Thanked 1,433 Times in 709 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Default Re: Paxum Q&A Thread

ALL Paxum Accounts Enjoy:

NO SIGNUP FEES
    NO MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEES
    NO CARD ACTIVATION FEE
    FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (Domestic AND International)

PAXUM CARD FEES - Applicable for ALL Accounts:

Prepaid MasterCard Annual Fee
    $44.95
    ATM Withdrawal (USA & International)
    $2.00
    POS Transaction (USA & International)
    $1.00
    Declined Transaction
    $0.50
    PIN Code Change
    $1.00
    ATM Balance Inquiry
    $0.50
    Replacement Card
    $44.95
    EWALLET FEES - Applicable for PERSONAL Accounts:

Funds Transfer From Ewallet To Card
    $0.25
    Funds Transfer To Other Paxum Account Holders (P2P)
    $0.25
    Funds LOAD - Wire
    $50.00
    Funds LOAD - Check, Money Order
    $5.00
    Funds LOAD - ACH (US Only)
    $5.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - Wire
    $50.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - Check
    $5.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - External Credit/Debit Card
    1% or $6.00 - whichever is greater, minimum fee $6.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - ACH (US Only)
    $5.00
    EWALLET FEES - Applicable for BUSINESS Accounts:

Funds Transfer From Ewallet To Card
    $1.00
    Funds Transfer To Other Paxum Account Holders (P2P)
    $1.00
    Funds LOAD - Wire
    $50.00
    Funds LOAD - Check, Money Order
    $25.00
    Funds LOAD - ACH (US Only)
    $5.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - Wire
    $50.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - Check
    $25.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - External Credit/Debit Card
    1% or $6.00 - whichever is greater, minimum fee $6.00
    Funds WITHDRAWAL - ACH (US Only)
    $5.00
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Question, Can I really not use my card to purchase alcohol and tobacco products ? Bc if so that's infringing on my civil rights and a million dollar lawsuit waiting to happen .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 438 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

My Paxum experience: They claimed to have mailed me a check over a month ago, I never received it, and they refuse to reissue it. So I'm out the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by space_cowgirl View Post
    My Paxum experience: They claimed to have mailed me a check over a month ago, I never received it, and they refuse to reissue it. So I'm out the money.
    They can't refuse to issue YOUR money. If they're doing that, then they're clearly stealing peoples' money . Has anyone had similar issues ?

I thought it was odd that i had to wait til monday to have my card activated. almost as if someone has to do it, it can't be automatically activated like every other ewallet and bank there is .

I think they're shady. I hate having to use them . I think i'm gonna have to switch to checks here soon . i'm constantly paranoid they're going to take all my money for some bogus ass reason or no reason at all

Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 438 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

They say it must have been lost in the mail. That could have happened, of course, but they should offer to reissue it in 90-120 days. Whatever. I'm done with payment processors who aren't Boleyn or LCMS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to space_cowgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I have a question, has anyone ever tried to transfer their money on paxum to their paxum card and have gotten " error: This service is temporarily restricted. Try again later." WTF is that shit ? All i'm trying to do is transfer it to my paxum card. I don't get it .

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    They can't refuse to issue YOUR money. If they're doing that, then they're clearly stealing peoples' money . Has anyone had similar issues ?

I thought it was odd that i had to wait til monday to have my card activated. almost as if someone has to do it, it can't be automatically activated like every other ewallet and bank there is .

I think they're shady. I hate having to use them . I think i'm gonna have to switch to checks here soon . i'm constantly paranoid they're going to take all my money for some bogus ass reason or no reason at all
    Nah, they aren't shady. The have a very good customer service department too. Use the online message system to get any matters sorted out quickly. I've been using them for 3 years and I'm happy with them. My account is loaded by AW, Chaturbate and SM and it has always gone smoothly. I use my card to make purchases nearly every day and regularly use it to shop online too. SM have just started offering Paxum payments - so I have switched over to them from Payoneer, although Payoneer is also good, their customer service stinks by comparison and you need to pay for card loading.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    I have a question, has anyone ever tried to transfer their money on paxum to their paxum card and have gotten " error: This service is temporarily restricted. Try again later." WTF is that shit ? All i'm trying to do is transfer it to my paxum card. I don't get it .
    That has never happened to me. Perhaps you could try again later or use a different browser. Failing that, this is the wrong place to be asking such questions - use their on line message service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    That has never happened to me. Perhaps you could try again later or use a different browser. Failing that, this is the wrong place to be asking such questions - use their on line message service.
    A different browser didn't work (not sure why it would either considering i use chrome normally.) And I did write their customer service department, haven't received an answer and i've called their office it rang a few times and then basically went to vmail which is why i'm asking here to see if anyone else has had a similar experience .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 709 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Hi ladies,
    anyone having trouble to log and transfer money on there today? i keep getting error 404 and the page just takes forever to load. ty
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    Thanked 5,747 Times in 1,639 Posts

This site is a nightmare. There's only one site I'm on that pays via Paypal or Paxum, so of course I opted for Paxum. I signed up, was told how to deal with ACH, then after adding money to my account & being unable to transfer it to my verified bank account, I found out they're not offering that for new accounts anymore. So I was told to apply for a card, I did it & followed the instructions. It's been a month & I just got an email telling me just a DL isn't enough ID (even though it was when I applied), so I submitted a second ID. I am now doubting I'll ever get my money.

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Thanks
    Thanked 6,266 Times in 2,468 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

its been 10 days and im still waiting for my paxum card granted monday was a holiday so im hoping tomorrow i applied for my card on the 15th and the website says up to 10 business days not like ill get much help because the OP has logged on in two years Last Activity 06-24-2015 08:06 . i need this money for rent so im really hoping i get it soon. ive been getting my TTM and SM money on my account theres over 200 in there now and ive got 300 comming in from SM on the third plus whatever i make on TTM by Wed morning next week so its pretty important i get my card soon. I paid $50 to get the card and i better get it
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks

I was in the middle of moving when they shipped my card but I figured hey, there's a couple weeks left on my lease & 20 days of mail forwarding. Nope, apparently not enough time to ship a card from Canada. So I had to wait another couple weeks. Finally withdrew 1/2 of my money today (need to do 2 separate W/Ds to get all of it) nearly FIVE months after signing up for an account.

Let that sink in. I waited 5 months to get paid.

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Model_Jess View Post
    I was in the middle of moving when they shipped my card but I figured hey, there's a couple weeks left on my lease & 20 days of mail forwarding. Nope, apparently not enough time to ship a card from Canada. So I had to wait another couple weeks. Finally withdrew 1/2 of my money today (need to do 2 separate W/Ds to get all of it) nearly FIVE months after signing up for an account.

Let that sink in. I waited 5 months to get paid.
    they finally put my card into printing on monday from having it be 'submitted' . the site days 10 buisness days but i waited almost 3 weeks for it to go into submitted from printing. im just glad my landlord is my friend from middle school or id be fucked for rent im keeping him updated on things and hes waited patiently but at the rate im going im probably going to pay him this months rent and aprils rent at the same time by the time i get my card
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks

Yes, I found out the hard way that you have to get approved, then there's a "printing" date which isn't your ship date. I assume they only print once or twice a month to keep costs down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Model_Jess View Post
    Yes, I found out the hard way that you have to get approved, then there's a "printing" date which isn't your ship date. I assume they only print once or twice a month to keep costs down.
    so i probably shouldnt expect it to get sent out by the 20th thats 10 biz days from the 6th when it was put in printing. im starting to think that the 10 biz days they post on the site for all the processes to get the card is just to save face when the reality is they pretty much do things when they feel like it lol

Thanks
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 2,549 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I have a usd and a gbp section set up on my paxum account but have never been paid via them before as i cannot work out if it will be cheaper than payoneer or not. Chris (or anyone) can you tell me the EXACT fees it will cost to get paid into my UK bank account? I'm assuming i will get the money into the usd section then move it to the gbp section and transfer from there. I read on the paxum website it is $50 but read on here it is $5.

Thank you.
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Susie it was $50 by Wire transfer and $5 by EFT but then they stoped the EFT when that whole Chexx thing was happening. Not sure if it has been reinstated yet but it wasnt up until January I dont think

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    Susie it was $50 by Wire transfer and $5 by EFT but then they stoped the EFT when that whole Chexx thing was happening. Not sure if it has been reinstated yet but it wasnt up until January I dont think
    its reinstated it costs me $8.50

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 2,549 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

So I really can't work out if that's cheaper and easier than payoneer for mfc and sm?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks

I'm having huge trouble with verifying my account with FirstChoicePay and I really need to get my money out of CB which seems impossible with FirstChoice at the moment.
    Can anyone tell me if bank statements are still accepted as proof of address with Paxum? Page 1 of this thread says so, is this still up to date?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by cat1989 View Post
    I'm having huge trouble with verifying my account with FirstChoicePay and I really need to get my money out of CB which seems impossible with FirstChoice at the moment.
    Can anyone tell me if bank statements are still accepted as proof of address with Paxum? Page 1 of this thread says so, is this still up to date?
    first choice is not paxum first choice used to be called payoneer . but typically bank statements are acceptible for any place that requires proff of residance via some sort of document

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    first choice is not paxum first choice used to be called payoneer . but typically bank statements are acceptible for any place that requires proff of residance via some sort of document
    Yes I know Paxum is not FirstChoice, this is why I'm asking. If Paxum accepts bank statements I would sign up for an account there as I'm emailing forth and back with FirstChoice for days now and even if the guy tries to help me it's just a waste of time. And no, FirstChoice definitely doesn't accept bank statements, for some reason. I don't understand why. I sent them the letter of my other debit card from my Australian bank that just arrived and it's just a big no. I never had that much trouble with setting up an account / providing proof of address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by cat1989 View Post
    Yes I know Paxum is not FirstChoice, this is why I'm asking. If Paxum accepts bank statements I would sign up for an account there as I'm emailing forth and back with FirstChoice for days now and even if the guy tries to help me it's just a waste of time. And no, FirstChoice definitely doesn't accept bank statements, for some reason. I don't understand why. I sent them the letter of my other debit card from my Australian bank that just arrived and it's just a big no. I never had that much trouble with setting up an account / providing proof of address.
    i couldnt help you with that IIRC i did sign up with Paxum and First Choice with the same bank statement but it was a few months ago and im not 100% certain

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    i couldnt help you with that IIRC i did sign up with Paxum and First Choice with the same bank statement but it was a few months ago and im not 100% certain
    Alright, thanks. Then I will try Paxum, the website is just not loading at the moment.
    But one more question. Paxum is something similar to FirstChoice and safe to use etc.? Never heard about it before, but was the same with FirstChoice / Payoneer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast