Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 4,175 Posts

Default Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

Quote Originally Posted by MissLiberty View Post
    Im new to web camming.. could you explain in Dollar amounts as far as tokens go, also what if I don't make the $545 for the bank account transfer what happens?
    I don't know of anyone who thinks this site is worth working.

Go read through here, goldmine of information for a new cammer:
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...-For-Cam-Girls

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissLiberty View Post
    Im new to web camming.. could you explain in Dollar amounts as far as tokens go, also what if I don't make the $545 for the bank account transfer what happens?
    Dollar amount for one token depends on the current currency exchange rate. The minimum payout amount for Wire Transfer is $500 + $35 transfer fee. ($535) If you haven't earned the minimum for a period then the earned money will be carried forward until the minimum is met. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly support team!

Thanks

Dear independent models and studios,

We have a great news! BongaCams is now on Instagram!

Send us your most seductive and exciting photos to: [email protected]
    The best photos will be daily published on the official BongaCams Instagram.
    Sharing your pictures in BongaCams Instagram will help you to attract more visitors into your chat room, and earn more money!

instagram_picture-for-models.jpg

Best Regards,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks
    Thanked 19,447 Times in 10,034 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

WOWZA!! Just like that!
    Instead of focusing on your probs & weaknesses, focus on your strengths & skills.
    Paying attention to your probs will leave you feeling hopeless. When feeling discouraged, think about which of your qualities & strengths helped you thru previous situations.
    Your mindset is everything.
    It can make you or break you.
    Let go of the word, 'problem'& replace it w/'challenge'

Awakesociety

Thanks

Dear Models,

Please be informed that the additional point "Start Countdown" was added to the chat for your convenience.
    You need to select how much tokens you want to earn for this webcam session to start the countdown.

You have to use certain variables to make your chat room topic be updated automatically:
    @total: shows the total number of the tokens for the countdown
    @sofar: shows number of tokens have been already earned in the countdown
    @remain: shows the number of tokens left in the countdown

If you have any questions or problems, please contact our support team

Thank you for attention!
    BongaCams Team

Thanks
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 2,565 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

More lame spamming about nothing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Happy New Year 2016!

Dear Friends!

Another year filled with joyous memories has passed. All of you have made 2015 year very special, and we wish for you to continue to do so! It is time for new dreams, experiences and joys. We hope you have a great year ahead! Thank you for being with us! We promise to make more efforts that you feel comfortable working with BongaCams.

With your help and support we always have the power to add new features and try to make your life more enjoyable! We really hope that in 2016 we will succeed it even better!
    We wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of our hearts!

With kindest regards,
    BongaCams Team

P.S. As an early gift for the upcoming New Year 2016, we have sent you your payments today!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yay!! How mch you send??
    Instead of focusing on your probs & weaknesses, focus on your strengths & skills.
    Paying attention to your probs will leave you feeling hopeless. When feeling discouraged, think about which of your qualities & strengths helped you thru previous situations.

Awakesociety

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thumbs up Re: BongaCams.com is looking for models and studios!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    More lame spamming about nothing
    LMAO!

Awakesociety

Thanks

Dear models!

We are happy to inform you that from now on BongaCams is completely free from chargebacks and refunds! You will never have to deal with any payment disputes ever again!
    At BongaCams, we always try to put our models well-being at the center of everything we do and payment disputes are no different. Being an online model comes with many challenges – chargebacks shouldn’t be one of them!

From now on we'll cover all chargebacks and refunds (regardless of the cause), so that you can focus on your work and let us worry about the rest! If you don't have an account with us - now is the time to sign up and start earning money!

Wtih kind regards,
    BongaCams Team

Veteran Member
    Thanks

OMG, someone make it go away....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvaSkye For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear models!

Do you want to light up in the top of BongaCams models? We have made several changes to make it more real! So we start hold the weekly contest 'Top 100 of the Week'! As before, the higher position will bring you more points. But now it would be 100 participants, not 50!

Conditions remain almost unchanged. The only thing that becomes different - is the number of participants. And also the fact that the model, who took 51 place and above, will receive 15 USD.

Furthermore, from now it will be the separate 'Top Chatroom Contest' for transsexuals! The prize for the first place is 5 USD, for the second is 3 USD. Winners are determined every hour.

More details about conditions can be found here.

Please note that contests are created for fun and motivation of our members. So do not take it too seriously. Moreover, all of you are special, and we appreciate each and every one of our models!

Kind regards,
    BongaCams Team

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I'm so HOT & BOTHERED IDK what to do!!!^^^

Awakesociety

17. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    I'm so HOT & BOTHERED IDK what to do!!!^^^
    So join the BongaModels.com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,186 Times in 1,978 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are any girls actually working for them? If so, do they make a decent back up-split cam site? I was thinking of signing up and using them as a back up for when things are slow on other sites/to split similar sites with/to sell content if nothing else. You can pm me if you don't want the info. made public. Thanks
    Last edited by SweetJulia; 02-15-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    Twitter:
    Cam profile: *Fave me, it's good for my ego
    General Pics:
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn!"-C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by xStacey View Post
    Close contact, for an hour, for $40? And I guess I'll have to make conversation with them too?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 2,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

BongaCams is actually a great splitcam/backup cam site for those who want an alternative. Several models have been camming there and they have had positive experiences and payment has been reliable and on time. Here is the official Camming Connection thread https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...y-not-that-bad!

Also, if you want, feel free to PM me and I can help you out with any further questions. I would love it as well if any models could sign up using my referral link http://bongamodels.com/?fuid=20406937

Feel free to pay it forward and put your model sign up link in thread for other models to use.
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral .

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?

Thanks

Default Overview of All the Income Possibilities at BongaCams

Hello, everyone!

We’ve noticed that models, especially the new ones, often ask us for useful tips and tricks for increasing their income. As it turns out many of them are completely unaware of different ways to make money on our site.

This is why we’ve decided to give you a brief overview of all the income possibilities at BongaCams, while discussing some of them in greater detail.

Let’s not get into details about the necessity of constantly changing your appearance, attracting new members, smiling and looking good on camera, maintaining good sound and image quality as well as many other things that have to do with your live performance.

We can discuss all that some other time. Right now let’s just look at the numbers:

1. The first and the most significant source of a models income is your commission money. You get over 50% of all the tokens that you earn at BongaCams.

So how do you earn tokens? First of all, by getting tips from members. Most successful models on our site get about 80-90% of their income from tips. Secondly, by participating in live chats. Here are the prices for different types of live chats.
    • Group Chat – 15 tokens a minute
    • Private Chat – 30 tokens a minute
    • Full Private Chat – 45 tokens a minute
    • Spying – 7 tokens a minute

2. The second major source of a models income is the cash prices that you get for getting top places in different contests. Let’s have a closer look at what those contests are, and what are the prices for getting top places.

FOR FEMALES:

1. Female Top 100 of the Week
    At the end of every week, the top 100 models with the most points will receive a prize!
    • 1 place – $1000
    • 2 place – $500
    • 3 place – $300
    • 4-15 place – $100
    • 16-30 place – $50
    • 31-50 place – $25
    • 51-100 ace – $15

2. Top chat room competition
    Every hour BongaCams pays prize money to two models who manage to attract the largest amount of visitors into their chatrooms at the same time. Both females and couples are welcome to participate!
    • 1 place – $10
    • 2 place – $5

Prize fund: $20 000 every single month!

FOR MALES AND SHEMALES:

1. Male & Shemale Top 10 of the Week
    At the end of every week, the top 10 models with the most points will receive a prize!
    • 1 place – $200
    • 2 place – $100
    • 3 place – $50
    • 4-10 place – $25

2. Top chat room competition for transsexuals
    Every hour BongaCams pays prize money to two models who manage to attract the largest amount of visitors into their chatrooms at the same time. Both shemales and shemale couples are welcome to participate!
    • 1 place – $5
    • 2 place – $3

Prize fund: $5 952 every single month!

NB! You can read more about the terms of different contests right here.

3. The third way to make money on our site is by receiving up to 25% cut of all the purchases that a member that you referred to BongaCams makes on the site. Surely you have some friends or acquaintances that might enjoy live cams. Or some admirers that you enjoyed chatting with on some other site you used to work at. You might even have a clever plan to lure them to our site all in the name of increasing your profits

Refer members to BongaCams using your Referral Link and get up to 25 % of all their token purchases regardless whether they spend them on you or some other model.

4. And the last but not least important fourth way to make money on our site is by referring potential models to BongaCash and getting 5% of their earnings. There’s nothing complicated about it! Now you know all the income possibilities for models and know how to motivate them in order to better profit from their income

NB! And don’t forget about the fact that we provide all our models with 100% protection against chargebacks and refunds! So you can rest assured knowing that you are never going to lose money due to annoying payment disputes.

And it goes without saying that if you need more information or get any questions you can always consult our FAQ or write to our Support team.

Thanks

Default Re: Overview of All the Income Possibilities at BongaCams

I really wish Bonga Cams would stop with this misleading and false information. Please, stop.

Bonga Cams is a wonderful place to cam but their marketing is so bad and I truly believe this inhibits a lot of people from trying out the website. It's starting to be embarrassing that so much of their marketing is false.

Quote Originally Posted by bongacams.com View Post
    The first and the most significant source of a models income is your commission money. You get over 50% of all the tokens that you earn at BongaCams.
    Models DO NOT get over 50% of the tokens at Bonga Cams. The breakdown is as follows:

Members purchase tokens at 16 cents (for the smallest package) up to 11 cents (for the largest package). If we keep 5 cents per token, that would make our commission 31.2% - 45.5%.

For our referring referred members, depending on which token package they buy, we'd keep 50.1% - 60.5% if they spend the tokens on us. However, for any purchase they make, we keep 15%.

Most successful models on our site get about 80-90% of their income from tips.
    I don't know where this number comes from but it's been my experience personally and from watching others and from hearing from other fellow models that work on Bonga that the majority of our income comes from privates (spy, group, private and full private) and not free chat tips as this statement implies.

In fact, it's my experience that the Bonga chat free chat experience is much cheaper than that of other sites. I would guess this is partly due to their token packages being much more experience than say MFC and CB.

The third way to make money on our site is by receiving up to 25% cut of all the purchases that a member that you referred to BongaCams makes on the site. Refer members to BongaCams using your Referral Link and get up to 25 % of all their token purchases regardless whether they spend them on you or some other model.
    This is completely false. The rate is 15% for members that are referred.

Thanks

Dear Miqote,

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU for how passionate you are about our site! We are very grateful for all the valuable feedback you’ve given us, especially the criticism. In addition to that, your attitude toward other models is unbelievably kind and helpful! The way you take the time to help other performers, and provide them with much needed information and advice is nothing but admirable.

Your social networking activity is also very impressive! We wish more models were like you. You have your own site, run a blog about working on BongaCams, participate in modeling discussion threads and are active on various social media platforms! We are absolutely delighted that you’ve decided to work with us!

All your comments and suggestions were heard and appreciated. This is why it is so unfortunate that you do not always have the correct information about working on our site. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some of the issues raised in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Miqote View Post
    Models DO NOT get over 50% of the tokens at Bonga Cams. The breakdown is as follows:

Members purchase tokens at 16 cents (for the smallest package) up to 11 cents (for the largest package). If we keep 5 cents per token, that would make our commission 31.2% - 45.5%.

For our referring referred members, depending on which token package they buy, we'd keep 50.1% - 60.5% if they spend the tokens on us. However, for any purchase they make, we keep 15%.
    First of all, I would like to explain how your commission money is calculated. The percentage is NOT based on the amount that a member spends in your chat room. It is based on the commission rate indicated in your profile and the price of 1 Token. Models are always paid THE SAME amount (0.1 €) per Token.

For example, if a models has 50% in her/his profile, (s)he gets 0,05 EUR from 1 token. Later this amount is converted from euros to dollars. The conversion rate depends on our partner bank.

Models really can get more than 50%. To illustrate this let us look at an example of a token purchase from Australia:

As you can see this member from Australia pays 50 euros for 555 tokens by Wire transfer. If he spends these tokens on a model, who has 50%, then she will get 555 tokens * 0,05 EUR = 27,75 EUR.
    So: 27.75 euros / 50 euros * 100% = 55.5% (is the models commission rate). And that is MORE than 50%.

I don't know where this number comes from but it's been my experience personally and from watching others and from hearing from other fellow models that work on Bonga that the majority of our income comes from privates (spy, group, private and full private) and not free chat tips as this statement implies.

In fact, it's my experience that the Bonga chat free chat experience is much cheaper than that of other sites. I would guess this is partly due to their token packages being much more experience than say MFC and CB.
    The majority of our models really get most of their income from tips. Of course, the exact percentage varies with time. If you use BongaCams for split camming, then you're really better off sticking to private, group and spy mode chats.

This is completely false. The rate is 15% for members that are referred.
    Yes, you are entirely correct about 15% being the initial rate for all models. But everyone has the opportunity to earn up to 25%! Please contact our Support Team if you want to receive a higher percentage.

In any case, thank you for your attention! We will try to work harder to make all models feel more comfortable working with BongaCams

Thanks

Thank you for kind words about me and for taking the time to respond thoughtfully. A big criticism of Bonga is that inquiries on the forums are not responded to, so this is surely a step in the right direction. If I have incorrect information, I would certainly welcome the opportunity to be corrected - however, I am still not convinced.

The biggest concern here still seems to be rate. Please re-look at your original post, particularly this section here:

Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    You get over 50% of all the tokens that you earn at BongaCams.
    Stating that models get over 50% on ALL of the tokens earned on Bonga Cams is just not correct.

This is a big difference than your second post here:
    Models really can get more than 50%.
    "Can get more than 50%" is much different than "you get over 50% of all the tokens you earn at BongaCams".

Do you see what a big difference this makes? I never disagreed about model's being able to receive 50% "or more" - I disagreed that model's receive 50% "or more" on ALL tokens. In fact, the referred member's rate is over 50% that I quoted. With your example, looking at my member's account and talking to my regulars that are members of Bonga, I do see that the "Bank Transfer" option is a better deal buying tokens. However, I feel as though very few people would even use this option over a credit card, especially if a member would have a delay in receiving the tokens via the bank transfer. So, I feel as though your example is more of an exception rather than typical.

I think we can simplify this by stating the following: If a member pays more than 10 cents (Euros or USD - because the conversion rate is, at this time, so similar), then the model is NOT receiving 50% or more.

And, most of the token packages, especially those available via credit card are more than 10 cents. So, I dare say that, much of the time, the model is not receiving 50% or more - even though, it is possible that he or she can. I feel as though we're in agreement on this, yes?

Finally, regarding this issue, I'd like to point out the following false information on the Bonga home page on their FAQ:

I feel as though this information should be corrected immediately.

Yes, you are entirely correct about 15% being the initial rate for all models. But everyone has the opportunity to earn up to 25%! Please contact our Support Team if you want to receive a higher percentage.
    I have contacted support and will report back here, when they get back to me. It is not stated anywhere on the referral page that there is an opportunity to earn more than 15% on referrals. Perhaps this information should be more clearly shown?

Again, thank you for your response and I look forward to being apart of the process that improves Bonga Cams for everyone!

Thanks

I wanted to update that I sent out an e-mail on 2/19/16 to support about raising my referral rate for members from 15% to 25%. I had to follow up 2 times, each time from a notice stating my ticket would expire if I didn't respond and asking if my issue was taken care of. I finally got a response that said the admin would contact me via Skype on 2/23/16. I had to respond to request he contact me via e-mail (I don't use Skype) and they responded with the admin's contact information to which I sent the admin another e-mail with my request. No response yet.

I also used Bonga's live chat within my model dashboard to follow up on this issue three times. Each of these three times, the representative was COMPLETELY UNAWARE that the referral rate can go from 15% to 25% because they kept stating it is only 15%. I referred them to this thread and even the Bonga Model's Sign Up page where it states that the rate can be "up to" 25%. Apparently, each representative spoke to their manager and confirmed it can be brought up to 25% and that they would submit my request. No response. No follow up.

Thanks

Hey, Miqote!
    Nice to see you again Thank you for your reply!

"Can get more than 50%" is much different than "you get over 50% of all the tokens you earn at BongaCams".
    Yes, you are right. Model CAN get over 50%.

I feel as though this information should be corrected immediately.
    Corrected!

It is not stated anywhere on the referral page that there is an opportunity to earn more than 15% on referrals. Perhaps this information should be more clearly shown?
    You can find that info on the main page of BongaModels.com. No problem, we ready to add that to referral page too. Coming soon.

No response. No follow up.
    We have already changed your percent rate to 25% and sent you e-mail about that. Please check your mailbox.

Thanks

Thank you for addressing most of my concerns and for changing my rate to 25%.

The chart on the FAQ website is still not correct. Anything that was 60% now says "about 50%". Although this is more accurate, this is still not correct.

Again, the break down is as follows:
    Members purchase tokens at 16 cents (for the smallest package) up to 11 cents (for the largest package). If we keep 5 cents per token, that would make our commission 31.2% - 45.5%. For the rare instances a member buys tokens at 10 cents via the bank transfer, then AND ONLY THEN, does the model receive 50%.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Miqote For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 2,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

The Lovense toys work on Bonga and Naked now! To make them work, you need to install the extension manually. The instructions are here: http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide/a...nsion-manually

I am also cutting and pasting instructions here:

See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral .

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 725 Posts

I'm FULL of suggestions, among other things LOL
    No annoying pop up notification in our room telling us when a customer/user bans us. We don't need to know that.
    Several rate per min options (like on Chaturbate) for private shows
    Option to ONLY offer full privates
    Option to receive offline tips
    If model wants "no pms from anyone" that's exactly what she gets. NO pm's from anyone.VIP included. Some times I just don't want to be bothered with it.
    That's my 2 cents Thank you~~

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast