Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominant dancers?

Thanks

Default Dominant dancers?

Girls

I am a very regular appearing and acting guy but I have a secret fantasy. I love the idea of female domination and in particular public humiliation. I know there must be at least a few girls who work in the club who are into this but how do I go about finding them? I am an occasional patron at some of the Detroit clubs but have never had the nerve to ask who might be willing to laugh at me in a pair of my panties, slap my face, tell me I have a tiny dick and then go tell all her friends

Of course, I am willing to compensate appropriately. Any suggestions how I can find this or if it is even a realistic possibility?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJFull For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,513 Times in 3,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Dominant dancers?

I would have a field day with you!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 3,228 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

i wouldn't go looking for that in the clubs. go find a dungeon or a domme.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 874 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

A dungeon could def work. Or the next time you go to a club you could ask a dancer you like if they are willing to do those things as long they're comfortable and willing to pay them. A guy once told me what he liked and asked if I were comfortable with it. I said yes and we went to a room where I was basically mean and humiliated him the whole time, turned out to be a lot of fun. If I still lived near a dungeon I would have seriously considered domming and investing in myself to do dom work.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,261 Times in 2,697 Posts

I've done this before in the club for several hours. Let me know when you're in NYC.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

My experience with seeking domination at the strip club have been enormously positive, and I encourage you to give it a try. Just like there are experiences you can only have in a dungeon setting with a trained dominatrix, there are some amazing experience that you'd only get at the strip club. My approach to finding strippers who enjoy this is just to ask. My experience is many will play, or they'll be able to point you at a woman who will. My one piece of advice is, if you're making an offbeat request, probably extra important to keep your creepy-factor down to zero. Typically, I'll hang out with a stripper, have some drinks and dances and basically make her feel good about me and about her compensation, *then* just respectfully ask if she likes this type of play. I've had some amazing time with some really skilled strippers, but among my most lifetime-memorable moments came with strippers who didn't do domination (or claimed not to) and but it sounded fun and they were excited to try ... the looks on their faces and the uncontrollable giggles as they try it can add a lot to the fun. Cross-dressing isn't my thing, but I personally would not show up that first day with panties on, look at this as a longer-term investment, the first day just find a stripper you like and make her feel safe and well-compensated with you, then add activities each time as she feels comfortable.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radius For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,533 Times in 4,377 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I'd have a field day with you making you my sissy bitch. I bet you'd love for me to kick you in your teeny peenie with my 7 inch spiked stilettos. Or do I need a magnifying glass to find it?
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    I would have a field day with you!!
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    I'd have a field day with you making you my sissy bitch. I bet you'd love for me to kick you in your teeny peenie with my 7 inch spiked stilettos. Or do I need a magnifying glass to find it?
    Hmmm I quite like to hear talk like that ...

Thanks
    Thanked 11,513 Times in 3,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up Re: Dominant dancers?

Haha. Damn fkn straight. What a party, abusing tiny dick sissy man. We'll make him our human ottoman....crawl us to the atm. Mua ha ha.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

So is the OP another SPHT? It's been awhile since we've had them...
    Tempest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Not too hard to find. I frequently use a domme persona at work. Keep in mind that stripping down to your panties will probably be a no-go at most reasonably clean clubs.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to azaleanola For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I've been hyperventilating since I read this just thinking...and wishing...and hoping...

I'm making this part of my sigy
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I appreciate the advice. I know many feel a dungeon or domme is a better place to take this fantasy but honestly I find it much more exciting with a nonprofessional of sorts. I feel like the experience is much more genuine when it is with someone who isnt doing this kind of thing all day everyday. I do tend to be quiet but am more than willing to hang out and buy a few drinks while getting to know someone and also willing to make this a longer-term investment with multiple visits. I would just like to know she is open to this before investing the time.

Thanks

Yes I would, and yes you would! Haha. Have me thinking of a trip to philly. Wish I could find you closer to home ;-)

SPHT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

i would dominate you start to finish, you'd be left gasping for air, when my stilettos and myself have finished with you
    field day for sure

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Detroit has every stripper who will perform all kinds of extras... yet trying to find someone into a little domination seems impossible.

