He lies about every single thing. He can't tell the truth to save his life. I said that to her too. Now her husband is upset with mine because I said he was a fucking liar. Wtf? How are you going to get pissed off at your best friend for the words that his women said? Makes no sense. And quite frankly, the truth must of hurt and it must of hurt to be called out on your shit!

It's a ridiculous situation . Needless to say, we're no longer friends. And I'm ok with that. I can't stand liars and sure as hell don't like fake people who is clearly messing around with her husband's friend and smiling to not only her husband's face but the wife of the man she is messing around with and acting like they are best of friends when you are fucking around with her man. That is so trashy. You're only mad because you were caught & called out.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,316 Times in 3,520 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

What pisses me off the most is when I'm owed money and at no fault of my own I get snide remarks and condescending emails from people hired to help mpdels/contractors. TTM reps did it last month, and now SM.

SM for the 3rd year in a row placed yet another hold on my account one day before account changes are cut off. Notice it used to be Wednesday and GMT is basically Tuesday because they're ahead of us.

So I ask Liz of she could help me considering #1 My address is the same address it's been for 3 yrs and I still live in my house. I also attached a bill proving so.

So since it wasn't my issue it was returned, I ask if I'm going to be paid on time and she says payroll paid everyone already and only send pay once a week. NOT MY PROBLEM! if payroll who takes 65% of my pay can't wheel their asses to a computer and send a 2 min paxum payment since it was their fault, something isn't right, here.

Then she condensendingly emailed me back that SM isn't "the post office" and how perhaps I should use fedex since they use tracking numbers. What she didn't care to realize was that I did pay SM $30 for a year to send me my money (shouldn't have to) via fedex and OOP! One time it never showed up! That's when I frantically hit up Vanessa explaining that I never got shit, and she sent me my money via direct deposit and I switched from there, stopped paying for that too.

Really? You're going to suggest I pay you guys $30 just to get my money? So it's cool to work for models but suggest they pay $30 extra out of the 35% they're already getting for a mistake that 'keeps happening every year?" Um no.

Perhaps maybe your payroll should be doing it's job and not placing holds on people's accounts for no reason not even a full day BEFORE payroll sends money. I shouldn't have to chase after money that I'm owed. Like umm hello, it still would've gotten sent back. So that's another $30 wasted! Like she just told me that they send payroll on TUESDAY now, and the hold was placed on Monday EAT but TUESDAY via GMT so I wouldn't have seen it or been able to do fuck all about it. Send a warning and stop holding our funds especiallynwhen there's nothing we've changed on our accounts.

That's rich. I'll stick to Vanessa for help from now on. At least she actually seems to give a damn. The fact that she told me I'd have to wait until next week boiled my blood, that's my grocery budget as Friday's are grocery days. Payroll said they'd send it after she asked twice but that shit still pisses me off. No I'm not going to pay you guys $120 per month to pay me. It keeps happening because someone in payroll is fucking retarded come tax time.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 03-02-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,081 Times in 4,364 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Hoping I have a better day than yesterday (this isn't camming-related), and I actually make the rest of the money I owe for yesterday's rent. I've posted and answered CL ads offering paid modeling gigs, and also posted an ad on one of those local FB selling groups (for a handbag in new condition), and of course the chick was too stupid to READ my damn ad...and decided she's gonna pass on the item. Now I gotta wait for the next chick in line (the second person who posted "Interested") to get back to me to see if she's still interested. And I see that she lives all the way in Baltimore, so I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one.

Where I live, in order to scare tenants into paying rent on time, the day after the 1st they put a yellow EVICTION notice out on your apartment building's general mailbox area (for EVERYONE to see) listing your name, apartment number, and the amount that you still owe. Two of my neighbors told me that they've done it to pretty much everyone in this building the moment they were one day late paying rent (and that one particular neighbor gets those every month). It's just a scare tactic to get people to pay their rent on time, but I think it's extremely fucked up. And that's gonna be fucking embarrassing having that shit up on the hallway mailboxes for everyone to see.
    My heart was racing just reading that.
    Usually apt building given up till the 5th of the month.
    That sounds fu..ked up.
    Process servers pounding at your door....THAT'S a sound that will haunt someone forever.
    So jarring to one's nerves.

"BREAKING NECKS AND CASHING CHECKS."

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    My heart was racing just reading that.
    Usually apt building given up till the 5th of the month.
    That sounds fu..ked up.
    Process servers pounding at your door....THAT'S a sound that will haunt someone forever.
    So jarring to one's nerves.
    They haven't put it up on the mailboxes yet. I think that's so shitty...it's like a public shaming. Three of my neighbors I spoke with told me to not to worry about it, because they've done that with EVERYONE in that building at some point simply for them being a day or two late. That SUCKS.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Huh.. in my state, that would be illegal and wouldn't count. They have to put notices on your door, and your door ONLY. Anywhere else doesn't meet the requirement for the "cure" notice that they have to use before they're allowed to file.

That's beyond shitty.
    !

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pixiepower329 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,081 Times in 4,364 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    They haven't put it up on the mailboxes yet. I think that's so shitty...it's like a public shaming. Three of my neighbors I spoke with told me to not to worry about it, because they've done that with EVERYONE in that building at some point simply for them being a day or two late. That SUCKS.
    So, I guess your lease doesn't have a grace period then, which really sucks.
    I wonder how your landlord can get away with the postings.
    Is it legal in your area?

"BREAKING NECKS AND CASHING CHECKS."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    So, I guess your lease doesn't have a grace period then, which really sucks.
    I wonder how your landlord can get away with the postings.
    Is it legal in your area?
    Since it's just a stupid thing they use as a scare tactic (and you're not actually being evicted), yes, I think they can get away with posting it like that (As soon as I see it, I'm gonna pull it down. That's what everybody here does when it happens to them.). I tried Google searching it for the state of Maryland, and couldn't find anything telling me it's illegal.

To officially evict someone, they would have to go through a formal process. But I guess since this scare tactic method is just that (a scare tactic), I guess they can get away with it. :/

I have to head out to my job. Last night I got on Cams (It's been a while) and made a few bucks. I'm wondering if I should spend more time on Cams rather than ImLive. Definitely didn't make enough to get daily pay though. I'm just gonna cam every chance I get on these daily pay sites (get on MFC when I have at least a couple hours available), keep trying to get last-minute paid model gigs, and hope this chick shows up today to buy this Michael Kors bag (Not sure if it's authentic...I made sure to tell her that too) that was given to me as a gift last Christmas (That bag is not my style/color...lol).

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't like how a lot of guys have the nerve to give me advice on how to cam not to mention their advice is fucking shitty. Oh then the best ones give me advice on what to do or not do with my pussy in real life. And I LOVE the ones that tell me shit like "you should be making ____ per hour (so and so on front page or other random TOP camgirl) is making ____ per hour"... Have they ever fucking considered some of us aren't top camgirls for whatever reason??

LOL anyway I am slowly trying to raise my hourly average by doing a lot of little things, but for me this shit takes time. Either time to make the money to invest back in my camming or the time figuring out how to add to my shows or somehow improve them, learning about marketing etc. When I started camming I didn't give a fuck about all this shit, but now I do see all this shit can only help me. Anyway I am getting more humiliation shows than ever before because of my icy and mean attitude on cam I prefer those over masturbating so it's win win.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,867 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I hate ass guys so much. I have glorious big fake tits, why anyone who is all about ass would zero-in on me I don't know especially because I don't display it at all. It's so boring doing those kinds of shows and it's uncomfortable as fuck having my ass in the cam yet having to keep looking back to read the screen.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Let me start by saying this...I *will not* allow this ignorance, rude, disrespectful and all around mean spirited person ruin my positive vibes. Yes, it is upsetting especially when your niece, at the age of only 6 years old, who passed away in January 2014 had autism. I'm going to count by blessings and hope that one day people like this in the world grow up, get help and get a clue.

Name:  596efd16f5a925aab33cb8170ae89ee2.png
Views: 80
Size:  18.5 KB

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SexxiLexxi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Today when I woke up, I was on my way to the bathroom and was answering some stuff from my phone.

I tripped, almost hit my head and my phone slipped off my hands, falling to the ground.

Thankfully my head is ok and I didn't hit myself. But my phone's screen is dead and I'm out of warranty.

Just my luck.

*sigh*
    Camming PC specs database and suggested builds HERE.||Post your internet speedtest results HERE.||Wanna stay safe while camming? Find out how HERE||My Twitter!||My cammodels link||Member of the verified Camgirls group

Thanks
    Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,867 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by SexxiLexxi View Post
    Let me start by saying this...I *will not* allow this ignorance, rude, disrespectful and all around mean spirited person ruin my positive vibes. Yes, it is upsetting especially when your niece, at the age of only 6 years old, who passed away in January 2014 had autism. I'm going to count by blessings and hope that one day people like this in the world grow up, get help and get a clue.

I don't understand how it only being recognized in the 90s is supposed to disprove its existence. Does Mr. Petit think that all diseases existed from the beginning of time and were recognized from the beginning of time?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SexxiLexxi View Post

I worked with a woman who had a severally autistic child. They were non verbal (but knows some sign language) and had a host of issues. According to 'ol Petit here all he needs is some better parenting...

https://giphy.com/gifs/DdP8c2eretN8Q/html5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I loathe these cunts who pretend to send you a tip and just type it out "****has send you 50 credits "i got wise to that shit years ago you sad little prick!!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to miss cleo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,179 Times in 3,045 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

I have a brother who is 60 yrs old that my mom suspects has some form of undiagnosed autism on the spectrum.. I agree.. he is very childish, hoarder, a virgin and trying to marry a phillipino 26 yr old woman because he has NEVER been with a woman his whole life.. he is strange.. I used to help him with his finances and I was only 19 yrs old!.. he was 36 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherLily View Post
    I worked with a woman who had a severally autistic child. They were non verbal (but knows some sign language) and had a host of issues. According to 'ol Petit here all he needs is some better parenting...

https://giphy.com/gifs/DdP8c2eretN8Q/html5
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!