Thread: FLORIDA Club Suggestions

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default FLORIDA Club Suggestions

I'm planning on moving to Florida in about a year, and am trying to determine what the best and most profitable club decision would be. For anyone that has ever danced there before, or currently, any suggestions?

Thank yah!

-Jessica

Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 427 Posts

Default Re: FLORIDA Club Suggestions

What part of Florida? It's not a great state for dancing, but some areas are better than others.

hot flirting tips 2k13: tell him, Im not like other girls, then pull down the secret zipper at the back of your neck to reveal your true reptilian form

Thanks

I loved the Red Garter in Key West. The managers, bouncers, DJ, owner and most the girls were great. They considered all employees family. They had cameras in all the private rooms and would fire girls to doing extras. There were girls who would pick up 'Johns' in the club. The house fee was a flat $35-$55 depending on the night. Day shift was free. And they had no schedule, great for travelling girls. Very easy to walk away with a minimum of $200, with absolutely no hustling (even on a day shift). Breaks were allowed, get dressed and grab something to eat down the street, just be back by your next set. It is nude, lap dances are $20, champagne rooms start at $300 the club gets $80, 15 minute privates are $150 the club gets $50, there is no dress code.
    Admire her if you will, but imitate her never, said the parents to the enamored children.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,922 Posts

^ I've probably worked with you there. Lol.

Thanks

I'm really missing it now that I've moved. I feel as if I took it for granted. It's a great place to work. I started there in 2010 and leave in July 2013. I was a house girl so we probably did work together.
    Admire her if you will, but imitate her never, said the parents to the enamored children.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,854 Times in 2,242 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Avoid Daytona. Sm of the clubs there pay off the cops not to bust them for prostitution. Since it is a big tourist destination it is possible to make ok $$, but you would be competing heavily w/ very dirty girls, & I actually had a Daytona cop tell me that bringing an assault complaint against a customer would be pointless b/c cops were openly going to certain clubs specifically to get serviced. From what I have seen on this forum Miami is almost as bad.

I have read good things abt West Palm, Cocoa Beach & Tampa but nvr danced there myself. Worked a few nites in Jacksonville at the Gold Club & would recommend it, but that was several yrs ago so Idk what they are like now. I also 2nd Key West, would like to try it myself but I have family down there & even tho they know I was a dancer would probably flip shit if I 'had the gall to embarrass them like that' on their home turf.