Time for me to travel?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJFull View Post
    I appreciate the advice. I know many feel a dungeon or domme is a better place to take this fantasy
    The dungeon is not a better place to take this fantasy! It's a better place to take it if the fantasy includes being dominated by a professional mistress in a dungeon. If the fantasy is to do it in a strip club, with strippers, then a domme in a dungeon is a terrible choice, and the strip club is the better place, especially since there are so many strippers who could show you an amazing time .

but honestly I find it much more exciting with a nonprofessional of sorts. I feel like the experience is much more genuine when it is with someone who isnt doing this kind of thing all day everyday
    Weird, right? I feel exactly the same way . It's exciting in a different way

I do tend to be quiet but am more than willing to hang out and buy a few drinks while getting to know someone and also willing to make this a longer-term investment with multiple visits. I would just like to know she is open to this before investing the time.
    I think you'll do great then. It should not be difficult to find women who are into it... I reckon easily 8 out of 10 girls will happily do some type of play with me, either as submissive or dominant (jackpot when I find someone who will do both!).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Haha. Damn fkn straight. What a party, abusing tiny dick sissy man. We'll make him our human ottoman....crawl us to the atm. Mua ha ha.
    LOL, Ladies, don't give it away for free! This guy is getting exactly what he wants right now without giving either of you a dime...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,448 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I say leave Detroit. Plenty of dancers would fulfill this fantasy for you.
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for their input thus far. I am definitely more interested in finding a "regular" (rather than a professional domme) girl who is willing and eager to play along and feel like the most likely place to find someone open minded would be the club. This is not something you can go to the bar and start asking women there if they are single and willing to humiliate a guy. That would clearly not be met with a good reception. However, the consensus seems to be that it will be well accepted by at least some of the dancers.

I was hoping to magically come across someone local who was interested in that or knew a dancer who may be open to it. I guess I will just have to do some leg work and talk to the girls at my clubs to find out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by DJFull View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their input thus far. I am definitely more interested in finding a "regular" (rather than a professional domme) girl who is willing and eager to play along and feel like the most likely place to find someone open minded would be the club. This is not something you can go to the bar and start asking women there if they are single and willing to humiliate a guy.
    Lol, what does being single have to do with it?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Lol, what does being single have to do with it?
    A woman with a husband is not going to want to develop a relationship with OP to humiliate and belittle him -- that's what her husband is for

More seriously, obviously it's possible to meet women in "real life" who might be interested in humiliating him on a regular basis, but it's already difficult to do, and he especially doesn't want to go around propositioning women who are in relationships, which is smart. Doing this with strippers lets him still have his fantasy of her being a non-pro (at least at this), plus he's at the strip club (win!), plus her relationship status doesn't matter while she's working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    A woman with a husband is not going to want to develop a relationship with OP to humiliate and belittle him -- that's what her husband is for

More seriously, obviously it's possible to meet women in "real life" who might be interested in humiliating him on a regular basis, but it's already difficult to do, and he especially doesn't want to go around propositioning women who are in relationships, which is smart. Doing this with strippers lets him still have his fantasy of her being a non-pro (at least at this), plus he's at the strip club (win!), plus her relationship status doesn't matter while she's working
    lol, I almost posted the same thing. While I see the humor here I think the OP is a bit confused about what he is actually looking for. Any professional- dancer, dungeon girl etc is going to be doing this as an exchange of money for services rendered and those services are not sexual in nature. Simple. Lot's of service providers are married. Their customers will never know it because it's none of their business. If this guy wants a GF that's another story and also another approach.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,567 Posts

I would be comfortable doing this, and I know a lot of girls at my old club would have been as well, but my advice is to speak to someone who is perhaps at least mid-twenties and has been stripping for a while, they will probably be more comfortable and experienced with this kind of thing- I can tell you if you had asked me when I was 20 and had been dancing for a year I would have probably said yes cause I wanted your money and been really uncomfortable and done a shitty job! I wouldn't go with a new, young stripper (unless you like that, I don't know! I'll never understand why some men find this sexually arousing, ever....)

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audrey_k For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast