Thread: Comparison site for strippers

dutchpeter

Default Comparison site for strippers

I noticed most exotic dancers (at least in Europe) use a booking agency to get outbound work. They hardly do any marketing themselves.
    I assume these agencies take quite a share of the profit. Is this correct? Can anyone tell what percentage in general?
    Would there be any market for a comparison site where strippers can make their own listing for free and only have to pay a few dollars per booking?
    Is anyone interested in teaming up to realize such a website (Stripperweb itself perhaps?)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,565 Times in 4,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re: Comparison site for strippers

This is a 'practical' alternative for European dancers thanks to the Maastricht Treaty ... which essentially allows dancers who are citizens of any Eurozone country to legally work almost immediately in any other Eurozone country. Totally different situation in countries like the US and Canada, where it's extremely difficult or outright impossible for a non-citizen dancer to find 'legal' work.

Also, from a marketing standpoint, it would be extremely difficult for a strip club located in, say, Spain to offer a wide variety of different dancers without 'importing' dancers from France, Germany, Greece, etc. In contrast, the USA is so large, and so diversified, that US clubs can achieve a huge amount of diversity by simply hiring selected dancers who 'knock on the club's door' of their own accord.

dutchpeter

Hi Melonie, thanks for your elaborate answer. However, that is not what i meant. I was talking about outbound work. So work at events, stag parties etc. not at a club. Those entertainers are almost always locals and work locally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I have signed with a couple different booking agencies to work abroad (Europe & Japan). The ones I dealt with get paid by the club not the dancers, so there was no fee.

Thanks

You might try the Modeling Pages if your ok with pictures. Most will let you list that you are a Dancer. I run such at the NudeAutoMall, but you would also want to use Model Mayhem, One Model Place, and any others you can find.