Thread: Work, Health, and Safety

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Exclamation Work, Health, and Safety

Hi Ladies!

I am trying to do a survey on work, health, and dancing and would love it if can maybe take it! Itís completely anonymous (nothing but your answers will be recorded) and will take no longer than 10 min. I also am hoping post the results here for you guys!
    Iím an advocate for womenís health and am interested in improving health and safety for the women in this industry.
    Here's the link:

Thank you!!!
    Lady OHS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: Work, Health, and Safety

I took it, but honestly the thing could have been written by those church ladies who bring candy and roses and kleenex packets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs up Re: Work, Health, and Safety

hey hey y'all,

Thanks for taking this survey. I looked at the results and some very interesting stuff came up. I thought I would share it with you.

There is a chart with all of the safety concerns ranked according to importance. These results were the answers from from of the members who took the survey back in April 2014. I also found that having access to a therapist or someone to talk to was as important as being able to go to the doctor. I also found that even though medical care was ranked as a priority, there are very few girls who have health insurance. The results of this survey can be used to change policies and to advocate for access to health insurance in the future.

If you are interested in knowing more or you just want to chat, message me and I would be happy to share more information. I am still working on getting more information and I would love your input.

This is the chart. If the link doesn't work then just copy/paste it to your browser.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,922 Posts

Default Re: Work, Health, and Safety

Everyone has access to heath insurance it's called A.C.A. I changed from my 350 hummana plan to one on the market place and am saving almost 200. My gf pays 40. It's not hard go on the website before the deadline.