Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 301 to 322 of 322

Thread: Paxum Q&A Thread

  1. #301
    Featured Member SylvySinclair's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 838 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Seiscento, i sent him an engry email as well.....lol poor guy told me its not paxums fault but the cards issuer, they are the ones that need to fix the problem and also raise the daily limits. In my humble opinion, the error is not a real error, is just a way of them stopping loads when they want as they are not willing to let big loads happen, or at least they have a limit to how much they are willing to let girls load. Im sure abt this. Also, the daily limit which was 2k right when i got my card and now lowered down to 500 is another thing that they are doing to control loadings.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy


    The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

    @myfetishcam

  2. #302
    Featured Member SylvySinclair's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 838 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    BTW, I was able to load my card this very early morning, my time 7:40am. I would suggest girls to try the earliest they can and see if it helps.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy


    The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

    @myfetishcam

  3. #303
    Featured Member seicento's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 568 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    Who is Octav?
    Paxum's owner.

  4. #304
    Featured Member seicento's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 568 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    Seiscento, i sent him an engry email as well.....lol poor guy told me its not paxums fault but the cards issuer, they are the ones that need to fix the problem and also raise the daily limits. In my humble opinion, the error is not a real error, is just a way of them stopping loads when they want as they are not willing to let big loads happen, or at least they have a limit to how much they are willing to let girls load. Im sure abt this. Also, the daily limit which was 2k right when i got my card and now lowered down to 500 is another thing that they are doing to control loadings.
    Yes he told me the same, processor error. Told me to keep trying lol.

  5. #305
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    Paxum's owner.
    Any chance you could give me his email address? I'd like to have that on hand.

  6. #306
    Featured Member SylvySinclair's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 838 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy


    The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

    @myfetishcam

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:


  8. #307
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,874
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 4,614 Times in 1,983 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Well damn paxum support tickets are pretty horrible.

    I sent one a week ago asking when should my card arrived they replay back telling me what address they claim to mail the card to.

    which doesn't even answer the actual question.

    How do they keep themselves in business.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX

    My Video Camgirl Income Journey to Financial Freedom

    [NEW BLOG] How I went from broke burnt out cam girl to … Super Affiliate GIRL BOSS

    $100,000 Webcam Goal Chart - Income Calculator


    “If you really want something, go ahead—put all your eggs in one basket. But make sure those eggs are golden.”
    “You can lose everything, but one thing you cannot afford to lose is your fearless mindset.”



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to minniesoporno For This Useful Post:

    BFX

  10. #308
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by minniesoporno View Post
    Well damn paxum support tickets are pretty horrible.

    I sent one a week ago asking when should my card arrived they replay back telling me what address they claim to mail the card to.

    which doesn't even answer the actual question.

    How do they keep themselves in business.
    Right now they are riding high after the demise of Choice bank. All those thousands of models around the world with no alternative to collect their earnings. If there was a better option I'd be straight on it. Fancy issuing us with a card that doesn't provide statements of account. We have to email them whenever we want an updated list of transactions, and when I ask them for an explanation of any transactions, I'm invited to call the number on the back of the card... and to top it off, they are charging me an additional 2.5% to use the card for non-USD purchases.

  11. #309
    Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Hi, could anyone advise me where to find choices, shopping history? I can not find it. I just see the money transfer to the card. Thank you for your help

  12. #310
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Hi, could anyone advise me where to find choices, shopping history? I can not find it. I just see the money transfer to the card. Thank you for your help
    I don't know what you mean by "find choices", but if you want to see your transaction history, you have to ask for it in a ticket. In a day or two they will send out your updated transaction list... and everytime you want to see it, you have to make another request.

  13. #311
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,874
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 4,614 Times in 1,983 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    Right now they are riding high after the demise of Choice bank. All those thousands of models around the world with no alternative to collect their earnings. If there was a better option I'd be straight on it. Fancy issuing us with a card that doesn't provide statements of account. We have to email them whenever we want an updated list of transactions, and when I ask them for an explanation of any transactions, I'm invited to call the number on the back of the card... and to top it off, they are charging me an additional 2.5% to use the card for non-USD purchases.
    I did dig around the paxum website and found the card company website. the prices have changed. I was worried about the fees from cashing my checks at money mart, but with how paxum is running I will avoid them.

    Imlive adding in epayments I already have a account set up for my foreign exchange broker account and when I was attempting to set up voyeur cams in my place. so I will get paid from imlive with epayments. but with now imlive only offers e-wallet options are payment I might have to close my account on there which is sad for me because I've been with them since 2005.

    So I will have to see if paxum is worth it with imlive or epayments would be worth it for imlive payments. I hate having my money in a bunch of places makes it hard to track who owes me my money.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX

    My Video Camgirl Income Journey to Financial Freedom

    [NEW BLOG] How I went from broke burnt out cam girl to … Super Affiliate GIRL BOSS

    $100,000 Webcam Goal Chart - Income Calculator


    “If you really want something, go ahead—put all your eggs in one basket. But make sure those eggs are golden.”
    “You can lose everything, but one thing you cannot afford to lose is your fearless mindset.”



  14. #312
    Member Kody_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Did you guys have to give TWO forms of photo identification? From what I can tell, a lot of you only had to give ONE form of photo ID and proof of address. I’m in New Zealand and wondering if that’s why? Did everyone else have to do this?

  15. #313
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kody_ View Post
    Did you guys have to give TWO forms of photo identification? From what I can tell, a lot of you only had to give ONE form of photo ID and proof of address. I’m in New Zealand and wondering if that’s why? Did everyone else have to do this?
    I might depend on what form of photo ID you have offered. Not all photo ID is equal. I just gave them passport ID.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tropo For This Useful Post:


  17. #314
    Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Oh, I do not know if Paxum is a good choice. It's silly that I can not control the money moves for the purchase Yesterday I had a 20 dollar card I have only 9 dollars today. I did not buy anything.

  18. #315
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Oh, I do not know if Paxum is a good choice. It's silly that I can not control the money moves for the purchase Yesterday I had a 20 dollar card I have only 9 dollars today. I did not buy anything.
    You will be charged the MasterCard exchange rate for your purchase, then $1.00 fixed fee (it was $1.50, but seems to have dropped to $1.00) plus 2.5%. The problem is they don't charge all the fees on the same day, and often over 2 or 3 days, so it's hard to pinpoint your exact available balance.

    Just open a ticket and ask them to send you the statement of transactions to see what happened to your money. If you didn't spend anything, perhaps someone has your card details and made a small test purchase. This happened once on another debit card I had sent in the mail. Someone tested it out with a small transaction, and then went for a big purchase.

  19. #316
    Member Kody_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    I might depend on what form of photo ID you have offered. Not all photo ID is equal. I just gave them passport ID.
    I uploaded my drivers license and they still want another different form of photo ID. I’ve emailed Octav about it. How long does he normally take to respond?

  20. #317
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    is that mean some of You get new paxum's card finally?

  21. #318
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kody_ View Post
    I uploaded my drivers license and they still want another different form of photo ID. I’ve emailed Octav about it. How long does he normally take to respond?
    They probably won't accept just a local drivers licence, hence the need to back it up with other ID. I don't email Octav so I couldn't answer that. I just sent tickets within the Paxum UI. The speed of reply varies from a day to 2 or 3 days. It's not consistant.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to tropo For This Useful Post:


  23. #319
    Featured Member seicento's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 568 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kody_ View Post
    I uploaded my drivers license and they still want another different form of photo ID. I’ve emailed Octav about it. How long does he normally take to respond?
    From a couple minutes to a few hours

  24. #320
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    From a couple minutes to a few hours
    That's good to know. Do you know if he responds to requests for transaction updates on the debit card?

  25. #321
    Featured Member seicento's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 568 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    That's good to know. Do you know if he responds to requests for transaction updates on the debit card?
    I have no idea tbh. Never needed.

  26. #322
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 557 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    I have no idea tbh. Never needed.
    They will be needed now as there is no way to check transactions on the new temporary card (as they call it). Everytime I require info (as list of my transactions and fees) I have to send a ticket, and then wait 1 - 3 days or longer for a reply. It's very annoying and very clumsy system.

    We're being hit by an additional 2.5% fee for a card with lousy service.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Similar Threads

  1. I cant withdraw funds from Paxum, can anyone help me out?
    By CamBabe in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:05 PM
  2. Paxum?
    By PrincessLavender in forum Dollar Den
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 03:20 PM
  4. new to paxum, Info pleasssse
    By alys in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 02:51 PM
  5. Forum's & Thread's
    By MissJADEN in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-17-2004, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •