Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 401 to 417 of 417

Thread: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

  1. #401
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    9,304
    Thanks
    9,624
    Thanked 21,827 Times in 6,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I'm not shadowbanned but for a little while I had suspected that I was only being recommended to other adult accounts. Back in Feb. I started scrubbing my followers list and also who I was following, then I unfollowed and banned a few people. I do NOT follow to unfollow. I only banned people who spam porn links and only tweet adult content. It's weird how distancing yourself from certain elements in real life also works with the Twitter algorithm to boost your status. Once March hit, I started to be even more strategic and the results have been a amazing. I did't get a ton of new followers and that's okay. But what I did get as a result of all those impressions were click thru traffic to my web accounts resulting in sales.



    I haven't seen these sort of numbers since last November. I stopped trying to engage porn promoters to get retweets a long time ago. But I was still following many of them. I think banning them along with a few other tweaks may have helped get me out of the smut category.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  3. #402
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    9,304
    Thanks
    9,624
    Thanked 21,827 Times in 6,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I follow a variation of the 80/20 rule and it works for me. But I guess I should just stop trying to help people and keep my good fortune to myself then.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

  4. #403
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,395
    Thanks
    7,611
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 3,490 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I follow a variation of the 80/20 rule and it works for me. But I guess I should just stop trying to help people and keep my good fortune to myself then.
    Nooo seeing your wins/good fortune is great!!!! Didn't mean to imply i disagree with your suggestions. I think different things can work/not work for different people. Twitter just seems a pretty useless avenue for me personally these days. Your impressions are really high so you're obviously being seen
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  6. #404
    Senior Member Kayden's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    eastern EU
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 176 Times in 87 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I'm happy Twitter works for some but I found this really amusing (the trough after one of my last tweets before I purged and disconnected MV) 🙂Name:  Screenshot_20200401-190802_Chrome.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  87.1 KB

  7. #405
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,249 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I dont really make many sales that I know of through twitter - I dont have many followers either Im not the best at it tbh, but I enjoy using it so hey ho, one day Ill get better lol

  8. #406
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    2,582
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 644 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I'm going to play around with the unfollowing and see how it goes. I'm not going to block guys who aren't promotors accounts and there are some really specific to the fetish I do that I'll keep as well. I didn't realize some of the people that followed me. I clicked on one that was obviously a spam bot and it tweeted in July of last year fake news articles with photos that Trump was dead! lmao

    I have been getting dms from interested people lately (not just timewasters) so I'm happy about the direction my twitter is going so far. I put my handle at the end of clips on all sites that allow it, which I think helps.
    Dont bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.
    David Ogilvy

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  10. #407
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,249 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    I'm going to play around with the unfollowing and see how it goes. I'm not going to block guys who aren't promotors accounts and there are some really specific to the fetish I do that I'll keep as well. I didn't realize some of the people that followed me. I clicked on one that was obviously a spam bot and it tweeted in July of last year fake news articles with photos that Trump was dead! lmao

    I have been getting dms from interested people lately (not just timewasters) so I'm happy about the direction my twitter is going so far. I put my handle at the end of clips on all sites that allow it, which I think helps.
    thats a really good idea you know! do you mind me asking which ones allow it?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  12. #408
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    2,582
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 644 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    thats a really good idea you know! do you mind me asking which ones allow it?
    Of course! Pornhub, Clips4Sale, Manyvids, MFC Share, and Stripchat allow social media. There might be others but those are the ones I've loaded to before.
    Dont bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.
    David Ogilvy

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  14. #409
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    With My Posse
    Posts
    2,561
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 6,998 Times in 1,780 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    You can now schedule tweets directly on twitter!
    I don't like the scheduled tweet layout as much as other sites, but it is now an option to schedule and also have a list of said tweets.
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  16. #410
    Featured Member CatBBW's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    2,724
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 910 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I keep getting shadowbanned!! Every two months, almost to the day/date! I don't know why!! I know when it happens because I stop gaining followers, instantly, and my interactions drop off a cliff.

    I don't post nudity or adult or even swearing or adult words.

    Literally they just switch me off and then a month-ish or so later, after not changing anything, they switch me back on again. And then another month passes and I'm back to shadowban.

    Anyone have any ideas?

  17. #411
    Curious Guest Felidaexxx's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Victoria Canada
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    I keep getting shadowbanned!! Every two months, almost to the day/date! I don't know why!! I know when it happens because I stop gaining followers, instantly, and my interactions drop off a cliff.

    I don't post nudity or adult or even swearing or adult words.

    Literally they just switch me off and then a month-ish or so later, after not changing anything, they switch me back on again. And then another month passes and I'm back to shadowban.

    Anyone have any ideas?
    I am in the same boat! My engagement dropped soooo much since January ��

  18. #412
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,395
    Thanks
    7,611
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 3,490 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    I keep getting shadowbanned!! Every two months, almost to the day/date! I don't know why!! I know when it happens because I stop gaining followers, instantly, and my interactions drop off a cliff.

    I don't post nudity or adult or even swearing or adult words.

    Literally they just switch me off and then a month-ish or so later, after not changing anything, they switch me back on again. And then another month passes and I'm back to shadowban.

    Anyone have any ideas?
    Mine was like that for around two years, then they just permenantly suspended it. I'd prep for that if i were you and start building up a backup. This one is most likely dead in the water.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  19. #413
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I had the same issue. Looked into it and theres searches or things to do to see if you have been shadowbanned. Had a backup account and the same thing happened ended up giving up

  20. #414
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under the blanket!
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    1,677
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I’m curious if any of you girls post the same pics on Twitter as on Instagram? I wanna have both, but I don’t know how to divide the content. For the record, my Twitter is PG13, never post anything nude or sexual. Just random tweets and pics.

    Too redundant to post same pics on Insta as on Twitter? Or should I see it as a different audience and not give a damn?


  21. #415
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    9,304
    Thanks
    9,624
    Thanked 21,827 Times in 6,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by euro_princess View Post
    Im curious if any of you girls post the same pics on Twitter as on Instagram? I wanna have both, but I dont know how to divide the content. For the record, my Twitter is PG13, never post anything nude or sexual. Just random tweets and pics.

    Too redundant to post same pics on Insta as on Twitter? Or should I see it as a different audience and not give a damn?
    I would post the same content. Some guys prefer the gallery on Instagram vs Twitter but will still use both. Random post are the way to go! If you link your Insta to twitter make sure the caption grabs them so they will click through to see more
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  23. #416
    Veteran Member Arwen25's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 817 Times in 364 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I'm not shadowbanned but for a little while I had suspected that I was only being recommended to other adult accounts. Back in Feb. I started scrubbing my followers list and also who I was following, then I unfollowed and banned a few people. I do NOT follow to unfollow. I only banned people who spam porn links and only tweet adult content. It's weird how distancing yourself from certain elements in real life also works with the Twitter algorithm to boost your status. Once March hit, I started to be even more strategic and the results have been a amazing. I did't get a ton of new followers and that's okay. But what I did get as a result of all those impressions were click thru traffic to my web accounts resulting in sales.



    I haven't seen these sort of numbers since last November. I stopped trying to engage porn promoters to get retweets a long time ago. But I was still following many of them. I think banning them along with a few other tweaks may have helped get me out of the smut category.
    This is so helpful, thank you.

    My content sales are increasing and although I am by no means selling crazy amounts yet, I'm getting a bit worried about autotweets. I stick to mainly promoting IWC, as it's where I do best, so a no brainer really - but I'm still worried my account could get flagged as a spam account I don't think I'm shadowbanned and haven't had any warnings..I also do no nudity in previews, but it still worries me. I interact with other accounts as if it were my "real" self (politics, sport, food and environmental issues mainly). From any of your experience, is a back-up account worth the hassle? It sounds like a faff to me. Or would I be better of with a back-up Instagram? For a myriad of reasons I've stayed away from it up until now - I also like to keep it for my personal life - but I'm wondering if it would be a good idea?

  24. #417
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 974 Times in 337 Posts

    Default Re: How To Maximize Your Twitter Experience

    I’m trying to get into Twitter to start bringing in my own traffic, both of which are new to me! I don’t post on any social media IRL, I’m not into it and I’m really private in that aspect, so this feels like a whole new realm to break into ahaha.

    Those of you who do really well on Twitter, how often do you post in a day? Should I be aiming to post several times? Should I go about my posts with a ‘quantity over quality’ sort of outlook?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. Maximize Your Earnings (EGGS X 10)
    By kortneykay in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-18-2019, 11:44 PM
  2. How do you maximize your earning potential?
    By goreantx in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:22 AM
  3. tips on how to maximize earnings
    By sexymissmelanie in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:33 AM
  4. How can I, as a customer, maximize your income when I visit?
    By Some Guy in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
  5. How to maximize my earnings??
    By jennymodel in forum Dancer's Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 11:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •