Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

Thanks

Default Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

Dear Models,

In this beautifull bright day we are happy to please you with some good news. All the gifts were sent and the bigger part of them is already delivered to our dear models, who shared their gift photos with a big pleasure.

We truly believe that you will really enjoy all your gifts and have a sweet and heartwarming memory from this superb June contest. And to keep this memory, we want to ask you to share the photos of your gifts and impressions, which you got from this wonderful contest. And don't forget that there will be much more interesting and amazing stuff on our site. Work on BongaCams.com and we promise that you'll love it.

Good luck!
    Sincerely yours,
    BongaCams Team

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bongacams.com For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Attention dear Models!

On this week we started to give away an enormous amount of Free Tokens to our members. Total cost of Tokens, which are received by our members as a gift, is more than 500 000 euros!
    Don't waste your time and work on BongaCams.com! Be the one to get your piece of the action!
    We wish you a nice ending of the summer!

Stay tuned,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks

Dear Models,

We are really happy that our June contest was so productive and so many models were awarded with awesome gifts. Our models are still receiving their gifts and keep pleasing us with their warm comments and positive feedback. We want to share with you new photos of our models who received their gifts. Our models seem to be very happy about this campaign and keep sending to our e-mail new photos of their gifts.

In the future, we promise to have more different types of fantastic contests and campaigns on our site.

Stay tuned,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks
    Thanked 19,447 Times in 10,034 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Does anyone get a Gift of Bongo Drums?
    Instead of focusing on your probs & weaknesses, focus on your strengths & skills.
    Paying attention to your probs will leave you feeling hopeless. When feeling discouraged, think about which of your qualities & strengths helped you thru previous situations.
    Your mindset is everything.
    It can make you or break you.
    Let go of the word, 'problem'& replace it w/'challenge'

Awakesociety

Thanks

Attention dear models!

Due to numerous requests of our dear and respected girls and customers, we are returning the TOP 50 contest with the previous points system. Now, every hour, models who earn the most tokens will receive "points". Models that earn the most points for the period, winning a cash prize. The number of winners and prizes dimensions we will leave the same.

Now, how many points model will get for a certain place:

1st place - 100
    2nd place - 80
    3rd place - 75
    4th place - 70
    5th place - 65
    6th place - 60
    7th place - 55
    8th place - 50
    9th place - 45
    10th place - 40
    11th place - 35
    12th place - 30
    13th place - 25
    14th place - 20
    15th place - 18
    16th place - 16
    17th place - 14
    18th place - 12
    19th place - 11
    20th place - 10
    21st place - 9
    22nd place - 8
    23rd place - 7
    24th place - 6
    25th place - 5
    26th place - 4
    27th place - 3
    28th place - 2
    29th place - 1
    30th place (lucky) - 25

With these changes, we hope to raise the competitive spirit, bring a bit of variety in the work of our dear girls and make the site more interesting and brighter for our customers !

Thank you and good luck!
    BongaCams Team
    Last edited by bongacams.com; 08-27-2014 at 03:33 AM.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,493 Times in 2,499 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Does anyone get a Gift of Bongo Drums?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAV3bOJaQuY

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear Models,

August comes to the end, but we still receiving new photos of gifts and a lot of positive feedback from our loved models. We are happy to announce, that all gifts came in handy for the models and this making us proud.

We wish you a sweet ending of Summer!

Stay tuned,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks

Wish you a good day!

We believe that many of you have heard about the popular #IceBucketChallenge, where people pour ice water on their head. So, some of our models have also decided to participate and are challenging LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams and Chaturbate models.

We are sharing with you this video:

Stay tuned,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 4,175 Posts

I am really really sick of you spamming my room on other cam sites.

(for instance today ""Daisyhot69: More wetPUssy at ***.com") You or one of your affiliates keep registering new names and you have so many stupid whitelabel sites that lead to your site.

Keep spamming and Ill keep banning but FYI this is NOT the way to get traffic. I am on a lot of networks and message boards.

Once word gets around about your spamming you will find you have fewer and fewer experienced models willing to give your site a chance.
    Last edited by laurielegs; 10-09-2014 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Edited to remove spammer's link

Thanks
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 2,565 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

That is a damn shame they keep spamming your room with bullcrap!

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I am really really sick of you spamming my room on other cam sites.

(for instance today ""Daisyhot69: More wetPUssy at camsenjoy com") You or one of your affiliates keep registering new names and you have so many stupid whitelabel sites that lead to your site.

Keep spamming and Ill keep banning but FYI this is NOT the way to get traffic. I am on a lot of networks and message boards.

Once word gets around about your spamming you will find you have fewer and fewer experienced models willing to give your site a chance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,447 Times in 10,034 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

LMAO< @ the 'free gifts'..really? Most of that stuff you could buy @ Ross or Marshalls @ a discount, Kerastace being the only exception
    Instead of focusing on your probs & weaknesses, focus on your strengths & skills.
    Paying attention to your probs will leave you feeling hopeless. When feeling discouraged, think about which of your qualities & strengths helped you thru previous situations.
    Your mindset is everything.
    It can make you or break you.
    Let go of the word, 'problem'& replace it w/'challenge'

Awakesociety

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,543 Times in 3,646 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

lol hairproducts. Because that's what matters to girls right? Fuck your gender roles!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Attention, models!

In the near future we are going to implement a new feature to our website - VIP SHOW. It will be only visible to VIP members. The theme of the show should be sufficiently original and will differ from your usual work environment (for example, a show in the office, a show in the park, a show in the shop, a show on the boat / yacht / speedboat, jacuzzi / bathroom / shower shows, a show with several performers, fetish shows, a show on the tennis court, a show in the kitchen, a show on the pool table and so on). Every day there is going to be one show, which will last for 3 hours from 21:00-00:00 (GMT+2). Video and sound should be of good quality.

Payment: negotiated price for the show (in tokens) and all what you will earn from VIP clients during 3 hours.

Please note that VIP SHOW is a very good opportunity to make extra money and advertise yourself among VIP members on site!

All your questions and requests to participate with different theme suggestions for the show should be sent to our manager.

Contacts:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you for your attention!
    BongaCams

Thanks
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 4,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bongacams.com View Post
    Attention, models!

In the near future we are going to implement a new feature to our website - VIP SHOW. It will be only visible to VIP members. The theme of the show should be sufficiently original and will differ from your usual work environment (for example, a show in the office, a show in the park, a show in the shop, a show on the boat / yacht / speedboat, jacuzzi / bathroom / shower shows, a show with several performers, fetish shows, a show on the tennis court, a show in the kitchen, a show on the pool table and so on). Every day there is going to be one show, which will last for 3 hours from 21:00-00:00 (GMT+2). Video and sound should be of good quality.

Payment: negotiated price for the show (in tokens) and all what you will earn from VIP clients during 3 hours.

Please note that VIP SHOW is a very good opportunity to make extra money and advertise yourself among VIP members on site!

All your questions and requests to participate with different theme suggestions for the show should be sent to our manager.

Contacts:

BongaCams
    Here's an idea for you Leo - Why don't you and your affiliates quit spamming my naked.com chat room and get your own traffic?

I've contacted your support to report these idiots and they did nothing. Every single spammer is pasting whitelabels that lead directly to bongacams.

If you had any decent traffic you would not have to come to my chatroom every day and attempt to steal mine.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Attention, models! Changes in the VIP SHOW conditions!

We are putting together a team of 30 models, with whom we are going to hold on so-called VIP SHOWS, which will be only visible to VIP members. The theme of the show should be sufficiently original and will differ from your usual work environment (for example, a show with different games, a show in unusual places: in the park, in the bath, in the shop, a show on the boat / yacht / speedboat, jacuzzi / bathroom / shower shows, a show with several performers, fetish shows, a show on the tennis court, a show in the kitchen, a show on the pool table, striptease show and so on). The shows will be held every day, which will last for 3 hours from 21:00-00:00 (GMT+2). The show can be staged by more than one performer. Various models can participate with their own shows during the 3 hours.

Payment: The price for one hour of the show will be $100 and all what you will earn for the show from VIP members.

VIP SHOW benefits:

1. A great way to increase your income
    2. A unique opportunity to promote yourself
    3. Increased attention from VIP members
    4. An exceptional chance to make yourself known and acquire new fans and admirers
    5. Individual website support

Contacts:

BongaCams

Thanks

Huge cash bonuses for male and transsexual models!

BongaСams is looking for male and transsexual models!

We offer:
    - A promotion of $0.5 per each online hour + your unlimited earnings! Our top models earn over $2,000 per week.
    - For each invited model, who earns a minimum payout amount, you will get a $50 bonus and 5% from their earnings. Lifetime!
    - Invite new clients and get up to 25% from all their purchases.
    - Participation in the weekly contest TOP10 for all male and transsexual models with monthly prize pool of $2625, where prizes will be as follows:

1. $200
    2. $100
    3. $50
    4. $25
    5. $25
    6. $25
    7. $25
    8. $25
    9. $25
    10. $25

For more information and to participate in the campaign, please contact our manager.

Contacts:
    Yahoo: annbongacams

Thank you for your attenton!
    BongaCams
    Last edited by bongacams.com; 01-15-2015 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,906 Times in 3,858 Posts

You post, yet completely ignore the feed back girls here have written.

Beauty products as a reward, is that your way of telling girls they aren't looking good enough on cam? Sorry, could not resist.

More you spam us here, more we know you don't listen & want to work with us as business partners.

Sam

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,186 Times in 1,978 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

^Sam, I wish there was an autolike feature I could use on all your posts.
    Twitter:
    Cam profile: *Fave me, it's good for my ego
    General Pics:
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn!"-C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by xStacey View Post
    Close contact, for an hour, for $40? And I guess I'll have to make conversation with them too?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJulia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good mood to you all!

Today we have great news that will surely warm you up this winter day, boost your mood and, of course, earnings. Pay attention!
    Starting from 2.02.2015, models, who will earn $450 or more during a period (week), will be given a tremendous opportunity for the following week to increase their income and popularity button "Go to the first place", which will be displayed under your broadcast window. After clicking on this button, the model is immediately moved to the main page of the site to the first place and stays there for 60 seconds. During this time, the attendance of the room will be as high as possible, which will lead to a very rapid rise in your earnings. The opportunity to use this button will be available 5 times a day!

We would like to remind you that this option is also available for new models marked "NEW", regardless of the amount earned. The only difference is that the button is active 1 time per 12 hours.

Don't miss this great opportunity and start working with ВongaCams.com right now!
    Thank you all for your attention and we wish you the best of luck!
    See you online!
    BongaCams

Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 2,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

OMG what a feature! I must go and join this site and hope that my hard earned cam time is rewarded with glorious vats of fake discount Elizabeth Arden products that I will surely not use and to top off this splendid opportunity a BUTTON! Oh glorious day, the angels are blowing their trumpets and I am seeing the heavens opening up their golden gates!

Thanks for the button but you see, I already have one and when I press my little bean it gives me sweet ecstasy and I get paid much more for doing that on much better sites that reward me with affiliate programs, referrals and real bonuses, not fake beauty products and javascript buttons.
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral .

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Crossfingers Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

why you think they are fake?( in shop they look the same.. send it to me if somebody is beautifulk enough

Thanks

Yeah me too. I wanna lose some weight first.

Thanks

Presents are more interesting for me, neither then button.. I want event with presents again
    Last edited by TastyMe; 02-09-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks

Heh, i made couple of vip shows, thats the easiest way i think. fun

Thanks

Dear models, this news is especially for you!

We would like to inform you that pleasant changes will be made to BongaCams in the very near future. These changes will help most of you to do your job more efficiently and with maximum comfort. In the near future the site will be divided into 2 parts: FREE zone and VIP zone.

VIP zone was created especially for those models who prefer classical webcam format which is based on earnings from private chats.
    If you like to give all your attention to clients only in paid chat and you absolutely don't accept the idea of undressing in general chat, then you will love it here!

What is the difference between the VIP zone and the Free zone?

- Only the wealthiest clients are waiting for you in the VIP zone
    - In the VIP zone models are only allowed to undress in private chat. Being naked is strictly forbidden in the general chat!
    - Entrance to the VIP zone will be open to all types of clients on our website. But maximum comfort will be enjoyed only by VIP users - in contrast to other clients, they will have the option of communicating in general chat. Other users can no longer interfere with your communication.
    - In the VIP zone only the following chats will be available: Private Chat, Full Private Chat and Voyeur Chat. All members will be able to invite you into a Private Chat.
    - Models who work in the VIP zone - participate in the "Top 50 of the Week" contest
    - Models who work in the FREE zone participate in two contests at once - "Top 50 of the Week" and "Top Chatroom Contest"

How to get to the VIP zone:

In order to be able to broadcast in the VIP zone certain requirements must be complied with:

- The quality of your broadcast must obligatorily be in high definition (HD)
    - Excellent sound quality
    - High-speed Internet
    - Pleasant and beautiful workplace environment

How to start broadcasting in the VIP zone:

To start broadcasting in the VIP zone you need to click on the blue button "START VIP zone chat in your models dashboard. If this button is not active (gray), then place the mouse cursor on the memo beside the button, where it will be told what has to be done to activate it.

Due to appearance of the VIP zone BongaCams now combines the elements of classical webcam where the main income comes from Private Chats and elements of "free" chat where the main income comes from tips.
    When choosing the VIP zone you will be redirected to a place where models are forbidden to undress in the general chat and basic earnings will mainly come from Private Chats. If you choose the FREE zone you will be allowed to undress in general chat, earning money mainly from tips.
    In other words, now you have a great opportunity which allows you to choose the most suitable zone to work on.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team who will be happy to answer them.

Thank you all for your attention and, as always, good luck!
    Best Regards,
    BongaCams

35. The Following User Says Thank You to bongacams.com For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast