Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 3,226 to 3,239 of 3239

Thread: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

Thanks

Default Re: The VENT Thread, post about things that piss u off :)

It pisses me off when my stupid ass neighbors put their garbage in my garbage of course I always curse out loud and promptly put the shit back in their trash. I don't give a fuck their trash is overflowing maybe they can stop being losers and pay more to get theirs taken out an extra time. Shit ain't supposed to be my problem. Somebody also stole my glass recycling bin.

I also hate customers and random guys on camsites that ask u "what do you do? Do you go to college? What do you do for work besides this? Where do you work at?" Like get a life and quit stalking me. I also find it presumptuous they assume camgirls can't just cam and make a living.

Ok done with my petty ranting of the day.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,645 Times in 4,939 Posts

Getting THIS shit when I log into Cams. *eyeroll*

When it does that shit, I have to decide if I feel like trying to log in on Firefox instead (meaning I'll have to think, think, think to remember my Cams log-in info...since a different browser will force me to log in all over again...smh), or just say fuck it and log into dead-ass ImLive instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

French guys on the French camming sites have this weird habbit of asking girls to change for them before private. Almost daily I see a case as that. Some they wanna look very comprehensive of your non public nudity and want you to go offline to get dressed in what they prefere but most ask you to just leave from camera angle and return changed.
    Ohhh, I forgot their first line "nue hors cam" in which they plan on entering private if you just get fully naked. Sometimes goes along with: get naked and I ll take you private for hard anal. I'm sure this gets the girl's heart
    I don t even show a finger nail in freechat when being asked and if I ever tease, it s just when I wanna dance or to stretch my legs.
    Some French guys have this silly habbit of entering private but never saying a thing...because they re sure I can guess their mind...that s what a cam girl does...
    Many freeloaders consider themselves multilingual therefore are having exceptional communication skills, as: "nue hors cam et GO" because they re sure I might not realise the importance of a potentially great private if they don t do some sort of "call to action".
    Most common question is where am from because privates do relate to geographical coordination for them. My personal info is in private and never in freechat where they can start convos about how many times suposedly visited my country or their gf is from the same place...even in privates, these are some never ending clichees.
    Every begging must start with Hi, how are you, age please because they somehow know that when showing to a girl you care about her state of being that day, she ll turn that doggy ass to the cam just for the great chit chat.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 1,598 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Guys at hardware stores with their condescending attitude piss me off. The assistants talking to me like I'm retarded. Other shoppers thinking I'm there to find a man.
    The chance I can avoid contact with any of them is really slim since I'm really short and often need help reaching things. Thank you, I know scrapbooking supplies are around the corner, but what I want happens to be sold here. Yes I know this is a high-temperature glue gun that can't be used for rhinestones, that's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you sir. Thank you, but think I'll do on my own. Thank you very much, but I'm here to buy crafting supplies, not to hook up. Yes, I'm 100% sure about not giving you my number, now would you kindly fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,969 Times in 4,791 Posts

Why do men always think we want the dick when you're shopping, running errands, doing basic shit, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    Guys at hardware stores with their condescending attitude piss me off. The assistants talking to me like I'm retarded. Other shoppers thinking I'm there to find a man.
    The chance I can avoid contact with any of them is really slim since I'm really short and often need help reaching things. Thank you, I know scrapbooking supplies are around the corner, but what I want happens to be sold here. Yes I know this is a high-temperature glue gun that can't be used for rhinestones, that's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you sir. Thank you, but think I'll do on my own. Thank you very much, but I'm here to buy crafting supplies, not to hook up. Yes, I'm 100% sure about not giving you my number, now would you kindly fuck off.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They like to think we want them as bad as they want us.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 1,598 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    They like to think we want them as bad as they want us.
    I'd rather say it's them believing our spheres of interest are mutually exclusive and women dislike most things men typically find interesting. Thus, the only reason for a woman to come to a sports bar, or an airsoft club, or a fishing supplies store, or a gaming convent is the abundant variety of men found there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,181 Times in 3,046 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

I hate when you try to help people who want and need help and that's why they are on that facebook group and you share what has worked for you to overcome your challenges and people jump down your throat!.. It's like they dont' want to get better or something? Today someone said if they follow your advice you will have blood on your hands.. Ok!.. Triggered much? I am highly not responsible for what someone else chooses to do with their lives..through reaction or causation.. Not responsible for other people's feelings and how they perceive the information.. nonetheless I have unfollowed 2 facebook groups that are notorious for being cranky and triggered people.. one of them being alcoholics and the other one is an intermittent fasting... hmmm not the best of company hanging out with sober alkies and hangry people.. .... fricken redic!
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Guys who come private for an endless fuck but after the session ended, they come back in Freechat to ask me where am from or my name, cause they forgot.
    Some regulars who enjoy getting off with me in privates but in Freechat they ask me about my day, like how have I spent it, what my future plans are. No way, that s not happening in freechat, sorry. Get to know me where you want, but in public, my mouth is zipped.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

I don't have too much of a problem conversing with them in free as long as they don't talk a lot about sexual stuff. But when they try to get into my personal life too much like what are my plans for the future that shit fucking annoys me. Or when they give me all this advice about what I should or shouldn't do in real life.

What has annoyed me the past few days is one of my "regulars" on chaturbate keeps fucking coming in and not contributing anything in my room and he is a dark purple which means he has contributed at least 1000 tokens in the past 2 weeks? but then he comes in my room all like "can i go password show with you i'll pay you later" and day after day keeps coming in "srry babe i don't have any tokens right now out of the country can't buy them"..

uh so u could pay in the past but now you can't? also one of the guys telling me what to do or not do with my pussy in real life smh what a work of art.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Zzzzzz! I get sick of dealing with the "college guys" all broke and depressed. Zero communication skills from SOME of the millennial's.
    Been camming way to long. Some days I do enjoy it, but I promise it used to be a lot of fun! I wish you all could enjoy what it use
    to be like. It's not the same and I'm afraid it will never return. I seen the change 1 month after my Dad passed away Feb. 2015. I know
    this becuz I told my Mom I would help her out financially and it hasn't been as easy as it was.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,181 Times in 3,046 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Lmao.. I was just bitching about young broke 20 somethings and no conversation skills due to growing up in the internet era...lmao... yes camming was kinda fun back in the day.. these days it's fun for about 3 months out of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexilexxx View Post
    Zzzzzz! I get sick of dealing with the "college guys" all broke and depressed. Zero communication skills from SOME of the millennial's.
    Been camming way to long. Some days I do enjoy it, but I promise it used to be a lot of fun! I wish you all could enjoy what it use
    to be like. It's not the same and I'm afraid it will never return. I seen the change 1 month after my Dad passed away Feb. 2015. I know
    this becuz I told my Mom I would help her out financially and it hasn't been as easy as it was.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess it doesn't bother me as I'm a young 20 something and used to it, but I do have a clear preference for older men both in real life and on cam (though I don't show it).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Same here, I enjoy a bit older than I. But damn, those young guys on cam are so polite and funny. Really a breath of fresh air.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter