Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you define your niche as a camgirl?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 471 Posts

Default Re: How do you define your niche as a camgirl?

This thread is pure gold as usual from PGD.

I would say my 'niche' is to just be myself so I find camming very easy. I 'hang out' with the guys to an extent but only if they are tipping or have gone private before if they are new guys who sit silently I do the same, sit there silently until they greet me or announce their presence with a tip.

I have no problem watching them pop in and out of the room all day long before a spender pops by. I have a rep as a bit of an ice queen by the freeloaders and a cutie pie by my regs/spenders - just how I like it. If you are paying I'm the nicest girl in the world, if you are not then I will ignore you all day long.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

My niche was chosen for me:MILF . Almost every guy who comes into my room tells me he is in his 20's or calls me mummy or aunty. It suits me fine i do these roleplays all day long. xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miss cleo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,625 Times in 2,145 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I totally forgot I started this thread, its awesome to see it is still helping

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 1,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

My niche is also given to me, I started out 5 years ago to be a happy bubbly regular babycamgirl and they evolved me into a findom foremost. I love to play the game now; the how high can I go game, which turns out is limitless.

I have always been fond of fetishes, I have been a fetish/latex photomodel (and appreciate kink by heart and lifestyle) years before starting up camming.

When first starting out I was switching in between cutiepie/hardcore fetish vixen. Now I feel I have found a better startingpoint which is just to be a flirty sexqueen who is luring them all into addiction
    From there I am still doing vanilla but majority of fetish shows are findom, cuckolding, worshipshows, homewrecking & mommy shows
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

OVERALL Process Money 24 jan - 21 june (Update: 5 march)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 1,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    This may not be the right thread but can the age you put on ur profile effect the kind of people that get attracted to you and ur niche what they expect of you ? I have a baby face (I'm 30 but look 20 - My icon photo was taken like 4 months ago) I've been thru a lot of shit I take no shit im very sarcastic witty smart and a bit ruff around the edges and when I act like myself it turns people off . I sort of feel like I'm having an identity crisis of sorts If i act like what i think they expect of me (a cute sweet stupid ditz) then i get cheap ppl in my room who dont respect me ( ask me to lower my rates haggle with my tip menu) or ppl who just come into my room to talk to me and feel like they dont have to spend any money on me . When I act assertive and try to hold my own I get called " a bitch" " camwhore" "gold digger" etc . My looks and my personalty are polar oppisites from each other . I hate acting like a bimbo and when i do it i know it comes off fake AF but if Im me I make even less money then I do if i act sweet and nice all the time. Im a really nice person when I feel like Im being valued and respected but when i put my foot down thats when things get bad and ppl get turned off and either leave my room or insult me on the way out the door .
    When I read your post it feels like you started the transition to another niche but are insecure about getting custies?? Dont mind the beggers or insults, just be you, stick with it and see what happens. Give it a while before switching up personality again, maybe also up your price so you will attrackt a whole new client base.

When I first started out my findom/fetish approuch, I ahve gotten insults and hey I still have them daily if not hourly
    But I simply keep going and dont care. I think when guys see you being the more rougher you but they see you are hit by a comment from a freechat dude they wont take you serious anmore. You wll have to play bigger and go all out. Most of the times guys are actging up butthurt because they want to have you but they cant. Or they wanna have you a certain way but they cant. I love to plau my cant guys up and attrackt more of my wanted customers.

Yetserday I had a "alphadick" is my room... jep that was his camname. So i cracked up. I told him "Alphadick? Really what a interesting name honey, i my room there are no alphadick. because its like rock sciccor paper and AlphaPUSSY always wins from aphadick. "He left freechat but i immediatly had a pvt afterwards, and my cuckold guys and slaves where going through the roof

There will always be cheap guys, beggers, isnsulting guys, dominant guys who will p[ush your boundaries and want you to confirm. Question is which custies spend most money on you and make you most profit? Focus on the things you get payed well for and expand them. Dont mind the guys who will not bring you any money whatsoever, let them complain and moan, better yet make them a asset by making "sales pitches" on their comments to attrackt slaves

PS I found out for me personally being dominant is not about being a "true" bitch, i do not act out of anger or hate. My main goal is to radiate sexyness and dominance through my sexappeal and untouchableness, I found a weird vibe in between Aluring Icequeen and Passionate addicting sexgoddess if that makes any sense XD. I do know the guys can feel the intention though out of which I act
    Last edited by IvyRose; 07-17-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

OVERALL Process Money 24 jan - 21 june (Update: 5 march)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12