Thread: For ladies who use the ice queen/bitch persona...

Thanks

Default For ladies who use the ice queen/bitch persona...

I mean those of you who purposely give off the "You're lucky I even give you the time of day, of course you should be paying just to be in my presence" vibe and demand respect from your customers. How do you do the initial approach? To me, it seems like it would be difficult to transition from a friendly, bubbly, "Hi, I'm so-and-so, nice to meet you, you look like you could use some company!" (which seems like the typical hustle style) into this type of personality. Especially since we're the ones doing the approaching and not the other way around.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 743 Posts

Default Re: For ladies who use the ice queen/bitch persona...

I'm hoping for responses to this as well! Sadly, in my experience the dancers who pull off this persona successfully are brought to high spending customers by hosts. In smaller clubs without rooms it often comes down to being by far the hottest one.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lol1337a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,768 Times in 4,185 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

My tits do the approaching for me.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I wouldn't try to transition from friendly/bubbly into ice queen with the same customer. It would just confuse him.

I don't use the ice queen persona often, but when I do, it has to be the customer's first impression. The approach goes something like this: Walk over and sit down in a chair so that you are directly facing him. Don't ask permission to sit. Don't introduce yourself. Make intense eye contact. Look him up and down. If he talks, respond, but don't volunteer anything. Once he is uncomfortable yet intrigued, say something like "I think we can use each other." Phrase the test close as a statement.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to azaleanola For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

When I get the inevitable "Tell me about tattoo A, B, and C" I coolly reply "It doesn't say 'This bitch works for free' does it?"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,358 Times in 967 Posts

Be friendly, but not too friendly. Don't throw yourself at the customer. Girls who jump on guys laps and give mini lap dances are good hustlers too, but that is not going to allow you to land the customer who wants the Ice Queen.

Body language is key. Direct and intense eye contact, with glances at his mouth is a very strong flirtation signal. He won't even know you are seducing him, he'll just feel very attracted to you. Shoulders back head up and spine straight is the best approach. Mirror his body language subtly. Look at his arm position and upper body while also leaning in toward him slightly.

Sharon Stone in the movie Basic Instinct nails the ice queen seduction. In one scene, she is being interrogated as a murder suspect, but she owns every cop in the room. She lets them know that she is in charge by flashing the men while crossing and uncrossing her legs just slow enough to reveal that she is wearing exactly nothing under her mini skirt.

Despite the fact the detectives believe she is guilty of murdering her lover, they all still want to fuck her. This is the perfect example of how to own your customer by playing the Ice Queen.

Basic Instinct isn't available on Netflix, but you can rent it as a streaming video at Amazon. It is probably free if you have Amazon Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Instinct...Basic+Instinct

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tourdefranzia For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 805 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I occasionally use an ice queen hustle (unintentionally, mostly on the days when I'm annoyed) and it works with some but not for everyone. Be strategic as to who you use this approach with and remember why a lot of men come to the strip club -- to spend $$ to feel wanted and desirable for a little while. They probably have wives at home who are already bitchy to them, and they don't want to spend money to feel rejected. There are anomalies but most men like to have their egos stroked and inflated even when they know it's complete bs. That said, I've noticed being icy tends to work with younger guys. A few months ago there was this young guy at my stage watching and not tipping, I told him "This is the TIP RAIL. Tip or leave." He said, "Oh, really?" and left. Then by my next song, he was back with ones and made it rain on me. I made pretty decent money off of him that night.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Not work related but I was at the gym lifting and this douche canoe said "Wow, for a little thing you sure are strong."
    "Bet they don't say the same about your dick."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 Times in 3,327 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I think it's just one of those things that come off naturally, honestly. Especially if you're an experienced dancer. You know your worth and your target.

I've been called Ice Queen before, I guess bc I have little tolerance with BS and will let a customer know about it if he's wasting my time? I'm not gonna be a sweet flirt for free until I feel there's money potential, otherwise it's gonna be a dry personality here. Lol. It doesn't bother me if others notice either, bc you're just letting ppl know you're not there to waste time.

It's a cute proper term for bitch. Lol. I'll take it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think this approach really only works some of the time with young guys who have the "I'm too cool/good looking for strip clubs" attitude. It rarely works on older guys, although occasionally there will be an older guy who is there with a friend and the friend is nice and friendly while the other guy is cocky and acts like he's too good for strip clubs. Most guys want their ego stroked by a hot chick paying attention to them and complimenting them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,184 Times in 700 Posts

I feel like you have to be really hot, or intimidating looking in some way to pull this persona off. Hate to say it, but that’s what I’ve observed. When I first started dancing I was really young looking and baby faced, and acting like an ice queen didn’t fit my look so guys weren’t having it. This persona also works for older dancers. Not to say you still can’t pull that hustle off though...I would initially act sweet then act cold and bitchy the more he came in for me. He would spend more and more trying to get me acting sweet again lol. Now that I’m older and my look has evolved, I use this approach sometimes by just using lots of eye contact and body language but not being too friendly or personable.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That’s a good point that your “look” affects how much the ice queen thing works for you. I am in my mid 20s but easily still appear like a teenager. I don’t try the ice queen thing either, but I still like to give myself an “unattainable” persona by:

1. Moving around constantly—not spending too much time with any one customer unless he is spending.
    2. If nobody is buying yet—then hiding in the dressing room and setting a timer on my phone. Act like I was busy.
    3. Ideally, actually *be* busy rather than pretending like in #2

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,681 Times in 2,453 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Actually, I would say this Ice Queen persona really works for me in phone sex and camming. However, I would say that I do not behave bitchy but more just aloof and cold. Also it does help if you have an more alternative persona as well. But that was just my experience overall
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,780 Times in 3,237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastDancer01 View Post
    I feel like you have to be really hot, or intimidating looking in some way to pull this persona off. Hate to say it, but that’s what I’ve observed. When I first started dancing I was really young looking and baby faced, and acting like an ice queen didn’t fit my look so guys weren’t having it.
    That's interesting. I get the "I didn't know you could get hired at 17!" jokes whenever I don't do a full face of makeup... I've actually found the bitchy demanding bit to work in that case. If I act sweet & nice, they either slide into not seeing me as 'sexy' enough and don't get many (if any) dances or else they try to push the rules during dances. You can be REALLY mean to a guy and get away with it as long as you're dressed cute and smile enough...

OTOH when I'm doing the goth/dominatrix bitch look, I have to be nice a lot of the time lest they be too intimidated.

Or maybe the whole thing is a crap shoot & just depends what customers happen to walk in

(Agreed that it's almost always the best option for young cocky guys. If they were going to spend any $$ at all, it'll probably be when you shame them in front of their friends).
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I only do it to regulars that I already "empowered" over when they start to cut spending and wanting OTC then to remind them about my job.

That "ice queen" persona doesn't work. It just gives customers bad vibes about you quickly. I guess it works on customers that you already establish a connection with,.IME.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Being hot helps a lot. So does not giving a fuck about losing money. I do the ice queen hustle, mostly on young guys because they want to please me. I have zero tolerance for bullshit, and I save my money so I never feel desperate or needy for money. I tell people to tip me. I tell them right away what the rules are in dances. I don't play nice unless you're a nice person too.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babb For This Useful Post: