Results 2,376 to 2,396 of 2396

Thread: The 'Sick Girls' Camming Club

Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 10,910 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: The 'Sick Girls' Camming Club

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    what's adam adult? I googled it and got adam & eve lol!!

anyways,

is that adult add?
    Sorry auto Mis-correct! Adult a.d.d

Blessed are They Who See Beautiful Things
    in Humble Places Where Other People see Nothing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 Times in 1,262 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Sorry auto Mis-correct! Adult a.d.d
    Thanks for the correct. ADD and ADHD is such a struggle. It's hard to have a stable job too having it. I hope you make a lot .

Hoping the nursing route works out for me.

All we can do is push forward despite the BS life throws at us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,124 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    My mother put me on adderall forcibly as a teen. Helped in school ADHD but I have major problems from it let alone in the gym (we don't have one in cali I believe open due to covid.). I can only use certain equipment at the gym (back when it was open)or else my heart races too much to a point of concern. When I came off it, I was sleeping 16 hours a day. It is so embarrassing. It is not worth it. I've heard of strattera, vyvanse, and concerta. Adderall is legal speed.
    yeah coming off it was rough. Had withdrawals for a week. Ended up on vyvanse and tbh I wish that i had been put on it from the off. It works super well for me and I'm not passing out. I can stay up 14+ hours per day and focus the entire time on things other than constant pain which is a first for me in almost 3 years. plus my sleep quality is substantially better now. It's expensive and my insurance wont cover it, but I would much rather pay out of pocket for something that actually works and allows me to do my job than stay on something that doesn't work at all and makes me come to a crashing sleep constantly. Being on adderall was a hellish experience for me.
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,068 Times in 851 Posts

I've been forced to cam so much this week and even more so since SM is just simply a ghost town. I literally had to throw myself offline to throw up. I'm in so much pain. So much fucking pain. I feel so freaking sick. I'm so stressed and worried and wish I could just do PSO work and live life that way on my couch but I have to toss camming in and with how horrible it has been, I dont know what to do. I have pushed myself past my breaking point and now I want to just curl up and die. I fucking hate having Fibro and Lupus and other issues. I've even been in menopause for a year which is just horrible! I dont know how people live like this! Its so hard! And I dont have anyone but me! My dad refuses to even acknowledge it and he lives in another state. And like thats all I have. I dont even have friends check in on me. Like nothing!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^^^ I feel for you, it must be soo hard, i know how hard depression and anxiety is for me, pls take care of urself the best u can, wish u all the best xxx
    This work is really difficult for some of us. Be well!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    I've been forced to cam so much this week and even more so since SM is just simply a ghost town. I literally had to throw myself offline to throw up. I'm in so much pain. So much fucking pain. I feel so freaking sick. I'm so stressed and worried and wish I could just do PSO work and live life that way on my couch but I have to toss camming in and with how horrible it has been, I dont know what to do. I have pushed myself past my breaking point and now I want to just curl up and die. I fucking hate having Fibro and Lupus and other issues. I've even been in menopause for a year which is just horrible! I dont know how people live like this! Its so hard! And I dont have anyone but me! My dad refuses to even acknowledge it and he lives in another state. And like thats all I have. I dont even have friends check in on me. Like nothing!
    I wanna hug you so tight ! Are you bale to take at least a day off ? Just for yourself, to lay in bed, do a wamr bath, drink hot chocolatte ? It sounds like you need it & let me tell you this: members can tell when you feel bad (and therefor you lack privates). Do you have a treatment ? I wish I was closer so I can help & check on you ! You are strong ! Oh, menopause, mom was trough it and evetually all her body went back a "normal". If it makes you feel better (she was gaining weight evan tough she barely ate & this year she simply went back to her normal weight without doing anything ; to give you an ex).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

I am bipolar and am on disability...I just started camming since august and just do it part time and as much as my mental state will allow..now social security has sent me a letter wanting to know all the details of my income saying that they may not qualify me as disabled anymore...I know that u can earn up to 1000 and so a month and still get it.I am worried...I take medicine which is hundreds of dollars without the medicare that the disability affords me,and I will be hospitalized without it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amber2368 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amber2368 View Post
    I am bipolar and am on disability...I just started camming since august and just do it part time and as much as my mental state will allow..now social security has sent me a letter wanting to know all the details of my income saying that they may not qualify me as disabled anymore...I know that u can earn up to 1000 and so a month and still get it.I am worried...I take medicine which is hundreds of dollars without the medicare that the disability affords me,and I will be hospitalized without it.
    Good luck <3 I'm bipolar as well and the struggle to exist is really hard and the medication can be soooo expensive (I used to be on Latuda and that was ridiculous). Is the government telling you that you won't qualify anymore because you're camming? Or because they think you're going to earn more than $1000?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany_twisted View Post
    Good luck <3 I'm bipolar as well and the struggle to exist is really hard and the medication can be soooo expensive (I used to be on Latuda and that was ridiculous). Is the government telling you that you won't qualify anymore because you're camming? Or because they think you're going to earn more than $1000?
    I think Its because I am working part time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amber2368 View Post
    I think Its because I am working part time.
    Oh I understand. Well hopefully that's just their wording to warn you that if you go over you will lose it. Which site do you cam on? I know it's hard to be successful without being consistent in camming but I would hope if you can find a way to make it work where you can stop camming for the month once you get close to $1000 you will be ok.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany_twisted View Post
    Oh I understand. Well hopefully that's just their wording to warn you that if you go over you will lose it. Which site do you cam on? I know it's hard to be successful without being consistent in camming but I would hope if you can find a way to make it work where you can stop camming for the month once you get close to $1000 you will be ok.

I cam on streamate and chaturbate,and I do it very part time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amber2368 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,122 Posts

I wanted to post here. Iím struggling with some hand issues from camming. I went and got a massage today. I got a toy holder, so I hope I can use that instead of using my hands.

Iíd like to do phone sex, but right now I need to make money so Iím camming full time this week. I hate doing that, but I have to. Iíve taken breaks and gone to doctors and no one really knows whatís wrong. Iíve been going to the doctor since August??? Itís ridiculous.

Iím getting sports massages, so hopefully I can get this under control so I can work full time.

Also need to specialize in JOI so Iím not doing most of the jerking off.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Having a bad week mentally. I skipped work the past two days and I know that I REALLY need to log on but I just physically can't for some reason?
    I know I'm going to make bank. I look nice. WHAT IS MY FKING PROBLEM. I don't know if this is laziness or a lack of motivation or what but logging on just feels IMPOSSIBLE and I need to finish this week strong...

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StassiMarie View Post
    Having a bad week mentally. I skipped work the past two days and I know that I REALLY need to log on but I just physically can't for some reason?
    I know I'm going to make bank. I look nice. WHAT IS MY FKING PROBLEM. I don't know if this is laziness or a lack of motivation or what but logging on just feels IMPOSSIBLE and I need to finish this week strong...
    I'm making a schedule and making myself stick to it this week. It can be hard when you're dealing with an illness-mental or physical. I do a meditation on seducing men that helps. I feel like one has to have a really good sexy ritual before logging or. I can't do a cold open.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,540 Times in 4,003 Posts
    My Mood
    Shocked

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I'm making a schedule and making myself stick to it this week. It can be hard when you're dealing with an illness-mental or physical. I do a meditation on seducing men that helps. I feel like one has to have a really good sexy ritual before logging or. I can't do a cold open.
    This is good advice!
    Sha

Featured Member
    Thanks

Well...I’m back. My doctor said i can work. Next week, I have to ask my hot doctor to show me how to masturbate...lol. I tried to hide my work, but my injury is from over using my hands. I feel bad but he’s a doctor, so he’s just gonna have to help me. I figure I’ll bring a banana or something to show me how to hold my toys so I don’t put as much stress on my hands. This is so embarrassing...lol.
    Last edited by moneybags; 01-20-2021 at 08:46 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 1,327 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Well...I’m back. My doctor said i can work. Next week, I have to ask my hot doctor to show me how to masturbate...lol. I tried to hide my work, but my injury is from over using my hands. I feel bad but he’s a doctor, so he’s just gonna have to help me. I figure I’ll bring a banana or something to show me how to hold my toys so I don’t put as much stress on my hands. This is so embarrassing...lol.
    Maybe you can use some of those pain relieving cremes they sell for muscle pain/rheuma... those ones that get warm (i dont know if warmte helps you, or if you actually would benefit with cooling them down, but thats easy to find out)
    I have rheuma and it also affects my hands, as in having joint pain in wrists and fingerjoints. What helped me is taking care when i fall asleep that i dont lay on them and focus on relaxing the hand and muscles. I sleep on my hands a lot, normally, but when they hurt its obviously making it worse by also sleeping on hours on them.

Anyways, it was so funny to read your post. Oh my gosh, i can totally envision this scenario at doctor lol!
    I really think the stand you bought for the toy will help you.
    Maybe also focus on not tightly using hands on toy but barely toughing it if that makes sense.... the client will not feel it anyways, its just visual simulation...
    Maybe you can do more talking and les using of hands? ..... or fe just tease the toy with touching it with one finger, sliding up and down instead of using full hand 100%

Hope it gets better soon! Give it a lot of rest whenever you can, that is the advice i got with handpain from fysio. (I was deliberatly relaxing hands fe while watching tv), a lot of time you put tension on hands without realising, untill you have chronic pain in them, than you realise!
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    Maybe you can use some of those pain relieving cremes they sell for muscle pain/rheuma... those ones that get warm (i dont know if warmte helps you, or if you actually would benefit with cooling them down, but thats easy to find out)
    I have rheuma and it also affects my hands, as in having joint pain in wrists and fingerjoints. What helped me is taking care when i fall asleep that i dont lay on them and focus on relaxing the hand and muscles. I sleep on my hands a lot, normally, but when they hurt its obviously making it worse by also sleeping on hours on them.

Anyways, it was so funny to read your post. Oh my gosh, i can totally envision this scenario at doctor lol!
    I really think the stand you bought for the toy will help you.
    Maybe also focus on not tightly using hands on toy but barely toughing it if that makes sense.... the client will not feel it anyways, its just visual simulation...
    Maybe you can do more talking and les using of hands? ..... or fe just tease the toy with touching it with one finger, sliding up and down instead of using full hand 100%

Hope it gets better soon! Give it a lot of rest whenever you can, that is the advice i got with handpain from fysio. (I was deliberatly relaxing hands fe while watching tv), a lot of time you put tension on hands without realising, untill you have chronic pain in them, than you realise!
    Thanks. I'm readying the book body prescriptions this Sunday. I think maybe stress or repressed emotions is making things worse? I just have to accept my limitations right now. There's always hope I'll get better and can be back to normal. I've had odd health problems-caused my stress-that went away once i got rid of the stress.

I'm logging on for a few hours tonight. I should make my medium goal this week. Of course would have liked to make my high goal, but I don't want to over do it on my hands.

It's not the pain that's the worse. I'm worried if I don't listen to my body and plow on-figuratively and literally- then I could have long term damage. I have a really high pain tolerance and I'm driven AF, so I know I can run myself into the ground. I'd rather take things easy now and gradually increase my work load till there's no pain.

I'll be sure to let you know how my doctor's visit went...lol. I'm asking him to teach me to masturbate safetly...OMG.

Thanks for your advice. Thanks For listening.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^Take care of yourself!! Hopefully he has good tips for you!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to tiffany_twisted For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Thanks. He said I can go back to work and just listen to my pain when to stop working. He told me it didn’t matter what job I did. Any job with your hands can cause problems, so it’s not like camming is worse than any other job.

He recommended icing, stretches, and self massage.

I’m also reading the mind body prescription to help with how my mind might be manifesting pain.

I’m taking a very wholistic approach. I’m surrendering and just listening to what my body can do. Right now, like much of the earth I feel my body is crying for healing. It’s hard to not want to work my ass off, but I’ll never heal if I don’t listen to my body.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,124 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

It's been a serious roller coaster, but I moved to a warmer drier climate last month & seriously wish I had done so when diagnosed with Fibro in '18 instead of trying to make Seattle work for me. Nearly 3 years of just being in denial about how bad the weather was for my condition & in debilitating pain 80% of the year, all to finally bite the bullet, move, and feel like an almost new person within days. The warm weather coupled with my meds, supplements, and diet have made me feel so much better! Flares aren't nearly as severe and don't last as long. Fatigue is still a problem, but much less of one (I've been slowly but consistently adding hours to my work schedule again for the first time in years). Allergies are finally somewhat under control because there isn't mold/dampness everywhere. I'm building up endurance slowly again with only minor muscle aches. Hell, I can climb a flight of stairs in one go without being in any noticeable pain or huffing/puffing afterwards, which hasn't been the case since March of '17.

Had to go back to WA for 3 days and it full blown knocked me on my ass for 4 days afterwards, which was quite the reality check. Sometimes you don't accept how bad a place is for your health until you're out of it. If I could turn back time, I would have moved so much sooner. So if you are considering moving for health reasons (even seasonally), all I have to say is please learn from my mistake and
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596